I Won Her In A Poker Game!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left them to themselves for a brief moment and then told "Vicky" to come to me. Taking her hand, I moved around the table to the door of the orgy room. Everyone there knew the significance of that room and what happened when people went in there.

As I passed by Christa I told her to make sure that David got home all right. Looking back, I expected that Veronica would be looking at Christa and David, but she wasn't. She was watching me as my hand moved to open the door of the Orgy room.

We walked naked into the room. There were perhaps 14 or 16 people, all naked or with a minimum of clothing, clumped together on the floor in small groups of different combinations. There were four other men and one woman in various levels of undress standing around the outside of the play area, drinks in hand.

The woman was obviously part of a couple who were looking at the goings one with wide eyes. This must have been their first orgy I thought.

She was dressed in a sheer nightie with equally sheer bra and panties under it. The total effect was to hint at her charms without giving too much of a view! He was dressed in silk pajamas.

I turned to my new slave and addressed her by her true name. This let Veronica know that I was giving her the choice to reject or to participate in my next adventure.

"Veronica," I started, "I want you to go over to that couple by the far wall, kneel down and kiss the woman's feet. Then rock back on your heels and look up at her and say 'My Master would like the pleasure of your company and I am to prepare you for him!' If she accepts, bring her over by the mirror on your left."

She thought for a moment then asked, "Master, what if she wants her partner to be involved?"

By her question, I knew immediately that she had accepted the task! I looked at her and said, "If she wants you to service her partner you will comply with her wishes, but she will be in control of how he is to be serviced."

"And how would you like me to prepare her Master?" she asked.

"You will slowly remove her clothing and do to her the things that you want your lovers to do to you that would excite you." I replied. "When she is ready, you are to make sure I am good and hard, then guide me into her!"

She bowed her head, then went over to the woman and knelt in front of her. I watched as she bent over and kissed the woman's feet. She rocked back and looked up at her. I could see her speaking but couldn't hear what she was saying. The couple's heads snapped up and looked at me. My cock was semi-hard and rising slowly at the thought of my slave preparing this prize for me. I wondered how far she would go, or even if the woman would take up the challenge. I needn't have worried. A slow smile crossed her face as she examined me from afar.

She nodded her head in the direction of her partner, asking something of Vicky. While I couldn't hear the question, nor the reply, I could guess at it. The smile on her face broadened and she smiled at her partner.

She whispered something to her partner. He looked at Vicky, then at me. He turned back to her and quietly asked something of her. He listened to her answer, then nodded his head and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

She spoke to Vicky. Vicky bowed; pressing her forehead to the floor, then rose and took the woman's hand, guiding her to my left. My cock snapped to attention!

Vicky knelt in front of the woman. She lifted each foot and gently removed her slippers. She slowly kissed her way up the woman's legs, kissing each one in turn as she moved upwards. She gently licked the "V" of her crotch as she arrived there. The woman shuddered softly as Vicky ministered to her needs! She may not be much at giving head, but she sure knew how to lick pussy!!

Vicky's hands slid around the woman's hips and pulled gently at her panties. They slid down her legs freeing her pussy to Vicky's lips. Vicky helped her step out of the panties, all the while still licking gently at the woman's slit! Her partner moved up behind her and lifted her top, and then the bra, exposing her completely to my sight for the first time.

The woman was well built. Smooth and curvy. Her breasts were proud and upright, capped with dark pink nipples and areoles. I hungered to taste her, but Vicky was doing such a good job!

The woman's legs buckled and Vicky helped her down onto the thick carpet. She strategically placed bolsters and pillows under her for her comfort.

Vicky was doing a tremendous job on the woman. Her hips were moving, pushing herself harder against Vicky's face. Her nipples were hard and erect. Her face and neck were flush. She was moving quickly to orgasm with Vicky's skilled tongue. The woman gently began to shudder in obvious orgasm. A smile crossed her face as she slowly came down from her peak. She opened her eyes and looked to me. Her smile deepened as she extended her arms to me, an unspoken request for me to join her.

I took one of her hands in mine and kissed it, then leaned forward to kiss her lips. She opened her mouth for me and our tongues caressed each other's as we pushed back and forth between our teeth in a long, lingering kiss. She moaned quietly into my mouth. Vicky was still licking at her gently. I broke the kissed and moved down to take a nipple into my mouth.

As my tongue swirled around the nipple, she arched her back upwards. I sucked titty flesh into my mouth, the nipple tickling the back of my throat! Her moan was much louder now! Her hands weren't idle. She had moved one down my body and as gently but firmly stroking my cock.

Vicky moved to take my cock into her mouth. She needent dent have worried. I was rock hard by mow. Vicky moved out of the way and I lay down on top of the woman. Vicky's hand guided my cock to where it wanted it to be...inside of this woman's very wet, very welcoming pussy!

Despite her wetness, I couldn't get all the way in with one stroke. It took two long slow pumps to come crotch to crotch with her. We both sighed as I came to rest atop her.

I lay there for a moment, letting her get used to me, then began to move gently. Letting her movements guide me, I began to pump faster and harder until I was pistoning in and out of her, slapping flesh to flesh as my hips hammered her hard. She grunted or moaned each time I bumped her. I slid my arms under her knees and pushed them back to open her wider. I was really pounding into her now, and many of the other couples in the room had stopped to watch for a moment.

She called out loudly that she was cumming. I could feel her cunt pulsing around my cock. I rode her hard through her orgasm and she just kept cumming over and over again. Suddenly I could feel my nuts drop and knew I was about to spit seed. I told her I was getting close. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me down for a hard kiss. That's all I needed for encouragement and a few strokes later let loose inside of her. Her eyes widened when she felt the first spurt and then closed tightly as I shot again and again into her body.

I collapsed on top of her and we hugged each other tightly as we spun down from our high. Slowly we disengaged ourselves from each other.

I had Vicky come forward and lick me clean. Then had her lick the woman clean. The woman maneuvered Vicky around until she could slide her fingers into Vicky's cunt. As she ministered to her, the woman signaled her partner and told him to fuck Vicky. She grabbed her partner's cock and slid it into Vicky. I could see her gently rubbing her partner's cock and balls as he slid in and out of my slave's pussy! What a sight!

The woman got more and more excited as she watched her partner fuck my slave. She used her right hand to push Vicky's head harder into her cunt, while her left hand played with Vicky's crotch and her partner's cock! I could hear the excitement building in the moans and groans of her partner and Vicky. I moved forward and kissed the woman hard. She came and I watched as she moved her fingers up to her partner's ass and then shoved them into it!

Her partner let out a loud groan and clenched all his muscles! I knew he was dumping a load into Vicky! For the second time that night, Vicky was getting strange cum pumped into her body!

When it was over, I had Vicky lick him clean. Then I ordered her to kiss the couples feet and thank them for using her for their pleasure. I also thanked the couple and told them to enjoy the rest of their stay. They both smiled their thanks and assured me they would.

Taking Vicky's hand, I headed for my bedroom. It was late, or rather early, and I still had "Vicky" for the rest of the weekend...but I required some much needed sleep before I could do anything else...

12