Ice Road Fuckers

Story Info
Snow forces me to share bed with wife's sister and mother.
2.9k words
4.14
329.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married for three years to my lovely blonde wife Jane. Last month Jane who is twenty two years old received an invitation to her favorite cousin Becky's twenty first birthday party, it was to be held last Saturday.

Becky is a single fun loving girl who has lots of hot and sexy friends who really know how to enjoy themselves. I was looking forward to drinking some beers and dancing until the early hours before staying the night at a local guest house.

Also invited to the party were Jane's sexy young sister Kelly and her forty four year old mother Christine, both of whom would be travelling with us on the fifty mile trip to a small village high up in the hills.

Kelly was only 18, single and possibly a virgin, but I was not really sure. She had been looking forward to meeting her cousin Becky's male friends and one in particular her internet boyfriend who she had never met in real life before. Christine was having a night away from her husband, he was staying at home so that he could get up for work early the following morning.

All week I had been looking forward to the party, it was compulsory to wear fancy dress in the theme of St Trinians. I loved all those girls dressed in their stockings and suspenders and strutting their stuff on the dance floor.

To my disappointment my wife Jane was not a stocking wearer and she had dressed in a white blouse, a striped tie and a long skirt with black pantyhose.

We packed our night things into a bag and loaded up the car. It was a cold evening and snow had just begun to fall. On route to the party we arrived at Jane's mum's house to collect her and her daughter, I beeped the horn and they both came out well wrapped up in their long coats. They dumped their bags in the boot of the car and jumped into the back seats.

I started the car up and off we headed, snow continued to fall making travelling slower than expected. In the back of the car I overheard lots of talk about the men they were to be eyeing up at the party but I was curious to find out what the two ladies had on underneath their coats and so I gradually nudged up the cars heating to see if I could get them to take off their coats. I lowered the rear view mirror to look directly at the two passengers in the back and kept my eye on Jane's mum's legs. Success at last I thought as I caught a glimpse of her unbuttoning her fur coat. I could see that she had a low cut top on exposing her cleavage and she was also wearing a short pleated skirt well above the knee. I watched as often as I could but I could not tell if she was wearing black pantyhose or stockings and suspenders?

Kelly, who had well portioned and firm looking breasts also appeared to be wearing a short skirt with pantyhose or stockings.

My cock was now stiffening and I couldn't wait to get to the party to see what the other girls would all be wearing.

As we were about fifteen miles from the village the wind rustled through the trees, the snow was falling hard and almost sideways at times and we were travelling on a deserted country road with no street lighting. Ahead was a steep hill and there was a car in front of us unable to get up the hill, every time they tried the car wheels just skidded on the snow and ice, and the car driver gave up and turned his vehicle around. I then attempted to climb the hill and we had more luck, but then coming down the other side we skidded on the un-gritted road and careered straight into a tree.

Everybody was safe but the car had sustained damage to the radiator and steam was coming from under the bonnet. I phoned the breakdown service but to my dismay they were unable to attend this area until the morning when the road would be freshly gritted and they could reach us. They advised that we look for a guest house to stay the night.

Luckily enough we could see lights ahead coming from a small village just about a mile away. We grabbed our bags, locked the car and headed off in hope of finding lodgings for the night. To our relief there was a small hotel in the village, on entering I asked the friendly receptionist if she had two rooms for us but to our frustration they only had one, however it was a family room and had two double beds. The three females had a short discussion out of my ear shot and they agreed that we had no option but to share the one room.

After checking in we carried our bags into the room and agreed to meet in the bar for a drink to drown our sorrows at missing the party and me crashing the car. Sitting near to the log fire place, surrounded by three sexily dressed ladies and sipping on a double brandy my mood seemed to pick up. Christine and Kelly had kept on their coats to avoid the glare of other residents but as the drink flowed they loosened up and I could clearly see Kelly had fishnet tights on under her mini skirt. Jane's mum would often cross her legs and I could see her stocking tops held up by a suspender belt. When Jane and Kelly went to the bar for a round of drinks Christine hitched up her skirt and adjusted her pink and black garter belt around her stocking top. She caught me watching and gave me a wink to acknowledge that she knew I had been caught watching her.

Nothing more happened until the drinks were finished and we went into the dining hall for a late evening meal. At the table I deliberately positioned myself opposite to my wife and next to Christine. Throughout the meal I couldn't help but to look down at her gorgeous legs. Just after we had finished our meal I placed my hand onto Christine's left knee and moved it up the inside of her thigh, I felt her panties and started stroking her clit through the silky material. Feeling her dampness got me so excited but then Christine let out a quite moan and quickly removed my hand back to the top of her knee.

She then suggested "Mark can pay the bill then have one more drink at the bar while we three get undressed and go to bed."

Christine had agreement from her daughters and they all retired to the bedroom leaving me alone at the bar feeling excited but embarrassed that I had just touched up my mother in law.

I sat at the bar for nearly half an hour and had a few more brandy's, I couldn't get out of my head that if Jane found out that I had been fondling her mother, what would happen when we got home, would it all be forgotten or would our short marriage be over?

I then paid the bill and went up to our shared room. On entering our room the lights were all out, I carefully found my way to the bathroom, turned on the light, cleaned my teeth and undressed down to my boxer shorts. I then crept across the bedroom to the first double bed to check out which bed my wife was asleep in but as I looked down to see a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bed.

A finger was placed over my lips and I heard "quite honey."

It was Christine and she had pulled me on top of her into the missionary position, to my joy I felt her stocking legs clamped around my hips, I could feel she still had her silk panties on as she pulled me close to her. Not wanting to make a noise I laid there quietly in her grip, my heart beat was racing.

"I have a proposition for you, I've always wanted a good man to take my daughters virginity and she was expecting to lose it tonight after the party with her chat room boyfriend, can you take his place tonight? If so I will perform whatever sexual fantasy you like, please do so, Kelly so wanted to lose her cherry tonight."

It took no longer than two seconds to contemplate the answer, "sure let's get started."

"Thanks mum," Kelly had been listening and was thankful.

Christine then pulled down her daughters knickers and ordered me to put my head between her lovely soft waxed legs and kiss and suck on her clit and lick the inside of her vagina. Boy this was like heaven and I duly obliged for five minutes. Kelly was desperately trying to keep her moans quite, not wanting to wake her sister. She was becoming wetter and wetter, I then got to my knees and positioned myself between her thighs, Christine pulled down my boxer shorts and I positioned my cock at Kelly's virgina.

"Here I go then," and as I pushed in the first three inches Kelly yelped with fear, I felt her hymen part and a new gush of wetness helped ease my way in, I held my cock in her vagina for a few moments and then slowly pushed in the final four inches and rested again letting Kelly's tight vagina get used to the new experience.

Now I started to move in and out of her vagina, it was much tighter than her sleeping sisters vagina which had been well serviced the year or two before I met and married her. As I moved back and forth I felt her mother's hand gently massaging my back and she whispered for me to carry on.

I leant forward and sucked on Kelly's tit, this again caused her to moan louder and now I could feel my cock was readying to come. Christine's finger was playing with my anal ring and then I felt a finger enter and slide slowly in and out of my ass. This made me thrust harder and faster.

"Is she on the pill?"

Christine replied "no, you should cum over her tits and face."

I withdrew my cock from her tight vagina and straddled her ample but firm tits, Christine held them together making a channel for my cock to fuck her. Her breasts were as soft as can be and made a lovely cum hole, I started thrusting and thrusting wanting this perfect specimen of a girl to be covered in my warm sticky cum, and sure enough there wasn't long to wait and the first spurt landed on her chin, the second well inside her tits making the soft, wet and warm feeling even better and the next sprinkling of cum covered her neck. As my cock pushed forward she tasted my cum and giggled to her mother.

"Now Christine you can now lick up my cum from between Kelly's breasts," she had to obey orders, but I was in no doubt that she was enjoying this order.

We then lay with me in the middle of mother and daughter and Christine played with my cock until I was beginning to harden again.

"What's your fantasy? How do you want me? I'm ready for anything, just be quite about it."

I lay face up and the two ladies sat with Christine rocking back and forth on my cock and Kelly squatting over my face, I licked her clit as fast as I could, then I ordered them to swap over positions but this time with Christine sitting over my face and facing away from me so that I could lick at her ass. I loved the taste of her anus and I licked along her crack then around her rim in a circular motion and then pushed and squeezed my tongue into her tight little ass hole. She tried her best not to show too much pleasure and keep quite but I could feel her pushing her ass down onto my tongue so I knew she was enjoying this.

"You're as tight as a virgin you whore" I whispered,

"Of course I am and I'd like to stay one" she then pleaded.

I ignored her and lapped up her ass and pussy juices and then ordered her onto her front with her bottom raised in the air. I placed a pillow under her waist and positioned my legs either side of hers.

"Here use this," and Kelly passed me a bottle of cleansing lotion, I applied the lotion liberally to my cock and pushed the head up against her anal entrance.

"No dear you don't know what you're doing, please don't."

But I did, I had read all of the advice on the internet and knew not to rush but to ease my cock in slowly then to pause letting her sphincter close around my cock head and let her relax her anal muscles before slowly easing more cock in.

"Don't worry Christine, you'll enjoy this more than you can imagine."

True to my theory I was easing in my cock and it felt fantastic; right now I didn't care a thing if Jane found out I was fucking her mums ass, this was like heaven.

A minute later I felt that my cock had now fully entered as deep as possible into her rectum and I rested letting her get used to the new feeling of fullness. I started a slow rhythm and she moaned and moaned so Kelly put a pillow close to her face to muffle the sound. I rode her for longer than I had anticipated, then I paused and told her to roll over onto her back. Christine obeyed and I put the pillow under her bottom to slightly raise her ass up for easier entry, Kelly gently rubbed more lotion on my cock and I then I eased it back into her ass, this felt better than before and now I had her stockinged thighs wrapped around my waist, this was enough to get me even hornier and I let myself go thrusting with all I had until my cock started to throb. I know she sensed I was about to orgasm; Christine pulled me closer to her and whispered for me to shoot my load in her ass. This was all I needed and my cum entered deep into her ass as Christine tried without success to keep her groans to a minimum. As I continued to thrust my cum lubricated inside her tightest hole and I flopped onto Christine with me still inside her tightest hole.

For a few minutes we laid there and kissed each other, both content with our actions. My cock then began to soften and I withdrew from her ass, a few drops of cum trickled down from her anal ring and down her ass crack.

"Was that good for you?" Christine whispered to me.

"Yes honey that was really good, how's your ass feeling?"

"Like never before, a little painful but the pleasure was fantastic."

"I have one more order for you to obey, now clean me up with your tongue then I'll go to Jane's bed for some sleep"

"You filthy son of a bitch, OK I'll suck you then but there's no more ass even if you get hard again"

She licked along my length and then closed her lips around my cock and sucked a few times before withdrawing. I thanked her and crept into my own bed with Jane and cuddled her.

We all slept a few hours and I woke at dawn, just a small amount of light was shining through a gap in the curtains. I felt a hand around my knob jerking me off, something Jane rarely did for me. Then she disappeared under the sheets and took my cock into her mouth.

"mmmm...oh honey this tastes nice but a little different." Jane sucked me off for the first time since we were married, she took all my cum into her mouth, dribbling some back over my tummy and cock but licking and swallowing up all she could. She had no idea where my cock had been just a few hours ago.

The next morning Jane and Kelly were the first to go to breakfast giving me the chance to sit down in private with Christine to discuss the sordid events of the night before. We agreed never to discuss anything about that night with Jane or Kelly. I told her that I really wanted to fuck her again especially if she was wearing stockings and suspenders and I'd like to penetrate her willing vagina and fill it with my cum.

I suggested that we introduce another man into her bed to try double penetration, something I would love to do to her or to any sexy woman, especially one so experienced. Since we arrived home I have been a regular visitor to her house while her husband is at work; she is one real sexy MILF but I'm still waiting for the threesome to come true.

The best news of all was when I heard this week that the birthday party has been rescheduled for this weekend and we are all going together again.