iBod - A Life Changing Music Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pregnancy test?? Are you kidding me? Hah, you must be joking" laughed Erin

"Just hear me out. I mean you haven't had a period since your transformation, it's been about two months since we first had unprotected sex, and now you're suddenly throwing up every morning seems a little suspect to me," said Seth

"All right fine, I'll do it but then you'll see it's just some silly flu or something. I know I still have some weight to lose, but I don't think this is something to be alarmed about" she said, rubbing her bulging middle.

A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom, white as a sheet.

"I can't believe it. I...I'm...pregnant," she began to sob.

Over the next few months she began to come to terms with what was happening to her. She couldn't believe something as innocent as beta testing a new music player could lead to her growing a new life inside her. As her pregnancy progressed, she experienced her belly growing larger and larger but of course on a much slower scale. Seth was thrilled by the fact that he would be able to watch her swell over the next few months, and their lovemaking if anything only intensified as she grew.

Her breasts also got larger over the course of the pregnancy, regaining their former glory as hefty E-cups, about the size of ripe cantaloupes. They were even heavier now that they were filled with milk. She took advantage of her assets whenever she could, giving Seth a generous titjob at least once a day, although this got difficult as her belly grew too large to maneuver around.

By the end of the seventh month she was as big as a house, but it still seemed too early to deliver. She had barely left the apartment since this had all began, and they had decided to let things progress naturally without meeting with a doctor. However, her size was beginning to get a bit alarming so they decided to schedule an ultrasound to see what was going on in there.

Seth returned home with a bag full of clothes for her trip into the world. She still spent most of her time naked in bed, especially now that it was so difficult to move anywhere at all, so putting on clothes would be quite interesting. She tried on a bra first, lowering her tits into the large cups. The bra just barely fit and gave her quite an expanse of cleavage. Next she tried on one of her old oversized band t-shirts. It barely stretched over her enormous middle and left a fair bit of her belly exposed beneath her popped out belly button. Pants and underwear were an ordeal as well.

"Whew. I guess this will have to do for now." she sighed.

Seth smiled at her "You look gorgeous."

"Mmhm." she said, skeptically "Now let's get this show on the road."

She found she enjoyed the stares of strangers, examining her massive bust and swollen belly waddling through the hospital corridors. When they arrived at the office, she was whisked into the examining room. They splurted some of the electrolytic gel onto her belly (and actually had to re-apply halfway through the examination, it was quite large) and began to look at what was happening in there.

"My my, you're doing quite well. Seems like you still have a few months to go for these three though" said the doctor, calmly

Seth and Erin stammered, almost in unison "..Th..Thr..THREE?"

"Oh yes, the screen doesn't lie, here have a look" she said, swinging the monitor towards them.

She proceeded to show the astonished couple the figures of their very healthy triplets.

As they exited, they were mostly silent, still in shock at the news.

"Good god, no wonder I'm so HUGE and I'm going to get even BIGGER. I can't believe it. A few months ago I was a jobless hipster, and now I'm a gigantic jobless hipstress who's going to give birth to three babies." she declared excitedly.

"Well, I can honestly say that I'm not complaining. You get sexier every day," said Seth, rubbing her massive expanse. She could feel his hard-on poking her in the thigh.

"Hey now mister, you wait until we get back home." she whispered, feeling herself get a little wet at the thought of what was to come.

They barely made it through the door when they got home, partly because of her extra large beach ball excuse for a stomach, but also because they couldn't control their urges long enough to make it to the bedroom.

She slammed down on the bed and practically tore off her clothes. Seth also quickly removed his clothes, and she lay there staring hungrily at his now more than average sized dick.

"Ah ah ah, not for you yet. " he teased

"Unh, oh please, I need you so bad!" she begged, grabbing her heavy stomach. It had recently made it difficult for her to even reach her pussy.

Seth leaned in and began to slowly tease the folds of her swollen labia with his fingers and then with his tongue. She was soaking wet already, her clit swollen in anticipation. As he ate her out, she massaged her fat, jiggling breasts, moaning in appreciation. She loved how large and firm her breasts looked even when they were laying flat like this. When he decided that he couldn't take any more, he positioned himself at the edge of the bed and slowly entered her. She moaned as she felt each inch of his rod work itself into her plump pussy. Once he had filled her completely, he began to slowly pick up the pace, prompting her heavy tits to bounce back and forth against her massive belly. She felt so womanly like this, so full of new life. She barely remembered what things were like as a man, and she still had at least two months of heaven left in this massive form and she would grow even bigger! She couldn't wait.

Suddenly, a familiar tingling began in her breasts, and she became quite hot. Her display screen indicated that she was receiving a download, and her tits began to slowly inflate.

"Mmm..ahh..what is happening to me?? I thought I turned off that option in the program" she gasped, cupping her swelling mammaries.

"Sorry babe, I decided to have a little fun in the upload preferences when you weren't looking. Don't worry, it won't be too much, just a little added bonus," said Seth, between thrusts "I also figured out a way to give myself a little something, with the bit of data I absorbed early on. Oh man, I can feel it working." He began to pick up his pace.

"What do you mean - OOH," she moaned as she felt him slowly expand inside her. His thrusts became deeper and deeper, and stretched her even more. In the meantime, her tits had stopped their growth, and had gained about another cup size. Not too noticeable, but the pleasure from the swelling had driven her insane.

"Oh god you're so big now!" she groaned, biting her lip. "It feels like you're splitting me in two! UNH oh god. I want you to cum inside me...please...please...PLEASE..I'm so close!"

Whenever she said that it always drove Seth over the edge. He increased his pace even more, and he exploded inside of her, drenching her spasming pussy. As she felt him swell even more inside of her, she too came and came hard. The entire apartment complex must have heard her screams.

Seth collapsed on her huge belly and kissed his way around it. He slowly pulled out his dick, still hard and rolled over on the bed, next to Erin. Upon seeing his massive new tool, she grew wide eyed.

"That thing must be a solid 10 inches by now! Mm, good god it felt so good," she said lightly stroking him.

"Mmm, glad you liked it, and don't worry, I won't fool around any more with our sizes. I just got curious"

"That's alright. I forgive you, this time," she said, smiling blissfully

Over the next two months Erin became hornier and hornier as her due date approached. Her belly had reached truly massive proportions as the life continued to grow inside of her. She was practically immobilized on the bed, pinned by the weight of her overinflated beach ball of a tummy. Close to the due date she had decided to give Seth a little treat, and a break from fucking her. She had maneuvered herself to the floor and was determined to give him the blowjob of his life. Her huge belly rested on her legs as she knelt before him. She slowly unzipped his pants and released his ten inch cock. She licked its length and then swallowed him as best she could. She had developed quite a skill as for deep throating, but couldn't quite get the whole thing now that it was bigger. After coating it with enough lubrication she began work the shaft with her small hand. Her other hand was either stroking her stomach, or teasing her milk swollen breasts. Seth had to straddle her massive belly because it stuck out a good two feet in front of her. She sensed him getting closer and began to move faster, moaning as she did.

"Ahh...ah...I think I'm going to cum soon..I..." stammered Seth

"Mmm...mmmmm" she groaned around his cock

He came, hard, and filled her mouth with his seed. She struggled to swallow as much as she could, but some extra ended up dribbling out onto her breasts and belly. She then licked him clean and laid down beside him.

"Mm...did you like that?" she purred, rubbing her belly (which had become quite erotically sensitive lately).

Seth could only offer a goofy smile in return.

"Maybe you can return the favor in a little while" she offered, with a little giggle. Seth had already fallen asleep, however.

She got up and waddled to the shower to clean herself off. She then felt a very unexpected feeling down below, and wobbled back to the bedroom, shaking Seth.

"Seth..SETH...I think..my water just broke..it's time!"

He was awake in an instant and they both threw on clothes. Putting on clothes was still a challenge for Erin, but she managed to squeeze into something. They got to the car as fast as possible and were off to the hospital.

Several months later, Erin sat breast-feeding her three healthy babies, and reading the news online. She found a small article that indicated that the manufacturers of a top secret electronic music player were being investigated for unethical distribution and testing, and had soon after gone bankrupt.

She had called them recently to report on her progress, and they had assured her continued support even through their rough time. It seemed that her software and hardware would work for quite a while.

As she put the babies down for a nap, she heard Seth come home. She rushed in to embrace him.

"Hey...how's it going sweetheart?"

"Eh alright...just heard the bad news that the makers of this thing," gesturing to her wrist gadget "have gone bankrupt...that's too bad...it seemed like such a good idea."

"Yeah..but I guess turning users into transgendered baby machines might be frowned upon by the general public, " he laughed, cradling her still hefty stomach.

"Yeah..about that..I have some good news too..I stopped by the drug store earlier."

"And?"

"Well.." she said, hesitantly, and then blurted out "I'm pregnant - again! Hopefully with just one this time..."

Seth stared at her incredulously, and then hurried her back to the bedroom. Through her moans and screams of passion, she was becoming aware of just how perfect her life had become.

The End