Iced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerking her hips to meet his lips she reveled in the ecstasy of being tongue fucked. He was fucking her cunt with his face. Every part of his chin, nose and eyebrows were buried in her pulsing and throbbing slit.

"What was that?" She exclaimed. Shocking her system was yet another level of ascending euphoria. Was that a finger probing my vaginal opening? she thought. Oh my, Oh God, I'm going to faint! Please God. Oh fuck. This feels so fucking good! Oh God, he's fucking me with a finger and licking my clit. Out loud she mumbled, "Oh. Oh, God. That's good," her breathing completely altered, erratic and raspy.

Her body bucked and strained against the little tentacle playing in her pussy hole like a finger puppet. A searing hot moist tongue was lapping at her soft, blood engorged flesh, each stroke sending her further into orbit, spinning on the axis of his lavish attention and encouragement. So careful was he in bringing her to orgasm, that it nearly threatened to sneak up and annihilate her. Convulsions of ecstasy were ripping through her cunt, wave after wave. The inevitability of the moment had arrived: cumming again and again she soaked his face in a flood of pussy juice!

"Sweet fucking Jesus. Oh my God. Oh fuck. Jeeeezzz, aaagghhh oh, oh, oh. I'm cu-cu-cumming." Taking a breath she continued, "I've never cum like this! Oh God!"

Exquisitely satiated, pulse slowing, she finally caught her breath. She lied there stunned. After a few minutes, she pulled Mark up from between her thighs hugging him to her chest.

"How did you do that? That was fucking killing me in the sweetest death I can imagine. You just killed me with your mouth and tongue!" she exclaimed, her body still echoing minor aftershocks.

Mark looked into her eyes and said, "That was awesome. Holy shit, I don't know if I've ever had a woman cum on my face like that! You are amazing!! And you taste as sweet as they come. You think you might be able to feed me some more sometime?"

"Ha" she responded, "If you think I'm going to let you go feed somewhere else, you got another thing coming -- specifically me cumming!"

"I never said anything about feeding elsewhere! Huh?" His eyebrow arching, looking at her with a silly grin pasted on his face.

She pushed him over and straddled him. Looking down at his cock, she said, "Hmm. What should we do about this guy?"

"Well" Mark replied, "What do you want to do with him?"

Climbing on top of Mark, Kristi felt her legs start to shake and wobble urgently. She realized that she had never had her thighs parted for that long. Her muscles were cramping and she toppled off saying, "You know, I'm shaking all over. I'm so exhausted and feel really weak all of a sudden. Maybe we can have a little rest and then I'll take care of your "guy"? I know this sounds really lame but I can't believe how wasted I feel. All because of what you just did to me!" she laughed crookedly, slapping his chest.

Mark sat up on one elbow and looking into her eyes, kissed her gently on the lips. Their mouths slowly spread apart and they gently shared their tongues letting them mingle like two glasses of champagne toasting to a quiet evening alone.

"I'm totally fine if we just go to sleep" he said. "There's no reason for anything else to happen. I totally get that you're finished -- and proud I am of what I just did," as he gently poked her ribs and smiling into her lips, kissed her again.

"I'm tired too and it'd be really cool to fall asleep here with you. Tomorrow is tomorrow and we'll see what happens. I'm in no rush. Are you?"

"Dude, that's too cool. Thanks Mark. Thanks, I really mean it. This was the most incredible sexual experience of my young life," she said, a note of emotion clenching at her throat. Not trusting her voice to say anything more, Kristi swallowed the lump in her chest and buried her head in the hollow of his neck.

Turning to lie on her side she took Mark's arms and folded them in front of her, spooning him to her backside, ensuring that every contour of his body was in contact with her skin.

As their night of love drew to a close, they both asked themselves in the quiet of their dissolving thoughts, giving way to the nocturnal world of soft dreams and silent slumber, Maybe this is the beginning of something?

12