Icelander Magnus Anally Fucks Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humping her slow, he humped her easy. The generous amount of lube applied to her asshole and to his condom covered prick gradually helped him to slide more of his stiff prick in her beautiful ass. Continuing the process of fucking her anally while taking his time, he inserted a little more of himself inside her while he humped her slow and he humped her gently. Obvious by the sexual excitement that he couldn't help from showing on his face, a slow and gentle anal fuck was just as sexually arousing as a fast and hard anal fuck.

Then, once the head of his prick penetrated her and opened the way for the rest of his enormous cock, as if he was a plumber snaking a small drain opening, he slowly snaked his cock deeper inside of her. Humping her just a little harder, taking his time while going slow and easy, he pushed more of himself inside her of her anal cavity. Then, when she moved with him, whether her movement was voluntary or something she did in her sleep involuntarily, he returned his hump with her hump.

As if she was enjoying being fucked in her ass, he followed her lead. Obviously inspired by her movements, the more she moved as if she was enjoying the sexual pleasure of being fucked in her ass, the more he moved with her. Then, when she moaned, that was his signal to be more sexually aggressive with her. Immediately, he humped her harder and he humped her faster.

He had eased, humped, and slid himself all the way inside of her now. As soon as she seemingly enjoyed him fucking her in the ass in her sleep as much as he was enjoying fucking her in her ass while he was awake, he continued humping her faster and harder. Now having gone beyond the point of no return, his cock was buried deep inside her ass. With her asshole so tight and his cock so big, it wouldn't be easy freeing himself from her ass without awakening her.

Continuing to hump her faster and harder, he was literally and figuratively pounding the shit out of her beautiful ass. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he held her shapely ass with both hands while pounding her tight asshole with his big cock. He grinded himself deeper inside of her while humping and humping her. As if he was fucking her virginal pussy instead of her virginal ass, he made anal love to her. The action of humping her harder and faster stretched her asshole enough so that he wasn't hurting her by forcing himself deeper inside of her.

"Oh, Becky baby. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck! I'm cumming. I only wish I wasn't wearing this damn condom so that I could shoot my load in your asshole. I only wish I was fucking your pussy instead of your ass," he said while receiving no response from her limp body. "Oh, Becky. Becky," he said. "I love you."

Obviously, if only by reading the sexually excited look on his face, whether she was sleeping or not, unconscious or conscious, she was the best anal sex partner he ever had. Had she been awake she would have heard him profess his love for her. Obviously sexually excited anally fucking Becky, it didn't take him long to ejaculate a huge load of cum in his condom. He continued humping her ass and fucking her ass before gently easing out and removing his stiff, condom clad prick from her ass. He grabbed some tissues, removed his condom, and wiped his cock clean of his cum.

He returned his focused attention to Becky to wipe away some excrement and a bit of blood that leaked from her rectum. Now that he was so familiar with her ass, as if he was her nurse and she was his patient, he cleaned her ass as best as he could with a bit of water from his water bottle and tissues. As if she was wearing an ass pad, he fashioned some tissue as a makeshift butt plug to catch whatever else she leaked.

Then, when she moved away from him to sleep, as if he owned her ass, he moved beside her. As if he was her husband and she was his wife, he held her, cuddled her, comforted her, and spooned her with his big arm across her naked breasts. Obviously, in the way that he lovingly held her, he was looking to have more than sex. Obviously, he was hoping to have a loving boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.

While enjoying the afterglow of sex, they stayed like that until she started snoring and when she did, before he fell asleep too, he got up from the bed and got dressed. Instead of abandoning her and leaving her there to be ravished by someone else, with her half drunk and half sleeping, he removed her impromptu butt plug, wiped her ass again, and helped her to dress. Then, as if rescuing her again, lifting her semi-conscious body, he gently carried her sleeping body over his shoulder, down the stairs, out the door, and to his car. Gently seating her in his car, he buckled her seatbelt to prevent her from falling forward during the ride home.

He could have spent the night with her but, protecting her reputation instead, he didn't. He could have carried her down the stairs and out to his car in his arms but, being the man's man and the manly man that he is, he didn't. Instead, as if making a statement that he was the strongman and she was the weak woman, he carried her over his shoulder as if he was, indeed, a conquering Viking, and she was his spoils.

He carried her as if he was a caveman and she was his cavewoman. He carried her as if she was not only his woman but also as if he owned her. He carried her as if he was already her man and she was already his woman. He carried her in the way that he hoped to carry her as his beloved wife in the Wife-Carrying Championship Contest held in Finland each year.

Having been interested in her for a while, he knew where she lived with her roommate. Being that it was late, after 2:00 am, and not wanting to embarrass her, he did what any gentleman would do. Careful not to bump her head, he ever so gently deposited her on a chair on the front porch and rang the bell before slowly driving away. Driving slowly while checking in his rearview mirror to see if her friend would come out to collect her, when she did, he turned and rounded the corner for home.

### SusanJillParker ###

Normally an early riser, Becky didn't awaken from her sound, drunken sleep until nearly 10:00 am. Never had she slept as late. Glad she had the day off, Sunday, she was glad she didn't have an early morning class. As if she had slept in the wrong position or sat on something hard, oddly curious to her, her asshole was sore. After taking a quick, cold shower, she grabbed a cushion to sit on, poured herself some coffee, and sat at the kitchen table with her head in her hands.

'How did I get home? I don't remember,' she thought. 'What happened last night? I don't remember,' she tried jogging her memory. 'Who was I with? I don't remember. Where did I go? I remember loud music and a lot of people. That's all I remember.'

Her roommate Sarah entered the kitchen.

"Late night, Becky?"

Sarah laughed. Seemingly she was always laughing at Becky in a good nature sort of way. Behind the times, she was so naïve when it came to dating and having a good, sexual time. With her having long conversations about men and sex, she had confessed to Becky that she wished wasn't a virgin. As if she was talking to a Nun instead of her best friend, it was sometimes difficult to be on the same page when talking about sexual relationships with Becky.

"You have no idea," she said Becky holding her head with her hand while looking up at her friend squinty eyed. "I'm not sure but I think I had sex," she said.

Sarah looked at her friend shocked, excited, and happy.

"Yeah, you're not a virgin anymore," said Sarah. "Only, did you say that you think you had sex? I don't understand. How could you not be sure if you had sex? Either you had sex or you didn't have sex. Were you that drunk not to know if someone fucked you?"

Becky made a face as if she had just eaten a bug.

"I didn't have sexual intercourse. No one fucked my pussy. I'm still a virgin," she said. She looked at Sarah as if she was about to cry. "The last thing I remember was I was giving this guy a hand job before giving him a blowjob. His cock was so long and so wide that I couldn't fit my hand around it. His cock was so big that I couldn't fit much more than a few inches of it in my mouth," she said. "I needed two hands to give him a hand job," she said with a laugh.

She looked at Sarah with a confused look on her face.

"Wow," said Sarah looking at her friend. "I could have used a cock like that last night. I was so horny," she said with a laugh. Then, when Becky didn't laugh with her, she obviously knew that there was something wrong. "What? What's wrong? Did he hurt you? Did he force you? Did he rape you? Who is he? I'll kill him. I'll report him to the police," said Sarah. "Son-of-a-bitch," said Sarah banging the kitchen table in anger.

Becky jumped and winced when Sarah banged the table. Then, she shook her head.

"No, it was nothing like that but just now, before I took a shower," she said with an embarrassed pause.

"What?"

Sarah looked at her friend with concerned while Becky looked at her friend with fright.

"I found a little blood and a brown spot on my panties," she said looking at her roommate horrified.

Sarah's mouth fell open.

"Blood? A brown spot on your panties? Oh, my God," said Sarah reacting to what Becky had just said.

Sarah stared down at her friend staring up at her.

"I think he had anal sex with my drunken, sleeping body. I remember offering him a hand job and a blowjob but I don't even remember if him cumming on my hand or in my mouth. I don't remember consensually agreeing for him to fuck me in my ass," said Becky with an embarrassed, little laugh.

Sarah returned Becky's horrified look with her horrified look.

"Oh my God! Anal sex! You had anal sex? Did you really have anal sex? I never had anal sex. How was it? Did it hurt? Did you enjoy it? Did he cum? Did you cum? Tell me everything. I want to know. Always afraid to try it, I've always been curious about anal sex," said Sarah. "Way to go, Becky. Way to go," said Sarah.

Becky shrugged, sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"I don't know any of the details," said Becky. "I don't remember. I was drunk. I was so drunk that I hardly remember anything."

Sarah leaned forward in her chair. Obviously she was eager to know all the details of Becky having anal sex for the first time.

"Who was he? Who fucked you in your ass. Tell me? What's his name? Other than him having a big cock, what did he look like? Do you remember who fucked you in your ass?"

Sarah laughed while looking at Becky wide-eyed. Becky looked at her roommate as if she had a headache and was hungover. As if she was trying to remember who it was who fucked her in the ass, she wrinkled her brow and concentrated.

"I can see him. I can hear his voice. A good-looking man, he had blond hair, a blonde beard, and blue eyes, I think. He had a big, deep, booming voice. He was this big Dude, a giant of a man named Maximillian or Magnum or something like that," she said.

Sarah looked at her friend with awe and shock.

"Magnum?" Sarah laughed. "Was his name Magnus?"

Becky looked up at her friend as if she had just pushed a button of recognition inside her.

"Magnus. Yeah, that was his name. His name was Magnus, Magnus ver Magnusson or something like that," said Becky.

Sarah's mouth fell open with her excitement.

"You had anal sex with Magnus? Oh, my God. You had anal sex with Thor. Thor the Viking fucked you in your ass? Magnus fucked you in the ass. I don't believe it. Oh, my God. Everyone at school has been after him. He's so handsome. He's so big. He's so strong. He's such a man's man," said Sarah looking out the front window when she heard a car. "He's here."

Becky bolted up the stairs to get dressed, put on her face, and fix her hair. Quick to get ready, anxious to talk to Magnus to find out what else happened last night that she couldn't remember, she came downstairs wearing a short skirt and a low-cut blouse. She looked so pretty. She looked so sexy. She looked so hot.

"Hi Magnus," she said as if she was expecting him when she was as surprised to see him as Sarah was.

Beaming her a wide smile, he looked at her as if she was the only woman in the world. He looked at her as if she was already his woman. He looked at her as if she had already told him that she loved him in the way that he had already told her that he loved her. He looked at her as if she had already said yes to marrying him. He handed her a boutique of fresh flowers. Leaving the room to give them some privacy, Sarah took charge of the flowers to put them in a vase with water.

"Hi Becky," he said.

Not big on small talk, as if she was paralyzed and couldn't walk, or as if he was rescuing her from a fire, or as if he owned her ass, Magnus lifted her and put her over her shoulder again.

"Magnus! What in the Hell are you doing? Put me down. Hey, where are you taking me? Jesus. I have legs. I can walk," she said kicking her legs while slapping him on his broad, hard shoulders. "Put me down, now!"

Magnus put her down and looked at her with dejection.

"Sorry. I'm used to carrying everything that way," he said giving her an explanation with an apologetic shrug. "I don't know if you know this but my father was a four-time champion in the world strongman competition. We like carrying things and people over our shoulders," he said with a laugh.

Becky took him by his hand.

"Let's go out for breakfast. We need to talk about last night," said Becky.

Magnus beamed and waved a goodbye to Sarah.

"Okay," he said.

THE END

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.