Ian, Tamara and I

Story Info
Ian holds me whilst Tamara pleasures me.
1.6k words
4.22
26.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candles flicker softly in the breeze from the open door, I lay back against him, my naked back against Ian's strong chest, and his arms encircle me, nveloping me in their strength and desire. Soft music plays on the stereo, Marvin Gaye is telling us to get it on. I look upwards and circle my arms behind me to enclose Ian's head and pull him down to kiss me, deeply and passionately.

The woman stands silently in the doorway watching us kiss. Watching his hands exploring my excited nipples. The aureole stiffing and peaking as the desire in me builds, my back arches as I thrust my tongue deeper in his mouth, my hunger apparent to both Ian and the woman. He pulls back from my kiss and nods towards the woman who is now standing at the bottom of the bed, hunger showing clearly in her eyes.

I look towards her. She is a statuesque black woman, dark against my whiteness. Her breasts full and firm, her thighs muscular but rounded. She crawls like a cat onto the bed beside me, places her finger on my lips and speaks.

'I am Tamara, I am here for your pleasure, Ian commanded me to come and pleasure you. Lie back and enjoy'

With that she bends down and kisses me deeply, ardently her hands roaming over my breasts and full rounded belly. Ian continues to hold me, caressing me whilst he watches Tamara exploring me.

As Tamara's head moves down to my breasts, I look up to see Ian looking deeply into my eyes. Seeing the passion that is clearly visible to him. I watch him smile slowly and deliberately and I smile back as I snuggle back onto his chest, Feeling the stiffness of his manhood against my naked bottom.

I look down; Tamara is kneeling on the bed, her ample frame curled around mine, her hands drifting across my nipples, my belly, my thighs, my arms and shoulders. I visibly relax allowing her to pleasure me seeing the lust growing in her actions, feeling Ian's stiffness behind me, alerting me to what I have still to come.

Tamara is now licking and suckling on my hands and fingers, sucking each digit into her mouth, looking up at Ian, gauging his reaction to the tableaux. I raise my hand to caress her face as she looks deeply into my eyes. I stare back only to be surprised by the feeling of her hands on my pussy. She is caressing the lips, the puffy red and wet lips of my mount. She continues to gaze deeply into my eyes, watching the passion build and expand as I become wetter and wetter, more and more aroused. I break the gaze to look up at Ian; his eyes are fixed solidly upon the sight of Tamara caressing my cunt lips

I look back to Tamara, her eyes are also fixed on my pussy. As a single finger traces along the crack, collecting juices as it trails. She lifts her finger to her lips and licks excitedly along the whole length of her finger, smiling at me as she does so. Her hand dips again as she once again glides her finger the length of my sopping wet slit. This time she lifts her finger to Ian's lips. I follow the path of her hand avidly, watching breathlessly as he too suckles my juices from Tamara's hand.

Both of us are staring at his face as he greedily sucks my juices from Tamara's fingers. I shift slightly opening my legs to allow Tamara to kneel between them, her breasts hanging slightly from her frame, swinging gently from the motion of her movement to a better position to look deeply inside my cunt. Her nipples erect and tumescent are showing clearly her arousal. She places her palms, one on either side of my womanhood and presses gently. The flower of my womanhood opens imperceptibly, glistening with moisture.

Tamara lowers her head slightly, I hear her sniff appreciatively as she inhales the aroma of my aroused cunt.. She sighs gently. I hear Ian's breathing deepen, his strong chest rising and falling more deliberately. As if he is trying to control his excitement as his cock pulses strongly with desire. For several long moments my eyes are locked on Tamara looking with tenderness and longing at my glistening pussy, not moving, simply looking and admiring the shape, the form, the aroma and the wetness. All coming together to tell her just how much I want her.

I cease to breath as I watch her examining my cunt. It seems a year before she starts to bow her head and snake her tongue out of her mouth towards my pussy. The whole world seems to stop for those few seconds that it takes Tamara to stoop her head and use her tongue to lick from back to front of my pussy. Sirens, bells and whistles all start to go off inside my head as my senses reel from the effect of Tamara's tongue.

My arms slither upwards to encircle Ian's head again and I pull him towards me as my body arches upwards to meet Tamara's tongue on its second pass along my slit. I moan softly. Ian whispers gently into my ear, 'Are you enjoying it honey? It's my gift to you.' I moan in answer, no words are necessary as Tamara continues to lap contentedly at the flower of my womanhood.

Beads of sweat shimmer on my brow, as my body has no option but to respond to the sensuality of Tamara's assault on my genitals, her tongue now slithering deeper and deeper inside, her hands still maintaining slight presser on my mons, opening me to her attentions. Ian holds me firmly as I start to writhe in pleasure at the assault. He breaths into my ear 'SHHH, enjoy honey, enjoy' as her thumbs move and slide up inside the gash separating the 2 halves of my peach and allowing her deeper access.

I start to whimper, struggling against Ian to push my sex onto her tongue as her thumbs split my peach wider offering deeper access to her tongue and fingers. She moves her hand allowing her to insert 2 fingers deeply inside me, relief floods across me as I feel the desire rising, her mouth zoning in towards my clit as she sucks it deeply. The longing bubbling up forming a fountain yearning for release as her movements gain speed and form. Her mouth puckered as she sucks deeply on my clitoris and her fingers slide ever faster in and out of my honey pot.

Ian's arms hold tight, watching me hungrily as Tamara expertly builds towards my orgasm. I start to pant deeply, willing myself to cum, desperate for the release it will give me. The feeling of ecstasy and pleasure it will liberate. Tamara senses this and pulls back. I mewl desperately as the tide of cum recedes. Ian is pulling my nipples, keeping me on the edge, working in perfect parallel with Tamara. I can feel his precum against my back.

Satisfied that the moment of release is past, Tamara remounts her assault on the pool of my wetness. 3 fingers now powering inside me as she sucks, nips and licks at my clitoris. Ian's fingers pull my nipples as I feel something cold against my anus. I open my eyes and see a clear plastic butt plug as Tamara slides it into my anus, lubricated by the wetness of my cunt. I feel ian's cock twitching wildly as he watches this scene unfold in front of him. The pulsing of his cock strengthens as I wiggle to try and facilitate its entry.

I hear Tamara sniff as she inhales the scent of my throbbing cunt and she bows her head once again, the fingers pushed deep inside me and she takes one deep suck on my clit, her teeth grazing it, my arse full of butt plug, my pussy full of fingers as I yell... 'I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhh feel me cum on your fingers you bitch' Ian instinctively holds me tight as I scream with the intensity of the cum. Tamara can feel the tightness of my spasming pussy as her hand is held in the vice grip of it's pleasure.

Ian watches as I start to come down from my orgasm, the tiny aftershocks serving to heighten the arousal of all concerned. He starts to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Telling me how beautiful I am when I cum. How he loves to hear me rude words coming out of my normally ladylike mouth. Gently Tamara slides her fingers out of me, tenderly tracing the shape of my slit as she does so. She places a kiss on my swollen clit. I shriek loudly as this action rekindles the intensity of my orgasm.

I slump back against Ian, spent and exhausted. I feel Tamara moving along the bed and manage to open one eye for a few moments she lays along side me, holding me close, mirroring Ian's actions. Cocooning me in their arms. Enveloping me in their enjoyment of my pleasure. I start to sob, the intensity of the pleasure too much for me, I have no control over my emotions or actions. The aftershocks of my delight command my conduct. I sob uncontrollably as they hold me in their arms.

I stir, my senses returning to me. The fire that was my orgasm still smoulders in my womanhood. Ian holds me strongly, tenderly pushing back my sweat soaked hair from my brow. His cock strong and rigid is pushed against my pussy. The smouldering shocks of my orgasm are fanned by his excitement as he pushes his cock into me, he grasps my ass in both hands and pushes deeply as it slides in the embers of my orgasm fanned once more into blazing passion I surrender myself to Ian as I vaguely hear Tamara tiptoe out of the bedroom, her job completed.