I Would If I Could ...Oh I Can !!!

Story Info
Sex with sister in law.
1.1k words
129.7k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there listening in on my brother in law Callum banging the shit out of his girlfriend Kerry I couldn't help but get my dick out and start to stroke it to full length as it was already getting stiff from the noises that Kerry was making like she had not been fucked like it before.

I was standing in the hallway linking the bedrooms in darkness with my ear hard up against the wall and my hand whacking away trying to get near to completion before I disappeared into the bathroom to finish off, with the image of them fucking in every position I could think of and all the naughty things I'd like to do to her, it was not long before I was ready to cum but only onto some tissue this time.

Kerry was a fine looking women she was brunette by nature other colours when she fancied, 5'6ft size 10 but had an arse that made you want to grab it oh it was a big booty the sought that would need to be banged hard and would take seven bells of shit being fucked out of it.

I had often had fantasies about doing nasty stuff to her, you know the sort of stuff you don't really mention to a girlfriend in case it scares them away like anal and hardcore fucking with aggression, but for some reason it was the sought of thing I could see her liking especially after some of the drunk conversations we have had I almost think she fantasies about being raped, but by someone she knows that she had control over in a weird way.

Anyway for months I had been listening from the hallway picturing what they were doing or more importantly what she looked like getting fucked like a whore all the time I was trying to see if there was an angle to work while Callum was away with work.

Then it happened the night before he went away they fucked as usual he fell asleep and Kerry came out for a fag but I was still trying to finish in the bathroom with the door still ajar as they never came back out so as she passed she saw me pushed the door ajar and said ill help you if you want laughed then went on. I dropped like a popped balloon at the shock but quickly regained my composer, something in me made me follow her out to the kitchen where she was and I said go on then finish me, Kerry looked at me funny and shocked at my young nubile body with its throbbing member proudly pointing at her inviting her to suck it, I could see the cock hungry whore inside of her wanting it but she just walked over gave it a stoke and said maybe tomorrow. That drove me crazy I tried to bargain with her but she went back to bed.

The next day Callum went and I was straight on it all day trying to get her to do something but nothing no interest nothing so I gave up only for her to walk past stroke my cock and say maybe so again I tried but she ignored me this went on all day and by the time 11.00 came round I had had enough,

She was getting dressed for bed phoned callum to say good night and have a bit of fun on the phone then went to the toilet I knew her routine well that's when I went for it as she came back from the bathroom I followed her in tight behind her shoved my left hand over her mouth and my right arm secured her arms and body, she didn't even fight it she know who it was and what I was going to do.

As I span her round she had a slight smile on her face as if she was expecting it so I went to work on her, two slaps on the face wiped the smile off they were for winding me up, being a prick tease, I then tied her hands behind her back whilst I removed her buttoned up pyjama top and men's boxers that she wore to bed. I positioned her at the end of her bed bent over with her arse on display her face now had a vulnerable look which I liked, I went to my bedroom and brought back the butt plug that I had bought in the vain hope of using it one day on someone and today was the day. I put to one side and pulled her arse cheeks apart to find a shaved moist pussy staring back at me with drops of moisture seeping from the bottom, I ran my tongue up it as far as it would go and she let out a moan knowing what I was going to do I skipped the clit and went straight to her arsehole I inserted two fingers straight in with a little spit she winced in pain a little but still was moaning on every thrust that I forced into her, I leant over and got the butt plug put some lube on it and rammed it up her arse, she screamed with pleasure as I inserted my fingers into her soaking pussy she started to shake as the impending orgasm hit her I could feel her walls tighten as she let out the first squeal of pleasure.

I could not take anymore I had to fuck her but first I wanted to throat fuck the bitch so I left the plug in spun her round to her knees and grabbed two handfuls of hair and proceed to gag her with my cock till she squirmed that she could not breath I did this five or six times before I flopped her back and thrust my dick straight into her sopping cunt fucking it as hard as I could whilst having my hands round her throat choking her slightly she just seemed to enjoy it more as i fucked her i was almost going to cum so i quickly took the butt plug out and fucked her arse with the same vigour as her pussy the harder i fucked the more she groaned and moaned then started to say stuff like fuck me harder fuck me like the slut you want this put me over the edge and i came straight up her arse all she kept saying was fuck yes fuck me cum in my arse, so since i was in control i took my cock out of her arse spun her round and went to shove it back in her throat but this time she refused i hit her with my cock across her face twice she then unwilling took it in her mouth but got quickly into the swing sucking like a pro again once my cock was cleaned i undid the cuffs and walked out of the room leaving her there thinking about what had just happened ......

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I can understand . . .

your fuckin agony . . (I suffer the same ) . . .wanting to fuck sexy sister-in-law so bad.

I hope your fantasy came true after all the 'beating' here (pun intended !).

All the best . . . but please . . get someone to help with writing. Not bad for a start though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love it!

Writing this bad is hilarious!

"but quickly regained my composer" has to be my favorite! Is that Beethoven or Mozart?

Get an editor, or even better, give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just how stupid are you/

Your brother-in-law is banging his girlfriend? Who is the wife? And where is the sister-in-law your tagline mentioned? No one's married, so there are no in-laws. On top of that, as the previous commenters said, pathetic. Don't bother with an editor. Just delete it and go away. You can't write.

mrsocko316mrsocko316almost 14 years ago
ok, till.....

That last paragraph was pathetic. Were you masturbating while you were writing this? It looks like you completely gave up on using the shift button or even periods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get an editor!

This story was too painful to finish. You really need an editor who actually understands the language.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Dark Stone Pt. 01 A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Your Brother has to Cum Siblings should stick together.in Incest/Taboo
His Wife's Sister His sister-in-law catches him masturbating, helps him finish.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories