Ian's Quest Pt. 09

Story Info
More unexpected allies.
2.9k words
5.8k
5
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
108 Followers

Ian rode through his kingdom as the snows were melting. It had taken longer to get everything ready; he was a year behind his goal. This was the summer of the campaign, however: the plans were laid, the musters called, the forces moving. He'd spent the that winter at home with his son, whose wife presented Ioannis with a son on midwinter's day. In the northwest part of his realm, near the snowcap, was a volcano that housed his secret smithy, staffed by Delran the Dark Elf of Hirostrum.

The trail leading to their lair was steep, and ran close to the crater before veering off a safe distance. The prevailing winds kept the air fresh; even elves can't breathe sulfurous air for long periods of time. There was one major piece to pick up, and he'd be ready.

His horse Geoffrey balked at going farther up the trail, and there was a safe spot to leave him with his saddle bag. Ian cast a spell to protect him from notice and various hazards, and started around the path on foot. The day was cloudy, dark, with a biting wind. A plume shot up from the volcano, taken the opposite direction of his path by the north winds. He'd made this trip three times since they relocated from Cashawm, however this was the first time in he came in spring. Things were moving faster than planned, but he was ready.

As he rounded a corner, he spotted a small girl on the path. She was playing with a doll, singing a song in Elvish that was half nonsense. Her skin was purple like the dark Elves of Hirostrum and her hair green, but lighter shades than normal. She looked up at him and froze: her eyes were rounder than an Elf's and blue rather than black, but her ears were pointed. Ian shifted Kadosh to his left hand and extended his right. "Hello," he said in common, then repeated in Elvish.

The child took a minute to speak. "Hello. Who are you?"

"A friend. I am the Lord Melekthon. Who are you?"

"I am Merina. I live here. Where do you live?"

"Southeast of here. That way. What is your doll's name?"

"Putrous. He stinks all the time, smells like fire. I was singing him a song. Why aren't your ears pointed? Why is your skin pale?"

"I'm human, that's all. We're a little different than you. Can I see your Momma?"

"Yeah, and my auntie Chingara, too. They'll want to see you. Come." She held up her hand for him to take, and he touched it. There was a connection there, something familiar. Gamely, he let himself be led by the child to a place he'd been before.

"Momma, Momma, look who I found! It's a hooman!" she screamed at the top of her lungs when they passed the portal. The outer room looked familiar: table with tassled tablecloth and covered crystal ball, sideboards with different vessels, racks with herbs and spices, but in a corner was a collection of dolls and other toys.

A familiar face appeared in a small mirror on the wall. "Hello, Mapsie! The cat's out of the bag. You're in deep shit now!"

The little girl spun and addressed the mirror. "Shut up, Gritchlaudroneckstis! You're not supposed to cuss around me! Momma's gonna roast your butt for that!"

Giblis ran through the door, sending a bolt through the mirror without thinking. Kneeling down, she took the little girl in her arms. "Are you all right, my sweet one?" Picking her up, she balanced the child on her hip with practiced skill, and looked up at Ian. "Oh. Hi. You're here early. Your skills are improving greatly, we had no idea you were coming this way. Old Deathless himself must wonder where you are."

"Hi Giblis. Good to see you again. You've been concealing something from me as well. Who's the elf you recruited?"

A panicked look crossed her face, and she spoke quickly, "No one. There are no male elves here, I'll swear on my Tome. I haven't seen a male of my species for four hundred years. Dark Elves don't have blue eyes, anyway."

He waited, enjoying watching her discomfort. "I thought you hated children. Said elves control their fertility."

"Yes, that's right, that's right. Well, I had an experience that changed my mind..."

Ian sat down at the table and crossed his legs. "I think I have time for the story."

"I want to play with Deltvist and Clerg," Merina interrupted. "Can I, Momma, can I?"

Giblis put her daughter on the ground and pointed at Ian. "That man over there is your Daddy, Merina. I want you to go over and give him a big hug, just like the hugs you give me."

"Isn't this just heartwarming?" Gritchlaudroneckstis said from the mirror. "Brings tears to my eyes, it does."

She shot another electric charge through the mirror. "That will be enough out of you. Go ahead, dearie. It's all right."

The little girl was standing still for a moment, deciding, then ran over to jump on Ian's lap. "You're my Daddy the King. That makes me a princess. Is that your royal staff?" she said, pointing at Kadosh.

Ian gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Yes, you're my little princess, it's good to meet you. Someday I'll show you my palace." The little girl kissed him again and started to play with the end of her hair. "You said you wanted to play with..."

"Deltvist and Clerg"

"... Deltvist and Clerg. Finding them sounds like such a good idea. I think I'll want to meet them, too. But not right now. I need to talk with your Momma alone first. We'll call, you."

"All right, King Daddy," she smiled, giving him a kiss on the lips. "See you later." Like a flash she left the room, leaving her mother stupefied.

They looked at each other awkwardly in silence for several moments. Gritchlaudroneckstis cleared his throat, but a dirty look from Giblis silenced him. Ian heard some noise at a distance, children playing with gusto. "You know it too, right?" she said, smiling. "If they're quiet, you want to know why."

"Well, I missed most of my son's upbringing, but you don't need that story now. Let me put this together: your sister obviously had a child after you moved here, and you had to help taking care of it..."

"Yes, my love. Actually, it was twins, and they were a handful for Delran and I. Beautiful boys, Chisis and Reglin we named them. Melted my heart and made me think it might be a good idea."

"So the next time I came to visit..."

"Yes, I let myself conceive, but I wanted a girl. Isn't Merina beautiful?"

"But who did Delran have her twins..."

"Oh, that was you as well. Delran's always wanted children, for centuries, and I bet she conceived them the first time you met her. You know, when you fucked her in the torture device she was building for old Deathless. You are such a stud, it's hard for a girl to say no."

Ian shook his head. "I take it Deltvist and Clerg are Merina's age? So that makes 5?"

"Well, 7 in a couple of days. Delran's going to pop out two more boys, maybe you'd like to name them?"

"And how many more do you want?"

Giblis looked down and smiled. "Merina's enough for me. Delran's looking ahead, all those boys can help her in her work. Maybe in twenty years I'll want another little one."

Ian stood up and paced. "I don't know what this means. All these little half Elves running around, what should I think? Are they going to live in peace or not? What kind of threat are they going to be?"

"No threat at all, Choron," Delran said, entering the room solemnly. She wore only the leather apron of her craft, and carried a large hammer; her large belly bulged out. "You need a history lesson in our race. Please be seated."

He shrugged and sat down. "I don't know much about the half-Elven, especially those of the dark Elves."

"There are no half-Elves among our race. The woodland Elves breed with humans willingly, and golden Elves will occasionally mate with a king or queen. The dark Elves of Hirostrum will play with humans, use them for sexual sport, but not breed. You are different; I needed help. When you win this war, you will still need our help for the rest of your days, and the more hands at work, the better."

"I know this. But children rebel against their parents...I know this personally."

"Yes, I've heard of this, but there is one loyalty a dark Elf of Hirostrum will never betray: blood. Merina felt it when she met you, my boys will know as well. They would never betray or oppose you or any of your blood. Your heirs will always have allies here among their kin."

"Choron, I will also swear this is true by my Tome," Giblis added."These half-Elven are yours forever, please count on their love and devotion. You know my true name, as well as Delran's, and you can compel me to speak true if you wish, but you need not. Your heart will tell you."

They stood stock still for a few moments, and Gritchlaudroneckstis broke the silence with a snort. "Hell, you've got work to do, folks. You need to show him his new armor, I need to tell you about the Emperor's generals, one of you wants to get thoroughly fucked and the other wants to pop our her puppies for big Daddy so she can nest for a while. By the way, if you want to fuck me again, lover, my ass is at your disposal."

Giblis shot another charge through the mirror and the demon yelped in pain. Ian took Delran's hand and then put his own on her swollen belly. After a moment, she whispered, "Let's go see your new armor."

They went down the passage and the solemn feelings passed. A couple of hammers rang out, and they entered the room where lava provided the heat for the work. Two small boys were tapping small plates of metal with small hammers. "Chisis and Reglin are already good at fine work. You'll see. No, I'm not just working them, they're learning other things, and have time to play. Half-Elven are different."

The boys stopped and looked at Ian, giving him a small salute before returning to their work. In a moment they were done, and gave the pieces to their mother, before running back up the tunnel to the living area. She took the plate and put them on a set of armor on a form, fixing them to the shoulder area. "You should try this on to make sure it fits right. My best work."

"I'll put the undercoat on," Ian said, and donned a padded vest and underwear that went with battle armor. Delran helped him, taking care to fuss with his groin a bit more than necessary. The upper armor went on first: it fit perfectly, and responded to every more Ian made as if it were a second skin. The legs came next which also proved a perfect fit, allowing him to run, jump and pivot without hinderance. Then came the crotch protection, which didn't fit at all, thanks to Delran's manipulation of his manhood. "I'll have to take care of this, Choron. You should be completely limp for this to fit."

She drew out his cock and began to stroke it. Giblis left the room, retreating up the passageway to the living quarters. Delran, looked at his cock eagerly, licking her lips. "Wish I could fuck you, but not with this baggage in my belly. Don't worry, I'll go into labor when I want to, no accidents here."

Her lips started moving up and down his shaft, her tongue coming out to lubricate him and make him harder. One hand went to his testicles, massaging and squeezing them, while the other went up and down the shaft. Delran looked up at him, licking her lips again, and sucked the end of his cock into her mouth. Swallowing more and more, she bottomed out, the bulge of his dick showing in her throat. Her tongue came out and licked his balls, which she slipped a finger in his anus. Coming back out, she whispered, "Good thing I'm immortal, or else I'd have suffocated. In we go again, dearest." She took him all the way in, wiping his balls with his tongue and putting two fingers up his ass. It didn't take long; she pulled back for him to empty his load in her willing mouth.

She savored the taste, eyes shut, for several moments before letting him go. "Nice, it's been too long. I'll have to get Rishiva over to my room."

"Who's she?"

"Our other sister, she kept the kids out of sight when you were here before. She also enjoys getting fucked by two demon dicks at once, so we've been letting Gritchlaudroneckstis fuck her in exchange for what we need from below. Do you want to watch your babies being born?"

Ian thought for a moment. "No, I'll talk with Gritchlaudroneckstis while you're busy. Is the conjuration chamber back above?"

"Yes, second door on your right. We'll put the children to sleep first, easier that way, although they all know how to control him. Drives him crazy."

"I imagine. They generally do a good job of controlling us as well."

Delran smiled and retreated up the passageway, hanging her apron on a hook as she left the foundry. Her butt switched as she ascended, teasing him as she went. Putting the groin protection on, he found it fit perfectly as well, as long as he didn't get aroused.

Going up to the room Delran indicated, he found a magic circle embedded in the floor and all the elements needed for a summoning. Ian took a few deep breaths, cleared his mind, and started getting ready. "Wha'cha doin', king daddy?" a small voice asked from the corner.

"Getting ready for a summoning."

"Who're you gonna summon?"

"Someone you know."

"Goodie. Auntie Chingara is having her babies right now."

"I know."

"Do ya wanna watch?"

"No."

Merlina came out of the shadows and stood next to him. "I did, but Momma said I couldn't yet. Maybe when I get older."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. I need to get started, so please don't distract me."

"Oh, I understand king daddy. Momma's done a lot of these, and I have to stay still for that. No problem."

He finished his preparations, lit the candles, did the incantations, and shortly Gritchlaudroneckstis appeared in the circle. "Hi, Gritchlaudroneckstis," the little girl said when he appeared. "You're back."

The demon made an ugly face and looked at Ian. "I see you have kid patrol tonight. How charming. Enjoying the daddy business?"

"Quiet, Merlina. I need to ask him some serious questions. All right my friend, what's the news around the Empire?"

"And what are you going to pay me?"

"I thought I had your everlasting loyalty."

"Oh, yeah. Shame I can't talk about it in front of the k-i-d. Wonder what she'd think if she knew."

"She wouldn't know what you're talking about. The Empire, please. There's a map nearby if you need it."

Gritchlaudroneckstis looked around and located it. "Yes, I see. The Emperor is going for your bait, splitting his army almost in two responding to your landings on the coast. He thinks you're going to land around Cashawm, but I imagine you have another plan."

"Yes, I do. You'll see."

The demon gave him a dirty look. "I'm sure. The two generals heading for the coast are Lowsring and Blenner, both loyal to death. Don't think they'll fight on if there's a vacancy above, but won't give up easily. Three generals attend the Emperor and his Consort: Glinds, Turtwort, and Balsing. They will probably wouldn't fight on their own, and he's keeping them close to assure their loyalty. They're camping two day's march south of the border in a huge camp in Longreen. The second army has reached Cashawm and will stay there with the Emperor's fleet."

"Good. It's what we expected. How's morale among the troops?"

"Fine for now, but worried. Their divisions are understrength; less troops turned up for the muster. A few local seers are sounding alarms, remembering stories of the Lost Heir. Would you be he?"

"Impossible. You know who I am."

"Damn straight." A small piece of energy appeared above the demon and zapped him in the backside. "What the hell was that?"

Ian looked around. "I don't know, wasn't me."

"Somebody must be zapping me from afar. Damn you, Mapsie, you're not supposed to spy on your babysitter!" Another bolt appeared and hit him again.

Merina giggled. "Momma said you shouldn't swear around me."

"Demonous be cursed! I'm being fried by a three year old."

"That's right, Gritchlaudroneckstis, so you should behave."

The Demon rubbed his backside and pleaded with Ian. "Lord, if you've ever loved me, send me away. This is undignified."

Ian began the dismissal immediately, and the little girl clapped her hands when he was gone. "That was almost as good as your Momma. Let's go." She leapt into her father's arms, and sang to her doll as they left the room. "What are ya gonna name my new brothers?"

"Kimodo and Jurividico. Two men I respected and who served well under my command. I was sad when they went missing."

"Sound good to me. Momma probably wants you to spend some time with her. You're gonna win the war, aren't you King Daddy?"

"Trust me."

IowaIke
IowaIke
108 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Jack's Righteous Gig Jack finds himself positioned between greatness and disaster.in NonHuman
Gaia's Champion Ch. 01 When Mother Earth calls, a young man answers...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories