Ibiza Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Rob came back. "I have managed to hire the big Limo it will seat all of us there are belts for ten. I will be designated driver for today. We can take turns, who wants to do it tomorrow?"

I stuck up my hand.

"Ok Michael, by the way you lot have had enough sun for your first day wrap up lets grab an early lunch then go sight seeing."

There was a general murmur of agreement and Rebecca went to her room to wake up her husband. She joined us back in the restaurant husbandless. "He has already eaten and is back in the Casino so I guess it's just the nine of us, let's eat."

The rest of the day was quite normal just a group of friends driving around stopping at a few markets and visiting a posh villa style café for strawberries and cream. We got back to the hotel and agreed to meet for the last dinner sitting at eight. When we got back to our room I was about to make a comment when Jennifer asked me. "Who do you fancy most?"

I confessed. "I am torn between Kelly and Rebecca, but Jennifer is definitely the best."

"Sweet man I saw just how hard you got applying the sunscreen. Kelly is a wanton woman."

"Yes," I agreed, "but did you see Rebecca gave herself a quick frig while I was doing her legs?"

"No I missed that, are you sure."

"I definitely saw two fingers disappear."

By this time, Jennifer was nude and walking towards the shower. I was a few step behind her. I was getting hard remembering the morning's ordeal.

Jennifer turned on the shower. "Come on there is room for two." I joined her in the shower stall and she was right, but she hogged the showerhead. "You sure you like me best. My tits are hard, but no where near as big as any of the others."

"Yes but I can really play with yours. I only applied sunscreen to the them. I could not do this to them."

She let me play with her nipples, they were hard buttons and she squirmed as I pinched and twisted them.

"Yes," she said, "they sure missed this treatment, lucky me." She was soaping her body and turning under the shower. I release her nipples and soaped her back, she bent over and I attended to her rump managing to get a finger inside her for a quick feel before she stood up and said "Your turn," and pulled me under the showerhead. She paid my hard cock some nice attention.

"Honey I think we have time for a quick one, but can we wait until bed time. I have to wash my hair and fix it up or I will look a fright and you will definitely be changing your mind about whom you fancy most. Rebecca and Kelly have fabulous clothes. Amanda and Shelly have even nicer clothes; they are all quite a bit richer than we are. I need to put the effort in to keep up and look glamorous."

"We do not have to go join them." I liked the way she was stroking my cock.

"No dear let me wash my hair and fix it up. Watch a video or there is a football match on. I think channel 7." She stopped stroking and took the shampoo in her hand. I was a little miffed, but anticipation is almost as nice. So I quickly did my hair and left her to fix her self up. I found a nice dress shirt and slacks and my leather-soled shoes, there was a small dance floor and a group playing in the hotel restaurant tonight. So a dance was to be enjoyed. I was sat looking at the football, which was on Channel 7 when Jennifer came out of the bathroom. Her hair was oiled and slicked back in a tight Spanish style. She had obviously brushed it a lot, as it positively glowed. She was otherwise naked. I gave her a wolf whistle of appreciation and made to get up. She made for the other side of the bed. "Down Boy I know that look, later!"

I had to be satisfied with watching her reverse strip. White thong panties, white lacy demi-cup bra. It only just covered her nipples and the top of her aureole were in view. I knew exactly which dress she was going to wear. A little red dress that so well complemented her bronze skin and cut low so she could flash the boobs if she wanted. It had quite a flared skirt with a handkerchief hem. One of these had a split that went quite a way up her thigh.

She found matching red shoes then sat in front of the dressing table mirror and applied her make up. She took quite a while doing her eyes with a dark Kohl effect and then gave her hair another brush, fixing one or two strands she had missed at the back. Having my hair in that tight a style gave me a head ache just thinking about it. It was Eight to Eight.

"OK Darling lets eat and dance a while."

We caught the lift, it stopped on the next floor, and Rebecca was waiting alone. "Brian is on a roll in the casino he will have room service later, probably much later considering the pile of chips he had."

I felt rather sorry for her, such a beautiful woman left alone to have diner with some acquaintances she had just met.

When we got to the restaurant, the others were already there. And as Jennifer predicted they were very well dressed with, quite a lot of cleavage showing and the men were in silk shirts. They already had menus for us. I helped Rebecca then Jennifer into seats either side of mine. The waiter was hovering ready to take our order. He was a little miffed at us being late but it was still 2 minutes to eight so he could not complain. I later found out that Rebecca gave him a flash of the wad of Euros in her purse. A big wad of euros, as he was a very at tentative waiter when he served the meals. The food was good, nothing madly exotic, just standard French cuisine, though the fruit slice that I had for desert was loaded with fresh fruit the like of which was rare in the UK.

Conversation turned to where and when to go in the Limo next day. Kelly suggested Las Salinas and it was agreed without me being aware of what or where Las Salinas was. "It's quite a way but a nice scenic ride out into the country and past the salt making farm. It is often quite crowded so we should go early. Be in the Limo by nine at the latest." Kelly told the waiter that we wanted a cold lunch for ten and to include champagne and for it to be ready at 8:30. Rebecca called him over and gave him the euros. Quite a wad of Five euro notes.

The table was cleared and fresh drinks ordered and delivered and the band struck up their first tune. It was all karaoke, but they were good singers. The guitars were all for effect! The girl singer was quite pretty and even had a Birmingham accent. The second number was a reasonable dance tune and so Jennifer and I took to the floor. It was rather sad to see Rebecca, a lone woman at the table when the others joined us, so after the fourth number I took Jennifer back to the table.

Jennifer offered me to her. "If you want I will lend Michael to you for a dance." Rebecca's face lit up and I was back on the floor in a flash. Rebecca's dress a little black number with string for straps and cut low, but very tight, accentuated her pale skin tone. She danced well and when the next number was a slow one, she melted into my arms and did a passable modern waltz. I took her back to the table when that number had finished.

I gave Jennifer a wan smile, she loves the slow numbers. Fresh drinks were on the table and Amanda had retired to the ladies room so James offered and Rebecca accepted and they went off to dance.

We were alone at the table. "They really do dress well, who do you fancy the most?"

"Jennifer," I replied, "come let's dance."

"Ok next number, but look Amanda is coming back we will wait until someone else leaves the floor." It was rather crowded, the German group were asking for a chicken dance so I was happy to stay at the table. We were joined by the others and watched the Germans dance their thing. The tune lasted a long time and we began to clap them rather loudly. The girl singer got the message and the band took a break. We were all rather amused at the German group; two couples were on the same floor as us so we had seen them a few times. There were about seventy of them, we were the only English group there in the mid October weather.

The band returned and I took Jennifer on the floor and watched as first Amanda and James joined us, then Shelly and Keith. It was still quite early just after eleven when the rest of our English friends joined the dancing. I saw Rebecca leave the restaurant her purse in hand. She was obviously going to her room as she went towards the lift not the casino. I concentrated on my wife and we danced all the numbers of the next bracket. Amanda and James did not sit at the with us when the bracket ended.

"We are off to bed," she said suggestively. "See you in the morning do not be late. Or we won't find a place to park the Limo."

So after finishing their drinks the others drifted off. The band was returning and struck up a nice lambda. I took Jennifer on to the floor and we had a nice erotic dance together. The Germans applauded as we left the floor. Jennifer picked up her purse and we made our way to the lift.

I saw that she had pushed six, so laughed. "We are on seven darling. Gosh how can you get drunk on Bitter Lime and Lemon is amazing."

"I am not drunk and you know I have a bad reaction to alcohol. We are getting off at six and going to see Rebecca. I feel rather sorry for her."

"Oh sorry Doll, but I sort of thought we had a heavy date organized. She may not be in anyway."

The lift doors opened and Jennifer took my hand and led me to the end room. Each floor had four Double rooms in the middle and a suite at either end. She knocked on the suite, room 601. The door opened a crack a few seconds later and then opened a little wider as Rebecca recognized us. "Oh come in." She was in a jade green wrap that clung to her curves, she was tying the belt. It was quite a short wrap and probably cost a fortune. It was also almost see through when the light was right I caught a flash of leg as she turned and led us into the suite.

"Problems Jennifer?" She asked.

"No we just wanted to see how you were. You should have stayed I would have shared Michael with you. Is Brian still in the casino?"

"Yes he had over ten thousand euros when I was last there so I probably won't see him for days! He sets himself a limit one hundred a day if that goes then he comes back to me. But with his original stake intact and all that dough he will be at the poker tables until he has to sleep, then be back again when he wakes up. He made over a million Dollars in Vegas last year, so I cannot really complain. But I do get a bit lonely and a little jealous of other peoples happiness. Now will you join me in a night cap?" I agreed to a small scotch. Jennifer declined. But then agreed to a genuine English tonic water.

Rebecca found glasses, opened the tonic water, and handed the glass and bottle to Jennifer. Who put both down on the expensive looking marble-topped coffee table. I had sat on the rather large white leather settee. Rebecca asked me if I wanted ice or water.

"Its OK this is English water, English ice!"

I accepted a dash of water. Rebecca poured a measure. "Whoa far too much I am driving tomorrow!"

She sloshed half into another glass and put Ice in that then added a dash of water from a thermos from the fridge. She picked up both glasses, walked the few paces across the room, and stood in front of me. One glass in either hand. I took the one with water; she placed the other glass on the table and looked at me rather strangely. Jennifer was standing beside her. There was suddenly a tension in the air.

I raised the glass and in a Cagney accent said. "Here's lookin' at you gals." I put the glass to my lips and then nearly swallowed it scotch and all.

Jennifer was undoing Rebecca's belt. Rebecca was standing quite still. The wrap fell part way open and Jennifer pulled it off Rebecca's shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

I was speechless, paralyzed. Rebecca was standing naked looking intensely at me lips parted. I saw a pink tongue flicker at the corner of her red lips. I became aware that Jennifer was moving when a red dress pooled at her feet quickly followed by a white bra then a white thong.

"I do not want you to say a thing Michael." Said my now naked wife. "I have tried to tell you, I even tried to invite you, but I was too worried about your reaction so this is an arranged situation."

I opened my mouth to speak.

"No darling, do not say a word just do as I ask and you won't regret a thing. Now I want you to fuck Rebecca. I do not want you to make love to her; just fuck her as hard as you can. Then I want you to make love to me."

A sudden silence fell on the room as I took in what my naked wife had said. She wanted me to fuck Rebecca and then make love to her.

The silence dragged on.

There must have been something in my expression that changed because Jennifer spoke again.

"Rebecca is very compliant. You can do what ever you want to her; really fuck her good and hard. You can then make love to me and I hope you will then appreciate the difference!"

I managed to keep my mouth shut as I digested this. The silence dragged on a few more seconds.

"We have a great sex life dearest Michael, but you are far to gentle, far to caring about me and my needs. I want you to be a man, a real man with male dominance, male demands to be met. I do not want to be your china doll to be handled, as if I would break or something. I have tried to get you to be more forceful, but you never seemed to get the drift, never recognize my need, so here is a naked woman. I can see you are already hard, use her, abuse her fuck her silly. Then make love to me."

The silence returned. I could smell female sex. I became aware that Rebecca was dripping wet. A tiny dewdrop of fluid was at her opening. My wife wanted me to be more male. Ok I got that part but why with another woman? I mulled her words over and over. I opened my mouth to speak.

"No Michael, keep quiet. I know you too well, you understand part of what I have said and are trying to analyze and rationalize the rest. I do not want you to think with your brain I want you to think with your dick!"

I was aware my mouth was open. I understood, but did not understand, why with another woman. I desperation I took a swig of the whisky! It was very strong. Rebecca had done something to camouflage just how much she had put in the glass.

Jennifer was about to speak again "Michael you can do absolutely anything to Rebecca, absolutely anything!' Jennifer's right hand landed with a resounding noise as she hit Rebecca's bottom. I want you to use her and abuse her, she won't complain."

I sat immobile, thoughts racing round my head. The silence dragged on.

"Good God man do something!" Jennifer stormed off into what I assumed was the bedroom. She returned a few seconds later with a sports type bag and flung it on the table. She took out a pink vibrator, one similar to the one she occasionally used. She waved it in front of me.

She pushed it into Rebecca's mouth then rammed it into her cunt.

No preamble no finesse she just rammed it in. My mouth fell open yet again. I had a painful erection, but did not know what to do.

"Michael! Michael please, please use her, abuse her. Fuck her to death, do something!"

I sat mute and frozen looking from the smiling Rebecca to the scowling Jennifer.

"Look man you can do absolutely anything to her. Here let me show you." Jennifer put a hand in the sports bag and after a few seconds and a few fumbles came out with a riding crop. I felt the hairs at the back of my head stand up.

Rebecca's smile broadened rather than faded. Jennifer bought the crop down hard across Rebecca's backside. Swish thwack!

Rebecca just stood there silent.

Three more strokes and Jennifer changed target and landed a cruel blow across Rebecca's breasts. Rebecca made a small sound, but stood still.

A second blow landed across the other breast this time the wicked end hit Rebecca's nipple, she gasped, and a shudder traveled down her body. I knew I had to stop this or my wife would end up killing Rebecca right before my eyes.

I smashed the tumbler onto the coffee table with a resounding crash stood up and began taking my clothes off.

Jennifer said two words. "At Last!" I glared at her. She dropped her head. But watched me closely. I was soon naked and rampantly hard. Rebecca had not moved. I took the sports bag from the table and shook its contents on the floor. There were handcuffs, a school cane, rope, dildoes and vibrators of all sorts. There was a wicked looking lash with many thongs.

I picked it up and tested its weight. I looked Rebecca in the eye raise my arm and let fly across her bare nipple engorged breasts. Which were red rather than white immediately after. I walked round her striking in fury.

Jennifer wanted me to abuse this woman! I would do that with bells on. I would then fuck her in every hole! By the time, I had released my pent up fury Rebecca was a quivering red statue. Not a square inch was white any more. I had not even spared her face.

The dildo that Jennifer had rammed into Rebecca was still there dripping female juice. Jessica was still standing beside the coffee table. I pulled Rebecca hard and pushed her down across the table. I pushed her head back over the edge of the table and knelt down her mouth opened invitingly I pushed my rampant cock in to her mouth. I let her tongue play round me for a while then I pushed my not insignificant length down and down further and again further. I felt her throat clamp about my glans so rammed down hard and fast. Rebecca took every inch of me and lay compliant across the coffee table. I was getting to close to Cumming so pulled out and flipped her round I pulled her legs roughly apart. I spat on my fingers and pushed the spittle round her anus then lifted her legs over my shoulders and pushed into her anus. I pushed and pushed. Rebecca made not a sound. I thrust fast and hard I was not very far in, was a little worried about pushing in to far so pulled out, and wiped my dick on Jennifer's discarded red dress. I then thrust fully into Rebecca's cunt, all my length in, in one go. Rebecca made a sound, a sigh of satisfaction her face smiling broadly. I thrust and pumped as hard as I could go. I went faster and faster. I could feel I was getting close so pulled out. I pulled her upright and pulled her head by her hair toward my cock her mouth opened taking my slimy cock into her open mouth. She sucked and licked me clean. Her mouth was sucking me and I was again getting close, she was a skilled cocksucker. I pulled out. Then had an idea as I noticed Jennifer was watching avidly. I roughly pulled Rebecca to her feet then grabbed Jennifer's hand and pulled her to and across the coffee table I pusher her down laying face up I then pushed Rebecca down on to Jennifer in the classic 69 position. I then knelt between Rebecca's legs giving Jennifer a close up view as I fucked Rebecca. This time I went slow at first pulling all the way out then back in I adjusted my aim and gave one thrust into Rebecca's anus then pulled back out and thrust into her wet slippery cunt. I repeated this a few times, but felt myself getting close so fucked Rebecca harder and faster till I ejaculated. I kept thrusting and thrusting until I was spent. I pulled out and there was a wet slurping sound. I looked at Jennifer, she was watching cum, both Rebecca's and mine oozing out Rebecca's body she was smiling broadly. I flopped back on the settee. Rebecca made no movement Jennifer was smiling broadly.

I said one word. "Satisfied?"

I did not expect an answer nor did I get one.

I drifted a while, regained my breath, and recharged my batteries.

I knew that I now had to make love to Jennifer! But just how I was to do that was still a mystery. It was quite a while later that I became aware that Rebecca and Jennifer were no longer on the coffee table. Rebecca was sat beside me.