Icha Icha 01: Cherry Blossom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat dripped down both lovers' bodies and the lewd sound of flesh smacking against flesh filled the room as Naruto continued to drive his vein-covered cock into his rosette lover's warmth at an inhuman pace, and she continued to scream in pleasurable bliss while her walls grinded against his cock with each powerful thrust into her tight lower crevice.

Sakura could feel her orgasm building with each thrust into her heated core. Knowing this she gripped her breasts and began to help her handsome lover fondle them, making her insides tighten around his cock. Their efforts finally paid off when Sakura let out another loud scream as her walls tightened around his cock causing it to fire a heavy burst of semen into her hungry womb.

Sakura collapsed onto her back and Naruto collapsed beside her, both lovers panting heavily and sweating profusely. Sakura lovingly ran her hands through Naruto's blonde spiky, yet flexible hair and he ran his hands through her bright pink hair lovingly.

"That's some energy you have, Naruto-kun. I must say your stamina never ceases to impress me." Sakura said and Naruto chuckled.

"Well, I'll show you how much energy I have left." Naruto and Sakura looked at him nervously. It was then she found herself on all fours with Naruto still inside of her.

He held onto her ass while beginning to bang his length into her body once again and she gripped the sheets as strong as possible and bit into them. Naruto's hips charged forward into Sakura's womanhood and her body rocked back and forth and her breasts heaved from the power of his thrusts.

Sakura once again began to scream loudly as Naruto's length plunged into her pussy and crashed into her walls. He delightfully smiled as Sakura's screams of ecstasy were like music to his ears and her blush hadn't left her lovely face. Naruto's length shot into Sakura's lower orifice and she smiled lustfully. Sakura was really impressed that he knew just how to pleasure her.

With his agile movements, Naruto's cock rammed into Sakura's pussy with great speed and force and her rear collided against his crotch. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh once again echoed throughout the room and Naruto placed himself on Sakura's back. He cupped her breasts and started to caress them. Sakura whimpered as Naruto began nibbling her neck again in the same area he had earlier and her breasts were smothered together.

Naruto rubbed the mounds together and his canines smoothly worked on her neck. Pleasure spread throughout Sakura's body once more as Naruto's nibbling turned into slow licking and sweat poured down her heated body. He caressed the orbs and buried his fingers into them. Sakura moaned as Naruto's stiffness rocketed into her womanhood with blinding speed.

Sakura reared back and made her back touch Naruto's chest as he held onto her breasts. His length pummeled into her moistness and she managed to stay upright, despite the fact that Naruto's pounding was causing her legs to wobble. Naruto held onto Sakura's breasts and her eyes still sparkled with passionate lust for him. He moved his face forward and placed his head over her shoulder.

He kissed her cheek and Sakura's eyes squeezed shut as she wrapped around his erection. His length erupted a typhoon of semen into her deep caverns and her eyes nearly rolled up into her skull from the ecstatic feeling. Semen poured out of Sakura once again before Naruto released her breasts and let her land on the mattress. She lie there and panted with a bright smile on her face.

"Say, Naruto-kun, I know this is likely a pointless question in your case, but are you up for another round?" Sakura asked.

"You bet!" Naruto said as he lay on his back and Sakura straddled him backwards. They smiled at each other as Sakura lifted her womanhood and slid down Naruto's hilt. Sakura's lust-filled expression once again lit up on her face as Naruto gripped her waist and began to pound into her one again.

Naruto moaned as he thrust into the warms walls that his cock rubbed against and Sakura once again started screaming out of total lust from the intense pleasure she was feeling while resting her ass on his lap and she began to work her hips to grind his cock inside her thoroughly as it was sent thundering into her tight pussy.

Sakura whimpered and her seemingly immortal blush returned to her face as Naruto slammed his powerful manhood into her moist womanhood and he moaned at how warm she felt on the inside while she did likewise with how hard Naruto was ponding into her. Naruto moaned as Sakura grinded his cock and she moaned while her large breasts heaved as she rode his slamming length.

Sakura's bright green eyes were darkened with lust as Naruto pounded into the warm, sensitive walls of flesh that smothered his member warmly. Sakura's plump ass smacked against Naruto's lap as his cock jetted into her core and she continued working her hips to grind the member that was repeatedly pummeling into her hot walls.

Naruto growled huskily at the beautiful girl riding his cock as he reached up and cupped her breasts and once again began to caress and bounce them in his palms while Sakura continued to ride her blonde lover's length while still working her hips in complete tandem with his movements with his thrusts penetrating her womanhood as it was slammed into vigorously.

Naruto rubbed Sakura tits together and he loved how warm and tender they felt in his palms while the emerald-eyed woman continued to buck her hips in response to all of this. Sakura gripped the sheets of the bed and held onto them tightly as Naruto's cock crashed into her tightening womanhood that grinded it with each movement of her hips.

Sakura's level of arousal soared higher than ever before as Naruto's length rocketed straight into her pussy and he continuously slammed his cock into the warmth that kept him both stimulated and motivated as he rubbed the large orbs together since he realized that the blonde female grew tighter on his length each time he fondled her breasts. Naruto and Sakura moaned loudly as he pounded into her one last time before her walls clamped down onto him one final time and pulled on his length causing it to fire one last heavy torrent of semen into her hungry womb. Sakura's face erupted into a lustful smile as their release poured out of her and trailed down Naruto's cock. Sakura lifted herself off his cock and collapsed backwards onto Naruto, sweaty and exhausted.

Naruto pulled the sheets over their still warm bodies as Sakura cuddled up close to him. He wrapped his arms around the beautiful rosette and ran his hands through her pink hair affectionately as Sakura stroked her blonde lover's whisker marks with tender love and affection.

"I love you Naruto-Kun, I was so stupid to not realize it before, but I'm glad that I have you now." Sakura said lovingly.

"And I'm glad that you're mine Sakura-Chan, and I promise that as long as I'm with you, you'll never, ever be alone again, believe it." Naruto proudly declared and tears of joy welled up in Sakura's eyes at having someone who truly loved and cared about her and the two shared one last lingering kiss before fading off to sleep in each other's arms.

12