Icelander Magnus Anally Fucks Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Party is over," he said in a deep, booming voice. "Move! Out of my way! Move," he said pushing drunken men across the room. "Make a hole and make it wide."

Everyone moved to the sides to make room for him to walk through the crowd as he was the queen's knight guard and she was the queen. With a swipe of his long, powerful arm and with Becky thrown over his shoulder, he cleared the way for his retreat with his valuable prize. To the disappointment of the men, their fun was officially over. To the disappointment of the men, their naked striptease show was ruined.

Becky, whether she wanted to leave or not, was leaving the party and leaving the basement. Yet, there were plenty of other drunken women in attendance who were not as pretty, not as shapely, and not as sexy as Becky, of course. Yet, there were plenty of other drunken women in attendance who were ready and willing to strip off their clothes and, perhaps, have sex with them. Squirreling her away and with Becky now his prized possession, obviously this huge man wanted Becky all to himself.

As if their final up-skirt view of Becky's panty clad ass was their meager consolation prize, he inadvertently exposed the back of her bright white, bikini panties to the horde of horny men. He carried her up two flights of stairs to his second-floor bedroom as if she was a dead body and he was a mad scientist about to experiment on her. Obviously not taking no for an answer, this behemoth of a man seemed to have already claimed her as his woman. Obviously not taking no for an answer, with Becky willing to strip naked before, this monstrous man was seemingly determined to strip her naked now and have sex with her.

### SusanJillParker ###

Once in the bedroom, he closed the door behind him and carefully and delicately placed her on the bed as if she was breakable. As if he couldn't believe his eyes and couldn't believe what he was seeing, he stared at her as if she was someone so precious or something so valuable. For someone so big, he was so gentle with her. For someone so big, he was sensitive and concerned by the trouble she would have caused herself had she continued removing her clothes and stripped herself naked.

Perhaps, having seen it before, had she willingly and voluntarily stripped herself naked, the crowd of drunken, horny, young men would have shown her no respect, no pity, and no mercy in violently violating her beautiful, naked body. Perhaps, having seen it before, had she willingly and voluntarily stripped herself naked, the crowd of drunken, horny, young men would have permanently damaged her not just physically but also emotionally as well as spiritually. It was a good thing that he was there to protect her from herself and to save her virginity from the drunken horde of horny, young men. It was a good thing that he was there to claim her as his prize for himself.

If she had continued sexually teasing them but didn't strip herself naked, they would have pulled her down from the coffee table and stripped her naked themselves. If she didn't voluntarily, willingly, and consensually have sex with them, they would have forced her to have their wicked sexual ways with her. Not caring that she was a virgin, they would have raped her. They would have gangbanged her. They would have fucked her in every hole of her beautiful, drunken body. They would have ruined her for other men. They would have ruined her for him, this giant of a man who was obviously taken with her.

As if he was her Prince Charming and she was his Sleeping Beauty, he stared down at her while watching her peacefully sleep. Her skirt was raised nearly to her waist and her panty clad ass and pussy were totally exposed to his loving eyes. He sat on the bed next to her and stroked her beautiful, long, lush, black hair as if he was stroking a pet, albeit a wild, exotic animal that he had grown in captivity. Encompassing her in his goodness and in his kind spirit, he protected her from the wildly violent, sexual frenzy of men with his immense size and strength. His broad shoulders cast a shadow over her as if he was an angel with wings.

Then, unable to help himself, as if claiming her as his spoils, as soon as he touched and felt her large breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra, her bright, green eyes popped open. As if he was Frankenstein and she was his bride, she looked at him with fright while he looked at her with sexual lust. She looked at him wide-eyed while thinking what to do to get herself out of his room and away from him. Panic took hold of her while obvious sexual lust took hold of him.

Regaining her wits about her somewhat, yet still a mind-numbing slave to the alcohol that she had consumed, she was trapped in a room with a huge man she didn't know. Obviously, in the way that he was lustfully gazing at her, no doubt, he was intent on having sex with her. Obviously, in the way that he was sexually leering at her, no doubt, he wanted her to stroke him and suck him before fucking him. Alas, not right and not fair, this could be the end of her virginity. With him already having saved her once, they'd be no saving her now.

'Oh, woe is me,' thought Becky while putting a hand to her forehead as if she was about to be tied to the railroad tracks by the villain.

Only, he was no villain. He was a good guy. If he was her anything, he was her hero. He saved her from the fate of a dozen men stripping her naked and having their violently wild, sexual, drunken way with her naked body. If it wasn't for him, she'd be lying naked on the basement floor in the middle of a crowd of drunken men with cum sprayed all over her face, her hair, her naked breasts, and inside her no longer virginal pussy.

His hand was still feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra when she opened her green eyes as if they were nuclear nightlights warning him not to touch her in that sexually inappropriate way. Caught redhandedly feeling her large breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra, embarrassment washed over his face to turn his pale complexion a bright red. He looked like a boy who had been caught stealing candy. Obviously with him horny and lusting over her too, perhaps having never seen a woman as beautiful, sadly, he was no better than the rest of those drunken fools downstairs, or was he?

"Stop! No! Don't! Please, I beg you. How dare you touch me in that sexually, inappropriate way," she said pulling away from him. "Oh, my God, I don't even know you," she said while slurring her words.

An involuntary reaction, with her so very good-looking, she had to defend her honor and save her virginity against many horny, sexually aggressive, and violent men plenty of times before. She slapped his big hand away from feeling her breasts and from fingering her nipples. At first, slow to react to his hand feeling her tits, it wasn't until he pulled her nipples out through her blouse and bra that she was aware of him pawing her big breasts and erect nipples through her clothes.

Then, when she slapped his hand away from her breasts a second time, he reached his big hand down to cup her pussy through her panties. As if a sexy and silly, adolescent game that they needed to play as adults, she was slow to react to him sliding a slow finger along her panty clad pussy slit. It wasn't until he pushed her panty aside with his index finger and tried to slide his finger inside of her in the way that he obviously wanted to slide his cock inside of her that she reacted.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'As if he's my steady boyfriend, my lover, my significant other, or my husband, he's trying to touch and feel me everywhere. As if fucking me with his cock, he's trying to fuck my pussy with his massive finger.'

"Stop," she yelled pushing his hand away. "No! Don't you dare! Oh, my God! What the fuck are you doing?"

When denied access to one part of her body, obviously not taking no for an answer, he moved his hand to another part of her body. Perhaps feeling the effects of the alcohol, she was even slower to react to his big mitt on her thigh that moved further up the back of her long, shapely leg before touching, feeling, squeezing, and patting her round, firm ass through her panties. If it wasn't enough that he felt her tits and nipples through her bra, fingered her pussy through her panties, and tried to fuck her pussy with his finger, now his hand was all over her ass.

It wasn't until he felt her ass, squeezed her ass, patted her ass, and slapped her ass that she realized that her panty clad ass was exposed to his horny eyes and to his big, horny hand and fingers. It wasn't until he slapped her ass again, this time harder that she realized that he was having his wicked, sexual way with her vulnerable backside. Something that she wasn't accustomed to experiencing, with all men loving her big tits, obviously, an ass man instead of a breast man or a leg man, he seemed to be more enamored with her ass than he was with her tits.

Normally men are more taken with her feeling her big tits and nipples through her bra and blouse than with feeling her panty clad ass through her clothes. Normally men want to touch, feel, fondle, and see her big tits while sucking her erect nipples than to grope her ass. Instead, he was more charmed by her panty clad ass. In the way that he was touching her ass, feeling her ass, groping her ass, squeezing her ass, patting her ass, and spanking her ass, he wanted her ass over her tits. Not quite understanding his attraction to her ass, she'd prefer if he kept his horny hands to himself or confined them to her tits rather than to her pussy and/or ass.

With her having too much to drink, she fell in and out of consciousness. Then, awakening from her drunken stupor again, she slapped his hand away from copping cheap feels of her round, firm, panty clad ass. If she was to guess, in the way that his hand was all over her ass, she'd think that he preferred her ass to her tits. If she was to guess, in the way that he was pawing and groping her ass, she'd think that he was an ass man instead of a breast man.

Following her lead, as if he had four hands instead of two, when she slapped his hand away from her blouse and bra clad breasts, he moved his hand to her panty clad pussy. Then, when she slapped his hand away from her panty clad pussy, he moved his hand to her panty clad ass. As if they were playing slap hand tag, he continued his sexual assault of her by touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. It wasn't until his big hand fell between her shapely thighs to cup and finger her pussy through her exposed, white, bikini panties that she was aware of what he was doing.

Obviously, he was trying to sexually arouse her by fingering her pussy through her panties. Obviously, trying to get her wet and in the mood, he wanted to have sex with her. Obviously, he wanted her to stroke his prick before sucking his prick. Obviously, he wanted to make love to her before fucking her. Obviously, he wanted to have his wild wicked, sexual way with her drunken body. He looked at her with obvious sexual excitement but because he was such a monstrously large person who she didn't know him and had never met, she looked at him with fear.

Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have gone to a frat party alone and without her girlfriends in tow as her female protective security force. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have stood on the coffee table ready to strip off her clothes. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have given the men sitting on the floor a continual up-skirt view of her panties and the men standing a down-blouse flash of her cleavage and bra.

Now she wished she had never started drinking. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have offered to strip herself down to her bra and panties. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have offered to strip herself topless. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have offered to strip herself naked. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have put herself in this position to be gangbanged and/or to be sexually assaulted by men she didn't even know and had never met before.

'I'm done with drinking and getting drunk. I'll never drink again,' she thought. 'Please God, if you help me get away from this man without being raped, I'll never drink again. I promise. If you help me get away from this man without losing my virginity, I'll go to church every Sunday. I promise.'

Now, here she was alone and in bed with a giant of a man. With her not a whore or a slut, but a virgin, she wasn't the type of woman who'd have sex with someone who she didn't even know his name. If she was anything, instead of being sexually excited, she was embarrassed that he had already touched and felt so much of her body. With him helping her to escape one sexual situation before, here she was trapped in another sexual situation now.

Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have allowed him to carry her upstairs while exposing the back of her panties to dozens of men without a struggle. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have allowed him to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra without talking to her first and at least introducing himself. She wished she hadn't attended this frat party alone.

Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have allowed him to have his sexual way with her blouse and bra clad tits. Had she not been drinking and gotten drunk, she never would have allowed him to have his sexual way with her panty clad pussy before having his sexual way with her panty clad ass without even knowing him. She wished she hadn't consumed so much alcohol.

"No! Stop! No! Don't. Don't touch me," she said slapping at his hands and punching at his rock-hard shoulders. "How dare you? God, oh, God. Please stop pawing me. Fuck! Please stop groping me," she said pushing him away. "Oh, my God. Stop! Just frigging stop!"

He briefly respected her not wanting to be touched, felt, pawed, and groped. Instead of stripping her naked and forcibly raping her, taking his sexual seduction of her slower and more lovingly affectionate instead of more violently violent, he leaned down and kissed her. With his kisses unexpected, loving, and gentle, she closed her eyes and returned his kisses with her kisses. Kissing her and kissing her, French kissing her, while she continued French kissing him, they made out with one another as if they were lovers instead of strangers.

Then, following her lead again, when she voluntarily albeit drunkenly felt his erection through his pants, he felt her breasts and nipples through her blouse and bra again. When she fingered the head of his hard prick through his pants, he cupped and fingered her pussy though her panties before he returned his horny hand to her panty clad ass. Enamored with her ass, spending more time with her ass than any other part of her body, he seemed charmed by her sexy and shapely ass. Now that she was playing with his cock through his pants, unable to control himself, he continued his sexual assault of her round, firm ass through her panties.

When he parted her lips with his tongue again, he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra with one hand while cupping, feeling, and fingering her panty clad pussy with his other hand. When he wasn't feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra and her pussy through her panties, both of his hands were all over her panty clad ass. Touching her ass, feeling her ass, fondling her ass, squeezing her ass, and spanking her ass, he seemed to adore her ass more than any other part of her beautiful body.

He had quick hands for such a big man. As if he had four hands instead of two hands, touching her breasts, fingering her pussy, and feeling, squeezing, and patting her ass, he touched and felt her everywhere. Not wanting him to think that she was easy, a slut, or a whore, when he went too far by moving his hand inside the back of her panties, she wrestled with him to preserve her modesty and morals. Yet, with her so very drunk, her reactions were too slow, and his big hands were all over her naked ass. Touching her, feeling her, and groping her everywhere, he continued feeling more of her than she could stop him from feeling.

'Fuck,' she thought. 'How am I going to get myself out of this without being raped and losing my virginity?'

Not realizing before when she was downstairs with dozens of drunken men, Becky realized that she was in trouble now when she was upstairs with one giant of a man. With a man this big, she couldn't possibly stop him from having his wicked, sexual way with her. With a man this big, there was no one in the frat house who could defend her honor, spare her virginity, and save her from having sex with this giant. With a man this big, she couldn't imagine him on top of her, making love to her, fucking her, and pounding her pussy.

While trying to think of a way out, she continued returning his deep, wet kisses with her deep, wet kisses. While trying to think of a way out, she formulated a sexual plan of action that would hopefully appease him. For now, biding her time, all she could do was to reason with him. He seemed like an intelligent and a kind man instead of an aggressive man. Perhaps if she offered him a hand job or even a blowjob, once he ejaculated his sexual lust for her all over her hand or in her mouth, he'd allow her to leave.

"No. Don't. Please. Wait. Stop. Oh, my God," said Becky.

Figuring a hand job and/or a blowjob was her best plan of action, she hoped to save her modesty, maintain her honor, and preserve her virginity with that. Then, when he lifted her short skirt and started to pull down the back of her panties to expose her round, shapely ass and her black, trimmed pussy, she felt doomed. Desperate, albeit helpless to stop him, she tried to stop him from pulling down her panties by wrestling her panties from his enormous hand.

"I want you, Becky. I must have you," he said in his big, deep, booming voice.

He was so strong and seeming so intent on having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, especially with her naked ass. Having no one else to blame, it was her fault for sexually teasing the men and him downstairs. It was her fault for getting so drunk. It was her fault for allowing him to carry her up to his room, close his bedroom door, and deposit her on his bed.

"Wait. Please. Please, don't. Please stop. I beg you. I'm a virgin," she said nearly on the verge of crying and with eyes that obviously melted him by the way that he was now looking at her with love than with lust. "I'm saving myself for my husband," she said slurring her words again.

### SusanJillParker ###

She was so drunk, too drunk to fight him off especially with him so big and so strong. Fortunately for her, he wasn't a rapist but a nice guy. Fortunately for her, he wasn't the type of man who'd force himself on any woman, especially not on her. Fortunately for her, he didn't just want to have sex with her but he liked her. He really liked her.

Unbeknownst to her, lusting over her from afar, he had been physically, emotionally, and sexually attracted to her for a long time. From the first time he saw her on campus more than a year ago, he wanted to date her. Only with him so big, a turn off for some women, he was too afraid to introduce himself and ask her out on a date. Fearing she'd reject him because he was so big, too big, now here he was with her alone in his bedroom.

A shy, gentle giant, the elegant, Great Dane amid a pack of dirty, back alley dogs, he was a gentleman, a quality that most men aren't anymore. A man who knew what he wanted, obviously, what he wanted was her. Now that he had her alone, the last thing he wanted to do was to frighten her. The last thing that he wanted to do was to act like a horny schoolboy and grope her in the way that he had been doing.