Ian and Fran's First Date

Story Info
Cyber affair leads to true love.
2.2k words
4.48
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day had finally arrived for Ian. He was going to meet the woman that he had fallen in love with for the first time. It might seem strange to fall in love before even the first date but this is what had happened between Ian and Fran, the beautiful flame haired woman he was on his way to meet.

It had started as an innocent game of internet pool which Ian had played countless times before, often chatting with his opponents from around the world and sometimes flirting jokingly with women he played against. This was how things had began between him and Fran, as they played they teased each other when one or the other won a game and after that first encounter they agreed a time when both could be online to play again. It wasn't long before they were regular pool partners often playing for hours at a time, chatting, joking and occasionally flirting with each other.

As their friendship grew they both felt confident enough to exchange photo's with the sole idea of it being 'nice to see who you are chatting to'. After swapping e-mail addresses Ian soon received mail from Fran and thought to himself "I may as well open it and see who I've been talking to"

When Fran's photo appeared on his screen Ian's heart missed a beat for there in front of him was a picture of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. In it, Fran was reclining on a bed, her body sheathed in a silk teddy, hair the colour of copper framing a face of pure beauty, a half smile playing across her soft lips and a mischievous twinkle in her blue/grey eyes. Ian fought to compose himself as he prepared to reply to Fran and send her his photo as they had agreed.

"I hope that doesn't scare her off" Ian thought to himself only half jokingly for at 40 years of age he knew he was past his prime even if he did look after himself.

The next time they met to play pool Ian found it hard to concentrate as the image of Fran's photo kept popping into his head and he lost game after game. Fran sensed something was wrong and when she asked him Ian blushed as he told her the effect her photo had had on him.

Expecting her to laugh Ian was surprised and more than pleased when Fran replied.

"Yours had the same effect on me Ian but I was too embarrassed to tell you in case you laughed at me."

That was 3 years ago and since then their friendship has grown into love and they meet online to chat almost every day and e-mail each other constantly. This wasn't a sordid, tacky cyber affair like Ian had heard about and poked fun at. They took the time to get to know each other, sharing intimate feelings and secrets, discovering they shared so many common interests from music, old classic movies even to the type of foods the both loved.

"I can't believe this is happening" Ian told Fran as they chatted one day. "We haven't even met and I'm in love with you"

Fran's reply came as a shock to him. "I feel the same love, so why don't we meet?"

And that was why Ian was now standing in the arrivals lounge of Honolulu airport, beads of nervous sweat running down his spine as he waits for Fran's flight to arrive. They had chosen Hawaii as their meeting place both for its tropical beauty and its location. It was midway between Ian's home in England and Fran's in Australia. With the time of Fran's flight drawing near Ian's head was filled with thoughts.

"Will she like me in the flesh, will the chemistry between us be the same, will she actually be on the plane?"

And then the moment arrived, the plane had landed and the passengers were filing through customs. Frantically searching through the sea of faces it was as if time stood still for Ian as his eyes found her. Waving tentatively to catch her attention he was rewarded by her radiant smile as she made her way towards him. Ian couldn't help but smile himself as his eyes took in her beauty. Unsure of his first move as she approached him, Ian took both her hands in his holding her at arms length until Fran broke the ice saying.

"Aren't you at least going to kiss me after traveling this far."

Needing no second invitation, Ian took her in his arms and their lips met for the first time, softly at first them more passionately as the years of waiting for this moment overcame them.

Not wanting to break the spell but eager to be alone with Fran, Ian gently broke free from Fran's embrace and whispered to her, "let's continue this in the hotel, I have a taxi waiting."

After booking into the hotel they took the elevator to their room, barely able to keep their hands off each other despite the other guests sharing the elevator. Reaching their room, Ian hung the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and as he did so could here the shower begin to run.

" I need a shower after the flight, are you going to join me? " Fran called from the bathroom.

As Ian walked into the bathroom Fran was already beginning to undress and stood in front of him wearing nothing but a tiny black lace thong. Sliding it down her long graceful legs and kicking it free she smiled at him

" Don't be shy, Ian" she teased as she stepped into the shower.

Ian took no time undressing and was soon standing behind Fran as the water cascaded over her. As his hands reached round to caress her full firm breasts, teasing the dusky pink nipples standing proudly at their centre, Ian leaned forward to gently kiss the back of her neck. A soft moan escaped from Fran's lips as one of Ian's hands slowly glided down her body, across her flat stomach then lower. One fingertip trailing through the tiny patch of hair she had left when carefully waxing her pussy. As Ian began kissing his way down Fran's neck to her shoulder, his finger began to circle her clit softly, moving ever closer until finally brushing gently over it sending a shiver of pleasure through Fran's body.

Leaning her hands on the wall for support Fran pushed back against Ian's hard cock feeling it slide between her open thighs, its throbbing shaft gliding between her moist lips until the tip pressed against her clit. Slowly Ian moved his hips feeling the velvety warmth of Fran's pussy around his cock, the tip rubbing against her clit with each slow stroke. Turning her head Fran's lips find Ian's kissing him hard their tongues dancing together.

"Fuck me Ian please, I've waited so long" Fran gasped.

Turning her in his arms Ian reached down to lift her and as Fran's legs wrap around him, he lowered her until the head of his cock was between her swollen pussy lips. Sensing Fran's need along with his own, Ian thrust his hips forward as he lowered Fran, impaling her on his hard cock, pushing her against the wall as he began fucking her with long, slow, deep strokes. He felt Fran's nails raking across his back and her teeth on his shoulder as her orgasm builds.

Not able to hold back any longer, Ian pulled Fran to him burying his throbbing cock deep inside her and spurting his hot seed against her g spot. Her pussy convulsed as her entire body was overcome by wave after wave of orgasm. After coming down from the high of their first orgasm together, Ian and Fran hold each other close kissed tenderly before stepping out of the shower. They dried off before walking hand in hand through to the bedroom.

Reaching the bed, Fran turned to face Ian. Her hands reached up to cup his face in her hands as she leaned in to kiss him softly. Sensuously her tongue traced across his lips before slowly lowering herself to her knees. All the while she kept her lips in contact with his body, first teasing his nipples with playful licks and bites then on down across his stomach Ian's breath came in sharp gasps as her hands circled his engorged member and her warm breath blew softly across the head. Fran's golden mane of hair fell forward hiding from Ions view what she was doing but could never conceal the exquisite sensations that coursed through his body as her teeth tenderly closed on his cock and her tongue began its exploration, first teasing the tiny eye at the tip then like a warm velvety snake moving all around it. Fran took him slowly, deep in her mouth, one hand squeezed and caressed his balls, the other, on his arse, pulled him closer.

Sliding her lips to the tip of Ian's throbbing cock, Fran planted a soft kiss on the tip before nibbling and kissing along the full length of his shaft to his balls. Here, she took each one in turn sucking and rolling it between her lips, she drove Ian crazy with desire.

Reaching down to brush the hair from Fran's face, Ian whispered breathlessly. "Lay on the bed darling, I need to taste you."

With a last flick of her tongue along Ian's cock, Fran complied, sitting on the edge of the bed then laying back her long slender legs spread wide exposing the sweet flower of her sex to Ian's gaze. The soft folds of her lips glistened with her nectar as Ian knelt in front of her and began kissing slowly along her inner thigh. Breathing in the scent of her pussy, he moved closer his lips like a butterflies wings barely touching her skin making Fran writhe with pleasure. Finally reaching that most intimate of places Ian used his thumb to push back the hood covering Fran's clit already hard like a pink pearl. Closing his lips over it, Ian sucked softly. His teeth grazed it tenderly as his tongue teased and tantalized before working slowly down to where Fran's pussy lips, swollen with desire, seemed to part of their own accord to allow Ian's tongue entry Moving in tiny circles ever deeper, its tip lapped at the inner walls tasting her sweet juices as they flowed into his mouth. Fran's hands on his head pulled him closer as her hips gyrated grinding her pussy onto his mouth in her need. Ian's top lip, on her clit, felt it quiver with desire as his tongue darted in and out, feeling the vibrations of passion surging through Fran's body as her orgasm built. Slowly, reluctantly Ian moved away from Fran's pussy kissing his way up her body stopping to kiss each hard nipple on the way to Fran's lips. As their lips met, Ian's hard throbbing cock, like a guided missile, glided effortlessly into Fran's eagerly awaiting pussy. Slowly at first then increasing the tempo their bodies moved as one. Lost in a world of pure ecstasy, Fran and Ian gave themselves up to their animal lusts fucking wildly. Ian's cock, like a piston, pumped furiously into Fran's hot, wet pussy. Her nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders leaving bloody crescents behind. Ian's hands found her breasts squeezing them pulling and twisting her nipples and making Fran throw back her head screaming his name as her orgasm took over her body and mind. At the peak of her passion Ian drove his cock deep within her. His balls tightened, his cock jerked as his hot cum exploded from him. His screams echoed through the night with Fran's. Their passion sated for now they collapsed in each others arms, holding each other tight happy and content to snuggle up close.

With only two weeks together, Fran and Ian didn't waste any opportunity to make love whether they were in the hotel bedroom, the bathroom or enjoying the beautiful view from the balcony. They were so much in love they couldn't keep their hands off each other, much to the amusement and sometimes embarrassment of fellow guests when they were caught in a passionate embrace. But as it was assumed they were on honeymoon, none took offence. The women smiled coyly at Fran and the men winked knowingly at Ian.

On their last night together alone on the beach after making love watching the sunset across the sea, Ian gazed lovingly into Fran's eyes and said " Fran, this has been the happiest 2 weeks of my life, I never thought I would find love but with you I have found not only love but my true soul mate. I don't ever want to lose you, will you marry me please"

With his heart in his mouth Ian waited for Fran's reply and was overjoyed to hear that one simple word " Yes".

After catching his breath a thought struck him. "But where will we live, England or Australia?"

Pushing him to the sand playfully, Fran jumped up and ran across the beach laughing as she called back to Ian. " Last one to the hotel gets to choose."