I Wish for You Ch. 04: Interlude 01

Story Info
Now that the serious stuff is out of the way, let's have fun.
1.3k words
4.54
8.9k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrPIT
mrPIT
63 Followers

Author's note: Now let's have fun. Feel free to toss out your own wishes for pairings and situations and we'll see what our couple can get up to.

*

Aiden unlocked the door to his apartment and stepped into a place he did not recognize.

It was an apartment, but larger, with furniture that he recognized, but wasn't his. A large sliding glass door opened onto a balcony looking over a city lit up far brighter than the one he was used to. Standing in the doorway, was his genie, Holly. Except her hair was black as the night, falling straight down her thighs, which were exposed with the tiny red mini skirt she was wearing. Her ample bosom strained against the skin tight sailor top she wore, though they were partially hidden by the big blue bow at the end of her red collar. Long white gloves reached up to her elbows and a gold headband could be seen behind her bangs. A red choker and red earrings completed her look. She was the picture-perfect recreation of Sailor Mars.

"Fancy meeting you here, Tuxedo Mask. Or should I say -- Mamoru Chiba?"

Aiden looked down to see that he was indeed dressed in a flawless black tuxedo, with a black billowing cape attached. This wasn't what he expected. "What do you want, Sailor Mars?"

She entered the apartment, her red heels clicking on the hardwood floor while the red miniskirt swayed tantalizing over her hips and round, perky ass. She placed a white gloved hand on his chest. "You saved us out there. I hate having... debts."

Before he could respond, she knelt down and unzipped his pants. White gloved hands soon fished out his rapidly hardening cock, then deep red lips parted and her tongue ran the length of his shaft. Mamoru moaned as his body shuddered with pleasure. Her soft, gloved hands held his balls with tenderness as she kissed his tip. "I do hope this expresses my gratitude," Rei said before taking him into her mouth. Her tongue caressed his underside as she sucked as hard as she could, pulling back until his head was almost past her lips, then diving back onto him. His knees buckled from the sensation and he steadied himself by placing his hands on Rei's head. That's when he realized he was still wearing his gloves and tugged them off with his teeth before running his hands between strands of her silky, jet black hair. Rei's other, soft-gloved hand wrapped around the base of his cock and with a gentle tug, guided his hips in sync with her motions. With an animalistic grunt, Mamoru grabbed her hair and thrust forward, ejaculating into the back of her throat.

Rei stood up, wiping a bit of cum from the corner of her mouth. "Not bad. I hope Tuxedo Mask can help us again, someday."

He grabbed her waist, and pulled her to him, pressing his moist cock against her thighs and skirt. Surprised, Sailor Mars reflexively raised her arms and felt them hit lean, well-muscled chest just under his black suit. "I nearly died out there," he said before spinning around. Leaning in to whisper in her ear he said, "You think that was enough?" Grabbing her by the hips, he carried her to his couch and bent the sailor scout over the back of it. He lifted up her bright red skirt and ripped apart her soaking white panties.

"Take what you need from me, Mamoru," moaned Rei as she shook her dripping pussy in front of him. Grabbing handfuls of her skirt, he positioned his still hard cock in her waiting opening, then drove himself in as far as he could go. "Oh fuck, me!" she screamed as her pussy clenched around him. This time it was Rei's knees that buckled and she whimpered as Momaru pulled his cock nearly out of her, before driving it in again. She tried to brace herself against the couch but every time he hit her depths her arms were made jelly. She was nearly falling out of her sailor suit, her perky round breasts nearly spilling out as he pounded her again and again, but she didn't care. Her entire world had been reduced to the sensation of the velvet iron rod wrecking her womanhood and she never wanted it to end. "Make me your queen, Momaru," she begged. "Mark me yours!"

She felt his balls tighten up a split second before he lifted her hips and drove himself into her as deep as he could go. His semen spilled out into her, causing her own orgasm to erupt, and they cried out in tandem.

Trembling with aftershocks, Rei slid over the back to collapse on the couch. She lay there a minute before she sensed him standing over her. He had taken off his own clothes and was now standing stark naked over her, his cock again erect and glistening in the Tokyo night lights. She raised a hand as if to push him away, but it fell lightly onto his thigh. She knew she needed to refuse, but her body betrayed her as she licked her lips.

"That was for gratitude," he said before bending over and ripping off the front of her sailor suit, exposing her hardening nipples to the cool night air. "This is for fun," and with that he began kissing along her body, eliciting a squeal of pleasure from Rei every time he touched her skin...

***

Aiden lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling of his tiny apartment as Holly cuddled against his left side. He ran his fingers through her long black hair, enjoying the sensation. "Well. I didn't expect that when I got home."

She giggled as she nuzzled him. "I thought a little cosplay would spice things up."

"I never thought a genie could take a cosplay so far. I guess you've been enjoying the show?"

"I finished the classic series, the live action one, and started on the latest release," said Holly.

"Nice. Though you know the dating status of Sailor Mars and Tuxedo Mask was only an invention of the first--"

"Yeah, but you like Sailor Mars the most."

He chuckled. "The hair does suit you. Maybe tomorrow you can conjure copies of yourself as all the scouts for a little orgy?"

She playfully pinched his sides. "You'll have to use a wish for that. Besides, it wouldn't work as well as you think."

"Would your other selves fight over me?"

"That's not..." Holly pulled him up into a sitting position. "This," she said as she summoned a sandwich into thin air with a gesture, "is a sandwich I assembled from the real ingredients in your kitchen. This," she said, gesturing for a second, identical looking sandwich, "is exactly like the first, but I conjured out of nothing. Try them."

Aiden, feeling hungry after the session they just had, took a bite out of the first sandwich. It was good, by now she had learned what he liked. Then he bit into the second. "Ugh. It tastes... empty?"

"Exactly. Anything a genie makes from nothing is... less real. I may not quite be the equal of a real woman," she said, "but this is a kiss from me." Holly leaned over and demonstrated with a long, passionate kiss. "And this is one from a copy..." Another Holly, this time with long blonde hair pulled into pigtails was suddenly on Aiden's right, pulling him in for an equally long kiss.

"She's... colder than you. The touch..."

"Like trying to hold mist?"

Aiden nodded.

"Sex would be even more unfulfilling," Holly said as she climbed into his lap. Wiggling her perfect ass against his thighs and abs, she summoned a plate and some chips to go with the sandwich.

"I see your point," he said, eating voraciously.

"Still... you played my favorite today," she said, turning to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Even dominating like I enjoy sometimes. So tomorrow..."

"I get to pick?"

Holly nodded.

Aiden looked over at the shelves and shelves of movies and tv series he had along his wall, and tried to imagine what scenario he would enjoy next.


mrPIT
mrPIT
63 Followers