Icelander Magnus Anally Fucks Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously not wanting to ruin a good thing, he stopped sexually accosting her to talk to her. Obviously, with him being kind, caring, and sympathetic with her, even loving, he wanted to show her his gentle side. Obvious that he cared for her, in the way that he looked at her, he looked at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

It didn't take a mystic, a wizard, or a fortune teller to know that he was already smitten her. Obviously, the last thing that he wanted was for her to reject him and/or not welcome his sexual advances. If asked what he wanted, what he wanted more than anything was to be her boyfriend and for her to be his girlfriend. If asked what he hoped for, what he hoped for more than anything was to have a relationship with her that was much more than just sexual.

"I know," he said. "You said that you're a virgin four times already," he said with a little laugh. "Don't worry. Trust me. I'm not going to take your virginity. Already aware of what being a virgin means to you, I wouldn't do that to you. I respect you and promise you that," he said with a grin that turned into a broad smile. "What I'd like to be is your friend, your boyfriend," he said while looking at her as if to see her reaction to what he just said. "Besides, there's other ways that we can have sex than having sexual intercourse."

'Other ways to have sex?' Already knowing what he wanted, she looked at him with fear mixed with sexual excitement. 'Obviously, I'm not leaving here without giving him what he wants,' she thought. 'Obviously, I'm not leaving here without giving him a hand job and/or a blowjob.'

Figuring that she'd have to give him a hand job or even a blowjob to get away from him, she was willing to do that to leave. Becky hoped the size of him wasn't a forewarning to the enormity of the size of his prick. She had jerked off and sucked some big pricks before, her way to maintain her virginity, but never had she jerked off and/or sucked the cock of a giant.

Even though she was turned off by the size of him, a double edge sword of fear, respect, admiration, and sexual attraction, she was turned on by the size of him too. Of all the things that piqued her curiosity, she couldn't help but wonder about the size of his cock. Yet, seemingly, he had other things on his mind than only receiving a hand job and/or even a blowjob.

With his hands so quick and with him so determined, before she even knew her panties were exposed, he lifted her short skirt and pulled down her panties again. Slow to react, Becky pulled her panties up while slapping his hand away again as if he was a bad boy. Only, this time, in the way he had slapped her ass harder before, sending him a message, she slapped his hand harder and with more meaning now.

"No! And no means no," she said. "I'm not fucking you. I'm not losing my virginity to you. I'm saving myself for my future husband."

As if he was pleased that she was saving herself for her future husband, perhaps he thought that she was saving herself for him.

"I respect that and I commend you for saving yourself for your future husband, whomever that may be. Yet, I don't understand, Becky," said Magnus in his deep, manly, albeit sad voice as if she had just hurt his feelings by rejecting him.

Becky looked at him with curiosity.

"Becky?" She looked at him puzzled. "You know my name? How do you know my name?"

He laughed.

"Of course, I know your name. Besides the men downstairs calling you by name and egging you on to strip naked, I knew who you were before that. You are the most beautiful woman on campus. I've been lusting over you from afar since the first day I saw you on campus. Don't you remember us talking earlier at the party?"

He looked at her as if hoping she'd remember and she looked at him as if he was lying.

"No, I don't remember," she said looking confused while slowly shaking her head from side to side. She wrinkled her brow trying to remember. "I'm so drunk. I'm too drunk to remember anything," she said as if she just heard what he had said earlier. "What don't you understand?"

He took her hands in his and talked to her slowly so that she'd understand.

"You stood on the coffee table ready to strip off your clothes when I stopped you, threw you over my shoulder, and carried you upstairs," he said looking at her with rejection. "I saved you from yourself. I didn't want you to get naked in front of all those men. They would have hurt you. They would have raped you. They would have gangbanged you. I didn't want you to ruin your reputation. And now, instead of being grateful to me, you won't have sex with me," he said looking at her with hurt. "What's up with that?"

Becky shrugged and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, sorry but I don't remember talking to you. I don't remember standing on the coffee table but I do remember falling forward and you catching me," she said. She looked at him as if he was telling stories about her ready to strip off her clothes. "Look, whatever your name is but— Wait. What's your name? What is your first name?"

He sighed.

"Magnus," he said with a laugh. "I told you that earlier too."

She looked at him as if he was speaking in a foreign language.

"Pardon? I'm sorry. I didn't understand you. What's your name?" She stared at him as if trying to understand what he was saying. "Mag what?"

He shrugged.

"Magnus. My name is Magnus," he said. "We were talking and when I returned from getting you a drink, you were standing on the coffee table."

She smiled.

"Magnus? I never heard of that name before," she said.

He looked bored that he wasn't already having sex with her.

"Magnus is my first name and Ver Magnusson is my last name. My name is Magnus Ver Magnusson. Where I come from, lots of people are named Magnus, even some of the women are named Magnus," he said without a laugh.

Thinking that he was from Norway or from Sweden with his blonde hair, blonde beard, and blue eyes, Becky looked at him with disbelief.

"Where are you from?"

He looked at her before telling her.

"Reykjavik," he said.

He looked at her with pride.

"Reykja what? Where's that?"

She looked at him with confusion.

"Reykjavik, Iceland," he said. "I'm from Iceland."

He looked at her with pride again.

"Iceland?" She laughed while looking at him confused again. "Where's that? By Greenland? In the North Pole? You're a blond Santa Claus," she said laughing at her own drunken joke.

Obviously used to people not knowing where Iceland was, he smiled at her ignorance.

"It's in the Norwegian Sea west of Norway and Sweden," he said. "The North Pole is about 3,000 miles away. I'm closer to Boston, about 2,500 miles, than to the North Pole. Greenland is about 750 miles away, Norway is about 900 miles away and Sweden is about 1,200 miles away. An island onto itself, we're in the middle of nowhere," he said sardonically. "We're the frigid version of Hawaii," he said with a laugh but few people vacation there. "If the icecaps melt due to global warming, we're one of the first inhabitants of Earth that's fucked."

As if she finally understood where he came from and who he was, she blurted out what she was thinking.

"So you're a Viking? You're a descendent from one of the ancient Norsemen. Is that what you are?"

She laughed and he returned her laugh with his laugh.

"I've been called a Viking before and even a Norseman," he said with a chuckle.

She acted interested in what he had to say. She nodded her head as if she was getting in a safe place with the conversation so that he wouldn't rape her. She continued talking to him as if he was her friend instead of a man who wanted to have sex with her. Obviously, once she got the Hell out of here, whatever relationship he hoped to have with her would be over.

"With your long, blonde hair, thick blonde beard, and big, blue eyes your name should be Thor," she said with a laugh. "You look like how I imagine Thor to look like. All you need is a lightning bolt and a hammer."

He returned her laugh with his laugh.

"I've been called Thor before too," he said.

Not taking no for an answer, in one fluid motion, he reached beneath her short skirt again and this time with his hands quicker than her reaction, he pulled her panties down and off. Now with her naked below the waist, rejecting her naked pussy for her naked ass, his hands were all over her naked ass. Touching, feeling, and squeezing her naked ass again, he patted her naked ass before slapping her naked ass but not too hard. As if her naked ass belonged to him, he acted as if he already owned her sweet, virginal, naked ass.

"No. Wait. Stop. What in the Hell are you doing? Hey! What the fuck! I thought we were getting better acquainted. I thought we were friends. Stop. Jesus," said Becky swatting his big hand away from her naked ass. "Let go of me. You're hurting me," she said even though he wasn't hurting her.

Unable to immediately find her panties, she pulled down her skirt to cover her naked ass and pussy.

"I want to be more than just friends," he said. "I want to be friends with benefits," he said with a snicker.

As if she was something good to eat, she looked up at him staring down at her. Having no choice after failing to get out of his precarious situation by talking sense to him, she went with plan B. At this point, she'd willingly do anything to save her virginity.

"What if I gave you a hand job? Would you like that?" She looked at him wide-eyed while nodded her head and smiling. When he showed no reaction to her volunteering to stroke his cock, she asked him another question. "What if I sucked your cock? I could suck your cock? Would you like me to blow you? I could blow you," she said.

### SusanJillParker ###

He gave her a sexually excited smile.

"That will work," he said. "A hand job is good but a blowjob is even better," he said sliding a slow, big finger across, her red, full lips. His index finger was the diameter of most men's cocks. "May I cum in your mouth?"

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'His index finger is huge.'

She rolled her eyes and sighed before taking his finger in her mouth to suck it as if she was already sucking his cock. If his finger was this big, she couldn't imagine how big his cock was. No doubt quite the mouthful, she could only imagine the bucket full of cum someone as big as him would have to unload in her willing mouth. No doubt, as do many of the other men she sucked, he'd probably want to give her a cum bath too.

'What is it with that? It's not enough that I blow someone and allow him to cum in my mouth but why must he defile me by cumming all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked tits. What in the Hell is that about? That never made any sense to me,' she thought while sucking his finger. 'Yet, whatever floats their boats, I guess.'

She just hoped he didn't gag her with his cock. She hoped he didn't expect her to deep throat his huge member. Fearing that he may choke her with his big prick and/or with his giant load of cum, the last thing that she wanted to do was to vomit all over him.

If it wasn't embarrassing enough that she was drunk and that he tore off her panties to expose her naked pussy and ass to his horny eyes, she'd be even more embarrassed if she puked all over him. Now that she thought of vomiting all over him, if she heaved on him, maybe she wouldn't have to blow him. If she vomited all over him, maybe he'd allow her to leave without forcing her to give him sex. Then, again, not knowing him or how he'd react, if she got sick on him, he may strike her, hurt her, and raped her anyway.

"Of course you may cum in my mouth," she said ejecting his finger from her mouth with her tongue to speak to him in such a sexy way. "It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth," she said giving him the eye while sliding a slow tongue across her full lips.

She smiled up at him while he smiled down at her. Willing to do anything to remain a virgin, she was willing to not only stroke him but also suck to him to not to lose her virginity. The last thing she wanted was for him to give her sexual intercourse. The last thing she wanted was for him to be on top of her, crushing her, and to have his huge cock inside of her and stretching her. The last thing she wanted was for this monster of a man to impregnate her with his giant child. With them both so tall, she could only imagine how tall their offspring would be.

"Do you swallow?"

She smiled. If she wasn't beautiful enough before she smiled, she was even more beautiful when smiling. She was as beautiful as any beauty queen he had ever seen on TV. Never attracted to short women, in the way he looked at her, stared at her, and drank all of her in with his gaze, he seemed glad that she was very tall.

"Yes," she said. "Again, it wouldn't be much of a blowjob if I didn't swallow."

'I just hope I don't gag on his gallon of cum,' she thought after telling him that she'd swallow his cum.

Yet, curious to see if his cock was proportional and reflective of his immense size, she unzipped him and reached her hand inside his pants. At first feel, as if he had a metal pipe in his pants instead of a cock, when grabbing his erect penis through his underwear, an understatement, she wasn't disappointed. Barely able to fit her hand in the opening of his unzipped pants because his erect prick took up so much room, at first feel, there was no way that she could remove his immense, erect prick through the small opening in his unzipped pants.

'Oh, oh,' she thought. 'He's so big. He's so hard. I don't know if I could even fit his cock in my mouth. If he humped my mouth while fucking my face, he'd probably loosen my teeth. If he ever fucked me and pounded my pussy with that monster, after crushing me to death, he'd probably split me in two,' she thought while fearing the worst.

Now that she touched his underwear clad cock with her fingertips, she was eager to feel, fondle, and stroke his stiff, naked prick in her hand. Now that she touched his underwear clad prick with her fingertips, curious to know how big it was, she wanted to see his erect cock. She wondered what his engorged prick looked like when sexually excited. She wondered how long, how wide, and how thick he was. She wondered if he was circumcised. Unable to free him from the confines of his jeans, she struggled to remove his erection from his underwear and pull his big, thick, hard prick from his pants.

"Sorry but you'll need to remove your pants and underwear for me to blow you. I can't remove your prick from your jeans," she said. "Your cock is too big and too hard for me to fit that and my hand through such a small opening," she said with a sexually excited laugh.

Taking her sweet time as if she was giving him a one-man striptease show, while staring up at him and sexually teasing him, she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her front snapping bra.

'Maybe if I allow him to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck my naked breasts, he'll cum faster,' she thought. 'Maybe if I allow him to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck my naked breasts, he'll forget about me giving him a blowjob.'

As if he had never seen women's tits before, he stared at her while watching her slowly unbutton her blouse and erotically unsnap her front snapping bra.

"Okay," he said.

Quick to react to her suggestion of removing his pants and underwear he stood.

"There," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at him. "How's this?" As if opening the gates of Heaven to angelic music playing in the background, she held her blouse and front snapping bra wide open with both hands. "Do you like my tits too or is it only my ass that you like?"

She looked down at where he was staring at her naked breasts before looking back up at him again.

"I like your tits as much as I like your ass. You have big, beautiful, shapely breasts with big nipples," he said. "I love your tits."

She smiled at his compliments.

"Instead of fucking me, you may touch, feel, and fondle my breasts while fingering and sucking my nipples while I stroke your prick before I suck your cock," she said. "Okay?"

He kicked off his shoes, pulled down pants, and removed them. He pushed down his underwear and removed that too. Now they were both naked below the waist. Still wearing her unbuttoned blouse and unsnapped bra, she removed them too. With Becky naked now but for her short skirt, she stared at his big dick in the way that he stared at her big tits.

"Okay," he said watching Becky trying to wrap her long, manicured fingers around his big, thick prick. "For the record, I like you, Becky. I really like you," he said leaning down to give her a kiss on the lips.

She returned his kiss with her kiss. Then, when he sat back down on the bed, in the way that she'd soon be all over his big prick, he was all over her big tits. Compared to and lost in his immense hands, her breasts looked smaller than they were. He touched her naked breasts, felt her C cup tits, and fondled her big boobs while fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

With her wanting to have some sexy fun too, she grabbed his thick prick as if she was grabbing an axe handle. She grabbed his big cock as if she was grabbing Thor's hammer and for all intents and purposes, as far as she was concerned, his big prick was Thor's hammer. With a cock as big, this could be deemed a deadly weapon.

"My God, you have such a big cock, the biggest prick I've ever seen that I almost need two hands to take hold of it," she said with a laugh while wrapping both hands around his enormous prick while stroking him with two hands. "I don't know if I can fit much of that monster in my mouth, but I'll try," she said continuing to stroke him and while leaning down to take him in her mouth to suck him.

Obviously not satisfied with her drunken hand job and her semi-conscious blowjob, especially with her falling in and out of inebriated sleep, he removed his cock from her mouth when she closed her eyes while sleeping. He unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. She was completely naked now.

Then, as if lifting a sack of flour, in one fluid motion, he turned her over. He lifted her and positioned her on her knees with her naked ass poised in the air and her forehead resting on a pillow. Ready for her to be prepped, while respecting her wish to remain a virgin, he was intent on fucking her in her ass. He reached in his nightstand drawer, pulled out a tube of lube, and creamed her ass with a handful of gel before inserting himself inside of her.

"Damn that's cold," she said awakening and turning her head while trying to see what he was doing behind her. "Hey, what the fuck? What are you doing back there, Thor? Wait! Stop! That's only for outgoing and not incoming," she said with a laugh before dosing off again.

He made a face while putting on a condom and wiping lube all over his protected prick.

"Magnus not Thor. My name is Magnus. Magnus Ver Magnusson," he said with pride to her sleeping body.

She reacted from the coldness of the gel and the familiar touch of his big hand on her naked ass by wiggling away from him before she drifted off to drunken sleep again. Then, when she burped, obviously fearful that she may vomit in this ass up and head down position, he moved her back to her side and in the fetal position. As if her naked ass dared him to fuck it, her ass was poised in readiness for his erect cock to penetrate her, impale her, and to anally fuck her.

### SusanJillParker ###

Gentle at first and taking his time while trying not to hurt her, with the head of his cock so big and her virginal anal opening so small, he ever so slowly eased the part of the head of his cock inside her. Obviously, not only did she have a virginal pussy but also she had a virginal asshole too. Slowly sliding and gently easing more of his erect prick in her ass, with her seemingly sleeping or pretending to sleep anyway for her not to voice her objections to him fucking her ass, he took his time.