Icebreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," she said to my entangled floormate, "I'm Lesley. My good friend here..."

At this point she reached down between our legs and relieved my penis from a rather uncomforable imprisonment between us.

"... is Leslie. And you are? And may I"

"I'm Toni, and certainly you may." the dark girl replied.

"Allow me to help" Lesley smirked, and she held my penis while Toni wriggled herself so as to engulf it, taking it into that most comfortable position and allowing our pubic hair to mingle. As we lay still, luxuriating in the delightful caress, we both felt gentle stop-start pulsing within each other.

"What's wrong" asked Lesley, puzzled at our failure to add to our delight by the usual thrusts and grinding motions that are associated with such activity.

"The plug" and "The stud" we said together. It does not matter which of us made which statement. Lesley understood, and she bent down and pressed the stud in Toni's bottom. It popped out and slid to the floor, where the flow of water washed it towards a drain. She just caught it in time.

Then she tried to roll the pair of us over. She failed, but she did manage to help Toni to release one arm from beneath me. This done she was able to lift herself a little, then I could move enough for her to remove her other arm. Now we could assist Lesley, who took care to ensure that we did not dislodge that which she has so nicely joined in her attempts to access my plug. Click, Click. I felt my nether orifice shrink somewhat before Click, and my plug grew again within me

We rolled again, and the stud I had been carrying was soon adorning Toni's fundament.

"Shall I leave it in, Toni?" Lesley asked.

"No thanks. I don't think so."

I could feel the click, and the reducing pressure as Toni's plug shrank, and was removed. She raised herself slightly, and simply asked me "May I?"

I nodded, and Toni lifted herself off me. She turned, and then knelt across me, holding my member against her now vacant exit. Slowly her weight, and the remaining lubricant from its previous occupant forced entrance. I could not help myself, and thrust myself upward. Moments later all her weight was on me. Her passage had all of me. She leaned backwards, so that my arms could hold her, and especially so that i could fondle her upper body adornments. I have not really mentioned these, but they were very nice. Somewhat smaller that Lesley's, more pointed and in my opinion rather less seductive. I still enjoyed playing with them, and I believe that the enjoyment was bilateral.

"I enjoyed that" Toni said, nodding at the plug Lesley was now washing under the still streaming water, "But I prefer this." She rocked her hips.

I gave one breast a good tweak and was rewarded by a delicious anal spasm tightening around me.

"Oooo, I know what to do now" Lesley squealed. She gave Toni's plug back to her. She reached down between her own legs, making sure that her breasts swung enticingly just out of my reach. She fiddled for a moment, and withdrew the plug from herself and proceeded to wash it. Finally she sat down on my legs between Toni's. She reached between us and tweaked the stud in my plug.

The two of them muttered something that I could not hear over the sounds of splashing water. Toni raised the arm holding her plug. I could see it respond in her hand. It squirmed a little and it buzzed quietly. I could feel the same thing happening to my inmate.

When we had both had them in place we could know something of the others sensations, and so arrange ourselves so as to not be overpowered. Now Tony was getting pleasurable vibrations from my plug, but at second hand. I was getting full blast. I think I squealed. Toni dropped her arm, and I regained some control of myself.

Lesley asked "May I?"

I saw the back of Toni's head as she nodded Lesley bent over, and gently started kissing around the parts that had, a minute or two earlier accommodated that part of me that was now occupying a different place. I am not sure if I could actually feel the kissing and licking itself, however I do know that Toni's body did transmit its own pleasureable sensations to me via her anal muscles.

The girls started experimenting with the plugs again. I cannot remember the next few moments clearly. I am sure that I was writhing on the floor which must have been interesting for Toni. She certainly made appreciative noises. As I writhed, she dropped her plug, and it rolled away from us. Lesley was also bucked about by my movements, but she managed to maintain lip to clit contact, which may also have contributed to Toni's pleasure. Certainly she dropped her plug, and it also rolled away. The sensations from my plug, pressed as it was by Toni's weight, were stupendous and stupifying. I do know that when I came, when I gushed and pulsed inside Toni, it was one of the most powerful sensations of my life up to that point.

Toni, Lesley and I lay together on the wet floor, we hugged and kissed. I managed to reach down, and was at last was able to remove my toy. We were all three spent. We were soaked, as much with perspiration as with the water. Slowly we stood up, found a shower head providing a colder water, and we stood under it cooling and reviving ourselves.

We slowly dried ourselves and each other, then adjourned to the bar for some much needed refreshment. Thinking about it, it must have been an unusual sight, three totally naked people standing at a bar. In front of them an alternating line of glasses and butt plugs, with nobody looking the least bit surprised.

As I said at the start, owning a sex toy manufacturing company has its advantages. We know this. Lesley and I did marry last year, very much with the blessing of her Mother. As a very generous wedding present her Mother signed over a considerable share in the company to her daughter and myself. Now we both work there. We enjoy our work most of the time. I must admit that there are occasions when we fit each other with items from the stock room, and then take great delight in diverting the other from the tasks they are supposed to be doing.

You have to think, though. I wonder how many bridegrooms have had a butt plug inserted by the bride's mother.

Many of the people attending our ceremony were very puzzled by the photos displayed above the top table. They were just head and shoulder shots, no clothing was visible, but there was nothing that could cause any offence. What was remarkable was the look of profound surprise evident in the three photographs. We, that is, the Bride, the Groom, and our attractive dark skinned bridesmaid, did not explain them to anybody who did not already know when they were taken.

12