Ian Samples Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian felt Marie's warm love juices overspread and envelop his pleasure rod, and he could feel the depth of her orgasm as her vagina's muscles clenched him tightly, over and over again. He also felt the thrill her vagina provided his shaft as he pulled it out of her only to thrust it back into her a moment later. Ian began his fucking of Marie gently, and he was amazed at how, even after he thought her orgasm was waning, she still screamed moaned with pleasure. Gradually, he increased the depth and the speed of his thrusting, until he found himself pounding into Marie so hard that her entire body shook significantly as she lay atop of him. Her orgasm seemed to continue endlessly.

While Ian had found Jenny to be a wonderful fuck, he decided that Marie's incredibly tight cunt was superior to Jenny's. What's more, he found Marie's kissing and touching, and pinching as he fucked her to be more frenzied than anything Jenny had ever done. As far as how his cock felt deep inside Marie, Ian marveled that she was tighter, and warmer, and wetter than he had imagined. Ian deliberately held his own orgasm off as long as he could, but he knew his love seed would soon be shooting itself deep into Marie's womb. As Ian held Marie's body tightly to his own, he felt not only intense pleasure as he fucked her, but great anticipation as he knew he would soon be fucking Marie in every possible position, and that she would willingly let him do to her whatever he wanted.

Marie was astounded by Ian's ability to thrust in and out of her repeatedly without cumming. His staying power was incredible she thought. He felt extremely hard and rigid as his cock pounded into her, hitting her cervix over and over again. What's more, his firm and toned body was so incredibly exciting to her. She had not had a fuck like this ever, she thought. She was so happy she had let down her defenses. Now, she knew she would let Ian have her whenever, and wherever he wanted. As these thoughts were racing through her mind, Marie sensed Ian's beautifully muscled body tighten; his cock seemed to harden and swell within her even more; and finally she felt Ian's cum shooting deep within her, as he held his swollen cock with its wonderfully large mushroom head pressed hard against her cervix.

Guttural sounds escaped from deep within her lover. He had finally shot his spunk into her; she had satisfied him thoroughly; and Marie was content as she lay her soft body on her lover, full breasts pushing into Ian's chiseled pecs. She loved the feel of his hard body, of his remarkably thick and hard and long cock, of his body's sweat brought on by his lovemaking with her. Her own body continued to spasm each time Ian's cock moved just slightly within her. Ian continued to hold her ass hard, and his cock did not soften at all. For her part, Marie's lips planted gentle kisses all over his face, neck, shoulders. He felt simply incredible to her.

Later that night, as Ian fucked her ass, something Marie had never had done before, Marie knew that she would never feel more fulfilled sexually than she did then. She knew that she had broken a terrible taboo, but she also knew that she was so happy she had done it.

As the night wore on, the lovers fulfilled one another's fantasies, fucking and sucking without stop. Ian's hormones seemed to provide him with endless energy, and Marie's fascination and infatuation with her new lover enabled her to satisfy him thoroughly and completely. Neither lover could have enough of the other.

Several times during the night and early morning hours, Marie worried and wished that she had had her tubes tied, instead of Doug having a vasectomy. But she would worry about that later. Sex with Ian was the best experience she had had in years. The risk of pregnancy was worth it, she thought. But, just to be on the safe side, Marie would visit her pharmacy the next morning and buy a supply of foam for the next few days. A bigger fear than pregnancy for Marie was her husband's temper. She knew that both she and Ian would pay dearly if Doug ever found out about their encounter. She feared more for Ian than for herself. Ian had never seen it, but Doug had a real mean streak in him.

Marie woke up first, and she realized instantly that Ian had fallen asleep lying on top of her with his cock still lodged deep in her pussy. What amazed her, as she inhaled the smell of his body and listened to his rhythmic breathing, was the fact that his shaft was still hard within her. It was a wonderful feeling, one that excited her loins deeply. As she felt her own juices begin to flow in her vagina, she softly ran her hands up and down the tight and youthful body of her lover, not wishing to awaken him, but just to feel him. When she hands reached his perfect butt, she gently pulled it more tightly to her, and her pussy twitched with pleasure as it reacted to the movement of his thick cock within it.

As Marie's hands continued to explore her sleeping lover, she felt his cock begin to stir deep within her drenched cunt. Ian yawned as he pushed himself up onto his elbows and smiled down at his beautiful neighbor. Marie returned the smiled and then let out a loud gasp as her body reacted to Ian's sudden and unexpected deep thrust of his now throbbing shaft hard against her cervix. "Good morning, beautiful. I must have fallen asleep on top of you, sorry." He said, smiling down at her, and she knew he was not sorry. She said nothing, but smiled back at him and pulled his ass against her, relishing the feel of his thick pleasure shaft as it throbbed and pulsed inside of her.

Ian kept his cock still and savored the feeling of Marie's pussy as it clenched and grasped his love wand. When he did move, he knew from the quivering, twitching, and shaking of his lover's body that she was totally under his control. He could also tell that his cock was as hard as it ever gets, and fucking Marie in the morning was going to be every bit as good as it had been during the deepest part of the night.

The next few days went by too quickly for Marie and Ian. They did manage to get the house and yard looking perfect for Josh's party, but when they were not working in the yard, they spent all of their spare time exploring one another's bodies. Marie felt like a young girl again who could not get enough of her boyfriend's body and cock. Sex with Ian was absolutely wonderful for Marie. She found that she loved the feel of his young hard body, and of his extremely hard cock, which was much thicker and longer than her husband's. She also loved the fact that Ian had boundless energy. He wanted sex absolutely all of the time. It seemed that he could not have enough of her, and she knew that he genuinely loved her body. She loved Ian for making her feel young and beautiful again.

She hated the fact that she was more than twice his age, because she knew that what she was experiencing with him could not continue for long. If only she were younger, she could see herself running off with Ian. But she knew that that could never happen. As Friday dawned, Marie knew that Ian would return to the house next door, and she would miss him fucking her terribly. She didn't know how she was going to deal with not having him next to her in bed; not having his cock to suck; not having his lips to kiss passionately; not having his beautiful body to touch; not having his handsome face to look at as he came, pumping his love seed deep inside of her.

For Ian, the week with Marie had been totally awesome in every way. Having sex with Marie had been a deeply hidden fantasy of Ian's from the time he became aware of the pleasure that his cock could provide him with. That had happened when he was eleven or twelve. And now, he just couldn't believe how lucky he was to have spent the last five days having sex with this woman of his dreams. In fact, on the two nights that he went out with Jenny, he had feigned not feeling well, so he could get back and be with Marie. Jenny wasn't happy, but she bought the illness story without a question.

As Ian reviewed the last several days in his mind, he recalled how on that first day he had been sneaking peaks at Marie in her skimpy gardening outfit, and feeling his cock swell as he took in her round, firm breasts, her long slender legs, and her beautifully shaped ass. But then, later in the hot tub, he couldn't believe his luck, his massage suggestion was something he never thought she would buy. Maybe it was the drinks, he was not sure. But the way things evolved, he still could not believe his luck. He absolutely loved touching Marie; he loved the feel of every part of her body. She felt way better in reality than she had in his fantasies. And fucking her pussy was by far the best feeling he had ever had. Her cunt felt awesome to him. And he knew that she loved having his cock buried deep in her. He had learned how to read her body's responses to the touch of his fingers, to the movement of his cock, even to his licking and kissing. Sex with her was absolutely fantastic. And, Ian dreaded the return of Marie's family and his own. When would they ever have a chance to be together? He knew that beginning later today, he would miss her soft and feminine naked body terribly. Jenny would want to be all over him, but he had lost interest in her. He only wanted Marie

An hour before he arrived at home, Doug Sommers called home to let Marie know he had taken an earlier flight and would take a limo home, instead of asking her to drive out to the airport. Marie had picked up the phone after she had checked the caller ID and realized it was Doug. She neglected to tell her husband when he asked, "What's up?", that Ian was, and he had his cock buried nine inches deep in her sopping wet pussy. Marie gasped audibly several times while talking with her husband when Ian, who was trying to behave, had moved his throbbing penis inside Marie's pleasure chute.

Doug noticed her gasps and asked if she was okay. But Marie recovered nicely and told him she was fine. She wanted to get off the line and enjoy her last minutes with Ian. Replacing the phone on the receiver, she wrapped both arms tightly around Ian's neck and pulled his naked torso onto her naked breasts. Ian responded by pounding into Marie, so that her entire body shook violently as they both came yet again.

To be continued....