Ian Samples Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it is, Ian. You guys will miss one another when school starts. So, you should enjoy the summer."

This time with Josh's mom convinced Ian even more that she was indeed as hot as he thought her to be. As he looked at her across the table from him, he noted that everything about her was soft, and feminine, and sexy. And, while she did not really look like a teenager, Ian thought she could definitely pass for being in her late twenties or early thirties with no problem.

"Yeah, I think we will miss one another, but we have already decided that once we are both at school, we can date other people if we want. We're both cool with that, I think. But, in the meantime, we plan to enjoy the summer. I better get back to work. Thanks for the tea. It was great. And, thanks for creaming me up, that was great too. I know I'll be thanking you for it later." Ian mimicked her earlier comment and threw this last remark in with a broad smile, as he drank in Marie's halter, her short shorts, which revealed her beautiful legs, and her beautiful presence in general.

As Marie continued to plant flowers, she thought about how Ian's cock had become aroused as she applied the sun screen. While Marie had felt herself getting excited while touching his smoothly muscled body, she never thought he would have become aroused at the touch of a woman more than twice his age. Marie now wondered if Ian still had a crush on her, as he did years earlier. She was strangely excited that such a young stud would respond to her touch the way he did, but she also thought that she would have to be very careful not to show him her own excitement. His hormones must be totally raging, she thought smiling to herself. She remembered how her husband had been at the same age. It seemed so long ago.

By late afternoon, all of Marie's flowers were planted, but her legs and back ached from the exertion of doing it. Ian had finished edging all of the beds, and he had done all of the clean up around the pool and the hot tub. Together, they did much more than Marie had expected. She was pleased with the results.

"Ian, it's time to call it a day. You've done way more than I expected. Why don't we clean up, and I can make us something for supper. But first, I have to have a chocolate martini and relax in the hot tub. I'm sorry, but I need one, badly. I can get you some iced tea, or I can even get you a beer if you like, since I know your mother lets you have one or two when you are home. And, after what you've done today, I think she'll understand if your sitter lets you have alcohol."

Marie smiled at the very sweaty young man who was making his way toward her with a garden edger in his hand. The stubble of his dark beard, from two days without shaving, blended nicely with his damp, shaggy black hair, the garden dirt smeared all over his tightly muscled body, and his very masculine appearance. She sensed that his piercing blue eyes were drinking her in as he approached.

"Mrs. S. A beer or two would be perfect. And, before I go into your house, I think I better use your outside shower. Then, I think I'll take a swim to loosen up my muscles just a bit, it that's ok with you."

"Sure Ian, then you can join me in the hot tub if you want. I'll get us a snack before supper."

Ian's heart raced a little at the thought of being alone in the hot tub with Marie. "That sounds good, I'll just grab some clean clothes at home and be right back." Ian said, as he headed for the shed with the edger. Marie watched him exit the shed and step under the outside shower, which he used to rinse off the sweat and grime of the afternoon. Watching the water cascade over Ian's body, cleansing and sparkling, excited Marie. His shorts were again hanging low on his hips, revealing the upper part of his nicely shaped ass, and in the front, showing off his treasure trail from his naval to what lay below. And she knew that if she were young and single, she would be right over there flirting with him.

For his part, Ian pretended not to notice Marie watching him as he rinsed off, but the fact that she was watching, excited him. Every time he looked at her in her halter top and her very short shorts, he felt excitement in his stomach and loins.

Ian went home and showered again, wanting to look and smell clean for the evening ahead. He grabbed some clothes for the next day, and changed into a pair of loose fitting, Hawaiian style bathing trunks that Jenny had bought for him because she told him she knew they would make him look sexy. He wasn't so sure about that, but Jenny liked it when he wore them. Arriving back at the Sommers', Ian went into the house and left his stuff in the guest bedroom, where he would be sleeping for the next few nights. Hearing the shower upstairs, he figured that Mrs. S was cleaning up and changing after her day in the garden. He thought that he'd love to shower with her sometime. But, putting that thought out of his mind, he went out to the pool and began swimming laps.

Marie finished up with her shower, and she changed into a navy blue bikini, which showcased her trim body nicely. She fixed herself a chocolate martini, a drink which had become her close friend many a night as she relaxed in her hot tub while Doug was away on business. She ordered Chinese food to be delivered, remembering that Ian loved it, and she grabbed a beer, knowing that Nancy also let Josh drink at her house as long as the boys did not leave the house after having a few beers. Marie felt that Ian had more than earned a few beers that afternoon.

Seeing Ian swimming his laps, Marie sat at the edge of the deep end with her legs in the water and watched him as she sipped on her martini. Ian noticed her sitting there, and his first thought was "Oh my God, what a freaking hot bikini." He swam to the side of the pool and rested his arms on the pool deck as drank in Marie's beautiful body.

"Mrs. S., what a hot looking suit. There's no way you look your age, you know. And that suit proves it." He smiled, taking the beer she offered him. He then took a long drink of it, and placed the bottle on the pool deck, just smiling and looking at Marie.

"Ian, what a nice thing to say. But I definitely feel my age after all that planting today. My neck and shoulders ache. And my legs are sore from all of that squatting and getting up. The hot tub should help a little though. You can join me when you get done with your laps if you don't mind being in a hot tub with someone more that twice your age."

"No problem, Mrs. S. I'll join you right now. I've done enough of these for today." With that, Ian pushed himself up onto the pool deck and grabbed his beer, and headed for the hot tub, checking out Marie's beautiful ass as she walked ahead of him.

"Ian, now that you're out of high school, you have to call me Marie, and not Mrs. S. You are officially old enough now. Ok?"

"No problem, Marie. Besides, the fact that I'll be eighteen next week really means I'm an adult." He smiled and she smiled back. Ian thought she was absolutely beautiful in every way. Her body, her hair, her face, her smile....she was perfect he thought.

In the hot tub they talked about how different the next year would be for everyone. Marie was clearly not happy that Josh would be away at school. Most of the time, it would be just Marie and Megan. It would be a quiet and lonely place without Josh and Ian, Marie observed. Ian was not paying much attention to the conversation, rather he was loving looking at Marie, seated across from him. He really wished he could fuck her, just once. But he knew that was just a dream of an over sexed teenager.

The Chinese food arrived and Ian jumped out of the hot tub to pay the delivery boy. As he carried the food out to the patio table near the hot tub, Marie scanned his handsome and chiseled body with her eyes. He was perfect, she thought to herself. His muscle definition was remarkable, and he was lean and hard. He had not overdone his work out routine or his diet, as some teens did, trying to bulk up and get huge.

"I'll get us some plates and silverware, Ian. Can I get you another beer?"

"Don't be silly, Marie. I can get the plates and another beer. Do you want me to make you another chocolate martini? My mom tells me that I make a very good one, you know."

"Okay, thanks Ian." Marie finished off her first martini and handed the glass to Ian, watching his cute little butt as he walked back into the house. The wetness of his suit made it cling to his ass, and Marie noted how nicely it was shaped. She lay back in the tub, knowing that her first drink had relaxed her. But, her legs and shoulders were still sore from the day's work.

Ian was back with another beer for himself, and another drink for Marie. He left plates by the Chinese food, and got back into the hot tub. As he got in, Marie noted the front of his suit was clinging to his package, and she was stunned. It looked as though Ian's cock was thick and long, and that was in its flaccid state. She was really surprised by his size, and the liquor in her allowed her to imagine what it would be like to see it aroused. She felt her vagina flush with excitement at the thought. Then she chastised herself for having such thoughts about a boy twenty-five years her junior.

The two talked some more, and then Ian noted that Marie's martini glass was once again empty. He asked her if she wanted another, and after hesitating just a moment, she said, "Sure, but you might have to carry me to bed, Ian."

"No problem, Marie. I'll be happy to help any way I can." The teen countered with a broad and perfect smile. "How are your shoulders and legs? Are they any better with this heat?"

"Actually, they're a little better, but I think I really overdid the planting today. They'll be better in a day or so."

"I can massage them for you if you want. I'm good at that as well. Or, so I am told. I have massaged my mother's shoulders, and Jenny's as well. They tell me that I'm a natural at it."

Without waiting for an answer, Ian got on his knees in front of Marie and surprised her by beginning a very gentle massage of her calf muscles, and eventually moving to her thighs. She was as much taken back by the fact that Ian was kneeling in front of her in the hot tub massaging her legs as she was thrilled at the touch of his strong hands. The alcohol definitely played a role in Marie's relaxation level, and she just put her head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Ian's hands and they gently kneaded her sore leg muscles.

"Ian, what do you think your parents would say if they came into my yard right now and saw you massaging my legs?" Marie giggled as she said this. "Don't get me wrong, Ian. It feels great, but I'm not so sure they'd be happy with this picture." She continued.

"Marie, my parents aren't anywhere near your back yard, and so I guess we don't have to worry about that whole issue. Just as long as it feels good, just let it go and enjoy." Ian heard Marie sigh as he sensed that his massage was making her feel much better.

"That's it, just relax and I bet between the warm water and this massage, your muscles will feel much better." Ian loved the feel of Marie's legs, and found himself getting aroused as his hands moved up and down her legs, gently squeezing and rubbing. Her legs were smooth, and the muscles felt firm, evidence of how she had taken care of her body over the years. As Ian was doing this, he was looking directly at Marie's lovely face.

The excitement he felt in kneeling in front of this beauty and rubbing his hands up and down her beautiful legs had succeeded in swelling his shaft so that it was pushing hard against his swim trunks. Fortunately, the turbulence of the hot tub masked the sudden growth of Ian's pleasure shaft. Ian figured that he would go as far as she would let him. He was not sure how far that might be, but he was hoping she'd let him massage more than her legs.

For her part, Marie was loving the touch of his hands and she could feel herself becoming increasingly more mellow as a result of his touch and her three martini's. When Marie opened her eyes, she was greeted by seeing Ian's handsome face, and his beautifully sculpted body as his hands continued to work back and forth on her legs. Only his thick shoulders and his chiseled chest were visible above the water line. She felt a wave of sexual excitement wash over her abdomen as she observed this young stud kneeling in front of her. Marie realized that no one had touched or caressed her like this in a long, long time. She could not help sighing and moaning in the pleasure of the moment, and this was not lost on Ian.

"Oooooooohhhhhh, Ian that feels incredible. Where did you become such a talent at this? "Aaahhh!" And now, Marie could feel her own sexual attraction to Ian deepen as his hands continued their magic on her legs. Marie knew that she should stop Ian right here and now, and thank him for a wonderful massage. But, another part of her truly wanted him to continue. Her mind told her it could be their little moment together. No one would have to know. She was torn between what she knew she should do, and what her body was telling her she desperately wanted to do. As Ian continued to rub her up and down her legs, she noted that his hands were now reaching their way inside of her thighs, and not just on top and outside, as they had for the first few minutes of the massage. As his strong hands explored new areas, she felt her own excitement growing.

Smiling into Marie's face, Ian answered her question. "Actually, I have done this for my mom from time to time when she pulls a muscle. And, I've done it for Jenny as well. Glad it's working for you. I'll do you shoulders in a couple of minutes, once I get done with your legs. The fact that Marie said nothing to him about the fact that his hands were now wandering into more private zones was encouraging to Ian. He thought it was time to press on just a bit further.

Then she felt it happen, Ian's thumb tips reached deep inside of her firm thighs and just touched, ever so quickly and briefly the crotch of her bikini. For just a moment, each thumb slid under the edge of the skimpy material and touched her labia, ever so briefly. It happened in an instant, but it definitely happened. He body twitched at his touch, and when her eyes met his, she saw that handsome smile, as he stared back at her. And Marie knew at that moment that Ian had done it intentionally. And, in the instant that their eyes met, Ian knew that she would let him do it again. "I'm sorry, Marie. Did I tickle you?" Ian followed up, mimicking her earlier comment to him and continuing to smile.

"How long do these massages last?" Marie asked, sighing pleasurably once again and realizing that indeed her legs felt amazingly better.

"Almost done with your legs, sounds like it's working for you." Ian's intent was to touch Marie's crotch area once again, but more deeply. If she said nothing, he'd step things up a notch or two.

Marie settled her head back against the headrest and closed her eyes. She had put her shoulder length hair up so it wouldn't get wet. Ian loved the look. She was so incredibly hot looking he thought. "Oh, believe me Ian. It is working. This feels so good. But I am afraid you must think I'm a little twisted to let such a young man give me an impromptu massage in my back yard hot tub. You aren't going to tell on me, are you?"

Ian smiled at that. "Not unless you tell on me." As Ian said these last words, he moved both hands along the insides of Marie's thighs, right to her crotch, and he let his thumbs slip under the edges of her bikini bottom, and moved them up either side of her crotch, feeling the edges of her labia. His fingers moved deliberately, not quickly. They sent a thrill through Marie's body, and caused her to moan deeply as her body twitched in response to his touch.

Her hands immediately shot out and grasped Ian's forearms, and her thought was to stop him from going any further. But, she didn't, rather she just held his thick forearms, and allowed the tips of his fingers to trace their way back down her labia, sending another thrill through her body. She knew that she had to put an end to this, but her body told her that there was no harm in allowing the handsome young stud to explore just a bit more.

When Marie opened her eyes, she noted Ian's deep crystal blue eyes, framed by his jet black eyebrows, remarkably handsome and youthful face, and thick and tousled black hair, staring directly into her own. She also noted his broad shoulders and nicely muscled and toned upper body above the water line of the spa. Ian smiled broadly at her, and at that instant she felt a rush of excitement and lust course through her body.

Neither of them spoke, but Marie knew she had to try to change directions here. After all, she was the adult, she was married, and Ian was a mere child compared to her. So, somewhat reluctantly, she grasped his forearms, and pulled them ever so slightly away from her crotch.

"Ian, that felt so good. I mean, I think you give a wonderful massage. And, my legs feel so much better. But we should probably stop. If someone came into my yard right now and saw your hands on me like this, they would definitely get the wrong idea. And, I would have a very hard time explaining myself."

Ian seemed amused by her concern, and his smile broadened as he continue to massage her legs, even though her hands were holding his arms in such as way as to keep his fingers just inches away from her pleasure shute. Marie loved his smile, he was so freaking handsome she thought. On the one hand she knew she should stop this, here and now. But the horniness she was feeling at that moment, enhanced by her chocolate martinis was at war with her better judgment. She decided while looking at Ian's handsome face that she would let him explore just a little more, if he had the nerve to try.

"And just what is so amusing, young man?" She asked him.

"Marie, be serious. Your family is away, my family is away. I locked the yard gate when I came back here. There is no chance anyone is going to interrupt us. You worry too much. You should just sit back and relax, and enjoy the moment. You know, I give my own mother this same massage. And she has learned to go with it." His grin broadened at this point.

Marie's eyes widened noticeably when Ian said this, and she smiled at his absurd suggestion. "Ian, something tells me that the massage you have been giving me is just a little different than what you've done for your mother in the past." She offered with her pretty smile. Ian loved her smile and the dimples that appeared when she grinned.

"Yeah, just a little different. But, my mother looks her age, and you don't look anywhere near yours. So you have to cut me a little slack there."

"Ian, you're terrible, your mother looks wonderful for her age."

"No, my mother looks pretty good. You, on the other hand, look fabulous. Take my word for it. So, just relax and enjoy. It feels good, doesn't it?"

Marie closed here eyes, and rested her head against the back of the spa. With her hands still on his forearms, she said, "Ian, it feels wonderful. Really. Maybe, you should do my shoulders now. My calf muscles and thighs feel great." Marie grasped Ian's forearms and guided them up to her shoulders, and away from her pussy. She really did want him to continue touching her, but she was afraid things would get even further out of hand.

He moved in just a little closer to her as he began to massage her shoulders and the base of her neck. He was on his knees in front of her and this movement forced her legs to spread open just a bit further, and causing the inner part of her thighs to rest against the hard outer thighs of her young masseuse. This allowed Marie to slide her hands up Ian's arms to his hard and nicely cut shoulders. As her hands slid up his arms, she let them feel the muscular definition of his biceps and triceps. And, simultaneously, she felt her vagina gush anew with longing for the young stud in front of her.