I Won the Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I did, she crawled up and cuddled up with her head on my shoulder. I rolled toward her and wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her forehead. After a minute or so, I whispered. "Damn, what's the number for 911 around here? I thought I was going to die there for a minute."

Karen giggled and cuddled up closer. "Yeah, and I thought I was going to drown. You weren't kidding about being loaded and on a hair trigger." I chuckled and held her tightly.

We must have dozed because the gate bell woke us both with a start. We scrambled off the bed. I grabbed my shorts and slipped them on, grabbing my tee shirt as I headed for the front door. Karen grabbed her clothes and shoes and headed for the bathroom.

I was standing on the porch when a truck I didn't know pulled up in the front yard. A young man in a sheriff deputy's uniform got out and headed for me.

"Who the hell are you and who took all the locks off the front gate? Where's Karen? If you've been messing with her, I'll have your ass in a sling by dark."

I cocked my head slightly to the side and frowned. "First of all, what the hell are you doing on my property, and how did you get in the gate? Second of all son, you'd better learn some manners before you come around here ranting and raving at me or I might just teach you some."

This brought him to a stumbling halt. "A corporation owns this place and they gave me a key to the lock so I could keep an eye on it. Are you threatening an officer of the law?"

I just stood there looking at him for a long moment, so I could calm down before I answered him. "I bought this place last week and took possession last Friday," I said calmly and quietly. "When I came through the gate I removed all the corporations' locks and replaced them with one of my own. There are two other locks on the chain and one of them belongs to Karen and her daughter. So, I'm assuming the other is yours. When you leave, which will be right now, take that lock off and don't come back, do you understand?"

He took one-step toward the porch and I continued. "Do you want to go to jail for trespassing? This is my place and you are here uninvited; you're not on duty, otherwise you would be driving a county car, not a private pickup. I suggest you do like I tell you and get out of here."

The screen door opened behind me with a light squeak and Karen said softly, "Bill, you better listen to the man. He doesn't know your Daddy and probably wouldn't be impressed if he did. As far as what I do; that is none of your business and I've told you that more than once. Do I have to get a restraining order to keep you from bothering Mary and me? I will and you know me well enough to know I ain't joking. So get in your truck and do as the man says."

He stared at Karen hard for a second and then with a glare at me he spun on his heels and got into his truck. "This ain't the end of this by a long shot," he yelled, as he started the truck and backed up in a cloud of dirt and gravel. Spinning the truck sideways, he threw more dirt and gravel as he fishtailed across the compound toward the gate.

Karen said, "Damn, some idiots never learn and you're looking at a prime example. His Daddy is the county Judge and probably the richest man around here. A poor little rich kid, who's had everything he's ever wished for since he was a baby. He's spoiled rotten and half-crazy. I made the mistake of dating him once and now he thinks I'm his personal property. I've had to threaten to go to his father or the state police just to make him leave me alone. He even made some threats about Mary, until I told him I would kill him if he ever even came close to her. That, he believed; when I reached under the counter at the store and pulled out my husband's thirty-eight."

I looked at her a moment then shook my head. "He's not the first of his kind I've met. The first one was messing with my sister when I was still a teenager on the farm. He didn't like what happened, nor did his father. Luckily, we got the trial moved out of state and the Judge there saw fit to give me a choice; two years in prison or four years in the Marines. I took the one with the better liberty and ended up staying in for ten years. Three of which I spent in Vietnam. His type don't scare me, they just piss me off. I have to watch my temper around his kind, that's what got me in trouble before."

"Get your shoes on while I get my keys and a master key so we can get his lock off the gate. I didn't even know he had one on there. I wonder how long he's been spying on Mary and me," Karen said, as she turned to go into the house.

"He better not come back on this place. I wasn't kidding about filing trespassing charges on him," I said, as I followed her.

She picked up her keys and said, "That may be easier said than done. His father is the Judge and his Uncle is the sheriff. Between them they fairly well run this county."

I grinned at her as I went toward the bedroom to get my shoes. "I ain't from this county, remember? Anyway, I'm finding out that money talks and bullshit walks. I hate to tell the Judge, but there's a new richest man in the county now and it isn't him."

Karen looked at me for a moment and then laughed as she shook her head. "I think Bill is going to be in for a rude awakening, because he's butting heads with the wrong guy this time." With that said, she turned and went out the front door.

I came out onto the porch and looked around for Karen. I had walked out into the yard and was just going to call for her, when she came out of the barn with a pair of bolt cutters on her shoulder. She waved for me to come to her and I headed in that direction. When I was close enough for her to speak normally, she said, "Let's get started on getting you in shape, shall we; how about if we walk to the front gate and back?"

I shrugged and said, "Why not, it's a pretty day and my sunburn is better. Maybe I'll even get some more sun on the way back."

She chuckled and said, "Sounds like fun to me. Anyway, I want to talk to you about what you're going to do with the place. I think I might have just the idea you're looking for."

I stopped and looked at her a moment and then grinned. "You want to turn the place into a nudist camp."

She laughed and shook her head as we started walking down the road toward the gate. "Was it that obvious?"

"The same idea had crossed my mind when we were talking earlier, before we fell asleep. I've never had any dealings with such a place but you have. A partnership also crossed my mind. You have the store and I don't want to put too much on your plate, especially if Mary is leaving. You'd literally have to train me from scratch and run everything until I get the hang of it," I finished with a grin.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Train you? Who's going to train me? I've been to nudist resorts but I've never had anything to do with running one. As for the store and Mary, don't worry, if we start a project like this, she won't be going anywhere. She might be our biggest asset, as she's majoring in hotel and resort management. She may be the better one to make a partner," she paused a second then added, "In business."

I laughed. "Oh, a couple of orgasms and we're getting possessive are we?" I asked jokingly.

With a grin, she answered, "As a matter of fact yes and you know how I feel about my daughter. Anyway, I'm greedy and I don't like to share when it comes to men. Just remember that and we'll get along great. Otherwise you will find out just how real this red hair is."

I chuckled and stopped walking. "Oh, I don't have any doubts about your ability to pitch a bitch if you think you've been wronged. My wife was a redhead and I lived through twenty years with her. I learned a lot about a lot of things and tempers were one of the first. Hers and mine were prone to flare up into some pretty good verbal arguments; I learned to control mine and how not to set hers off." I paused a second, and chuckled. "I found out I had something a lot better at home than I'd ever find out partying. I think I've found the same thing again in you. I've dated a little over the last five years, but I never could find anyone who stirred the same fire and laughter as she did. You do."

With a smile, she leaned over, placed her hand on my chest, and gently kissed me on the lips. "I understand all that, believe it or not. My husband and I went through the same kind of adjustment period, but he never had much of a temper, so we never had the fun of making up because he just didn't argue. I've learned to control mine for the most part but it's still fun to let loose every once in a while. Red hair and a fiery temper," she finished with a laugh.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. "The way I always heard it was, red on the head and on fire in the bed," I said with a laugh.

She laughed along with me. "Just remember that when you wake up dead one morning from too much loving or I shoot you and your girlfriend if I ever caught you fooling around." She paused a moment then chuckled. "Damn, I sound like a wife again."

I laughed and kissed her. She kissed me back with a sigh deep in her chest. When the kiss broke I said, "Now about all those nude women that will be running around here. Just remember I'm going to look. If I ever stop looking at a pretty girl with no clothes on, start shoveling dirt because I'm dead."

She chuckled and stepped back from me. "I have no objections to you looking; it's the touching that would get you in trouble. Remember there's going to be an equal number of naked men around here also. I've been known to check them out from time to time myself, visually of course."

I put my arm around her shoulders and we started walking again. After a short while, I asked, "How do guys keep from getting a hard on all the time with naked women running around? I would think that would be a problem."

She laughed. "It happens from time to time but not as often as you might think. Most women just take it as a compliment and don't acknowledge it. Nudism isn't a sexual thing as much as a life style. Don't get me wrong, nudist like sex as much as the next person but not having clothes on isn't a sexual thing, it's a natural thing. You'll get used to it with no problems."

I had to chuckle before I said, "I find that hard to believe because seeing you this morning in that outfit had me on the rise. Seeing you naked would have put me to standing straight up."

"Oh, yeah?" she said. "Why weren't you standing at attention when you first met me at the pier? I was nude and or semi nude the whole time you were there and you didn't get hard."

I thought about it for a moment and then grinned. "I was too surprised and embarrassed as it was. I had never run around naked before and to get caught by a beautiful woman the first time out was to say the least unnerving. I didn't get a hard on until I was walking back to the house and my mind had a chance to compose itself." I laughed. "Now I just think about you and I start to get that way."

She nodded and grinned as she took my hand in hers. "It's my nipples that do that. When I'm around you or think about you, they get as hard as little rocks. They are aching right now. I think our foreplay earlier is wearing off and I'm getting horny again." She finished with a chuckle.

I squeezed her hand and asked, "You too?" She laughed and squeezed my hand back as she nodded.

There were still three locks on the gate when we got there. Mine was next to the post and the one she had put on there was the one next to the gate. She unlocked hers and I used the bolt cutters to cut the third one off. She locked her lock back on the chain and said. "That should keep the asshole out. Now he'll have to climb the gate and walk in or cut the chain. Either way he'll be trespassing and he knows it."

I laughed at the sound of her voice. "Down girl, you really don't like that guy do you?"

She looked at me a moment than grinned. "I guess I really don't and I don't trust him either. I want you to be careful when you're going anywhere off this place. He doesn't take 'no' very well from anyone and you buffaloed him pretty good in front of me. He didn't take that very well either. He'll stew over it and if he gets the chance, he'll get even. You be very careful and don't underestimate him, he's a clever little rat, with a lot of practice and a good bit of training from his family." She wore a worried look as she said that last.

I looked deep into her eyes and stepped over to put my arms around her. "I'll take care. I don't trust him either."

She smiled and I kissed her. She returned the kiss and ran her hands over my back as mine dipped down to squeeze her ass cheeks. The kiss started out sweet but was growing in passion. The sound of a vehicle coming down the gravel road made us move apart. We grinned at each other and started walking back toward the house. When the car passed the end of the ranch road, we both looked back to see what kind it was. It wasn't Bill's truck and we both laughed as we turned back around.

From the gate, the road runs straight for about fifty feet, and then it makes a turn to the right. When we were far enough around the bend that we couldn't be seen from the road, Karen stopped and started to untie the knot in her shirt.

Looking at me, she said, "I think it's time you started to get used to being naked outdoors and around a woman." Glancing down at the front of my shorts, she continued, "That kiss a minute ago had you as hard as a rock but you seemed to have calmed down mostly. So let's get these clothes off and be one with nature."

She started to take the shirt off and I had to grin at the sight of her rock hard nipples. She caught the direction of my gaze and grinned. "Yeah, you can take that as a compliment, I guarantee you."

I dropped the bolt cutters and pulled the tee shirt off over my head. She unfastened the cutoffs and was wiggling out of them as I paused to watch. She bent over to get them off over her boots so I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and slipped them down off my hips. I was only semi rigid so I didn't have any problem with things getting caught in the netting. She stood up with the cutoffs in her hand as I bent over to remove the shorts. The red vee of hair on her mound was only six inches from my face and I licked my lips. Karen laughed and took a step back.

I grinned as I straightened up and said, "That reminds me, I didn't take anything out of the freezer for supper."

Karen laughed again and said, "You haven't had lunch yet but I think I can find a tasty little treat for you to snack on." She glanced down at my manhood to see it slowly rising up toward my belly. "Oh, you think that sounds like a good idea do you? I see my lunch is plumping up but we're supposed to be working on keeping that in neutral."

I laughed and answered, "That might be easy around other women, but around you it wants to be hard all the time. All that talk about food isn't helping the matter a bit and you know it. Come on, let's walk and talk some more about the camp or resort or whatever it is, we're going to call this place. Maybe it'll take my mind off of you and that beautiful body of yours."

She turned with me and we started walking. With a grin, she said quietly, "Spoil sport, I was having so much fun teasing you."

She took a deep breath and continued. "First off, I think we need to get Mary in on this conversation and see what she can tell us, then I need to call a couple of old friends of mine, and see if I can pick their brains. One of them had some money invested in a resort and the other owned one for thirty years. When his wife died, he sold out to one of the big resort companies with the stipulation that he got to live there until he died. I've heard from several people that he's none to happy with some of the changes that have been made in the way the place is run." She paused a moment then moved over closer to me and slipped her arm around my waist. I put my arm around her shoulder as she continued. "Now, about this partnership offer, are we talking a full partnership or just a management position?"

I chuckled as I squeezed her shoulder. "You can have any position you want, anytime you want."

She laughed and bumped my hip with hers. "I know that, but we're talking business right now."

I stopped walking and grinned at her. "I'll put up the farm and the startup capital and you put up with me and supply the knowledge to get it off the ground. I think we have something great started between us and I want it to continue to grow and see if it will lead to something permanent. Is that business-like enough for you?"

She stared at me a moment, then blinked several times quickly. "Talk about your straight answers with no holds barred. Are you always this honest? If you are, then doing business or anything else with you is going to be my pleasure."

She put her other hand on my shoulder and leaned in to kiss me softly before laying her head on my shoulder as I hugged her to me. "I know I gave a big song and dance earlier about our going slowly but I'm beginning to think this is as slow as we can get. When something is so right then why fight it. I accept your business offer and anything and everything else."

Lifting her head, she smiled into my eyes and said, "Now that we have the business portion of this meeting over with, let's seal it with a kiss and go back to the house and make mad passionate love for the rest of the day." I didn't need a second offer.

Our kiss was heating up quickly as usual, and I was to the point of wondering where on the ground we were going to make love when the gate bell rang in the compound. Karen and I both jumped back and looked at each other. With a laugh, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the woods at a run. We were squatting behind some bushes as Mary's car went past.

"Damn, there goes the afternoon," Karen whispered.

"Is something wrong? I thought she was going to be at the store 'til seven like yesterday," I asked.

"Normally she would be, but if things are slow on a Saturday morning, then they're usually worse in the afternoon, so we close early. This is a little earlier than normal but not unusual, especially if she wanted to check up on us. Shall we give her a big surprise and walk back to the house dressed like we are now? It might teach her a lesson in minding her own business, although if we're going to run a nudist ranch then she will have to expect us to be naked from time to time," she said with a laugh.

We stood up and I looked at Karen a moment. "Being nude around you is one thing but in front of your daughter; that I'm not too sure about. I wouldn't want to embarrass her or myself."

Karen laughed for a moment, then took my hand and led me back toward the road. "I wouldn't worry too much about Mary's reaction to us being nude. She's been raised around it all her life. I was breast- feeding her the first time she went to a nudist resort and she grew up in that lifestyle. I thought I told you that?"

I thought back and shook my head. "If you did then it didn't sink in." I shrugged and smiled at her. "If you think its alright then lead on; when it comes to these things, you're the expert, and I'll take my cue from you."

Still holding hands, we walked toward the house. As we came around the corner of the conference building, we could see Mary sitting in the porch swing. We were more than halfway to the house before she glanced up from the papers she was looking at. She did a quick double take and stood up saying, "Hey you guys are holding hands!"

There was a big grin on her face for a second, and then the realization that we were both nude kicked in as her eyes wandered over my body.

I felt a stirring somewhere that I didn't want so I asked, "How was your day? Cut it a little short didn't you?"