Icehouse Encounter

Story Info
Husband and wife's game gets played out.
16.1k words
88.9k
172
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,558 Followers

I have a very beautiful wife that I developed a deep desire to show off, and the story I'm about to tell describes the impact of that obsession on our relationship. Interestingly, my desires are relatively new, and an almost 180 degree turn from how I felt and acted when we first got together. At that time, I was extremely possessive and would often become insanely jealous when another man dared to look at her. After several near altercations, she finally laid down the law, making it clear my behavior had to stop. It was very tough at first but, I really didn't have a choice, and the strange thing was that as time went by I grew to like witnessing the attention she attracted.

Jacqueline or Jackie for short is a 28 year old, very attractive, educated and stylish woman who exudes charm in a way that is rarely encountered these days. She has a slender frame and is 5'7" tall with raven hair, dark brown eyes, a beautiful complexion and full juicy lips. In addition, she has C-cup breasts that sit high on her chest, and are perfectly proportioned for her body type. My favorite features are her long legs and tight butt, toned from a religious workout schedule, and of course her very kissable mouth.

I was taken with her from the moment we met and our friends never tire of telling stories about how I followed her around like a puppy. It took a while but, she finally accepted me as a boyfriend, and after dating for a year we got married. That was five years ago, and so far we have held off starting a family as we continue to enjoy our freedom and each other.

While Jackie certainly carries the title of best looking in our relationship, I feel reasonably comfortable with my looks. I'm 5'11" tall and weigh 170 pounds with a full head of sandy blonde hair. I never lacked for female company, and that was one of the issues Jackie had when we first got together, as she wanted to be completely certain I was committed to her.

Like I said above, my jealousy was a problem when we were dating and reached its peak in the first year after we were married. That's when she gave me the ultimatum and I was forced to change, and it was two years later when an event occurred that I look at now as the seminal moment in the development of my current obsession.

Amongst her friends, Jackie is held in high regard not only for her looks and style but, also for her manners and charm. She can be funny and competitive although, it's never at the expense of someone's feelings and thus, she is something of the go to person for any crisis or when a shoulder to cry on is needed. In addition, she has the reputation of being the most conservative of the group which they tease her about often although, always in a friendly way.

The fateful day occurred the weekend before her 27th birthday when a package arrived addressed to her. Opening it, she found a very risqué Brazilian thong bikini from her friend Susan.

"Jackie, hope you enjoy. I know how much you want to change your image!" Susan's note read. Clearly, it was meant as a gag gift, and I stepped off to the side to try and hide my grin.

"Oh, Susan," Jackie said, shaking her head.

"Try it on," I suggested.

"No," she stated, simply.

"Jackie, come on. It won't hurt," I tried.

"No, you'll tell. Next time you're drinking with the boys you'll tell," she replied.

"Please, I promise I won't," I begged, trying to show sorrowful eyes.

"I swear, if you tell..." she threatened, clearly delivering a message.

"I won't," I declared, again.

With a sigh, she left me in the kitchen and disappeared into the back of the small house. A few minutes later she returned and when I saw her I was speechless. She was a stunning combination of beauty, sexiness and just plain hot, and I realized that like my voice, the muscles in my body wouldn't work either. So, I just stood there and gaped at her for what seemed like eternity.

"Wow," I finally forced out, with great effort.

"I feel like I'm naked," she said, with a worried look.

"You look amazing. Besides, no one can see you so relax," I said, trying to reassure her.

"Thanks. I'm going to change," she stated.

"No, Jackie. Please...no," I implored, which stopped her turn.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know. Please, just no. You look so incredible. It's just us," I begged.

A tiny smile crossed her face and she said, "Okay, for a little bit."

Now that I knew I had time, I got to take in the full picture, and it was indeed incredible. Her firm breasts were heaving out the front and sides of the top and the bottoms just had a thin strip that barely covered her mound. In the back, there was just a tiny string of material that disappeared between her firm butt cheeks. I knew that in many parts of the world this was standard fare but, here with my pretty and conservative wife it was very unique.

Over the next thirty minutes we talked, and she moved about the house becoming more comfortable as the time passed. Then, I had an inspiration and although it took me another five minutes to summon my courage, I finally spoke.

"Honey, why don't we go and sit outside for a while," I asked, with a bone dry mouth.

"Have you gone insane?" she replied, instantly.

It took fifteen more minutes to convince her that no one would see her in our small, fenced back yard, and I pulled the lounge chairs together so we would be close. Like inside, at first she was stiff but as the minutes ticked by I could see her body relax, and when I was sure she wouldn't bolt I got up to get us some ice tea. It was on the way back with a glass in each hand, when I paused to look at her through the window, that my obsession was born. At that instant, I thought about someone slyly peeking through or over the fence, and rather than jealousy I felt arousal.

Later that day, after we had come inside, made love and rested I was drinking a glass of wine thinking about my reaction and wondering how I could have turned so dramatically from my previous state. I really couldn't come up with a good answer, at least not one I understood, which left it as an open issue in my brain, that in the ensuing months I returned to often. Despite those times of reflection and self-analysis, I never truly came up with an answer that made sense, and eventually I just resigned myself to accept that it was what it was.

Of course, just as Jackie feared, next time we were together with friends, and the beer was flowing I told what had happened which brought all kinds of ribbing from both the men and women. It also brought a dirty look from my wife and two weeks in the dog house with no sex.

I first broached the subject with Jackie about being a bit more adventurous when it came time to select her dress for a New Year's Eve party. Of course, I was pushing for something sexy, and when I brought it up she had asked me to be more specific and clarify what I was talking about like she was really interested in the idea but, when she appeared ready to go she was dressed in her normal style, having made no effort to fulfill my request. Unfortunately, that was to become our normal routine. I would present an idea, and although she would discuss it with great interest, in the end she would completely dismiss it.

During it all, she never got angry, and other than occasionally calling me "weird" she never became judgmental. Since she never gave an outright "no" to my requests, it left me with just enough hope to keep trying. However, she was always able to come up with a reason why it wasn't practical in the particular situation.

One of the activities Jackie and I love to do together is sail, and we are part owners in a nice 34' boat that's kept on the bay. On our route to and from the marina, we pass some inlets where the powerboat crowd, preferring calmer waters, likes to hang out. Lining the shore were several ice houses that acted as home base for the flotilla, and were notorious for the party scene that occurred most weekends during the summer.

"Maybe we should pull in for a drink," I suggested to Jackie as we passed on our way home, like I had done a dozen times before.

"Together?" she asked, with a little giggle.

My obsession, which had started in our own backyard, had continued to develop, and now included the fantasy of watching her alone in a bar being approached and hit on by strangers. Over the past year, I had brought it up often, and Jackie would always decline with a smile or a quick laugh. It had turned into something of a standard game for us, and she was no more surprised by my suggestion than I was by her response.

"I was thinking I would let you walk in alone. Just to see what will happen," I replied. It was the same general concept I had proposed numerous times, and each time her reply had been a fear that we would know someone in the bar.

"You know there is a high probability we would run into someone we know," she answered with a smile. Unfortunately, there was truth in her statement and the last thing I wanted to do was damage my wife's stellar reputation.

"I know but....I know," I replied. For a moment I thought about arguing but stopped.

"We could go in and get a mojito," she suggested.

With a smile at her, I whipped the SUV into the parking lot. It was the way the conversation ended about a third of the time. But, even though I wasn't going to get my way, I still enjoyed Jackie's company, and watching how the men reacted, even with her next to me, was always fun.

The place was packed as was normal for a late Saturday afternoon, with boats lined up three deep along the pier but, we were able to find two seats at the long bar, and after ordering drinks we leaned back in our chairs to survey the crowd. It was mostly a young scene made up of a mixture of professionals from the city and middle class working people from nearby connected by a common theme to drink and party hard.

Because the winds had been light that day, we had stayed dry so Jackie wore her t-shirt and khaki shorts over her bikini. I would have loved to see her cavorting on the outside deck in her bikini, like many of the women were doing but, I knew from experience it wasn't going to happen. Still, with her beauty, her tanned skin and her long smooth legs she was getting lots of looks. In the past, a few bold and drunk men had tried to be cool and strike up a conversation, but today we were left alone. So, after finishing the drink we left with me feeling a measure of disappointment.

Later at home, after we had cleaned up and had a snack for dinner, we were snuggled together watching TV when Jackie returned to the bar discussion.

"I still don't understand how you went from super jealous to wanting to play games," she said, just throwing the subject on the table. We had danced around the subject a few times in the past but, both of us always seemed more comfortable in just letting it die, rather than delving into details.

"I think it's because we have grown together and we know each other better," I answered, without much thought.

"Meaning you trust me now?" Jackie asked, looking at me with her beautiful smile.

"I always trusted you. Maybe I just know more about relationships and people...and myself," I replied. It had always been a hard thing to describe, and even when I was just mulling it over in my head I never was able to really get clarity on my motivation.

"I think you have a perv streak. Maybe a fetish," she giggled. It was the most pointed and judgmental she ever been although, she was still acting lighthearted.

"Uhhh...well. I'm not sure that's exactly right," I responded, somewhat defensively.

"What is it you want to happen?" she asked. It was a question that had also been asked before, and was certainly fair but, like the rest of it, it was hard to put into words. When I thought about Jackie, alone in the ice house, it was always with several men standing around her flirting and her flirting back although, there wasn't anything past that.

"You know...like I told you before. To watch you. Watch men hitting on you," I finally replied.

"Just that?" she asked.

"Well you would be looking sexy," I said.

"How sexy?" she replied, with a quick follow up question.

"I think in your bikini," I told her. Again, it was ground we had been over before.

"So you want me to act like one of those boat girls?" she asked, referring to the girls that were always hanging around the boats acting wild in tiny suits, and usually very drunk.

"Yeah," I answered, intentionally being provocative. I knew by now she was having fun with me so I decided to give some back. It was the first time I had been so specific, and it made her inhale quickly.

"You are demented," she answered after a few seconds, and I was glad to hear her laughing as she spoke.

"So, when are we going to do it?" I replied, deciding to push my luck.

"We can't. Someone might see us that we know. How would that be for us?" she replied, with her standard dismissal.

"I give up," I said, with a sigh.

"If you could ever give me a really good reason why you want to, then maybe. I mean we both know it's weird. If you could describe what you really wanted to happen, and how it won't hurt our marriage then maybe we could try. But honey, I think you won't like it and I'm worried about your jealous streak," Jackie answered, with more specificity than she had ever provided.

"Honey, why give me hope if you know you never will?" I shot back, in frustration.

"It's fun to think of as a fantasy. Plus, I like learning how strange you are," she laughed, feeling proud of her wit.

"You're not nice," I said, with a pout.

"Take your wife to bed," she demanded, while standing and pulling on my hand.

Of course, I got up and let her lead me to the bedroom. Making love to my wife was much too rewarding to let my disappointment interfere. We quickly undressed, and as soon as we were lying naked on the bed I took her in my arms and began to kiss her juicy, full lips that I loved so much. While we were kissing, Jackie began to lightly stroke my chest with her fingernails knowing how much it turned me on. From there, she worked down until she was tickling my scrotum with soft purrs coming from her through our connected mouths, and I decided then, I was going to work her into frenzy.

"Lay back," I whispered, while gently pushing on her shoulders.

Once flat on the mattress, I started softly kissing her neck and ears while occasionally letting my lips brush over hers. I took my time and was soon rewarded with the sighs and moans that I knew were sure signs of her arousal, and when her breathing started to become labored I knew it was time to move on. Jackie's nipples are quite small but very sensitive and she loves me to play with them so, I started licking and kissing her breasts but, avoided the tiny nubs which soon had her thrusting her chest upwards seeking a connection.

"Honey..." she whined in frustration, after a few minutes of teasing.

I ignored her for a bit longer then wandered my mouth to her nipples and began giving them quick little cat licks. This made her back arch even more, and caused her lower body to begin squirming while she moaned with a needy edge in her voice. When I knew that she was completely turned on and ready, I began kissing down her firm tummy heading for the main course. As I approached her sweet, shaved pussy, she started opening her legs in an unspoken invitation.

"What do you want?" I teased, with my mouth hovering just above her opening.

"I want you to lick me," she instantly responded in a little girl voice, while using her hand to try and push my head down.

"Why do you want me to lick you?" I asked.

"Because it feels good and I want to..." she began to answer, and then stopped.

"You want to what?" I asked, and then teased her further by blowing onto her clit.

"I want to have an orgasm..." she begged.

"You want me to let you cum? After you were mean to me today?" I asked. It was a risky move. She might get angry and put an end to the sex. However, Jackie is usually quite playful in bed and I was counting on that.

"Yes... I wasn't that mean," she answered, and pushed harder against my head.

I let me head drop and started licking along the sides of her pussy which brought a huge sigh. With one of her hands on my head and the other playing with her nipples, she moaned and writhed on the bed as I licked all around, occasionally letting the tip of my tongue run lightly along her slit. It didn't take long for her breathing to become hard, and her sounds and movements to get more pronounced.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked, lifting my wet face to look at her.

"Yesss..." she responded, excitedly.

"Tell me about going into the icehouse. And the hotter you make it the faster I'll get you off," I directed. Jackie, when alone, is not an inhibited lover and can be quite vocal when we are making love. But, that had always been in the form of moans of passion and words of love and encouragement. We had never tried any fantasy or roll playing before.

"God, you really are a weird aren't you?" she replied, while lifting up slightly to look at me.

Her body had stopped moving but she had a smile on her face and after a second she just shook her head and fell back on the bed. I went back to teasing her pussy and almost a minute of silence followed. I was just about to the point of thinking that she was going to ignore my instruction when she finally spoke.

"Oh, honey. It was so fun. The men all wanted to talk to me," she said, suddenly initiating the fantasy.

I rewarded her by dipping my tongue deep inside her cleft and then flicking her clit as I moved upwards. My actions drew a long moan from her but, after that it grew quiet again.

"Keep going," I said, while briefly disengaging.

"They all crowded around me. It was like I was cornered," she explained. Unfortunately, her description was so vague it provided little value in developing a scenario.

"Jackie, you need to be more descriptive," I said.

"Well I'm sorry. I've never played demented games before," she answered, and this time I noted a sense of frustration in her voice.

Silence followed again leaving me to think she had given up. But, like before, she gathered her thoughts then spoke.

"I walked in, went to the bar and ordered a glass of wine. I was only there a few minutes when three men seemed to surround me. There was Steve who was tall, with dark hair and an attorney, John who was average with blonde hair; he was a business man and then David who was tall too with brown hair. He was a doctor," she started, trying harder this time.

Now Jackie has a very small clit but, when she gets truly turned on it becomes incredibly hard, almost like a little diamond that could cut glass. As my tongue ran over her sex, I could feel the tiny appendage scraping against me. By this, I knew that she was at the peak of arousal, and at least some of the fantasy was getting to her.

After her brief description, she paused I suspect hoping I would somehow respond. Instead, I kept up my lashing and after an awkward silence she started again.

"They kept buying me drinks and they moved in close to me, so I felt like I was trapped between them," she said.

"What were you wearing?" I popped up for air and asked quickly.

"I was in my blouse and shorts," she replied.

"Honey, if you want to cum you better make it a better story," I snapped, with my own frustration.

There was another pause for several seconds. I knew that Jackie was gauging my demands versus her acceptance of play and her need for release.

"They wanted to see my bikini and they kept asking so much that I finally gave in," she said. My dick, which had been three-fourth hard, instantly jumped to full attention.

I used the tip of my tongue to caress her erect clit bringing an instant response from her body and showing her how her words would lead to direct pleasure.

j267
j267
4,558 Followers