Icehouse Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve put his hand on my butt and John was holding my hand and... Oh, honey that feels so good. Please don't stop. And...ummm...oh, mmmm...I bent over so they could see my nipples...and they looked. Oh...God it feels good," as her words spilled out, I backed away to keep her from reaching the orgasm she wanted as I still wanted to hear more.

"Tell me more," I encouraged.

"Oh honey. Their hands were on me and it felt so good. The guy...uh...David's hand touched my breast and...uhhh...another one squeezed my butt and oh please let me cum...please," she begged.

The few words she had spoken had made my dick so hard that I could feel cum oozing from the opening. It was such an incredible turn on, and deciding that I should take my victories in small increments I focused my tongue on her clit and tickled it until I felt her breathing stop and her body stiffen.

"OHHHH...OH...OH...OH YES...DON'T STOP," she cried out in the loudest orgasm I had ever witnessed. After several seconds of sucking for breath, her pleas continued as she pulled on my shoulders while demanding, "Put it in. Come on. Do it!"

I quickly slid up her sweaty body and pushed easily inside. Together we moaned loudly then I began pounding against her hard, trying to extend her orgasm. Slowly, it began to ebb until she just lay wrapped around me whimpering as I raced towards my own release that arrived quickly.

"OH SHIT JACKIE. SHIT...damn!" I called out, as my face contorted and all my energy shot from my dick and into her waiting womb.

It had been some of the most intense sex we had ever experienced, and knowing that the role playing had contributed I wanted to give positive reinforcement so, I took her head in my hands and began giving her light, tender kisses.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," I whispered into her ear.

Jackie was spent and was barely able to look at me but, she gave me one of her smiles letting me know that everything was okay. When I finally rolled off, I held her tightly against me until her breathing let me know she was fast asleep. To continue the positive message, I was ready with breakfast in bed when she woke the next day, which was very well received.

Numerous times over the next few days I thought about bringing up the subject about our role playing and discuss her reaction. I wanted desperately to know in detail what had been going through her head however, somewhere inside me a voice counseled to remain quiet. In fact, there was no talk about any extracurricular fun until the next time we went sailing. Then, like before, I turned to her with a stupid grin as we drove when past the ice house.

"You know the answer," she laughed.

"Even after our play the other night?" I asked, with a faux pout.

"Even more with that!" she quickly answered.

"Can we play when we get home?" I asked, referring to a repeat of our previous role playing.

"No, that was a onetime thing," she replied.

"Honey, that's not fair," I responded, expressing my disappointment.

"You'll be okay. Keep the little perv in his room," she retorted. Her words had a hint of condescension which kind of pissed me off but, with a deep breath, I held my tongue.

So, after a brief moment of seeming progress we were back where we started. I knew it was bizarre, awkward, whatever else one might use to describe it but, I had held out hope that Jackie would continue to play along, at least some. It seemed though that the door had been firmly closed.

Six weeks later, I was required by work to travel to Florida for business, and since my meetings were scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, Jackie and I had decided we could have a nice mini-vacation if I stayed over for the weekend and she joined me. So, Thursday evening at nine, I was waiting in the arrivals hall at the airport as my beautiful wife came through security looking outstanding in her pencil skirt, long sleeve blouse and business heels. She was even wearing her horn rimmed glasses that she knew I found very sexy, and I took it as a sign that she was in a good mood. We were staying at a very nice hotel on the water and due to the late hour we went straight there and had a snack and a glass of wine in the bar before going to our room where we made love then fell quickly asleep.

The next day we slept in before getting up and going to the beach where we had lunch then spent the next several hours relaxing and soaking up the sun. We ordered beach drinks, and kept them coming so, by mid-afternoon we were feeling no pain.

Jackie was wearing one of my favorite bikinis. It was a pale yellow color and contrasted perfectly with her dark hair, complexion and juicy red lips. It was also quite stylish, and showed her to be a beautiful and sexy woman. The top was a halter, held up by a single string around her neck, and presented her breasts in a full and flattering way. The bottom connected with ties on each hip and rode low on her tummy highlighting her toned abdomen. In the back, the suit struggled to maintain coverage of her equally tight behind which, of course, made it my favorite feature.

On the entire beach, one other women was in my wife's league and it wasn't long before I realized that a male parade route had been established to come close to both of them. Each time a man would pass, he would take a good look at her, some with an attempt at discretion but, most quite openly.

Later, it was back to the room for a shower, more lovemaking and a quick nap. It was still fairly early when we left the hotel in the rental car headed down the beach to a nice restaurant that had been recommended by the hotel for dinner. We were about two miles from the hotel when we passed a collection of three bars, set next to each other, that reminded me of the ice houses on the lake.

"Hmmm...maybe we could stop there on the way back," I suggested in jest.

"Are you never going to give up?" Jackie replied, with a roll of her eyes.

"Well I'm sure no one knows us here," I answered, taking away the excuse she had always used at home.

My comment didn't generate a response and we drove on to the restaurant, enjoying a great dinner together. As usual, my wife attracted attention from the male patrons and staff, although everyone acted with the utmost respect. Nearing the bars on the way back, I was just about to speak when my wife went first.

"Eyes straight ahead," she said, then started to laugh.

"Jackie, come on..." I started to protest.

"Not happening," she said, cutting me off.

"Come on sweetie. We're on vacation. No chance of anyone knowing us," I replied.

"Together?" she asked, using another one word response.

"Well...uhhh...I thought we would go in separately and you know we would pretend you are alone," I stammered.

"No," she said, this time with a clear tone of annoyance.

"Why not Jackie? Why not? I mean we have played at this and you always claimed it wouldn't work because someone might see us we know and now here we are with no chance of that happening and you are still saying no. Hell, you are even being more obstinate! I mean back home you at least pretended you were considering!" I shot back at her, losing my temper some.

"Why not? Well first I'm your wife not a trampy boat girl. Second, you have a wicked temper. True, you have improved but I don't want to have a scene or worse see you in jail. Third, I think your little fantasy won't hold up to reality. You'll feel guilty or make me feel guilty," Jackie shot back, with equal emotion.

Her words hit me hard and I pouted in silence. I also considered her points but after the drinks on the beach and the wine at dinner I was in a state where I quickly dismissed all her concerns, and we remained quiet for the remainder of the drive back to the hotel.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" she asked, when we pulled into the hotel lot.

"Never mind. You've taken all the fun out of it," I told her, still feeling attacked.

"Whose fun? This is your deal," she retorted.

"It is now. It never was before. Before it was fun and playful but we couldn't because we might see someone. I understood that. Now, it's something different," I explained.

Our eyes locked and we stared at each other for almost a minute before she spoke, "Let's go. Let's give it a try."

"Jackie, I told you. Never mind. It's dead. You killed it," I replied.

"Come on let's try. I want to. Come on," she answered.

"No you don't," I challenged her. It was clear she was just doing it to prove a point.

"I do. I promise I will try and I'll be sincere," she said, in a softer voice.

"What are you going to try?" I asked.

"To flirt. Act available. Let strange men flirt with me," she answered and then with a quick smile she said seductively, "Be naughty."

I still knew it was all a show, a charade, to say she had tried and be done with it. Still, I wasn't sure I was ever going to get another chance so, even if it was far from perfect, with a nod I agreed.

"Okay, well let's go then," She answered, with a deep breath after a short pause.

"You need to change. I want you to go in your bikini." I responded.

She looked at me expressionless for what seemed like an eternity and I expected to hear her tell me to forget it, so I was surprised when she suddenly said, "Let me change."

I followed her into the hotel but, went to the bar while she went to the elevator. I put the likelihood of her returning at below 50% so I was pleasantly surprised when she appeared fifteen minutes later wearing her beach cover. It was a thin garment that tied with a sash in the front and came to mid-thigh which left me wondering which suit she had selected. I quickly killed the last of my beer and we walked out to the car.

"Show me which one you put on," I said when we were in the lot. Opening the cover I saw that she had on the same suit she had worn on the beach earlier which pleased me greatly.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Very," I replied, instantly.

Once in the car, it took just five minutes to reach the bars. On closer inspection, there was a set of three with the first one showing the most activity, and I pulled the car to a quiet spot three rows from the front.

"Why don't you go in first? I'm going to go to the last bar and then come back after I've had a beer," I explained. Jackie leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips and without speaking opened the door and started to step out.

"Wait," I said and in her eyes I saw something that looked like hope. When I spoke again, that look turned to something else, "Probably best if you leave your rings."

There was a pause where she looked at me as if to give me one final chance then, very quickly, she pulled off her rings and handed them to me.

I found a spot on the patio of the bar, overlooking the water, where I could see the back of the place where I had just left my wife. It seemed to be mayhem at the bar with a packed deck and people on boats that were tied up alongside their pier. Most of the men were in shorts and t-shirts while the women, girls really, were almost all in bikinis or the tops with shorts.

"What will you have?" the waitress asked, and I gave her my beer selection.

"What's with the place next door?" I asked the young girl.

"The Big Mouth Frog? That place is insane. It will get worse when the sun goes down and the band starts," she replied, then walked off. The sun was in fact just starting to set so; I thought our timing had been pretty good.

"It does look crazy," I said when she brought the beer back, hoping she would comment more.

"This is nothing. It's just the early Friday after work crowd. Wait till later. Saturday is the worst though," she said quickly, then disappeared.

Her words made sense and as I continued to look at the activity I realized something looked strange although, I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Exactly twenty minutes had gone by since I dropped off Jackie when I finished my beer, and rather than rush over I decided to have another.

"This place is wild," a text came from Jackie, announced by her special tone.

"How?" I sent a simple reply.

There was no immediate reply and I drank most of my second beer before it came in, "Where are u?"

"On my way," I shot back.

I left my spot and drove the short distance to the Big Mouth Frog finding a spot in the far confines of the lot, which had continued to fill. Walking inside, I could see that the place consisted of a long room with a bar that ran halfway down the right side. The rest of the room was filled with tables and ended at a live music stage. To the left, it opened to a deck that extended over the water, and on each end of the deck were bars with numerous standing tables between. Past the deck was the flotilla of boats tied up several deep in some places. Music was blaring loudly from the sound system with seventies rock songs.

Instantly, I noticed what had caught my attention but, what I couldn't place during my looks from the other bar. Unlike the ice houses back home, which were largely filled with professionals coming out from the city to party on weekends, the clientele in this place was rougher and definitely blue collar. There were lots of bellies showing on both sexes and tattoos were in high abundance.

The bar had one or two open stools and the indoor tables were roughly half filled. Outside it was completely filled, overfilled really, with no sign of an open spot. I took one of the open stools at the bar and began searching for my wife.

It didn't take long to find her. She was sitting at the far end of the bar I was at with a half empty drink in front of her and a fresh one next to it. Standing just behind her and leaning over talking to her was a tall guy who looked to be in his twenties wearing cut-off jeans and a black tank top. He had a lean but strong body, closely cropped brown hair, a stubble beard and I could see tattoos on his arms that I couldn't make out. As best I could tell, Jackie was trying hard to ignore him but, he wasn't taking the hint.

After watching for a few minutes without my wife spotting me, I decided it was outside where the real action was taking place so I typed out a quick text telling her she should go to the deck. It took five minutes before she finally noticed it but, when she did she looked around the room and spotted me. She gave me a wry smile that contrasted with my grin but, without replying she picked up her partially finished drink and headed out with her admirer following, carrying the drink he had no doubt bought. Within seconds of stepping onto the deck, she was consumed by the crowd and I knew I would need to follow.

I sipped my beer to give her some time then bought another and went outside where it was extremely crowded, very loud and most of the people were well on their way to drunkenness. Breasts and ass cheeks were spilling from the small suits worn by most of the females and there was a general feeling of raw sexuality. It took time to work through the crowd until I spotted Jackie standing at one of the standup tables a few feet from the end of one of the bars with her admirer still next to her like a devoted hound. I found a calm area near the back wall where I could watch and settled in.

"Get naughty!" I shot out a text, while fighting back a smile. It took a few minutes for her to check her phone during which I watched her fend off several advances from the guy.

"Like what?" she replied. Then looked around to try and find me.

"Flirt or something," I texted her quickly.

"Where are you?" she responded.

"Watching. Don't worry about it. Get naughty. We discussed this," I directed her in successive messages.

I saw her look at her phone and for a moment she just stared at it. Then, she turned to the guy who had been hitting on her but now I could tell it was with a completely different attitude. Her smile made him instantly more aggressive, and he moved closer to my wife with a confident smile.

Over the next thirty minutes, I watched them interact as she pretended to be interested and he kept working her hard. He bought her several drinks which she dutifully consumed likely to provide her with courage but, whatever the reason, I really didn't care and neither did her friend. My dick was hard from watching the show and seeing the guy think his charm was winning her over. The highlight of it all was when her cover got loose and the guy pulled it open revealing her bikini clad body. It was a sexy suit, on the conservative end of what the other girls were wearing but, the idea of this working man who was hitting on her hard, seeing her swelled breasts, flat tummy and tight ass up close had me very excited.

Just after dark, a rock band started playing which further energized the crowd, and it was just a few minutes later that I saw two men and a woman worm through the throng of bodies and meet up with my wife's admirer. One of the men was quite large, well over six foot and heavy. He looked to be in his mid-thirties and had a bandana wrapped over his head. He was wearing shorts that accentuated his thick thighs, a sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off, and his well-developed chest and biceps looked more like they came from work than from time in the gym. The other guy was shorter and average looking. He had on surfer type trunks and a white t-shirt with an indistinguishable logo. The girl looked like a true skank as she was very skinny with dirty blonde hair, large fake breasts and was smoking a cigarette. In addition, she wore a tiny suit that let half her ass and most of her tits show but, she didn't seem concerned at all.

The newcomers moved in close to my wife and her friend, and after introductions, they began an animated conversation. Soon, the large guy waved at the bartender and ordered more drinks. In all my fantasies about my wife flirting, it was always with the crowd close to home. I had never considered her in a scenario with a crowd like this but, now seeing it; I found it very interesting but a little concerning.

When I saw the group form, I had been worried my wife would get scared and flee so; I had prepared myself for this and even thought about how I would deal with her emotional state. Thus, I was quite surprised when she stayed in the group, and even more so when I watched her freely interacting.

When the new round of drinks arrived, first they were passed out then a toast was made. After that, all attention looked like it shifted to my wife. The original guy was standing to her left, and had his hand on her shoulder. I watched the big guy close in on her other side, and put his hand on her opposite shoulder. The other two were directly in front but, moved closer until it was a very tight nesting, and everyone appeared to start talking to Jackie at the same time. It was only a few minutes later that I watched with excitement as they pulled the wrap off her shoulders completely exposing her bikini clad body, and the big guy took the wrap and quickly tossed it onto the table before turning back to my wife. It was an incredible moment, better than I had hoped, and my body, from head to toe felt flushed while my dick strained against my shorts.

"Awesome," I texted to her in encouragement. It was only after I hit send that I realized that her phone was in the pocket of her wrap now draped over the table.

It had become so crowded now that there was a constant stream of people passing in front of me that made watching more difficult, and the noise level had reached an extreme level. There was of course the band blaring out rock music at full decibel but, adding to it was the din of the crowd on the deck and the row of boats pulled up close. It easily surpassed the craziest fraternity party I had ever attended in college.

After a crowd had slowly passed in front of me temporarily blocking my view, I realized that my wife and all but the average looking guy had disappeared. This guy was surveying the crowd and slamming a beer but, my wife's wrap was still on the bar so I surmised that they had gone to the dance floor. Now Jackie loves to dance so I knew she could be easily convinced, and the thought of her in the sexy suit gyrating to the music had me incredibly excited. Hidden in the heavy crowd would she get touched? Fondled? I thought about going inside to try and find her but, decided it was best to stay put until she returned.