I Work For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now open your mouth like I told you. Nice and slow." Again Nina could not help but obey, sliding her lips over her teeth as he had requested and opening her mouth as wide as she could.

And then that massive head – which, she remembered, must be a deep purple color by now – found its way into her mouth, guided there by its master's hand. Although Nina remembered all too well how huge Jack was, her mouth still had trouble adjusting to his girth at first, and when he pushed it deeper into her mouth she had to restrain herself from gagging.

"Suck it," he commanded.

Finally, Nina managed to get her reflexes under control, and began to work her tongue around the sensitive head, just the way she remembered Jack liked it. She burrowed her tongue into the tip and felt him stiffen and gasp involuntarily, then swirled it around the corona and heard a low moan resonate in his chest cavity. Flattening her tongue against the frenulum – Jack was practically growling in pleasure now – she took as much of him into her mouth as she could, then pulled back slightly and began sucking him in earnest. She could feel his fingers stroking her hair – a surprisingly tender gesture, she thought, for a man getting his cock sucked by the woman who killed his wife. She thought, again, of how relieved he would be after he came. How relaxed. How vulnerable and open to suggestion. Surely, Nina said to herself, he would have mercy on her. The stupid shit. She took a deep breath through her nose and sucked him even harder.

Before long, Jack lost patience with being acted upon and decided to take matters into his own hands. Nina felt his legs move apart and bend slightly, so that he was straddling her head. His hand pushed her head even further down onto his cock as he began to fuck her mouth in earnest. She could feel him banging against the back of her throat, each pitch and roll of the humvee deepening his thrusts.

"You like that, don't you, bitch?" Jack growled. "You wish you could see it right now, don't you? That you could touch it? Stroke it?" His thrusting grew harder and faster, and she could tell he was on the verge of coming. "That you could suck it dry? Swallow… every… drop?"

And then all of a sudden, right before she thought he would shoot his load, Jack withdrew roughly from Nina's mouth and pushed her head away. Both of them were breathing raggedly. Nina felt disoriented from the blindfold, and her throat ached from the impact of the mouth-fucking she had just sustained. She had no idea what Jack would do to her next, and at this point it no longer mattered to her. Whatever it was, she was sure nothing could be more humiliating than –

OUCH!

Daylight. Nina squinted at the light, the blindfold abruptly removed from her eyes. The bridge of her nose stung where the bra hooks had chafed against her skin. She could not see or feel Jack, but sensed his presence behind her. Heard his breathing, calmer than before, but still elevated.

"You've been very good, Nina," Jack said, somehow more gently than before. "You've done as I said. You've given me exactly what I want. And now I'm going to give you exactly what you want."

"What's that, sir?" Nina said, although she had a pretty good idea.

"Get on your hands and knees."

Nina did so, unable to prevent a small moan of anticipation from escaping her lips. She knew what was coming now.

During their weekend in Santa Barbara, Nina had begged Jack repeatedly to fuck her in the ass. He had done everything else – fucked her mouth, fingered her g-spot until she gushed all over him, fucked her pussy from every angle and position the two of them could think up, gone down on her until she lost her voice for screaming in ecstasy – but when she asked him to do that, he demurred, saying they could do it "some time later." And by the time it was later, he had already decided to go back to Teri, and there was nothing she could do about it. What had changed his mind now, she wondered?

Jack unfastened the belt from Nina's ankles and tossed it aside. She heard cloth brush against skin as he took off his jacket and shirt, laying them carefully on the seat. She tried to turn her head around, the better to get a look at his glorious chest and arms, but he yanked her head back to its original position. That was the worst part of all this, Nina thought to herself – being denied the sight of this beautiful man even as he brought her to new heights in the midst of her degradation. It was like being in a state of permanent solar eclipse.

Nina felt Jack kneel behind her, felt his hand move against her skin, stroking her ass, the cold metal of the knife contrasting with the warmth of his hand. The gesture was gentle but possessive, as though he were claiming her as his property. She felt the chain that she had noticed around his neck dangling against her back, a small, thick metal circle attached to the end. She wondered what it was, but dared not ask him.

"Do you want this, Nina?"

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"Yes, sir."

"Louder, bitch."

"SIR, YES SIR! SIR, THIS BITCH WOULD LIKE YOU TO FUCK HER IN THE ASS! WITH YOUR BIG! HARD! COCK! SIR!!!"

She saw his other hand come in front of her field of vision, the palm at her mouth. "Spit."

She spat. He rubbed the saliva all in and around her asshole, making sure it got in there. She then heard him spit on his own hand and heard the wet sound against his own flesh, making sure he was well-lubed. Then she heard him remove the chain from his neck and dangled it in front of her face. It was a ring. A simple, metal band.

"Do you know what this is, Nina?"

"A ring."

"What ring."

"Your wedding ring, Jack. Sir."

"Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

"No, sir."

"I'm going to make you taste it, you worthless piece of ass," Jack spat. "I want you to taste it while I'm screwing you in your filthy asshole, so that you can feel exactly what I've lost. Do you want that, Nina?"

What could she possibly lose by being frank now? "No, sir."

Jack chuckled bitterly. "Good." He slipped the loop of the chain around her neck. "Now open up."

Nina opened her mouth to receive the ring, then gasped in pain as he twisted the chain, yanking it tightly so that it cut into her mouth and her head was lifted back into an upright position. Then, with his other hand, he slowly, carefully spread her legs and guided his massive throbbing cock into her ass.

Nina gasped again and moaned, pain mixed in with pleasure as she felt his hugeness sink deeper and deeper within her. He began to move in and out, slowly at first, with long, deep strokes; he was so long that there was absolutely no slippage. He was down on one knee, the other one propped up for leverage. The hand not holding the chain grabbed her by the hip, pulling her back towards him for maximum penetration. The knife, she noticed, was no longer in his hand. When had he put it down?

Jack's strokes got steadily faster. She felt his hand tremble as he held the chain, making her own head bobble slightly. Her tits rocked in motion with the truck; the sensation only enhanced the ones she was feeling below the waist. She tried to move her head down so that she could breathe more easily, but the force in Jack's hand never wavered. The metal tasted cold and sweet in Nina's mouth, a slight salty tinge the only evidence it had been nestled against Jack's skin in this heat.

Jack was beyond words. He let out an animal noise that sounded like something between a moan and a growl. He began to drill her ass in earnest, pumping into her unmercifully. She could feel the metal chain starting to cut into the corners of her mouth, and almost gagged on the ring nestled like a horse's bit in her mouth. The hand holding her hip slipped between her legs and started dithering her clit, rubbing it so expertly that an involuntary shudder went through her body, drawing her back against Jack's pelvis.

God, the pumping. The pain. The hugeness. The pleasure. The stroking. Jack finally giving her exactly what she wanted, the taste of his defeat, his lowest hour, sitting like a curse between her teeth. And then he yanked her head almost all the way back, at the same time as his hand worked her clit even harder than before, and she screamed and shook and came, over and over, and the roar in her head was so loud that it almost drowned out the sound of Jack's roar as he reached his own climax, pumping load after load of hot, steaming come deep inside her, until he finally collapsed on top of her, almost flattening her on the ground. His hands dropped to the side, his head to the space between her neck and shoulder. She felt his chest hair, wet with sweat, pressing against her back, felt his heart beating madly – and then, all of a sudden, felt his chest erupt with uncontrollable shaking and realized he was sobbing, intoning his wife's name under his breath: "Teri, Teri, Teri, oh my God, Teri, I'm so sorry, sweetheart, Teri, I'm so sorry, Teri, Teri, Teri…"

Nina had no idea what to say. She wasn't sorry she had killed Teri – that had been strictly business – but she had no idea how to react to seeing a tough, hard man like Jack Bauer breaking down in tears, weeping like an infant. She felt the hot salt water in little streams down her shoulder, running down her torso until the tears dropped off her nipples onto the floor of the humvee. He remained like that, crying helplessly, repeating Teri, Teri, Teri, as though saying her name would bring her back like Euridice from the gates of Hades.

The truck lurched to a halt. Jack, pulling himself together almost as instantaneously as he had broken down, put the ring's chain back around his neck, then pulled on his shirt and jacket, as well as a pair of sunglasses from his jacket pocket. Instantly the tough, unreachable CTU agent again. He wiped roughly under his eyes and nose, picked up his things, and went to the exit.

Gazing at Nina, he saw a disheveled wreck of a woman, shirt open, undergarments in shreds, pants down. She could feel a stream of semen leaking out of her asshole and down her thigh. She returned Jack's gaze, an unreadable look in her eyes. He squatted for a second, picked up a half-empty bottle of water, screwed on the top, and threw it at her, bouncing it off her chest. He opened the door to exit the truck. Turning back to look at her one last time, he said, without an ounce of emotion in his voice:

"Clean yourself up."

And then he was gone.

12