Iceheart

Story Info
She's a beautiful girl with a cold love.
901 words
3.24
45.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ceaser
Ceaser
1 Followers

I could only see her outline as she sat on my car's hood. There was no moon in the sky and I could only see her profile.

Her body was perfect, her breasts just catching hints of light form distant farmyards, her nipples almost seeming to glisten in the faint light. It was cool enough that her nipples were nice and erect.

I could see the contours of her stomach, those delicate lines, she kept herself in perfect shape, not all muscled and bulky, nor too skinny just right, the perfect amount of body, so that when I kissed her, anywhere it was always a soft kiss.

She turned her head to me and might have asked, "Are you going to start any time soon?" with that wry smile of hers if she hadn't seen me kneeling down in front of her already.

I began gently kissing her inner thighs, looking up to what I could see of her face in the dim light. Her smile down on me should have made my cock harder than ever before, but instead I got a chill.

A cold blast of sub zero racing down my spine as I looked up into her eyes, they weren't her eyes. Her hair was a light blue and her skin was a darker blue, her eyes were still the same blue they had always been.

For a moment I thought it was just the light or maybe the headlights of some car coming down the old road, but it was neither.

It was still her, the eyes were hers but they weren't, she was cold now as if every ounce of heat had been pulled out of her.

I fell back onto the dewy ground and the chill in the grass and rocks and the dew itself made me shiver more. I felt a warmer breeze blowing past me.

She looked at me and I knew she wanted me. She gracefully slid off of the car's hood; one of her feet gently came to the ground. as it came closer to the earth the dew beneath it began to freeze, creating a delicate hoar frost, and then that was crushed by her foot, a pattern of frost then spread out from her foot and as her other foot came down the process was repeated.

Her eyes never left me as she slowly walked towards me, she never sped up and all of her moves were as graceful as any dancers, yet she kept up with me no matter how fast I retreated.

She reached a hand out to me, not threatening, just beckoning, not knowing why I’m trying to get away.

Her eyes, eyes that once seemed to fill with fire, now seemed sad, her hand drooped now, shaking as if she was scared again.

She collapsed in front of me like a bag of bones. I could see tears falling now becoming crystals of ice before they hit the ground.

Every sob she made brought a cloud of white air around her and she shook, as if she felt her own coldness.

I reached out to her and at first I cringed at the cold that assailed my skin, the coldest day in winter was warmer than this. I clenched my fist and as I did so I saw her wince, and then I saw the bruises that dotted her otherwise perfect skin.

"Go ahead," she said softly, her breath coming out as a small white cloud, “that’s what the others did."

Our roles reversed she now looked up at me, not fear in her eyes, just a constant life that no one could help her with.

I unclenched my fist and gritted my teeth, once again trying to touch her, and once again not making it past her coldness.

The third time I held my breath and pushed my hand forward again, and at the edge of the cold I felt warm and my hand softly alighted upon her shoulder.

Her whole body shook as you might if you were just brought in from near death in the tundra. She looked up at me and it was a beautiful cold I saw in her eyes, the cold of a hoary morning when Jack Frost had danced on your window pains and every branch that had looked so desolate the day before was now a sparkling crystal.

I smiled back at her wonderment, amazed at the warmth I felt flowing up my arm. I knelt down with her and held her to me, feeling our bodies warm together, her ice melting with my warmth.

We smiled and kissed passionately, the past being forgotten as the future emerged.

It was the largest temperature change that they had ever seen in the area, it had gone form subzero temperatures (unusual for a summer night) to a temperature as warm as any summer day that they had ever seen.

*

The body was found in September, a young man in his 20's. His body was somehow mummified and his arms blackened as if his skin had been frozen before he died, yet the coroner swears that did not kill him.

It was written off as a mysterious death but no foul play was suspected. The case was closed and his name disappeared into the past. If anyone remembered the girl he had been with they never said a word

Ceaser
Ceaser
1 Followers