Icehouse Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was exactly twenty-six minutes until she was back, and after the first five, each passing minute had the effect of driving me to a higher state of excitement and concern. Back in their spot, even from my distance, I could see the sheen of sweat on her beautiful body. Her admirer was pushed very close to her with their legs touching and everyone seemed to be in a very happy mood. I watched as my wife was handed her robe by the large guy and saw both girls leave the group together, no doubt headed for the bathroom. Minutes later I felt my phone vibrate and I saw I had a message from her.

"Ready to go?" it said.

"Hell no. You are doing great. You are so hot," I answered immediately.

"Aren't you jealous?" she shot back.

"Should I be?" I typed in response.

I looked at my phone waiting for her reply but nothing came and with each passing second my anxiety and arousal grew higher. Finally, almost three minutes later, I felt the device buzz and received, "Maybe."

Now, my wife is not a natural tease so my first reaction was that there was a story. Then, I thought with all she had to drink maybe she was toying with me. In any event, I responded with, "Tell me."

"Tell you in the car," she answered. It wasn't what I wanted to hear. Watching, I thought she was getting into the play however, now she was telling me she would rather go. It annoyed the hell out of me and my mind flashed in anger. Before I could think, I was typing.

"Fucking great. Just when it's getting fun. Why do you always do this?" I sent stupidly.

Despite my constant looking at the screen, there was no response, and when I saw her back with the other girl in the group, I knew there wouldn't be one. She had her wrap on but let her friend take it off without protest and once again it was thrown across the table.

It was now after ten and all around me people, after a long day at work or on the water, were reaching a point of advanced inebriation. A few women's tops had come off but, the bar staff moved quickly to make sure they got put back on. However, on the boats, particularly those in the outer rows, there were many women flashing their tits to the crowd, and receiving large cheers each time. Overall it was a Sodom and Gomorrah scene although, one I was finding incredibly exciting. Especially, since my sweet wife was a peripheral player.

The action on the deck was hard to ignore and I found myself occasionally distracted from Jackie. So, I was lucky to see her and the same three, leave their spot and head inside once more to the dance floor. It took them even longer to return this time, well over thirty minutes, and when they did there was a noticeable change in my wife. Now, she had her hand on her friends arm and she was leaning in to him. Instantly, I wondered what had happened. What had I missed? I chastised myself for not going inside to spy. Had he kissed her? Touched her ass? Her breasts? A wave of thoughts went through me as I considered what I was seeing versus her normal conservative nature but, it was clear something had changed.

"What happened?" I quickly punched out a text, although I suspected it was futile.

Then it happened. The lean guy, who had been pursuing my wife all night, bent down and kissed her. As he did, his hand went to her firm ass and slipped beneath the small garment then squeezed it for all to see. Their kiss didn't last long but it was long enough, and I found myself in a bizarre place of both jealousy and lust. I couldn't believe she had succumbed although, at the same time, I couldn't look away and wanted it to continue.

He removed his hand from beneath her suit but it stayed on her ass, and over the next few minutes he kissed her several more times. She accepted each advance but, didn't let their lips remain connected long. After watching them for almost thirty minutes, it began to grow redundant and my desire to get my wife in bed grew stronger until I finally texted, "Let's go."

It took her another fifteen minutes to answer and I was surprised by her message, "He wants me to go home with him."

My immediate reaction was that she was teasing me no doubt helped by the alcohol she had consumed, and after thinking about it for a minute I responded.

"What do you think? Do you want to?" I typed, totally throwing it back at her.

Even though I couldn't see her with her phone, very shortly I got an answer which said, "Should I?"

Now fully committed to the give and take, I replied with, "Yes."

At first, there was no response and I watched intently as she continued to interact with the group. I knew there was practically no chance that she would go with the guy however, the very small probability she would had me on edge. It was exciting to consider but, at the same time, I wondered if I could really live with the reality and the consequences.

Finally, minutes later, I felt the phone buzz and looking at the screen the words said, "Time to go honey. Meet me at the door."

The way it came across was so simple and straight forward that I felt like a child that had just been told it was time to leave the playground. Plus, it became immediately apparent that most, if not all, of her texting had been designed to toy with me which I found disappointing. Still, I realized she was right about leaving so I acknowledged her message and began moving towards the door.

Jackie appeared soon thereafter, and the smile on her face let me know that we were going to have fun in bed. In fact, as soon as we were in the car I pulled her across the console and planted my lips on hers tasting the cigarette smoke the man had left with her. I could also tell she was feeling the effects of the alcohol as she rarely went this far.

"You are incredible. Thank you," I said, sincerely.

"Let's get to the hotel," she replied, giving me a hint at her arousal.

Minutes later we arrived and impatiently rode the elevator to our floor. Once in our room, we tore at our clothes until we were naked on the bed entwined in each other's arms. My hands roamed her body, and when they explored between her legs I was pleased to find her dripping wet.

"Someone got you excited," I said, unable to hide my smile.

"You did," she answered, attempting to deny the reality.

"Not me. Your lover," I answered.

"Mack," she clarified, providing his name.

Jackie took the initiative and pulled me into position between her open legs then helped guide my rigid dick into her well prepared opening. Her hands went to my hips and encouraged me to move faster until we were fucking at a torrid pace. She was as excited as I had ever seen her, and she responded to my thrusts with gasps and moans of pleasure. It proved too much for me and it wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten. Rather than fight it, I let it happen knowing that with my excitement I would be able to recover quickly. I cried out loudly as I filled Jackie but, after a hard push, continued on with a slower, more deliberate movement.

"You feel so good," I whispered.

"So do you," Jackie answered.

"You looked so incredible, so damn hot. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"I did it for you," she replied.

"I know honey but, did you have fun too?" I asked.

"You know you can be an ass sometimes. I didn't like when you barked at me," she responded.

"I know. That was bad but tell me you had fun too," I probed, wanting to know at least a part of her had enjoyed it.

"It was different. Some of it was okay I guess," she said, as I continued moving slowly.

"He made you wet," I whispered, suddenly frustrated with her coy answers.

"He was a good kisser," she replied quickly.

I expected a defensive answer so her words surprised me but, also made my dick stiffen even more and my movement quickened. Jackie noticed the reaction and looked up at me with an odd expression.

"His hand was on your butt," I stated.

"Yes," she replied simply, but I could feel her body molding into mine.

For the next few minutes, we were quiet as we made love while giving each other deep, passionate kisses. Our pace increased, and when our lips weren't connected I was serenaded to the sounds of my wife's purrs and mews of pleasure. I could tell Jackie was getting close so I concentrated on giving her a deep, steady pace until I was rewarded with the cries of her orgasm. While she recovered, I ground my pelvis slowly into her and planted soft kisses on her face. Finally, I rolled to her side and pulled her tightly against me but, finding my dick still hard I turned her back to me and slipped inside her from behind. With one hand on her breast, I nuzzled into her neck and whispered loving words.

"I don't understand you," she spoke, several minutes later.

"Why honey?" I asked, although I suspected I knew the theme.

"I know you love me and you can be so tender. I just don't get the bar thing," she said.

I thought about her statement for a bit. It wasn't the first time by any means she had asked the question in some form but, we had never done anything like we had that night so I wanted to pick my words carefully.

"Jackie, it's like we talked about before. It's just play and it's just between us. And, it's to have fun and you haven't told me yet if you had fun," I replied.

"Some of it was fun," she finally admitted.

"What parts," I asked, eagerly.

"Teasing you," she answered, and began to giggle.

"Cute," I responded laughing too then continued, "But he got you excited."

"Honey, I'm human! You were pushing me!" she replied, finally admitting her arousal.

We cuddled for several minutes before Jackie suddenly asked, "Why did you say yes when I asked if you wanted me to go home with Mack?"

"I...uhhh...I was just teasing," I replied, but the guilt in my voice came through.

"I don't think you were. At least not completely," she said, and turned her head to look into my face.

"Yes I was," I responded, not wanting to get into the discussion.

After that, we both grew quiet and soon the long day and the alcohol had us drifting off. For me, it was a fitful sleep as I thought about both the excitement of the evening as well as my own motivations and reactions. My wife had been correct as I had thought about her leaving with Mack and being thoroughly fucked by the stranger, and that confused me greatly.

Interestingly, it was Jackie who initiated sex the next morning with her small hand stroking my dick, and as soon as I was hard she straddled my waist and started a rocking motion while my hands went to her breasts. When I pulled her down for a kiss, I got a whiff of stale alcohol and cigarette smoke which brought back memories of the night before. I let her set the pace and it wasn't long until I saw her bite her lips and seconds later, her face contorted and a series of high pitched whimpers came from her as she experienced a small climax.

"You look beautiful when you cum," I whispered, after she had collapsed on my chest.

"Mmmm..." was all that escaped her mouth. I let her recover in silence while stroking her hair until she asked, "What are we doing today?"

"I'm going to make love to my beautiful wife again then take her to the beach," I said, and felt her hug me tightly.

We did make love, and from there it was to the beach where we set up and enjoyed the sun and the clear ocean water. Fortunately, our hangovers were not severe and quickly faded, and like before it didn't take long for a circuit to be set up by the men who wanted to get a close up look of my wife in her bikini.

After coming in from a swim, I decided I wanted to hear more details of what had occurred in the bar so I said, "Jackie, describe what happened with that guy and the others."

"The guy's name was Mack," she started. Of course, I knew that from the previous night but, I just nodded my head.

"Who were the others?" I asked. It wasn't something I was all that interested in however, I thought it would help fuel discussion.

"Steve, Larry and Tammy. Steve was the big guy," she explained.

"Okay, tell me everything," I said.

"What did you see?" she asked, a smile highlighting her face.

"I saw you at the table near the end of the bar first with Mack and then the others. I saw you take the cover off. I saw you leave the first time. Then the crowd got heavier so I couldn't see everything. I saw that you left again and that's about it" I told her.

"Well, you saw most of it. Mack was talking to me and you wanted me to flirt so I did, or at least tried. Then the others arrived and Steve started ordering drinks. They weren't bad people. Tammy was kind of trashy," she explained.

"And you let them see you in your bikini. That was awesome," I said, hoping my positive comments would help extract more info.

"That was for you sweetie," she answered, demurely

"You kiss him for me too?" I asked, quickly.

"Actually, yes. But he was a good kisser," she replied, and started giggling.

"And his hand on your butt?" I followed.

"You told me to be naughty," Jackie explained, and I could see her position was going to be it had all been for me.

"Well, it was fun to watch. Thank you for doing it and playing along," I said.

"Well, I hope you got what you wanted and it's out of your system," Jackie answered.

"Now that I know my wife can be a little naughty, definitely want to do it again," I answered, realizing that although my words hadn't been thought through they were very true.

Later, it was back to the room for a shower and a nap however, both of us were feeling antsy so after an hour we decided to go down to the beachside bar for a drink. I quickly put on shorts and a polo shirt but, Jackie took her time and ended up in a sassy sundress that reached mid-thigh and showed off her well-shaped and now nicely tanned legs.

The bar wasn't that crowded, and we ended up on two stools on the beach end and ordered drinks. I was still feeling a lingering excitement from the events of the previous night and this, coupled with the warm breeze and the wonderful view combined to seduce me into drinking quickly. I suspect that my wife had similar feelings because, although not keeping up drink for drink, she was definitely taking more in then the norm.

"Dinner?" I asked, as the sun started to set.

"Too much trouble. Let's just order a snack here," she suggested, which was music to my ears.

We shared some appetizers while we continued to drink, and the small bar got a bit more crowded. I sensed it was a spot people frequented for a drink or two before they headed out to other places. Of course, with the increase in patrons, it became easier to spot men stealing looks at my wife, and they were treated occasionally when a sudden gust of wind would blow her dress around providing a full view of her legs. Watching them look had an impact on my thoughts, and that along with the heavy drinking soon had me thinking of my wife in the Big Mouth Frog although, even partly drunk, I knew it was a stupid idea. Better that we sit here, get wasted then spend the rest of the night in bed but, I couldn't shake the idea. Every time I forced it away, it snuck back in my brain and I would find myself visualizing her in a bikini surrounded by strange men.

"What are you thinking?" Jackie asked after I had been quiet for some time, and hearing her voice I realized my mind had been wandering.

"Huh, oh...nothing," I replied.

"What?" she asked again, knowing I had evaded her question.

"Well, ummm...I don't want to say," I replied as a grin spread across my face. The thought of her back in the bar in her bikini was appealing however, this was a discretion being a better part of valor situation.

"I know what you're thinking," she said, and turned away.

"You do? Really?" I answered, calling her bluff.

"Yes, you want to do something like last night. I can see it in that silly smile!" she declared. Having been so easily read, I was both surprised and impressed.

"That's not true..." I started, in a voice that lacked conviction.

"Yes, it is. Don't lie," Jackie interrupted.

I let her comment pass and took the last sip of my drink then waved the bartender over and ordered another. I could tell she was waiting for a response from me as she stayed quiet but, a minute later when the bartender had delivered my cocktail, she finally had to speak.

"Tell me what you were thinking," she demanded.

"No," I replied, deciding I wasn't going to be manipulated.

"Tell me," she said again. In all our time together, my wife has been able to use some secret power on me to get her way. Now, like countless times before, I struggled to withhold the information.

"You'll just get mad," I whined.

"Tell me. I won't get mad," she answered, while giving me a soft look with her eyes. Instinctively, I knew it was a trap.

"I...I was thinking...you know...maybe...uhhh...maybe we could go back," I replied, suddenly feeling like a kid that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"To the bar?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, avoiding eye contact.

"With me in a bikini and alone I suppose?" she stated, more than asked.

When I nodded my head, she just slowly shook hers with a look of disgust. After that, there was an awkward silence that was only interrupted when the bartender came over to ask my wife if she wanted another drink, and before she could reply I ordered one for her.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Sure let's go. I'll go change after this drink," she responded, with equal sarcasm.

"Fantastic, wear the red suit," I suggested. It was one of my favorites because it contrasted so well with her dark hair and skin. Plus, the bottoms seemed to always draw into her butt crack providing an awesome view of her ass.

"Should I text Mack and let him know?" she asked, not backing down. The fact that she might have his number brought a lump to my throat and shorts.

"Do you want to hang out with him or someone new?" I deadpanned the answer.

"I prefer him. I like his kisses," she said, and my dick got harder.

"Okay, up to you," I said, and immediately she picked up her phone.

"Text sent," she announced a minute later.

Any thought that she was toying with me was proved wrong when just a few minutes later I heard the sound from her phone indicating an incoming message. She picked up the phone, looked at the screen and a smile slowly came to her face.

Then, she put the phone on the bar, took a sip from her drink and turning to me with her eyebrows raised said, "Last chance."

"I think you would have more fun meeting someone knew but if your heart is set on him that's fine," I said to her. My words were chosen to convey that we were going and she only had a choice in her company.

"He's who I want," she immediately responded, and picked up her phone.

We finished our drink then had another and amazingly the conversation was about things other than going to the Big Mouth Frog. When she finished, she left to change leaving me to continue drinking. Twenty minutes later she returned, and although she had a t-shirt over the suit I could see just enough of the bottoms to know that she had indeed put on the one I requested.

"Good choice," I said.

"It's all for you baby, I really hope you enjoy it," she replied, although her words seemed to come out like a warning.

As soon as I stood, it hit me how much I had consumed. Just for a moment, I thought about canceling the whole thing but, by now my "little head" had assumed control so I moved deliberately out of the bar with just enough remaining sense to know to take a taxi. Fortunately, there were several in the hotel queue so, we were at the bar within ten minutes, and like the waitress had said it was crazier and more crowded than the previous night. With a quick kiss, I sent Jackie in while I stood in the lot for a few minutes then followed.