Ian's Quest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

The answer finally struck him, and he was scared. Those teeth were long, looked sharp and would hurt him badly. A current started building in his groin, and he shook a little, making her laugh softly again. Her body swayed and sidled down until her mouth was even with his crotch. "How does one claim the wild magic, son of Xander? What skill masters wild magic?"

Then he heard his grandfather's voice from the past, "Master your fear."

This was something his ancestors did, so they survived it intact. His manhood swelled and she pulled his trousers down, exposing his cock to the air. The circle cheered its appearance, which surprised him. Bathing with his fellows, he knew he had nothing exceptional between his legs. The Queenling smiled up at him and licked her lips with a forked tongue again. The tension in his body stretched it to the breaking point, and for a long moment he held it in. Then, he knew what he had to do.

Suddenly he dropped his staff to the ground, grabbed the Queenling by her ears, and thrust his manhood between her lips in one huge thrust, burying it as far as it would go. She gurgled in surprise for a moment, then started sucking hungrily.

There was no sharpness in her mouth, only silkiness, comfort, heat and hunger. Her tongue crept out and the two forks writhed forward to encircle his balls, massaging them gently. Ian pulled back and slowly began thrusting rhythmically, and the creatures of the circle began chanting in time with his thrusting hips. The fire rose to burn more brightly, and the stars themselves seemed to spin in the sky.

The flood began to build in his groin, and it seemed his penis itself was growing longer and thicker in her mouth, larger than it had ever been before. The Queenling began humming in her glee, making him tingle with her vibrations, and he felt himself losing control, but he fought to keep it. He found his mind could detach itself from the events: on one level he was a passionate animal yearning to release his mating flood in a willing mate, and on a higher level he was still calm, cool and nothing would happen without his calm control.

A feeling told him to wait. The chanting got more intense, her sucking got more desperate, he could feel her own flood of delight build within her, rushing toward its peak. He wanted to let go, but he knew he should wait, he should wait until she was there first.

The moment arrived, and she had her orgasm, vibrating in ecstacy with her hands locking his hips in place and his cock an impossible length down her throat. His body kept pounding, holding it back, until the calm voice said now.

His flood seemed to last a lifetime, and she held him close to drink down every drop. Her forked tongue clenched his nuts, milking them for all they had. Ian never wanted it to end, it seemed to be ultimate reality to be shooting his semen down her throat.

When it was over and he came to his senses, he was standing dressed by the fire facing the Queenling, Kadosh in his hand. Her forked tongue came out and licked her lips, and she cupped her breasts, shuddering for a moment. "You have claimed the wild magic, Ian. I am your slave, call me and I will aid you. My subjects will aid you as well. You will find you have greater talents in love to match your other abilities and wisdom. Nothing will harm your future, you will produce heirs when you wish and often as you wish. You will be able to read hearts like no other. That itself will serve you well."

"Thank you, your Majesty."

"I am no longer majesty to you, you need not call me Queenling. I am yours."

"Thank you, my love. What do I do next?"

She smiled. "If not for your quest, you could take up your rule of the Woodland at my side, and we would live in bliss evermore. But the Deathless Emperor longs to bring all under his rule, even Woodland. You must go forward, even tonight. As your grandsire said, you must be clear of the forest by sunrise, although you have nothing to fear here ever again. You will find your strength will take you, you do not need to pause. Remember me and my promise; I will be there for you."

In a blink, Ian was alone by the fire. He stood there for a moment, looking at the stars, until his instinct told him to move onward. As the traversed the rest of the forest, he heard voices all around him, but saw nothing. Near the edge of the forest, as light was breaking in the East, a lion stood in his path, snarling and proud, ready to attack. Ian started to prepare for attack, but after a moment, calmed himself and stood at full height, calmly staring at the predator. The lion nodded, and relinquished his place to let him pass.

He made camp on the far side of the forest, in a small cave near a stream on the other side. He was not hungry, but disrobed to wash in the stream. As he inspected his body, he found his muscles more strongly defined, his skin clear of blemish, and his cock was over two times larger than it was before. The Queenling's voice whispered in his ear: "My love has made your stronger. You will please every partner, none can refuse you. Your groin is impervious to wounds, nothing will maim or geld you. Thank you, Ian. Use your new powers wisely."

After washing, he put his clothes back on and went into the small cave to sleep. It was deep, dreamless and halfway through the afternoon he awakened alert and ready. He found his grandfather standing before him. "Well done, Ian. You have passed your first test, you have new powers."

"Why didn't you tell me you would meet me here?:"

"I am not really where you are, I am here through the power of Kadosh. We are both bonded to Kadosh, so we will always be able to communicate."

"I see. Why couldn't you tell me more about the Queenling?"

"You will have to learn most of these lessons on your own. I did the best I could to prepare you, but it is not until you walk the ground yourself the lessons will sink in. I will help you understand as I can, but I cannot make this journey for you."

The young man stood and looked around him. He thought he could see a shaggy head over a nearby hillock, but it disappeared quickly. "And some things you could not teach me yourself." The old man smiled and nodded. "What next? Which way am I going?"

His grandfather pointed over the Eastern horizon. "There. Your next steps will be among men, and you will have to win their hearts. Your new powers will help you, but do not be overconfident in them. The best help is from free souls who have given their loyalty without compulsion other than their belief in what is Right."

Ian looked a the staff in his hand: he was tall but it stood a foot higher than his head. "I feel strange, as though Kadosh has some discomfort with me. There's something about me it doesn't like."

"It is Melanthalia. You have a vulnerability to her, you must resist it. For now, be assured she has forgotten you and does not expect to see you again, for all she knows you were lost in the chaos after Morecombe Glen. You must not draw her attention now, so you must keep your identity secret. When she discovers you are about and working against her, she will try to draw you away from your quest. You must not let her do this."

"Why should I? She is the great enemy, consort of the Deathless Emperor. If she finds me, she kills me, right? Why should I beware of her?"

"Because she is your Mother; her flesh is part of yours. That is what Kadosh resists in you. You are her heir as much as your Father's, and part of her power resides in you. When it surfaces, the cameo will warn you: you must not use it no matter how easy it seems. It will try to lure you away from using your Father's power, from Kadosh. It is what killed him."

"But..."

"No more now. This confrontation is in your distant future, your task now is different. Remember the wild magic is everywhere, even where the forest is nowhere in sight. You have the help you need for now, and will get more later, but your quest hinges on who you are. You are its success or failure."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Blazing Glory Ch. 01 Adventure begins with a fateful meeting with a demon.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kita'thalla Medic meets feline alien soldier.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories