I Won't Do That

Story Info
The first time she got me to suck a cock.
840 words
4.14
31.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9volt
9volt
99 Followers

"No," I was practically pleading. "Don't ask me to do that."

"But sweetie," she persisted, "You will do this for me and you will enjoy it."

"No, I can't... I won't suck a real cock for you. I'm sorry but that's too far. I'm not gay."

"Oh I know you're not. Look. Relax. Let's talk this through."

She led me over to the bedroom full length mirror. Standing beside me, with an arm over my shoulder, she said "Tell me what you see."

"I see you, naked and beautiful with firm breasts, a flat belly and a full, sexy bush."

She moved behind me. "OK, now what do you see? Starting at the floor and working your way up."

I hesitated. "I, um. I see sheer white stockings."

"Right. And the toes?"

"Pink nail polish."

"Start again." Her tone was firm but gentle.

"OK, pink toenails, sheer white stockings..." I said.

"And why do those legs look so great in the stocking?" she interrupted, cocking one eyebrow.

"Because they have no hair."

"And why don't they have hair?"

"Because I shaved them this morning."

"Right, you did that yourself."

"Yes." I was beginning to feel defeated.

"Please continue."

"I have a white garter belt holding up the stockings and a pink thong made of silk and lace. I have a matching bralette above that."

She gently stroked my ear and nibbled on the dangling earrings in my pierced ear.

"And earrings. Dangling FLR symbol earrings."

"And what's this, right here?" She had slipped a finger inside my panties and was tapping my tattoo, just above my very small cock. My tattoo would be hidden by my pubic hair, if I had any.

"That's a pink rose tattoo, symbolizing my love and devotion for you."

"And where is your pubic hair?"

"Shaved off. Along with my leg hair."

"Well, yes I like that, and even your ass appears hairless."

"Yes, as you know we had all the hair on my back and ass permanently removed by laser."

"Oh right. So you have literally no body hair, then?"

"That is correct."

"And when I asked you earlier about sucking a real cock. What were you doing?"

"I was sucking your strap-on."

"And were you enjoying it?"

"I was, because it gives you pleasure, and it please me to do anything that makes you happy."

"So let's recap. You will do anything that gives me pleasure. You have less body hair than even your wife, you are wearing women's lingerie and you enjoy a cock in your mouth. What is your objection to sucking a real cock?"

I was at a loss. Damn, has she hypnotized me? I heard myself respond almost as if it wasn't me saying it.

"No objection, Brandi. I will do as you wish."

That night, she invited her lover over. Usually when she cuckolds me, I must wait at home while she goes out, in a constant state of anxiety and arousal, until she arrives home and feeds me the creampie "Treat" from her lover by sitting on my face and making me lick her clean. Tonight, they would both be here.

I served them drinks, dressed only in the lingerie from this morning, getting an occasional slap on my exposed ass cheeks from one of them or the other. Jalen must have been expecting me to be dressed this way because he barely lifted an eyebrow when I opened the door for him.

Eventually Brandi wanted some action and told me to undress Jalen. I slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt, slid it off his shoulders and folded it neatly on the end table. I undid his belt and removed it. Then I unclasped and unzipped his pants. He was not wearing underwear, so his well-toned, smooth black body came into view all at once.

Without waiting for further instructions, I knelt in front of him and took his magnificent cock in my hand. I felt it grow as I lowered my lips and kissed the head. I lifted his cock and trailed my tongue down his shaft, sucked on each of his hairless balls before coming back up and pushing his cock into my mouth.

Brandi was panting, playing with her pussy and telling me how hot and sexy this all was. Jalen was rocking back and forth, fucking my face as I was doing my best to make his cock feel great. Soon, he tensed and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed what I could but some of it spurted out the sides of my mouth and dribbled onto my face and hairless chest. I kept gently sucking his as his orgasm subsided, until he popped out of my mouth and fell back on the couch. I looked over at Brandi, in the throes of an orgasm on the other end of the couch.

I felt proud, in a strange way, to give both of them a simultaneous orgasm. That was the beginning of my bisexual days. There were many more cocks to come after that.

9volt
9volt
99 Followers