Ice Queen

Story Info
Luce gets what's coming to her for being the ice queen.
1.2k words
3.5
39.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran, ran for her life. The only sounds that could be heard were those of her feet slapping the pavement as she ran down road after road. She knew they were coming, she felt it in her very bones. The bones that were now screaming in pain, joints complaining, muscles tearing. She had been running for what felt like hours but they had only found her about five minutes ago.

She had been sitting there eating dinner with a couple of friends when they had appeared out of nowhere. Standing by the kitchen doors......

"No! All wrong!"

I pressed the button on the computer that would turn it off so I wouldn't have to look at the filth I was attempting to write. I leaned back in the leather chair that Luce had bought me for Christmas last year and thought about how much I hated my life.

For one, I'm a writer but I haven't sold one damn book. I'm addicted to heroin, my daughter is a whore who hates me and isn't even mine, and my Asian maid keeps trying to corner me in the pantry. I would so tap that if Luce didn't already suspect me of having an affair. Stupid me signed the prenuptial that her dumbass father put in front of me on the night of our wedding. At that time, I actually thought that I loved Luce. She proved me wrong that night when she turned into the queen ice bitch and decided that she didn't want to have sex with me because I wasn't good enough for her. She then went out and fucked some guy and got knocked up with Amy. Everyone thought she was mine, but I knew the truth.

"Drake, what the hell are you still doing in here? You should be in bed. We have things to do tomorrow and I don't want to put up with you bitching and moaning the whole damn time."

Luce stood in the doorway in a black lace nightgown, and damn did she look good. Her full figure, accentuated by the long blonde hair hanging in waves. She had a perfect, tiny waist and big, sexy breasts that still stood high and proud. I have always wanted in her pants and the .frosty bitch has always flaunted her body in front of me while refusing to let me have any.

"Go away," I told her. "I don't feel like listening to you."

"Fine," she said, turning around and shimmying her hips on her way out. My eyes focused on that fine ass and I finally decided that I had had enough of this teasing bitch. Tonight, I was going to have sex with her. Whether she liked it or not.

Standing up, I pushed the chair under my desk and started up the stairs after her. I passed a door on my right...Amy's room. Naturally, I heard a really annoying rock song playing and thought about telling her to turn it down. I didn't want to hear her nonsense though, so I passed right by and opened the next door. Mine and Luce's room. The lights were out and all I could see of her was a lump under the blankets that had to be her. I walked up and climbed in on the other side of the bed.

"What are you doing Drake? Go away," she said without ever turning toward me. I was tired of her telling me what to do and I was going to show her just how much she pissed me off. This bitch was going to get it. Reaching over, I pulled her towards me and climbed on top of her. I held her arms down while she struggled to get free.

"What the fuck!? Get the fuck off me you crazy son of a bitch!" she screamed at me.

"No! Shut up you bitch. I am tired of you pushing me around and teasing me with your body. We have been married for 19 years and I have never even seen you naked. You know what that does to me? You know how I feel?" I reached up one hand and slapped her across the face. By now, she was crying hysterically.

"Be quiet. You really wanna wake Amy up? Huh? What do you think I will do to her if she walks in here right now? Hmm? You think I'll just let her walk away? Think about that."

I reached down and grabbed her breast roughly with my right hand. I pulled her nightgown off, shredding it in the process. She would finally know how much I hated her. She was about to feel my pain at her rejection, her icyness, and her constant bitching. D

I pulled at her nipple roughly watching as it became a hard little peak. Luce cried out in pain but that only made me angrier. By now, my erection was straining against my pants. Oh how I wanted my wife, and I was finally going to have her.

I pulled her nightgown all the way off and felt the crotch of her panties. She was wet! Unbelievably, she was wet. She was enjoying this. The thought that my wife was enjoying this rough treatment had me even more turned on and I stood up and pulled down my pants, and took my shirt off. Climbing back on top of her, I whispered in her ear.

"You're enjoying this you dirty whore. You like that I'm finally going to take what I want don't you?"

"No. Please Drake no. Please..."

Tears were running down her face. My dick was straining towards my hot wife and she was bawling like a baby. I had her right where I wanted her. Reaching down, I ripped her panties off and felt her pussy roughly. She was soaking wet and hot.

"Oh, yeah, you like it. Come on baby." She was trying to roll away from me but I held her down and drew a nipple into my mouth. I bit down roughly, drawing blood and making Luce cry out in pain.

"Get ready baby, I'm finally gonna consummate this marriage."

Pushing my hips forward, I held my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I was so ready for this. I shoved forward roughly, burying myself to the hilt inside her tight sheath.

"Uhhh," I groaned. It felt so good. Better than I thought it would ever feel.

Tears continued to pour down her face as I thrust in and out of her.

"Yeah baby, this feels good."

I thrust in and out of her, biting her soft, luscious body as I got closer and closer to orgasm. Then, I decided that I didn't want to come in her tight pussy. I pulled out and she sighed, thinking it was over. Instead, I flipped her over, ignoring her squeal of surprise, and roughly shoved my cock into her tight asshole.

"Ahhh!" she screamed in pain as her rectum tore and bled on my thrusting cock.

"Uhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes baby, oh yes." I thrust faster and faster and harder as I got closer and closer to orgasm. "Yes baby, yes baby, oh yessssssss."

I threw my head back in ecstasy as I shot ropes of cum into her ravaged asshole. I allowed myself to go soft in her and pulled out. I stood up and stared at her laying there crying in a pool of our cum.

"From now on, you're going to give me what I want, whenever I want it." Turning towards the bathroom, I saw a flicker of movement at the bedroom door.

"You're next Amy."