Ice Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course at our age with the blood running hot I couldn't say I wasn't noticing him as a man and the boys certainly didn't mind having us girls watch them work: it was surely a little too chilly to require undressing all the way just to chop wood, so how come they had to do it stripped, eh? Still, there was no taboo and two of them were already naked when we first walked up so it was all pretty innocent. Then afterwards as the boys sat on some stumps blowing and stretching their arms, their incipient erections started to really pulse and grow until they were both sporting seriously huge ones. Even a hard-on is not a rare thing to see in public: men are men and that's what their dicks DO when they're feeling good. We girls ended up giggling a little and making the odd joke at their expense, but I recall Eddie didn't have a very good comeback this time and that made me really hot. He was thinking about me then, I know. It wasn't long after that, we got together, but back to the story.

As I say, nudity is no big deal in our culture, but rubbing your nipple across a man's arm will generally get a reaction anywhere I bet, and I got one from Jankush, in the form of a little glisten of pre-cum and a slight but noticeable gasp as he caught his breath. I kept silent and settled down.

The night continued like that, with Sashi and I alternating between studious attention to the conversation, and not-so subtle displays. As the night wore on, the older men slipped away, some more pot was passed around and the conversations fragmented. Finally the fire started to die down and I decided I'd better get back to little Kaynok. I gave Jankush as close to a full body hug as I could, kneeling, and a smooch so he'd know I appreciated him, then got up and left the tent.

Eddie was over by the fire, and the caribou flank was roasted to perfection. Most everybody had already eaten, and I saw Kaynok asleep in Oma's arms on the other side of the fire. I felt too sweaty to put on my clothes, so I picked them up and brought them over to a rock by the fire. I have a long loose fur poncho that hangs almost to my knees that makes a good overcoat in spring weather when you don't need a full parka. I threw just that on to ward off the chill & sat on a rock next to the rest of my clothes. With a leather belt to cinch it at the waist, it was pretty sexy, leaving my whole flank and breasts visible from the side. Eddie seemed to think so too, or at least he almost cut his hand off looking at me instead of his knife while he sliced me a sizzling piece of the caribou from the best part.

We ate quietly for a while, and then I started rubbing his back. He was doing small stuff, quartering the last of the meat and burying it in ashes, banking the fire. Tomorrow this meat would be leathery and preserved. The fire was down to a flicker. Sashi came out and sat by some new guy near by us, not bothering to put anything on at all. She stretched lusciously in the firelight, wet with sweat. (New guy didn't fail to notice.) There were a couple of men sitting by the fire nude as well. They'd come out earlier and rinsed off in the creek and were waiting to dry before heading off to their tents. It was nice to see the firelight flicker on all the bodies. I'd been in Seoul and was used to what people looked like: not fit like my tribe. I was proud of all of them, proud to be part of Us. Some of them looked at me. I didn't bother worrying about what stayed covered: they were proud of me, too.

I untied my poncho and pulled it off so I could lay my whole body on Eddie's back while he hunched over the last of the fire. This put an end to his work. He just stopped, propping himself up on his haunches and one arm while he cleaned his knife off carefully. Only, instead of using his thigh, he used my naked one, right next to his. One side, then the other, dragging the blade backwards so it wouldn't cut, smearing warm liquid fat and black ash on my leg.

I scooted around and kneeled at his side, facing him, so he could reach better. A slab of seal skin was simmering on a rock next to the hottest coals, blubber side up, and he cleaned his knife finally in the hot fat, guaranteeing it would not rust. Then he turned slowly, tested the blade against his tongue to check it was cool enough, and slowly put the knife between my legs. Looking only in my eyes, he ran it up slowly until I felt it touch my sex. My little gasp stopped him and he twisted slowly, pressing my labia against the razor's edge and then slowly pulling the knife down, greasing all of my inner left thigh. Once more on the right, and then he picked up the book-sized hunk of seal blubber in one hand and pressed it on the small of my belly squeezing liquid fat onto my pubic bone, and then running his hand down to my cunt and rubbing it in in gentle swirls. Like I needed any lubrication at this point! With one greasy hand massaging my breast, and another helping me with the laces, we somehow got his pants off and he lay back while I mounted him by the fire.

Sorkai came out of the hot yurt up and walked over, sitting where I could see him and grinning while he sipped some of his raspberry elixir passing it back and forth to Sashi's friend occasionally. Apparently the two men knew each other, because they were exchanging some words too, but I couldn't really pay much attention. I didn't know this other guy: he must've been from another tribe and joined up with Sorkai to help hunt the seal. He was just standing there deadpan watching my tits bounce and playing with Sashi's hair: Sashi was still sucking his cock. One time, Sorkai reached over and patted his sister gently on the ass, like she was doing a good job. She paused to take a swig from his bottle, gave it back, punched him as hard as she could in the stomach (no effect, of course) and went back to work. He shrugged and went off into the darkness, doubtless to find a girl (he had several willing candidates), leaving the bottle with New Guy. As I dropped down onto my hands so I could hold my self up a little easier, New Guy walked around behind me (Sashi following) so he could get a better view of my ass.

Now, it's a pretty free society, I'm sure you're getting that picture, and I wasn't shy about being nude: heck, everybody in our tribe has seen me naked and I have personal experience with a good fraction of all the penises in my age group. Also, a firelight orgy was all but tradition on the eve of the spring encampment, but here was somebody I didn't even know watching me fuck, and it was a little embarrassing.

Eddie was on a roll, and it was going to be a while so I decided to strike up a conversation, cut the ice, so to speak: "Know Sorkai?"

New guy said, "Yep, we met last year. He said I should come and stay by your tribe this summer, meet his sister."

"So, did you meet her yet?"

12