iBod - A Life Changing Music Player

Story Info
Aaron experiences changes from a new technology.
9.1k words
4.15
22.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Potrzebie
Potrzebie
33 Followers

iBod - A Life Changing Music Player

by moonpotrz/potrzebie

Aaron swore as his music player failed to obey him on his fifth attempt at a reboot. The thing still briefly displayed a mocking, X-eyed, sad face and promptly shut off. He was a bit obsessive about his music, and losing this crucial piece of technology put him at quite a loss. There would be no quick replacement either, as he had recently lost his job. Coincidentally, he had been caught a few too many times trying to covertly listen to his music during "important" meetings. Due to lack of funds, he had also lost his apartment, and was staying at his long time best friend Seth's place.

Tossing the player aside, he began pacing and wondering what could be done about losing this integral part of himself. Sure he could sit at his computer and listen, but what was the fun in that? He couldn't listen while driving, while riding the subway, or DJ an impromptu party. He needed something with a lot of storage too, his now defunct player was top of the line, and was the biggest available on the market. It had cost him almost a month's pay at the time.

Straightening his glasses and jumping online, he began perusing the possible options.

"Too small. Too few features. Incompatible. Ugly. Too expensive. U2 branding? OGG-Vorbis only? Gross. Ugh!" Aaron exclaimed.

Frustrated, he was about to close the window when a small ad at the bottom of the page caught his eye.

The banner read: "State of the art music player seeking beta testers. Click here to apply."

Intrigued, he clicked and entered his vitals: age, sex, height, weight, address, bloodtype, history of disease or infection, musical taste, and size of music library.

"What an odd set of questions for a beta test." he thought.

After submitting, the page said that all applications would be reviewed and decisions would be made in the coming weeks about who could become a tester. The winning applicants would be notified by mail. Just as Aaron shut the page, Seth arrived home with some take-out.

"What are you doing here?" Seth said, aghast.

"Oh man, did you bring me some too?"

"No! You're supposed to be at that interview right now!" Seth yelled, "What's going on?"

"Hah hah, very funny. My music player is totally dead, and I got tied up trying to fix it," Aaron said with a sigh.

"You mean, you didn't go because your stupid music player broke?" Seth fumed, "I know you use it all the time, but seriously man, what the hell?"

"Hey listen. I didn't - " stammered Aaron.

"I really put my ass on the line for you to get that interview, and I can't believe you blew it off for that stupid machine," said Seth, frustrated.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, and then, remembering his earlier endeavor online, Aaron said timidly: "I applied for a job today actually."

"Oh yeah?" said Seth, skeptically.

"Online, testing for a music player, I should hear back really soon," Aaron said, as he scrolled through his phone.

"Ok, but it better be fast, because I'm going to start charging you rent. Even though we go way back, times are tight. You got very lucky that Stephanie just moved out on me, and I had some money to cover you." Seth looked at Aaron with sternness.

Seth then tossed Aaron one of the boxes of food, "This is your last free meal, eat up, buddy."

--------

4 Weeks Later.

--------

"Hey Aaron, you got a package," Seth said as he tossed Aaron the medium sized box.

"What the hell? I haven't ordered anything recentl...Oh awesome! I got the job!" Aaron yelled triumphantly.

"What are you talking about?" asked Seth "That's awesome, for that, uh, what was it again?"

Aaron was muttering nonsense. "Music...portable...cutting edge...beta...gotta go!" Aaron rushed off to his room, slammed the door and tore open the box. Inside, a note read:

"Congratulations Aaron! You were one of a very select group chosen to beta test our new, innovative digital music player: the iBod. Based on your physical characteristics, music taste, and uncommonly large music library, we were able to choose you from an overwhelming pool of applicants. As a beta tester you must agree to total non disclosure before using this technology, and sign and return the enclosed forms."

Aaron pulled a stack of legal papers from the box and pushed some trash off his cluttered desk to make room for them.

"The iBod is a revolutionary way to listen to and store music. Instead of the old model of carrying your music in bulky and fragile boxes, and having your earphones tangle every time you put them away, the iBod uses advanced technology to use YOU as the storage space, and your internal circuitry as the music playback mechanism. The music will be played straight through your auditory cortex, completely bypassing the eardrum. Using this method, you are able to store an almost infinite amount of music on your person, and listen to it with absolutely no loss of clarity, and with no damage to your hearing! The biological specifics of how this technology works are still a closely guarded secret, but be assured that it is very safe, and effective."

Aaron was skeptical, but extremely intrigued. His heart beat with rapt anticipation.

"The iBod still interfaces with your computer the traditional way, but after the initial hardwired install, you may receive wireless updates from our state of the art software package, unless you choose to turn this option off in the preferences.

"Before installing. Please make sure that your computer is free from all viruses and that all of your music has been obtained legally. Corrupt files can result in unpredictable behavior in the iBod system, so please be careful. The makers of iBod cannot be held responsible for any unintended effects if this rule is not followed."

Taking a moment, Aaron pulled out more of the contents of the box and set them on the floor.

"The iBod system consists of a special chip that must be implanted under your skin. The playback controls will be accessible via small tattoos that are applied with the special implantation device included in this box

"Remove the implantation device from its case, and place it over your wrist. When it is firmly attached, press the power button. Implantation takes about one hour, and you may feel a slight tingling sensation, and warmness centered around the device. This is normal and should not be too unpleasant. The implantation device is only good for one use, so please privately discard of it when you're finished.

"Enjoy your new iBod, we will be in touch soon about your experiences with the system!"

Aaron was astonished. He had heard of some crazy, advanced technology coming out of Japan, but this seemed almost alien. Free music player, meant free music player though, and he could hardly wait to try this thing out. He pulled out the sleek black implantation device from its case. It was about the size of one of those water wing things kids wear when they're learning how to swim. He clamped it around his wrist, pressed the power button, and drifted off to sleep.

A couple hours later, he awoke, and the implantation device was pulsing with a white light. He removed the apparatus from his wrist and gazed at its handiwork. He had some very small tattoos of the standard controls: play, fast forward, rewind, volume. Above those, shone a small flexible, touch sensitive display. He also had a small hole that looked like it was for interfacing, headphones and external listening. Feeling a bit sore, he rubbed his wrist and felt the new odd bumps underneath his skin.

Next, he pulled out the interfacing cable and install disc. After installing the proprietary software, he began transferring his music files to the new program. The program warned that a library this size would have to be transferred over several sessions, in order to allow the body to build the special tissue required for data storage. He plugged the interfacing cable into his computer and the other end into his new wrist dock. The computer indicated that it would take several hours to transfer the first chunk of music to his body.

"Ah, Animal Collective through Arcade Fire, Beck to Bjork, Creed to Can," Aaron thought "It's not much but its a start."

Maneuvering the long cable over to his futon, Aaron laid back and got ready to sleep for the night, feeling a strange but slight tingle enveloping his body.

----

The Next Morning.

----

*Knock Knock* "Hey man, are you alright in there?," asked Seth "I haven't seen you since you got that package last night."

Aaron awoke with a start, and his computer and implant screen were flashing red. He was sore all over.

"Uh, yeah! Sorry, I'm just busy with this new music player I got in the mail, adding updates and stuff like that, you know how it is. I must've dozed off."

"All right, well, I'm heading off to work. I'll see you later then." said Seth

"Later."

As he heard the front door click close, Aaron took stock of himself. His body ached all over from the night's processes, especially around his chest. He could've sworn his legs and face felt a bit smoother too. Overall he felt a bit softer, like there was a layer of cushioning on his whole body that wasn't there before, even though he was as toned as ever. His implant screen was blinking red, and displayed some nonsense about an access breach and erroneous data. His computer displayed a bit more information and said that some dangerous files had been detected and possibly implanted during the night's procedure. Looking a bit at the documentation, he decided that this probably wasn't that big of a deal even if the manual said that it could cause some unwanted side effects, and definitely not a surprise considering the large amount of pirated music he had in his collection. The warning would probably show up a few more times over the course of the transfer.

He tested a few of the files he had uploaded to himself. The interface was a little odd to use, considering it was actually on him, but it was quite sleek. The little screen displayed artist information and allowed him to navigate his collection easily. It was truly odd for him to hear music that was beamed directly to his audio cortex. The details were much more apparent, and required very little volume adjustment. He could still hear the outside world pretty easily too. While rocking out to "My Girls" he readied another set of files for upload. He opted to stay awake this time so he could search for some new music while the long transfer progressed. When he hit enter, the strange tingling again covered his whole body, and even made him feel a little hot.

"Well, I've got one hand free at the moment." He said, while removing his shorts, and pulling up some of his favorite sites. He was suddenly caught short by the size of his member. It was noticeably smaller than it normally was. He dismissed it though and thought his mind was just playing tricks on him, especially after all of these crazy additions to his body's system.

A couple hours later, he started to feel a bit drowsy, and still quite sore. The transfer was still churning forward, and still had quite a ways to go. He raised his free arm to massage his strained eyes, and brushed his chest, which elicited a small gasp. His chest had felt progressively swollen and sensitive swollen over the last few hours. He decided to take off his shirt to inspect himself (the cable attached to his arm made it a bit difficult, but he let it hang on the one arm).

He prodded his chest area and noted that it felt similar to how an inflamed bruise felt a few days after an injury, just sort of soft and fluid filled. He thought his nipples might be a little larger, but again dismissed this as mind trickery. The lessening of hair continued on his chest and his legs were almost completely smooth now. His ass felt a bit swollen as well, and his shorts were starting to get a little uncomfortable.

"Ah well, I guess I can deal with a little booty in exchange for this setup." Aaron thought.

For some reason this inspection made him feel horny again, and considering the fact that Seth wouldn't be home for a few hours, he decided to relieve himself again, only to be surprised again by his shrinking penis. Afterwards, he promptly feel asleep, his body obviously exhausted from making so much new tissue.

---

A ringing phone awoke Aaron a couple hours later, and he bounced up to grab it. It was Seth, calling from work.

"Hello?" said Aaron, not expecting his voice to sound so squeaky.

"Uh, hey, Aaron?" said a doubting Seth.

"Yeah dude, it's me."

"Oh ok, you sound different or something, maybe it's the connection, anyway, I've got to stay overtime and I just wanted to let you know not to be concerned about me."

"Oh, thanks honey, I appreciate it, I would've been worried sick," said Aaron, sarcastically

"Oh shut up, I'm just trying to be nice. See you in a few hours."

"Bye Sweethea..." Aaron mocked, as Seth hung up on him

As Aaron hung up, he again caught himself in the mirror. His chest was still pretty swollen, it was even visible through his tight old band t-shirt. It almost looked like.

"No, it couldn't be," he said, lifting up his shirt "Oh god. It is. They ARE!"

Yep, boobs. Not anything to make a fuss over (well unless they had sprouted on you over the course of a few hours, then you might feel a bit peeved). No bigger than an A cup and topped with some small nipples, about the size of a pencil eraser, and delicately textured when erect (which these sure were). Tentatively he reached up his (smaller and more delicate hand) to touch and affirm their realness. Sure enough, as soon as he made contact, he felt as if he just stuck his hand in an electrical socket. A small moan escaped his lips.

"Jesus, did I just moan? What is happening to me??"

Scanning the documentation again, he said some preliminary swelling would occur during the initial transfer, especially for large amounts of data. This was considered normal and would subside in a few days. He organized the last set of files for upload and was hit with a new message: "Initial data tissue is firmly established. Rapid growth tissue may now be applied. Time to complete upload of the remainder of the library: 1 hour"

Aaron hit enter, giving the computer the go ahead to transfer. Now over half of his library would be transferred in less than an hour, certainly less than the half day it took for the rest of the files. Aaron hoped that this new rapid tissue growth wouldn't give him any more strange side effects, although he was curious about what was happening to him. The earlier encounter with his "breasts" had again made him yearn for a way to pass the time while the transfer finished. With difficulty, he removed his shorts. His ass had almost outgrown them. It was nice and firm, but big and round as well. As he tugged his pants all the way off, he gasped.

His dick was barely visible.

Shocked, he again turned to the internet to search for any of the side effects he was experiencing. He found that his side effects were truly uncommon, and that he should abandon the system as soon as possible. He clicked over to the transfer application, and tried to hit cancel, but the program balked at him and said that stopping mid transfer would be very dangerous, and removing the cable could cause even more problems and data/tissue corruption.

He reached up again to massage his eyes and beating headache, and collided with one of his new breasts, which was now much bigger than it had been even a few minutes ago. It was now a very full A, and rounding on a B cup.

Realizing that he was beaten, he decided to lay back and watch the changes as they slowly transformed him, fearful of what worse things would befall him if he tried to stop the transfer. He watched his chest slowly rise and fall with his breathing, and thought he noticed his shirt covered breasts slowly swelling bigger and bigger with each breath. They seemed to grow at an almost imperceptible rate, much like letting ones feet get covered with sand as they let waves wash over them: You couldn't say when you were in up to your ankles, but they gradually got that way anyway.

About halfway through the transfer he was at a solid C cup. He reached up to touch them in astonishment, and was pleasantly surprised at how firm, yet soft and yielding they were. He squeezed his new tits through his t-shirt and moaned loudly. They were incredibly sensitive. Gone were his concerns of a few moments ago, his arousal had overtaken him, he now had just one goal. Using his free hand, he reached down to grab his cock, and was greeted with a hairless mound. His penis was gone, replaced with some smooth, almost alien surface. He rubbed the fleshy mound gently and was rewarded with a great amount of pleasure. He stroked it gently, first with the soft pads of his fingers, then with the tips of his nails. He was incredibly horny, and couldn't quite get the relief he needed.

Frustrated, he switched back to feeling up his now quite ample set of tits. He reached up under his t-shirt, and felt their doughy weight in his hand. They were certainly a small D cup by now, and a good 20 minutes remained on the transfer. He continued to gaze in wonder as they slowly inflated in his hand. He spread his hand on them and rested it still for a few minutes so he could feel the pressure build behind his hand. After a bit of this, it was almost hard to slip his hand out from between his growing boobs, and his overtaxed t-shirt. He'd take it off if it wasn't for the damn cable, but he had a feeling it might take itself off in a few minutes especially if this growth continued.

Again, he reached down to his smooth mound and almost passed out from the pleasure. Over the past few minutes, the mound had transformed into a very wet, and very eager pair of pussy lips, and an incredibly sensitive clit. He began to rub himself, and discovered what naturally felt the best. He was amazed as the sensation. His whole body was tingling much stronger than before. The transfer was only a minute away, and he was furiously trying to bring himself off as his breasts continued to swell.

"Ungh!! Bigger! BIGGER! I neeeed this" Aaron commanded his swelling rack, now bigger than a ripe cantaloupe, but still squashed under his poor t-shirt and gravity's cruel pull.

He worked his aching pussy faster and faster, chasing an almost unachievable and unimaginably pleasurable moment. Working one, then two then three finger inside himself, he continued at a feverish pace. His soft, feminine face was contorting, mouth agape, anticipating the point of no return. Just as the computer dinged: "Transfer complete!" He cried out:

"OH GOD...YESS YESSS...OH MY GOD I'M COMING...MMMGH...OH JESUS THIS IS AMAZING...YESSS."

He exploded in a glorious climax and felt an enormous amount of energy course through his entire being. It was the most wonderful orgasm he had ever experienced, and the first as a woman.

After he took a few minutes to collect himself, he worked himself forward on his bed and leaned over, the full weight of his tits now apparent to him. He stood up and unplugged the interfacing cable, and walked over to his closet mirror. His jaw dropped. In the mirror was a gorgeous indie girl with no underwear, amazing legs, a perfect pussy, a round full ass, flat tummy and a faded t-shirt that didn't look long for this world. He slowly pulled the t-shirt over his head, and was hit again by another wave of pleasure. As he drew it over his head he noted the soft, textured pull of the fabric against his erect nipples. As the shirt pulled off of his tits, he felt their weight undulate slowly on his delicate chest. As he brought the shirt off of his eyes, he gazed at himself, or I guess, she gazed at herself in the mirror. She had a perfect, soft face, framed by a short, pixie haircut.

Potrzebie
Potrzebie
33 Followers