Ian and Sally and Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a right bunch of dirty fuckers aren't you?" Nick asked.

"None dirtier," said Nina, who then bent down and kissed him, allowing him to taste himself as she thrust her tongue into his mouth.

"So, how about giving me a face-full of spunk?" Nick asked, eyeing the two engorged cocks that were now pointing at him.

"Our pleasure," Ian said, holding his cock as he approached. Nick lay flat and Ian knelt on one side of his head, while Pete took the other. Their cocks met above Nick's mouth and they rubbed them together, mixing their pre-cum, before then lowering them into Nick's mouth. Nick's tongue squirmed around the two cock-heads, savouring the tangy pre-cum.

"Go on," Sally encouraged, "Cum into his mouth!" Ian and Pete began wanking in earnest, fists a blur as they worked their cocks.

Pete was the first to come, the first spurt shooting out and over his dad's cock. He redirected his cock and the next blast hit Nick in the mouth, as did the next. Pete waved his cock around, which allowed the rest of his discharge to cover Nick's face.

Ian, meanwhile, was vigorously rubbing his cock, and the thought that he was lubricating it with his son's spunk sent him over the edge. He threw his head back and let out a roar as his cock twitched and unleashed a torrent of spunk. His daughter grabbed his cock and aimed it at her boyfriend's face and spurt after spurt leapt out and added to the load already covering Nick's face.

Ian fell backwards onto the floor, spent, while Sally and her daughter fell on Nick and licked up the copious spunk. They swapped it between them, then Pete got in on the action and thrust his tongue into their mouths in turn to get his share.

Sally and Nina then got into a sixty-nine on the floor, giving the men time to recover.

Ian glanced at the clock on the mantelpiece. It was only 7.00, so they had plenty of time to get fantastically dirty with each other. His cock gave a twitch and started to harden.

12