Iceberg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,534 Followers

The slapping of the water almost drowned out their heavy breathing as Ken began pumping into Mila in earnest. He could feel her body shaking and knew how close she was to exploding with him, for him, on him, and he grimaced, groaning loudly, his hands squeezing her breasts hard as they both cried out into the echoing cubicle. Pulling his hands from her breasts, he leant against the tiles above her head for several minutes before moving back and pulling her back up into his arms.

"I love you," he said softly bending his head to kiss her.

"I love you too," she smiled a satisfied little smile and clung to him as the water continued to cascade over their bodies. "If I'd known agreeing to marry you would make sex even better I would have asked you years ago," she laughed.

"Just wait for the honeymoon," he chuckled and smacked her ass lightly, enjoying the wet sound of flesh on flesh.

*****

"The iceberg I did, in fact, bring into Sydney Harbour this morning, will never fix the drought or global warming, but I have always been a firm proponent of environmental responsibility. For that reason, amongst others, I have decided to throw my hat into the ring for the next election and run on the Green Party ticket for my electorate back home in Rainbow's End," Ken told the media conference that had been put together in the wake of his prank this morning.

"So, this was all a political stunt?" a well-known right-wing journalist accused.

"Not at all, it was an April Fool's day joke meant for my beautiful fiancé that the public and the media ran with and became bigger than anyone expected. I've been in talks with the leaders of Green Party for several months, and after the reaction today it seemed as good a time as any to announce my intention to run for the Senate in the next election."

"How do you explain the flyers then?" the journalist continued his accusations.

"It's amazing what the wonderful people over at Printing Press can do with two hours and the right incentive," Ken chuckled.

"Can you tell us what you meant by the iceberg. Was it a code word for something?" A young woman from a magazine asked.

"I suggest you direct that question to my fiancé," he looked back over his shoulder to where Mila stood with Bob and several Green Party senators.

Mila said nothing, but stepped forward to stand with Ken before raising her left hand and wriggling her fingers to show off the large solitaire diamond. Making the crowd both gasp and chuckle in equal measure.

"All of the speculation over why I would be bringing an iceberg into Sydney Harbour was pure media hype. I merely said I was bringing an iceberg, not from where or why. That would have ruined the surprise for Mila. Now, if you will excuse us, we have an engagement party to host," he took Mila's hand and walked off the stage, leaving the Green Party senators to field any remaining questions.

"Well, we're in it now," Ken murmured as he and Mila walked out to their waiting car. "Regrets?" he asked.

"Life with you is always an adventure, and I would never have it any other way," she laughed and pulled his head down to kiss him. "I've always been in it for the long haul, ring or no ring. Not that you can have it back," she snatched her hand behind her back making him laugh. "It's all about making you look respectable after all."

"You don't think I look respectable?" he frowned at her.

"You look very respectable in the suit and tie, but I've seen you without it and know just how wicked you can be," she grinned as he helped her into the car. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Well, I'm glad about that, because today marks a major change for both of us, and I couldn't do it without you," Ken said seriously as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"We're going on an adventure," she laughed, quoting the hobbit, of all things, and laughed happily as they pulled out of the carpark.

"And today was just the beginning," he grinned.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,534 Followers
12