Ice or Fire

Story Info
His first time being dominated.
933 words
3.97
35.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fles
Fles
5 Followers

My name is Julian. I was 30 at the time of the story I am about to relate and worked in London, but at weekends I stayed with my lover Mary. She is thirteen years my senior, but was relatively sexually inexperienced when I first met her five years earlier. After a few months of great couplings, I introduced her to outdoor sex, dogging and the swinging scene, which she took to with great enthusiasm. Shortly after this, we began experimenting with sub-dom games, in which we tend to play alternate roles except that, when dominant, I mainly make her play the slut, whilst when she is dominant she goes for the full-blown dominatrix effect. It is one of these latter episodes that I wish to relate.

After a night on the town, which included a certain amount of exhibitionistic activity, we returned to Mary's flat and began to indulge in loveplay, with me in the dominant role. After a while, she said she wanted a rest, so I untied her and rolled off.

Suddenly, she grabbed my arms and forced them above my head. She then handcuffed me and pushed me face down onto the bed. I was blindfolded and then spanked soundly. With a warning not to move, she left me lying still in the darkness. I could hear her moving around the room, but was unable to discern what she was doing. After a few minutes, she instructed me to get up and moved me into the middle of the room, where she had me lay outstretched flat on my back. She proceeded to run her fingernails over my boy, lightly scratching my skin, then pinching and biting my very sensitive nipples.

All was still. I could hear some faint scrunching sound and a hiss. Mary leaned over my face and whispered "Ice or fire, fire or ice."

The shock of cold shot through my nipples and, almost immediately, my balls. She had been crushing ice cubes, but what about the hiss...?

In sharp contrast, the hot wax from the candle she had lit spattered on and around my nipples. I bucked with the shock. "Stay still or I drip it on your balls," Mary yelled. "I'm sorry, Mistress," I cried, only to be silenced by the large rubber dildo she stuffed in my mouth. "Bite down on that," she snapped, and tipped more hot wax on my nipples before cracking it off with a rough comb. Then she applied pegs to my nipples, my scrotum, my foreskin and my bottom, before smacking me smartly on my cock and telling me to roll onto my front. I was then given ten lashes with a leather whip, not really painful, just enough to excite me and underline my humiliation.

"I'm not playing anymore, this is serious. You're a useless fucking man and now your going to pay for all your abuses of me." Her voice had a hard edge which made me think maybe she meant it. "Get on all fours," she snapped. I raised myself up onto my elbows and knees and she pulled the pegs from my body. At first I was overcome by the fresh pain as the blood began to flow through my bruised nipples, then I felt her finger probing my anus with what felt like Vaseline. Then there was something larger nudging at my entrance, and I bit down on the rubber dildo as it slid into me until I felt Mary's thighs against my bum. "Let's see how you like it," she hissed as she began sliding her makeshift strap-on cock in and out of me, rocking harder and more quickly all the time. The sensation was strange, only a little painful and very erotic - although it stretched me and filled me - but the pleasure I got from hearing her moans of pleasure was intense. I was totally subservient to her: the excitement of being her slut, her eager fucktoy, arousing me further in spite of, perhaps because of, my degradation. After a few minutes she reached orgasm and collapsed on top of me, the cock embedded to my core as my ass pulsed around it.

When she had regained her breath, she unstrapped the tool from herself and made me kneel up with it still inside me. Removing my blindfold, she stood in front of me and began to masturbate, sliding first one, then two, three and eventually all four fingers of her right hand into herself and working them feverishly, whilst her left hand played with her nipples. "Wank for me," she commanded. Willingly I gripped my cock in my hand and began to stroke it, ready to come on her command. As her own orgasm approached she said," now come." I jerked in my hand as a massive spurt of my spunk shot out onto the carpet in front of me, followed by two more. Mary sank to her knees in an intense orgasm before me and then, gripping my neck, forced my head down. "Lick up your mess and I'll let you lick me out," she said. I licked the carpet, strangely enjoying the taste of my own salty come, until it was clean but damp, then leaned further forward and buried my tongue into her wet pussy, relishing in her sweet, musky taste and flicking at her hard clit till she came again.

Since this episode, Mary and I have moved in with each other and we have numerous adventures together and with others, but I shall never forget that first occasion when she re-defined our roles.

Fles
Fles
5 Followers