Ice Cream and Mom

Story Info
A son finds a new way to enjoy his ice cream.
1.6k words
4.33
142.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought about the taste of ice cream on flesh until a hot night in August gave me the chance.

Having finished high school, I was enjoying my new found adulthood for one last free summer before college.

Mom came home from work tired as usual. She is an office manager at an advertising agency. Her boss had given her more duties on top of her already busy schedule.

Mom walked in the door and dropped her briefcase. She staggered to the couch taking off her jacket on the way.

Even in our current 110-degree heat wave her boss demanded that she look professional which included a jacket. Her blouse was already wet with sweat from the heat. I noticed that her nipples were showing through the thin damp bra. I shouldn't have looked as long as I did but I am a teenager.

She dropped to the couch as I handed her a glass of ice water.

"Dad called." I said. "He said he'll be home tomorrow night."

" He's been gone so much lately I may not recognize him." Mom stated wearily.

"How's about I make you some dinner." "Sounds great. I'll take a shower."

I left for the store and noticed her drifting off to sleep on the couch. I figured I would wake her when I got home. I picked up a couple of steaks and potatoes for dinner and chocolate ice cream for desert.

Mom and I love chocolate. We put it on everything. Little did I know what everything meant!

I also picked up a couple of movies. When I got home mom was snoring softly. I woke her and told her to hit the showers.

I grilled the steaks and had everything ready when she got out.

I almost dropped the plate when she came into the living room.

She was wearing thin black spandex shorts that showed every curve and a black loose half tank top.

She hadn't finished drying when she got dressed so her top was wet and clingy I could see her nipples standing proudly against the material.

I got an instant hard on that pushed at my shorts. Mom was drying her dark hair when she walked in.

As she looked up she must have seen my condition because she got a look of embarrassment then a wicked grin.

She bent over to towel her hair some more giving me an almost unobstructed view down her shirt.

Her lovely breast swayed as she moved. She was grinning more when she stood up.

"Enjoy the view?" She asked.

"Uh... oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... umm..." Was all I could get out.

"Don't be sorry. You're a teenage male. It is natural to want to look. I should say I'm sorry for teasing you."

"It's ok with me. You do look hot. All my friends think so. If you weren't my mom I'd want to..."

"We better eat dinner before this gets out of hand."

We watched the comedy first while we ate. As I put in the second movie I noticed mom stretching her neck. I offered to give her a back rub during the next movie. She agreed and we laid out a blanket on the floor.

As mom got ready I dished up the ice cream and grab some oil. I straddled mom's hips and set my ice cream to her side.

The movie was about a woman who seduces a boy to get revenge on his father. I was enjoying it and the feel of mom's skin under my hands. My cock was once again as hard as a 2 by 4. Mom was enjoying the massage too. She gave out little moans as I worked.

During the massage her shirt got bunched up around her neck.

As I moved my hands up to rub the shoulders she removed the shirt totally.

Leaning forward to get her shoulder I allowed the front of my shorts to slide across her ass.

This did nothing to calm me down and I noticed mom raising her hips slightly and moving them back and forth across my cock.

I moved further down her back and reached for some ice cream.

The chocolate fell off my spoon and in-between her shoulder blades.

Mom jumped up to her hands and knees causing my cock to slam firmly into her ass.

She knocked me forward so I grabbed an arm around her to stabilize myself.

My hand landed just under her breast. I could feel the curve of the mound against my palm.

My face was inches from the ice cream so I did the natural thing. I licked it.

Mom let out a moan then purred and started rubbing her ass up and down on my crotch.

Now I have kissed a few girls and even felt some up but this was beyond my dreams.

Mom tasted wonderful. I chased the melting glob of ice cream down her back.

My hand slid up and across her breast. Teasing her nipple. When I reached her shorts I had got most of the ice cream but I kept going.

I pulled down the spandex and ran my tongue across her crack.

By this point mom was panting and saying "Oh god, Yes baby!" Mom allowed me to take off her shorts.

I stuck my tongue back on her ass and traced it down to her hole.

I teased it then slid to her pussy. The years of reading hustler were paying off.

I tongued her clit and stuck a finger up her wet pussy. Mom rolled over so I could have better access.

I made her cum by dropping more ice cream on her then licking it off.

As she regained her breath she called me a naughty boy and pulled me up her body.

Mom grabbed my cock and led me inside her. I started slamming into her and she matched my speed. We both needed this right now and didn't care about taboos.

All too soon I was ready to explode. Mom sensed this and pulled me out. She pushed me on my back and swallowed my cock. I grabbed her hair and held on for the ride.

She was talented with her tongue and had me cumming quickly. Never had I felt anything that strong before. I looked up to see her swallowing most of it. She had one hand under her fingering her pussy to another orgasm.

As we finished she wipe up what she had missed with her fingers then licked them clean.

"You can massage me like that anytime. We just can't tell your father. I don't think he would understand." She stated as she caught her breath.

I agreed whole heartily. As we sat there mom stroked my cock till it was hard again.

This time we went slower.

She laid me on my back and straddled me. Her long hair tickled my chest as she lowered herself on my shaft.

We rocked slowly like that for awhile till she picked up the pace and orgasmed again. I turned her around and bent her over her pillow giving me access to her ass. I plunged into her pussy and stroked it hard from behind.

Mom was moaning and begging for more so I grabbed the oil and poured it across her ass. I worked first one then two fingers into her asshole while my cock pounded her pussy.

She was thrashing her head around screaming "Oh yes baby, Fuck me. Fuck my ass. God I miss that. Please fuck my asshole."

Who am I to deny my mother's request? I pulled out of her pussy and positioned my cock at her asshole. I am not a giant but with 7" long and a medium girth it was a tight fit.

I pushed it slowly slid till the head was in then it got easier. I pushed all the way in to my base and rested there. Mom was groaning and shaking her head purring"yes, yes." I started pulling out till I had just the head in then rammed it back down.

She went crazy matching my thrust. I fucked her ass good and hard till she orgasimed and I shot of inside her. We collapsed in a heap on the floor. Later we cleaned up and fell asleep together.

On Saturday we picked up dad at the airport. I don't think he suspected anything. I heard them going at it in bed that night. It was short as usual.

I never thought about it but mom must have been in need of another man for a while. They never sounded the way mom and I did.

The next morning I came downstairs to find mom fixing breakfast. I slid up behind her and slipped a hand inside her robe to fondle her breast.

"What do you think your doing, young man." She said with a grin. "Don't worry, Dad's upstairs getting ready for a shower." I replied and gave her a long kiss. "We have time for some fun."

"I don't know...."

I squashed her concerns when my hand trailed down to her wet pussy and slid a finger inside.

"Your so naughty." She sighed as she bent over the counter.

I raised her robe from behind and dropped my shorts. My cock was already hard and ready to spear her.

I slid it inside her pussy causing her to gasp. She turned her head and smiled as she licked her lips. I rode like that with my hands on her hips while she stroked her clit till we both came together.

I heard the shower shut off so I gave mom a quick kiss and slipped out the back door leaving her breathless and a little sloppy.

Our fun continued till I moved away for college. I'm going home for Thanksgiving soon.

I can't wait.

Mom says she has a new robe and a gallon of chocolate ice cream.