Ice Princess Gets Raped

Story Info
She gets what she has coming.
4k words
4.05
222.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there, terrified, afraid to breath, afraid to move. He stood over her venomously, like a snake ready to strike. Ice cold fear flooded her as the cold metal of the stiletto cut effortlessly through her shirt, her bra. The thoughts that ran threw her mind, as the knife slipped upwards was whether or not she would live to see the dawn break.

She walked out of her families thriving law firm, dressed to kill. Today she was defending Lawrence Humble, A known rapist, and a man with 2 prior convictions. She walked with an air of confidence, this time he would be acquitted. The prosecuting attorney knew it. The Ice Princess she was often referred as was well known for her ability to rip apart victims on cross witness. The police had screwed the deal up from the beginning, contaminating the crime scene, as well as the lack of immediate rape kit being done, due to the drunk state of the victim at the time of her call to the police. All of this was leaving a clear cut and dry case for Natasha. Brighten & Brighten Law Firm was known for its acquitting rates. They never took a case that smelled of loss.


Natasha walked out of her building, Her long blond hair placed in a bun at the top of her head. Her black suit showed off her figure, the tapered jacked showing off her slim waist, and her skirt was short, but not to short, it was about 2 inches above her knee’s. Her silk stalking's, and her high heel’s set off the ensemble. She looked like a professional hit woman, dressed to impress. She walked across the street to the courthouse. On the short walk she went over her closing argument that was given just yesterday. The fact that the jury came back so quickly only stood to show that her client would be found not guilty. Her bright blue-green eyes were stunning, and at times were the end of the Ice princess comments.

“Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, I know that you will find my defendant not guilty of the rape of Susan Muccini.” She opened.

“My client cannot be linked to the rape of this woman, if my client is guilty of anything, it is that of a Good Samaritan.” She added.

“If he is guilty of anything, it is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ms. Muccini has admitted that she was struck from behind, and rendered unconscious, not seeing her attacker.” She continued.

“She also has admitted to only coming to, with Mr. Humble standing over her. Yes, it’s true that my client has been convicted of similar crimes. Both of which he has paid for, done his time, and is now trying to get on with his life.” She added.

“The law requires that if you are to convict him, that you do such based on this crime alone, not for the crimes he has already been convicted of. Remember there is no evidence at all linking Mr. Humble to the crime scene, other than his foot prints, which are explained by his coming upon Ms. Muccini when she was laying there unconscious. I expect that you will do what is right, and find my client, Not guilty of the rape of Ms. Muccini.” She concluded.

Entering the courtroom, She was amazed at the people there. Family of the rape victim on the left side of the courtroom, family of the defendant on the right, and the media filled the back of both sides. The stenographer sat in the corner of the room towards the front where the judge sat, her desk large, directly behind her was a large state seal, and on either side behind the judge would be the state flag, and the united states flag. The tables in the front set up for the defendant’s side, and the prosecution sides. On either side of the front of the room were two large doors, one entering the judge’s chambers, the other to the holding chambers for the defendant.

Walking quickly through the room, Natasha went directly to the holding chambers to see her client, who had already been brought over from the county jail.

“Good morning Lawrence.” She said as she opened the door, and saw him sitting at the large conference table with his head down looking at his hands still in cuffs.

Quickly standing up upon her entrance, Lawrence looked at her with wide eyes.

“Tell me Ms. Brighton, is this good news? The jury coming back so quickly.” He asked with unveiled concern.

“Yes, yes it is Lawrence.” She told him with a smile of comfort.

A knock on the door was the officer telling them that they judge was ready.

“Shall we?” Natasha gestured towards the door, allowing her client to walk out first.

They walked out to the table, passing the prosecution table. Natasha looked at the prosecuting attorney, who nodded his good mornings to her. Mr. Abraham Smith was a stately looking gentleman. He was an over all good guy. Quiet, friendly, but a source to be record with. However, he knew this case was lost. His own victim did not hold up well under cross-examination. His nod was a sign of his submission in this case.

“Please rise for the honorable judge Gladis Miller.” The court officer said.

“You may be seated.” The judge said as she entered the room and sat down.

“Please show the jury in.” she gestured to the officer who stood at the front of the courtroom.

The 12 men and women flowed in, all taking their seats, quietly, and stoic faced.

“Please let the record show that in the case of the state verses Mr. Lawrence Humble, will be concluding today.” She said while looking at the stenographer.

Looking at the jury, she asked, “Have you come to a decision?”

“Yes your honor, we have.” The young lady said as she stood, handing the court room officer a piece of paper.

The officer took the piece of paper and handed it to the judge. The judge opened the folded piece of paper. The courtroom was totally quiet; you could see the family of the defendant holding hands awaiting a decision. The family of the victim just looked at the back of the victim’s head; they looked as if they were holding their breath. The victim herself was sitting there looking straight ahead, staring into space, lost in a world of her own thoughts. The defendant sat looking at his hands.

“May we have your decision please?” The judge promoted the woman to read her decision.

“We the jury find the defendant, Lawrence Humble, Not guilty of the rape of Ms. Susan Muccini.” The young lady stated.

When the words “not guilty” where read the victim cried out loud, the family sitting behind her stood up, reaching for her to support her. The family of the defendant sat there as if stunned, but with in a second, a roar of cheer went up.

“Please, attention.” The judge said as tried to settle the courtroom down,smacking her gavel on its plate, slowly the roar quieted.

“Please let the records show that the jury has found Mr. Lawrence Humble, Not guilty.”

“Mr. Humble is to be released immediately, and court is now adjourned.” She said as she stood to leave.

The paper work and the release of her client now behind her Natasha returned to her office. Confident, and relieved, she walked to her father’s office.

“I told you dad, not guilty.” She said with a smile as she walked into his office.

“Very well done Natasha.” He added dryly.

No matter what she had done, it was never enough to please her father, she thought. Ice Princess was nothing compared to the things they said about her father. None of which was favorable, he was cold, calculating, and at times cruel. All of this was to be admired on some levels. However, as a father, it left a lot for his daughter to desire, he was non- emotional in ever aspect of his life. He never hugged his wife or his daughter, terms of endearment where never heard. But he took excellent care of his family Natasha once heard her mother say about her father.

“Here is your next case Natasha.” Her father broke her from her thoughts as he slapped down a huge folder in front of her.

She walked over to the desk and picked it up. “Jim Walker,” Was the name printed on the outside of the folder. She began looking through its contents as her father gave her a quick briefing on the case.

“He is accused of embezzling a little over One-hundred-Thousand dollars.” He quickly told her.

“I don’t believe the state has enough evidence, he is due to go to court a week from today, do you think you have enough time?” He asked her quietly.

“Yes.” She added, while thinking so much for a life. Who the hell has time when I get slammed like this.

“Well, I am going to take these home, and I will talk to you tomorrow.” She said as she picked up the folder and headed towards the door.

“How about having dinner with your mother and I on Friday night?” her father asked as she walked towards the door.

“Sure, with this cases starting on Thursday, I will need a break.” She added with a smile.

The week went by quickly, talking to the client, his family, and double-checking the investigator reports, to prepare for the trail kept her busy. The alarm sounded at 6:30 am on Thursday morning. Rolling over, she placed the pillow over her head, she had been up late, putting together all of the details of her opening statements for the morning. Today was going to be a long one, and she just was not ready to start the day.

The sounds of the alarm kept ringing through her mind as she lay there. Rolling over, she slapped the top of alarm, shutting it off, she sat up, put on her slippers, and her robe, and stumbled to the coffee pot for her morning jolt.

She had to be at her office at 8am, meet with her client at 8:15, and go over his testimony, and be prepared to start at 9am on the dot.

Eating her breakfast, and reading her newspaper, the case she was trying was on the front page of the morning paper. His embezzling was the talk of the town, this case much like the last one was already tried through the media. With a huge sigh she got up, and got ready for the day.

The black van pulled up in front of the house, and waited.

She dressed quickly, choosing a Navy blue suit, and a white silk blouse. She was always consciences over her court room appearance. It was important that she looked professional, as well as beautiful. Walking towards the front door, she grabbed her brief case, her jacket, and the large file. Pulling the door behind her, she heard the birds singing their morning songs, the air was fresh, and it was going to be a beautiful day.

Walking towards her car, she did not notice the black van with the darkly tinted windows sitting just across the street. She placed her brief case and folder on the back seat, and neatly hung her jacket on the back of her seat.

The country roads that she took to get to work was always a time for her to reflect on the day, what it was that she was doing, and sometimes, even rehearse her opening, and closing statements. She was thankful for this time.

The black van was gaining on her, as she was lost in her rehearsing of the opening statements, it was not until she felt the SMACK, of the black vans bumper crashing into her rear bumper.

“What the fuck.” She said trying hard to control the car from veering out of control, headed towards the embankment, and the woods

Just as she gained control, it hit again. Fear struck her as she realized she was being run off the road, and again another crack as the van hit her bumper. This time, he was on the side of her car, hitting it, forcing her little BMW off the road. She covered her face as the car went flying over the embankment into the woods; the last thing she remembered was the tree that she was headed straight for.

Her head throbbed, reaching to put her hand on her head, she could not move her arms. She was restrained in some ways.

“Oh my god. What’s going on?” she thought as her eyes opened. She felt beat and battered, and could feel the dried blood on her head. She moaned when her eyes opened, and began to adjust to the dark. There was little light, but there was enough to see that she lay in what appeared to be a van, there were no side panels, just the black metal of the sides.

She lifted her head to look towards the front. It had been boxed off and all she could see was what appeared to be wood with a sliding door to enter the front of the van. Looking down she saw her shoes were gone, as were her stalking, around her ankles were ankle braces that were chained and anchored to the metal caging of the van. Both ankles were chained and braced to either side of the van. The same with her arms, she was chained in a spread eagle fashion. She could not scream out the fear the welled up in the pit of her stomach. What felt like duct tape covered her mouth keeping her from screaming, or making any real audible noises. Moaning and mumbling was the extent of the noises that could be heard.

The sounds of the van moving told her that who ever held her captive was driving. Trying to thrash around, she felt as the pain of the cold metal restraints cut into her.

“Ahhhh, the ice princess wakes.” She heard the driver say.

“Be patient princess, we will be arriving soon.” He continued.

She recognized the voice almost as soon as the words came out of her mouth. Lawrence Humble. She lay there thinking about the trail, he watched her like a predator stalking his prey, why did she not recognize it, why did she not see this coming? She wondered, thoughts running through her mind as the van came to a stop.

The door to the cab slid open, and Lawrence ducked through the small opening.

“How are you feeling Ms Brighton?” he asked as he got on his knees in front of her. His eyes focused on her legs, traveling up them to her black silk panties that were exposed under her skirt that had ridden up around her waist. Her long slim, well-shaped legs were bared in front of him. He panties rode up just a bit to show just a small bit of her blond swatch between her legs. She felt nude, as if he was looking straight through them.

“Are you surprised to see me?” he asked in a menacing voice.

“You should have known, the way you strutted around, swaying your hips, bending over in front of me, showing me your breasts, you know you want me, Ahhhh, yes, we are going to both enjoy this immensely.” He continued.

Her eyes became large as she tried to talk to him, but her pleads sounded more like muffled moans to him.

“Ahhhh, I know you can’t wait princess.” He said in an evil like tone.

“You want my hard cock inside of you, don’t you my little slut?” he said to her.

He turned on the light above her, and he took the stiletto out of his pocket, She lay there, terrified, afraid to breath, afraid to move. He stood over her venomously, like a snake ready to strike. Ice cold fear flooded her as the cold metal of the stiletto cut effortlessly through her shirt, her bra. The thoughts that ran threw her mind, as the knife slipped upwards was whether or not she would live to see the dawn break.

She laid there as she felt the cold metal cut upwards, exposing her bare breasts to him.

“I knew you would have beautiful breasts.” He said to her as he turned. Placing his hands on the flat of her belly, just above the waist band of her skirt, and running it upwards towards her breasts. He set the knife down besides her, placing both hands on her breasts, cupping them, running his fingers over her buds.

She squirmed and tried to cry out, again the cry sounded more like a moan, and her twists from him turned him on.

“Princess, let me ask you a question, is this what it feels like to have the life of someone else in your hands?” he asked.

“To hold their freedom in your hands?” he continued.

The thought turned him on, his cock hard as he explored her reactions to his touch. She squirmed and moaned as he twisted her nipples between his fingers, the harder that he twisted the more she thrashed the more that she moaned, the more that she enjoyed it.

He stood then looking at her as he began to unbuckle his pants, his cock hard and huge. He slipped his pants down, taking them off as he stroked his hard cock.

Her eyes widened as she saw his size, it was the biggest cock she had ever seen, it was hard, and he stroked it, it would never fit, he would rip her in half she thought as she looked at him, still struggling, and trying to scream.

He knelt down in front of her face, stroking his hard cock, he rubbed the head of it against her cheek, she tried to turn her head from him, and away from the invading organ that rubbed her face. She felt as if she would retch, but she could not.

As she turned her head, he moved, straddling her chest, his balls laying between her breasts touching her chest, as he continued to stroke himself, looking at her.

“Ahhhh I see, you want this hard throbbing cock in side of you, is that it Princess?” he said.

“Well first, we have to do something with that skirt, ah yes, I have to be able to get that beautiful blond cunt before I can put it in.” he said as he moved grabbing the knife again.

She sucked in her breath, and her stomach as again the cold steal of the knife cut effortlessly through her clothing. It took only seconds, but felt like an eternity as she felt herself be bared.

He did not think he could get any more turned on. The Ice Princess as she was referred to in the jail lay before him nude, her blond hair hiding her pussy was well groomed, shaven for bikini’s. He could almost smell her fear, her terror raced through his veins like hot boiling water. Yes, he would enjoy having her at his mercy, having her submit to him.

He wanted to have her beg have her feel his frustration, his power for a change.

Reaching for his cock again he stroked himself as he watched her intense glare at him. She liked it, she wanted him, and he could feel it. Reaching down between her legs, he placed a finger on her clit. Yes, he would enjoy this; he would enjoy thrusting his hard cock in that tight wet pussy. He began rubbing it in a circling motion, and he felt her thrust against his hand.

She was not sure what started to change, was it fear, was it the desire to get out of this situation alive? What ever it was, she stopped thrashing against the chains that bind her, and began moving with his hands.

He moved from her clit, while continuing to stroke his large cock with one hand, and the other he moved one finger to the opening of her wet pussy.

“Ah, yes Princess, are you ready to be fucked?” he asked.

Her thrusts against him became harder as he slipped on finger on. Immediately he knew she was going to be tight, and perhaps too small for him. He fingered her thrusting hard, trying to relax the muscles that seemed to contract around his fingers.

She closed her eyes, and began thinking about John; it was he touching her, not Lawrence. John’s fingers inside of her, she began removing herself from the situation, and placing herself into a more acceptable one. Her moans became real, her thrusts more intense.

It was time he realized, she was wet, and had loosened enough to take him most of his ten inch cock. What a woman he thought as he watched her reactions change to submissive, willing, wanting, and demanding.

He kneeled in front of her, sticking just the head of his cock on the opening of her little pussy, just as she thrust upwards, hard. She pushed herself onto him, forcing some of him into her. He heard her moan as he entered her.

He was huge, her pussy spasmed as he entered her. She wanted more, more of that big hard cock. She thrust against him again, taking in more of him, and again. Wanting more and more of the big hard cock in her. He was so big; she could feel him stretching her, feel some of her tearing just a bit. She wanted more he thought.

With one final thrust Lawrence entered her totally and completely, she was tight, she was wet. He did not allow time for her to loosen herself for him. His thrusting became more and more intense, fucking her as if she was a cheap whore in a back ally.

The heat coming from his loins and her thrusting against him was too much for Lawrence. He laid against her chest as he continued to fuck her, thrusting harder and harder he wrapped his arms under her shoulders shoving his hard cock into her one last time as he dug his finger nails into her back, her scream was lost to Lawrence as his own orgasmic moan over took any sounds she could have made.

12