Ian's Quest Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think so." Ian sat up, naked under the blankets. "I have word the Emperor's ambassador is three days away. There is a shadow on his movements, and we need to be gone at least a day before he arrives. We may celebrate the alliance tonight, but your troops must move out after dark tomorrow and put as much distance from here as you can. My army will move out with you, separating after a day's march for the northern border, their winter quarters. I'll leave a small garrison here under the Goat King's command, I trust him. He'll tell the ambassador we're a poor kingdom struggling to survive, I've gone to quell a rebellion, and those left behind will second that. Ioannis will go with you..."

"Who?"

"Prince Manchon." He shook his head in disappointment with his slip. "That's the first secret you must keep: his true name. Melekthon isn't mine either, but I'll use it until the Last Battle is over. You will know who I really am when we win. In the meantime, you must wait at the border with your trusted bodyguard and no one else for the ambassador to visit you. Your army must not be near for him to hear rumors about what has just happened. Only admit to the marriage if he asks, otherwise, you sought battle with us and we avoided you. We offered you the Prince as a bribe to get you to leave. Does that sound good and reasonable?"

"Yes, of course. I don't want the Emperor to suspect anything, either. But what of you?"

"I need to make some arrangements with some secret allies: the ones who will supply your new equipment. Give me an inventory of your army, both fighters and cavalry, and we'll have your gear in eighteen months. I must cross the ocean to speak with our friends there as well. If you would recruit the wild western riders, please do so right away. They only need come when we're ready. If you fall short of funds, the Prince can see to that."

"No problem. We know how to live as peaceful people, and he won't suspect anything. With enough gold, I imagine we can hire all the tribes, which means we can match his horsemen in numbers. Our tactics are unknown to them, so that's an advantage I'll tell you about when we take the field against Him." She put her hand on his thigh and squeezed. "We still have two hours before the wedding," she said with a big smile.

Ian sighed and looked up at her eager eyes. "I imagine it's been a couple of decades since you've been screwed like that."

"I've never been fucked like that before in my life, ever. If your son is anything like you, my daughter's the luckiest woman in the world."

He smiled and touched her chin. "I'd like a little more rest before the ceremony. Let's wait until the feast winds down and all are pleasantly blitzed. Don't drink too much, and we'll slip away for a nightcap."

"Here?"

"Of course."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
A Dragon's Tale Ch. 01 An accident + magic = a man's mind in a dragon's body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Snow Maid He sacrificed his life, and met a Goddess instead.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories