Ian's Quest Pt. 07

Story Info
Conquering a Demon.
4.2k words
7.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

It was a week later when Giblis set up a summoning. Candles giving out sweet aromas were at the four corners of the compass just outside the summoning circle. A brazier full of incense was also nearby, as well as her Tome. "Gritchlaudroneckstis is the most reasonable of the Lower Demons. This summoning is just to show you how, next time you'll summon him yourself. After this, we'll fuck like rabbits in celebration."

"You'll celebrate any day with a sunrise, won't you?"

She kissed him and smiled broadly. "We'll exchange pleasantries with him, see what the gossip is down there, share a few things up here. Be sure and not get straight to what you're looking for, you've got to circle around, so to speak, let him think he's volunteering what you want to hear, distrust anything he says unless you know better. He'll try to upset you, tell you things to make you mad, you have to ignore them. Any questions?"

He shook his head. "No, mistress. I am here to watch and learn."

A smile and she sat with legs crossed in front of her beside the brazier. Her voice started its incantation low, murmuring and swelling gradually until the main invocation: "Gritchlaudroneckstis, I summon you! Gritchlaudroneckstis, I summon you! Gritchlaudroneckstis, I summon you!"

On the opposite side of Giblis, an ember started glowing and growing, reaching demonic form and size: eight feet tall, barely contained in the circle, with long fingernails, deep red skin, goatee, a ferocious grin, and horned feet. "Hi, Mapsie," he started in a conversational tone. "Congrats on the new boy toy. Glad you're getting your chimes rung, there's nothing like getting fucked good and hard, is there?" Moving closer, he sniffed the air in Ian's direction and made a face. "Interesting," he commented. "Someone who's more than just a pretty face or a fantastic body. A sailor, definitely, with the salt fresh on him. Not from the coast, from inland, around the mountains far west of here. A hint of Goat, oh, nicely done, nicely done! Something's out of whack on his timeline, he's not from around Now, either. Disgusting scent of goodness and virtue, don't like that! There's a twinge of something special in the bloodline, I know that feel, Oh Deomonus! Mapsie, I'm not giving you that tidbit for free, it'll cost you if you want to know. Oh my, this is personal: you've been in contact with my brother! But you're not a demon magician; that's what you're here to learn from horny old Mapsie. How could that happen?"

"What do you know of your bother's last whereabouts?" she asked him, calmly. She had seated herself on a favorite chair, her robe open enough to give him a hint of cleavage, and she twirled a strand of hair with her fingers.

"Oh a few centuries ago he was on the Far Continent, trying to seduce some sirens, daft bitches didn't give him the time of day. Must have gotten trapped."

"Trapped? I thought that impossible."

"Usually, yes, but there's a couple of gems out there that make good prisons. The Gloach Diamond, for one, but that's at the bottom of the sea right now. Churnwith's stuck in it, and the bastard can stay there for all I care. It's said the Pearl of Oncona could imprison a demon, but I doubt it. Haven't seen the thing. Then there's the Ruby of Picaya, up in the mountains in the west, maybe in a dragon's hoard. I think that's probably where he is. He always liked to taunt dragons, but he was always very careless. Daft idiot Cranebreak is."

"What do you hear from down below?"

"Oh, nothing much new. Last assault on heaven failed again, just like the rest. I keep telling Deomonus to give it up, but he doesn't listen. Belphotra is sulking because no other demon will play with her. Jinnstile wants to bag a mermaid, but can't convince them he's real. Mermaids are such atheists. How's tricks here?"

"Oh, nothing much new here, either. Trade with the south has fallen off, but trade across the ocean's making up for it. Royal family is poisoning each other again."

"Yes, I know that. They keep showing up pretty regularly down below. Damn idiots don't think they're dead when they get here, takes a lot to convince them. Which is fun when they find out."

"Good to know, they don't listen up here either. Rumblings the Deathless Emperor is bothered about something, but nothing clear. Melanthalia is spending a lot of her time casting on her husband."

"Oh, that dummy made a bad deal. Gave us 20 members of his family for immortality, said he wouldn't need an heir, his wives, all his children and grandchildren were sacrificed to us. But he forgot to ask for eternal good health or eternal youth. So he seduced Melanthalia to give him youth and strength, but the spells don't last long. Poor witch; if she ever stopped, he'd wither to a husk of a man, barely able to move."

"Wow, that's pretty bad."

"And you've gotten a lover who blows your mind. And you blow him back; is she good, young man?" Ian didn't respond with anything other than a smirk. "Well done, young man, well done. You may go far. So will this be a long visit, or will you send me home early?"

"Just wanted to chat a little. Until next time." Giblis started the banishment, and a half hour later the demon was gone. "See how that went. You'll notice the speck of blood and strand of hair were consumed when he appeared."

"Very good, I understand, my love. How would one bind a demon to his or her service indefinitely? What would it take?"

Giblis shuddered. "I know, but I've never tried. Never wanted to try, I'm not that greedy after all, except for your fine body, love. Subduing a demon takes courage, preparation and perfection. Make one mistake and you belong to him. You're not a hero solider or magician from what I see. It'll probably have to be something else, something rather elemental. Probably have to rape him."

Oh fun, he thought to himself. "That sounds easy. I'll have to study a good long while to try that."

"In the meantime, how do you want to fuck me tonight?"

"From behind. Both holes."

She snapped her fingers, standing naked before him. "Sounds good to me. Meet you on the mattress."

Giblis went on all fours, wiggling her lean butt in invitation. Ian always started slowly with her, she loved the buildup and the frustration of waiting for the main act to start. He slapped her ass a couple of times, and tickled her crack. Rubbing her ass and giving it an occasional smack, he reached up with his other hand and pinched the hard nub of her little boob, twisting it. He gave her another smack, fondling her a bit more before the next, until he was smacking her butt in a good rhythm. Pausing to doff his clothes, he gave her ass a few more blows before whipping her skin with his rock hard cock.

He thrust into her hard, plowing her face into the mattress, reaching around to grab her breasts in a vice like grip. Her cries were muffled, her hips thrusting back against her intruder. "Yes, Choron, don't hold back. You can't hurt me, I want it rough." Her voice went up out of the audible spectrum, and the local dogs started howling in pain. Once again, her control went away and he hung onto her tits to keep impaling her as she orgasmed. Suddenly, she went completely limp, gibbering in Elvish into the bedding.

Getting up, he walked around a little bit, taking a glance in the crystal ball on the table. There was a voyeur there: Gritchlaudroneckstis was watching them. The demon looked up at him, stuck out his forked tongue to wiggle it at him, and blew him a kiss. Ian draped a cloth over the orb and went back to bed.

Giblis was breathing normally again, and he touched her cunt gently, lubricating his fingers. She moaned as he prodded her, her slit feeling relaxed and well lubricated, getting himself as wet as possible, before moving up to find her dark puckered star. "Oh yes, get it ready, I want it there," she whispered hoarsely. "I've never let another creature fuck me there, you'll be the first. Your touch is so wonderful." Two fingers went in and she gasped. "There's some oil of eucalyptus on my dressing table in the blue bottle. That will take us to a whole other level."

Going over to the table, he found the bottle easily, and saw a shadow in a small red bottle on the near side. It looked like Gritchlaudroneckstis, whose skin color almost blended in with the glass perfectly. Ian moved it to place behind the other bottles, out of sight of the bed. A distant raspberry of disdain sounded in the room, but she didn't hear it.

He used almost a third of the bottle on her anus, working it in and getting three fingers inserted before she begged him to stick his cock in. Holding her ass cheeks apart, he lined up on his objective and pushed against it, slipping the head in and drawing a guttural cry from his lover. A distant snickering reached his ears, and he ignored it, figuring the demon found another glass to spy from. He pushed forward slowly until he was completely inside her; she purred in satisfaction, and started moving her hips. Once again, he grabbed her tits and used them to pull himself tightly against her, bucking harder and harder until his nuts started tingling.

As his seed erupted in the dark Elf's bowels, he heard a howl in the distance. A nearby mirror showed Gritchlaudroneckstis with his hands on his double cocks, spewing out black liquid. Giblis didn't pay attention, reaching her hand between her legs to bring herself to another orgasm. When he was done, he fell back onto the bed, facing upward, and she went between his legs to lick his organs clean.

She looked up and saw the demon, still shaking his limp penises dripping with goo at her, and licking his lips lasciviously. Sticking out her tongue in response, she gathered his juice on her finger and made a show of licking it off for him, before giving him an obscene gesture and returning to her work.

It was six months before Ian was ready to try a summoning himself. He worked hard at potions and ointments: the attention to detail required would develop magical muscles and ensure his magic would succeed. Giblis set high standards for him in spite of her affection: she settled for nothing less than perfection, though her correction was always gentle. Gritchlaudroneckstis continued to spy on their sex life, which Ian ignored and Giblis responded by taunting and flaunting herself at him. At last he set up his summoning, and Gritchlaudroneckstis appeared immediately without show: "Welcome to the ranks, Studley. I was hoping you'd mess up, but Mapsie seems to be an adequate teacher after all. How's tricks?"

"I don't need to tell you, you look in on us all the time. What's going on in your neighborhood?"

"Oh, you really don't care, don't kid me. There's nothing going on down here that interests you, and we both know it. I could tell you the Deathless Emperor is putting down rebellions at both ends of his empire, but you've heard that already, I know she lets you have some beers with the boys at the docks from time to time."

"How about the Far Continent? What's happening over there?"

"Tell me how you get Mapsie so excited she licks your shitty cock clean. Can't get a bawdy wink from her, haven't for three hundred years."

"Natural ability."

"Plus a couple of other things, but we don't need to go into that. I know most of your secrets, but Mapsie doesn't, and she'd have to pay a huge price to get them, huge. Bigger than my two dicks. I know what you want as well, my power hungry friend."

"You know you want it." he boasted, touching his groin. "That's why you watch. You're intrigued, you're curious, you want to know what it feels like for yourself. It's more than seeing Mapsie getting screwed the way you'd like to screw her yourself, more than feasting your eyes on her body and taking it like so many demons take dark Elves of Hirostrum have before. She's refused you time and time again, and you want to know what it is. I can't tell you. Find out for yourself. You want it."

The demon looked at Giblis, and she gave him an evil smile, licking her lips. He looked down for a moment, swallowed, and looked up again, rattled. "What if I give it to you now, Studley?" he said in a low, husky voice.

"No, not yet. I'm not ready. I'll let you know." Ian started the banishment rite, and in half an hour Gritchlaudroneckstis was gone.

Giblis clapped her hands and chuckled. "Well done Choron, well done. I'll let you rest tonight; dealing with a demon is always exhausting for a beginner. Tomorrow we start working on the greater imprisonment spells, and demon restraints. You'll need to spend a few days with my friend Delran, the ironsmith. Too bad we couldn't do that in winter, but you shouldn't wait that long."

The next week was more spellcrafting and study of the general principles of smelting. He summoned Gritchlaudroneckstis twice more over the week, which irritated him greatly. "Look Studley, you know how to do it, bet you could do it in your sleep. It's not easy getting yanked out of what you're doing, or who you're doing, to come up here and say 'hello'. I'm glad you're having a good time fucking Mapsie, and I'd like you to consider a threeway sometime, but would you stop this practice summoning shit? Don't bring me back unless you want something dammit!"

When he went to the ironsmith Delran's shop, it was midsummer, horribly hot, and the heat from the forge hit him harder when he went through the door. Delran was another dark Elf, dressed in only a leather apron, hammering on a sword when he entered and she gave him a passing glance when he entered. "So, Giblis sent you over to me. Tell my sister 'hello', hardly see the bitch. Yeah, she's my sister, can't you see the resemblance? So, she's only giving you to me for two weeks, doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Almost done with this job, so we can get to work on your demon stocks later today. Meanwhile, you can help me." She thrust the sword in her trough to cool it, and scanned the blade after it stopped steaming. "That's ready, I can hang this one up. Follow me, Choron."

They went through a door from the hearth room to an inner chamber, where a huge bed-like device was set up in the middle of the floor. "That looks like a Quadrapod Stretcher to me," Ian said.

"Well, at least you're not stupid. Yes, that's exactly what it is, special order from Deathless, but it has to restrain giants and magical creatures. You see a triple redundancy here: wood, leather and iron bonds, with silver inlay on the latter. Strap something on here, and they're not getting off on their own. We need to test this before delivery."

"And you want me to be your test case?"

"Hell, no. I'm the test case: you have no chance to get out of it no matter the quality, but if I've made a mistake, it won't hold me. If it holds me, we're good to go. See where the controls are? You're gonna put it through its paces just enough to make me uncomfortable. Ready?"

Ian thought for a moment. "All right."

"Good," Delran peeled off her apron, revealing a body almost identical to her sister's: with dark purple skin, red nipples, long arms and legs, and green hair above and below. Her muscles were much larger and much better defined, thanks to the smithy, and it was hot enough even for an elf to sweat. Sitting on a seat in the middle of the device, she reached her arms and legs out to the restraints. "Buckle me in, Choron."

It took a little longer to get three layers on restraints on each limb, but not too long. "That's good," she said, "they usually have to hold someone down to do this, but the quicker it goes, the better. Now stretch it out, even the control that pushes the middle up. I'll let you know when you go too far."

Ian was surprised how far her limbs would go out. There was a lot of room; he guessed you could tear someone's limbs off if it was taken to the maximum. The middle control went up three feet, and every muscle in her body strained against the device, quivering. Delran tested the restraints by pulling on them hard, and uttered a few magic words without effect. "All right, seems to work fine."

"Should I release you now?"

"No, you need to cool me off before you warm me up."

He shook his head. "What?"

"Get some water and cool me off a bit. Then you can get your magic cock out and fuck me hard just like you do Giblis. I'm sick of being a virgin."

It didn't take long for him to find a barrel of water, and he rolled it down beside the machine. Using a sponge, he wet her body with large strokes of his sponge, making her shiver and coo. Her nipples erected, and he twisted them gently until she growled for him to do it harder. The he soaked her crotch, time and time again, before sticking a finger inside her. His cock was getting hard, and he walked around to her head. "I need help getting this up. Suck on the end until it's ready."

"Sure, about time." Her teeth weren't perfect, and she didn't cover them at all when she sucked the head of his cock in. The Queenling's protection helped him: the sharp edges only stimulated him, and didn't draw blood or cause discomfort. When he was fully erect, he pulled out and went around to stimulate her, finding she was already wet and ready. He lined up, easing himself in gradually as he stretched her vagina. She cried in pain as he worked his way in, but when he bottomed out and got into a rhythm she relaxed and moved with him as best she could. Her breasts wobbled wildly in the air as she struggled against her bonds and with his thrusting. As she approached her climax, her cries went lower and lower until they reached subsonic, making the walls of her dwelling tremble. He put his hand over her mouth to stop that, and soon her hips arched upward and stayed in place as tiny trembling announced the arrival of her orgasm.

She didn't pass out while she was coming back down, and as she rested he unbound her. Her legs were unable to support her, so he carried her up a little stairway in the back to a small room she had on the roof that caught the rare breezes, and laid her on her bed. Her eyes were shut with her eyelids quivering for several moments. Her eyes fluttered back open, and she looked up at him with a softness she hadn't shown below. "Damn, you're that good. I'm convinced. Are you still hard? Let me keep him happy until I'm ready again." She reached out and stroked him, running her hand up and down his shaft. "I think it'll be soon. We can't start the demon restraints you want until moonrise anyway. You know the demon's name, right? Pretty easy alloy, lead and silver, I'll have the local priest bless some water for cooling them down. Are you comfortable? Let me get on top this time. Oh, it feels so good, lowering myself on this wonder. Pardon me, I have to stop talking."

She rode him again until she had another orgasm, and let him flip her over and take her from behind until they climaxed together. It was as though a new person came forth, her attitude changed so much.

When the moon rose, the alloy was ready, and Ian helped Delran pour the molten metal into the forms. He whispered the name into the implements as they were cooling, then immersed them in a bath of blessed water from the priests of Shongarwa. In three days, the device was ready, and they transported it back to Giblis' parlor for the last act.

Both of them were present at Ian's last summoning. The device to bind the demon sat in the middle of the circle. He performed the ritual perfectly, and Gritchlaudroneckstis materilized in the device which bound his hands and feet. "Clever, Studley, clever. My hat's off to you. I image my pants will be as well, shortly. Mapsie, it's so nice to see you again, and you brought your sister, Flapsie. Maybe we can do a threesome later, I've got a dick for each of you. Although, I imagine Studley has enough stamina for the both of you. Actually he does: I watched you three fucking last night. Even I'd have trouble keeping you two happy in one night, not that you ever offered."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
12