Ibrahim and Artemis

Story Info
African man meets French BBW at Rideau Center.
3.9k words
2
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"There's someone out there for everyone, maybe even me," Artemis Patenaude said to herself, and the six-foot-tall, twenty-something, plump young French Canadian woman walked through the Rideau Shopping Center, smiling at all the happy couples. Men and women, women and women, men and men, folks of all hues, everyone looked happy. Fitting, as this was Valentine's Day, and as usual, Artemis was alone.

Walking by the quaint little store Nyx, Artemis headed to the women's washroom, and once there, she sat down on the toilet bowl to do her business. Earlier, she'd gone to the Shawarma restaurant located right next to KPMG, where she worked as an account manager. The cheerful owner recommended a chicken and beef Shawarma sandwich and she agreed. Right now, Artemis was regretting that decision.

"Tried to shit but only farted," Artemis grumbled as she got off the toilet seat, ten minutes later. Artemis's farting problem was nothing new. Indeed, it was as much a part of her as her alabaster skin and her reddish brown hair. Artemis readjusted her clothes, washed her hands and checked out her reflection in the mirror prior to exiting the women's washroom. I hate my life, Artemis thought.

A couple of weeks ago, Artemis Patenaude came home to find her boyfriend Richard Wilkins in bed with her best friend Meeka Jones, and this was the beginning of her nightmare. This can't be true, Artemis thought, as she watched the man she thought loved her go at it with the lady she once considered her best friend.

Richard, a tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed stud originally from Calgary, Alberta, approached Artemis at a KPMG office party a year ago, and they began seeing each other. Artemis once commented to her best friend Meeka Jones that she thought her boyfriend Richard was secretly seeing someone. Meeka, a tall and pretty, no-nonsense young Black woman originally from the island of Jamaica, assured Artemis that she was only imagining things.

Artemis found Meeka on top of Richard, riding the hell out of his dick. That bitch, Artemis thought angrily. Artemis grabbed a flower pot and threw it at Richard and Meeka, and they barely dodged the projectile, they were that into each other. Artemis stormed off in tears, but not before telling Richard and Meeka they were dead to her.

After this unfortunate discovery, Artemis lost both her best friend and her boyfriend. Richard moved out of the two-bedroom apartment that he and Artemis once shared in The Glebe area near downtown Ottawa, and subsequently moved in with Meeka Jones. These two deserved each other as far as Artemis was concerned. Someday I'll find the right man, Artemis thought hopefully.

Intent on heading to her place, Artemis was riding down the escalator when a rather tall, dark-skinned young man rushed past her, taking the escalator steps two or three at a time. As Artemis gasped in shock, a couple of young White guys came rushing past her, clearly chasing the previous guy. At first, Artemis thought that they were mall security, but they were wearing plain clothes, and had shaved heads and tattoos.

"What the fuck is going on?" Artemis wondered, and she was in the small crowd of people that gathered on the second level, close to the RBC Bank ATMs, as the young Black man and his pursuers got into it. The brouhaha attracted the attention of mall security, and Artemis watched as they immediately grabbed the Black dude, and ignored the two White dudes who had clearly attacked him.

"Excuse me, this guy was defending himself, these two came after him," Artemis said to one of the mall security guards, a young White woman with dark hair. The other security guard, a tall young White guy with dark hair, held the young Black man's arms behind his back while the two bald-headed young White guys laughing. This isn't right, Artemis thought, but what could she do?

"Ma'am, we'll take it from here," the male security guard said, and Artemis shook her head, and planted herself in front of him. She pointed to the two bald-headed young White guys and repeated what she'd previously said. The two bald-headed White male assailants looked at her, their faces reflecting outrage and anger.

"You're arresting the wrong person," Artemis said, and she stood her ground, refusing to give up. That's when someone rather unusual happened. Other passersby, among them a young Asian woman and an older lady with a Montreal Canadiens tuque, stepped in and backed up Artemis's story. The security guards looked unhappy, as did the two young White dudes. What were they going to do?

"These two attacked me at the bus stop upstairs, I ran, I didn't steal anything, I didn't do anything, these two called me slurs and attacked me," said the young Black man, speaking for the first time. The two young White guys glared at the young man, and clenched their fists menacingly. One of them looked at Artemis, and shook his head in disgust.

"You look like the kind of fat White slob who would date this negro," Baldy said, and he shook his head, while his buddy laughed. They turned and walked away. The male security guard let go of the young Black man, who rubbed his sore arms and looked at the security guards, angry and disgusted. Then his eyes fell upon Artemis, and he smiled at her.

"Ma'am, thanks for letting them know, I'm Ibrahim," the young Black man said, and Artemis smiled and shook his hand. Ibrahim gave a statement to the two security guards, who looked contrite now that their jumping to conclusions revealed them to be complete and utter fools. A couple of racist White guys had attacked a young Black man, and the security guards sided with the White dudes, of course. Bunch of morons...

"Ibrahim, I'm Artemis, and I honestly think you should speak to a lawyer, these two did you wrong, and they let the bad guys get away, I'll give you my information if you need a witness," the young woman said, trying to be helpful. Ibrahim nodded, and he and Artemis exchanged information, and then went their separate ways.

"What's this world coming to?" Artemis said to herself as she walked from Rideau Street towards Metcalfe Street, and then Bank Street. Once there, Artemis caught a number seven bus heading to Carleton University. Within minutes, Artemis reached her apartment in The Glebe, and went to take a long, warm shower. The events at the mall haunted her thoughts. I guess Ottawa is a racist place, Artemis thought, disgusted.

Artemis lay on her bed that night, wondering what was wrong with her. As an educated and decent-looking young woman with a good job, Artemis should have guys beating down her door, but she was quite alone. She also hadn't had sex since her split from Richard, and felt...horny as fuck and empty. My life sucks, Artemis thought, both angry and sad.

The next day, Artemis received a call from Ibrahim Toure, the young Black man from the previous day. He wanted to go to the police and file a complaint against his aggressors, and wanted some advice on how to go about things. Artemis, pleasantly surprised by Ibrahim's call, was more than happy to help him.

"Ibrahim, I'm actually off today, I can meet you at the police station on Elgin Street," Artemis said, and Ibrahim hastily agreed. Artemis found Ibrahim standing in front of the police station, wearing a red and Black leather jacket featuring the Ottawa RedBlacks professional football team logo, a blue silk shirt, dark blue dress pants, and Black Timberland boots. Handsome man, Artemis thought, and her own thoughts surprised her.

"Salaam, Artemis, good of you to come," Ibrahim said, smiling pleasantly at her. Nodding, Artemis nodded and shook his hand. The two of them went into the police station, took a ticket, and waited. After an hour, they were called to the booth, where the sergeant, a tall, middle-aged White woman with brown hair, had them fill out a report. The sergeant also took Artemis and Ibrahim's information.

"I hope they're able to get those guys, there's security cameras all over the mall," Artemis said to Ibrahim, who smiled sadly and shrugged. The brother didn't seem too hopeful, and to lift his spirits, she took him to a nearby restaurant. Ibrahim and Artemis sat down, and ate some lasagna which they washed down with Pepsis. They got to know each other a little better.

"Artemis, I thank you and you seem like a kind person but I'm not holding out much hope, I have my engineering degree from University of Ottawa but nobody will hire me, last week a human resources manager told me I should go back to Burkina Faso, and the police won't go after the guys who attacked me, the system is not designed to help me," Ibrahim said firmly, shaking his head.

"Don't think like that, Ibrahim, I know Ottawa sucks, but not everyone is like these creeps," Artemis said, and without thinking, she laid her hand on Ibrahim's arm. Aware that in Ibrahim's Burkinabe culture, which was mostly Muslim, touching between unrelated and unmarried women and men was taboo, Artemis chastised herself for a social faux-pas. Oh well, Artemis thought, shrugging.

"Artemis, you're the only thing about Ottawa I like, I'm glad we met," Ibrahim said, and the tall, dark-skinned young man flashed her a fearless smile. Artemis returned Ibrahim's smile, and the two of them sat there, staring at each other a bit longer than was considered socially acceptable. And then Artemis excused herself because she had to fart...

"Ibrahim, I'm glad you said that, I'll be right back," Artemis said, and she rushed to the washroom at the back of the restaurant. Artemis barely opened the stall door before she let out a loud, wet fart. Sitting down, she farted repeatedly, and laughed, thankful that she hadn't done that in front of her new friend Ibrahim. Wouldn't want to scare the brother, Artemis thought.

"Welcome back, Artemis, I got a story for you, about my old roommate and I, we pranked the ladies next door," Ibrahim said, and he courteously pulled her chair when she returned. Artemis smiled at Ibrahim, and the brother regaled her with a tale of trickery where he and his roommate Jeff pranked the loud lesbian couple next door by "accidentally" releasing Jeff's pet rat Marquis into their apartment...

"Oh wow, you guys are terrible," Artemis said, and she laughed, while Ibrahim nodded and grinned. Artemis laughed and laughed some more, slapping her thick thighs as she threw her head back and laughed heartily. And then the unthinkable happened. A leftover fart, hidden inside a corner of Artemis's big butt...slipped out.

Artemis tooted, then looked at Ibrahim, mortified. Fellow diners looked at her, and the young woman felt like she could melt into the floor and disappear forever. Ibrahim looked at her, smiling, and Artemis, her lovely face reddening, began to mumble apology after apology, cursing herself for her flatulence problem...

"Artemis, don't feel bad and don't apologize, I think you have a big, beautiful body, especially that big butt of yours, I think you're awesome, and your wind smells terrific," Ibrahim said, and he flashed her a seductive wink as he spoke. Artemis gaped at Ibrahim, not believing his words, and then a slow smile crept across her face.

"Oh wow, Ibrahim, I don't know what to say," Artemis said, tears of relief coming to her eyes, and Ibrahim smiled, and then took her hand and brought it to his lips. Ibrahim smiled at the astonished Artemis, and licked his lips lustfully. I am going to claim that big beautiful Amazon and make her mine, Ibrahim thought to himself.

That's how it all began between Artemis Patenaude and Ibrahim Toure of Burkina Faso. The two of them became inseparable, hanging out at movie theaters, restaurants and malls. Artemis showed the beauty of Ottawa to Ibrahim, the side that only local folks knew. Artemis was born and raised in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, but she'd lived in Ottawa long enough to consider it home.

A week after the incident at the Rideau Shopping Center, Artemis and Ibrahim were contacted by Detective Violet Etta of the Ottawa Police. They'd made contact with the two White males who assailed Ibrahim at the mall and wanted to know if Ibrahim wanted to press charges against them. With Artemis support, Ibrahim pressed charges against the racist criminals, and just like that, the nightmare was over.

"Now I feel better," Ibrahim said to a smiling Artemis, thankful for her support. They went to book fests, poutine fests and music festivals. They hung out at book stores and cyber cafes. Slowly but surely, Ibrahim opened up to Artemis, and her city. Walking around town with Ibrahim, Artemis saw Ottawa through his eyes, and it was a wonderful thing. A rather unique perspective. Slowly but surely, Artemis fell in love with Ibrahim...

"Thank you for making me feel so alive," Artemis said to Ibrahim, as they stood in front of the Canada 150 displays at Confederation Park in downtown Ottawa. Ibrahim looked at this lovely, fearless young woman who changed his life, and kissed her passionately. It was the first of countless kisses for them...

"Let's go home," Ibrahim said to Artemis, after gently kissing her hand. They strode through Confederation Park and began the long walk to The Glebe, which was a couple of kilometers from downtown Ottawa. Artemis, by Ibrahim's side, took in the sights and sounds of Ottawa by night, while keenly aware of how folks looked at the two of them. Going home sounded like a good idea...

"Hmm, look at that big beautiful butt," Ibrahim said, grinning, as Artemis hopped about on the bed, on all fours, and shook that big beautiful ass for him. Clad in a red bra and matching red panties, her voluptuous body swaying from side to side as she did her thing, Artemis looked absolutely gorgeous and she knew it. My deliciously thick snow bunny, Ibrahim thought, amazed.

"Hmm, I was hoping you wanted to do more than just look," Artemis said seductively, licking her full lips. Ibrahim felt himself harden, and he took off his shirt and pants, with Artemis watching his every move. The curvy beauty sighed happily as Ibrahim undressed, revealing a muscular, chocolate-hued body that was worthy of a modeling catalog. Oh my, Artemis thought when she saw the bulge in Ibrahim's pants...

"Hold onto that hope, sexy," Ibrahim said as he joined Artemis on the bed, and the tall, voluptuous, alabaster-skinned and ginger-headed cutie welcomed him with open arms. They shared a passionate kiss, and then began making love. Artemis chuckled softly as Ibrahim kissed the tender flesh of her throat, and caressed her breasts.

"Like what you see?" Artemis asked as Ibrahim's soulful brown eyes roved over her sexy, voluptuous body. Ibrahim nodded and smiled, then went to work on her. All his life Ibrahim had a fascination with tall, curvy women with large breasts and big round butts. Getting a lady like Artemis in bed was a fantasy come true for Ibrahim, and the Burkinabe stud wanted to savor every moment, explore every inch of her...

"Yes mademoiselle," Ibrahim said, and he kissed Artemis breasts, sucking on her nipples which caused the ticklish young woman to giggle. She has a nice laugh, Ibrahim thought as he slid his hand between Artemis thick thighs, going for the gold, as they say. Artemis gasped as Ibrahim's fingers slipped into her pussy, and he began to stimulate her sweet spot quite nicely...

"Monsieur, il faut baiser mon chaton, Mister, kiss my pussy," Artemis cooed softly, and Ibrahim smiled up at her and flashed her a sexy wink. Artemis licked her lips as she watched Ibrahim's handsome face near her crotch, and then he buried himself between her legs. Ibrahim's tongue found Artemis clitoris, and he did not let go, and slid two fingers into her pussy as he began playing with her insides...

"You taste good, mademoiselle, I like," Ibrahim paused to say, and a shocked little squeal escaped Artemis lips as he twisted his fingers inside her pussy. The brother had her right where he wanted her, and they both knew it. As Ibrahim resumed sucking on Artemis clit, the young woman squirmed on the bed, her body shaking as a myriad pleasurable sensations assailed her from deep within...

"Hmm, oui, mange mon cul, yes, eat my ass," Artemis moaned, a little while later, as Ibrahim put her on all fours, and did his thing. The brother focused exclusively on that big beautiful ass of hers, and she couldn't be happier. First, Ibrahim grabbed her voluminous ass cheeks and squeezed them, and even playfully bit them, and Artemis squealed in delight, loving what he was doing to her.

"Nice, your ass tastes wonderful," Ibrahim said as he slid his tongue into Artemis asshole, after prying her thick, pale ass cheeks wide open. Artemis moaned deeply and began grinding her big ass against Ibrahim's face, and his tongue delved deeper into her backdoor. Artemis backdoor had long been her pleasure spot, and she'd yearned for a lover who truly appreciated that. At last, she'd found that special man, and his name is Ibrahim...

"Go for it, my ass is yours," Artemis said, as Ibrahim finished giving her asshole a tongue bath, then proceeded to finger her. He managed to work two fingers into her asshole prior to lubricating her, and deemed her ready for more. Artemis turned and gasped as she saw Ibrahim stroke his long, thick and dark member.

"Are you ready for me, mademoiselle?" Ibrahim said, and Artemis nodded, and bit her lip. A thrill shot through her, and she was aroused by the very thought of Ibrahim's thick member inside of her. She crawled toward him, a hungry look on her lovely face. Without another word, Artemis grabbed Ibrahim's dick, and smiled before kissing it.

"I got big plans for this bar of chocolate," Artemis said, winking at Ibrahim, and then she took his dick into her mouth. Ibrahim smiled as Artemis stroked his member while fellating him. He was pleased with this, ahem, grand gesture, though he didn't see it coming. Artemis hadn't quite seemed the giving head type, at least not to him, though Ibrahim was oh so happy to be wrong...

Artemis looked at Ibrahim, whose handsome face contorted in pleasure as she sucked his dick like a lollipop. With his eyes closed, his muscular, dark-skinned body went rigid as she worked her magic on him. Ibrahim felt like he was going to burst and warned Artemis, and she didn't let up until he came. Yup, Artemisyu made Ibrahim give up his manly juice, and he cried out her name...

"Artemis, you're killing me," Ibrahim said, sighing, as he looked at her, amazed at how naughty and fun she was. After draining Ibrahim's dick and balls, Artemis wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and flashed him a sexy wink. She had him by the balls alright, and couldn't wait to fit him inside certain holes of hers...

"Killing you softly, that's the idea, Ibrahim, till it's time for you to fuck me, hard," Artemis said, licking her lips. Ibrahim took this as his cue, and came for her, for he was aching to give that sexy ass of hers a severe pounding. Face down and ass up, that's how he took her. Artemis moaned deeply as Ibrahim thrust his hard dick inside of her. Just like that, the fun really began...

"Hmm, Artemis, time to give me what I really want," Ibrahim told his lover, after pounding her pussy for what seemed like hours. Artemis, pleasurably sore after Ibrahim gave her a good dicking down, looked at her lover and smiled. Once more Artemis got on all fours, and this time, she held her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target.

"Yes sir, my ass is yours," Artemis said, grinning, and she waited for Ibrahim to do his thing. Ibrahim smiled, admiring Artemis big beautiful ass cheeks. Once more he kissed her ass, and this time he worked his finger into her butt hole. Artemis licked her lips then clucked her tongue, loving the feel of Ibrahim's finger in her butt hole. To really shine him on, Artemis decided to give Ibrahim his heart's desire...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
12