Icha Icha; The Weapons Mistress

Story Info
Tenten shows how much she admires Naruto
6.7k words
4.52
24.5k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not own the characters (they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto).In this story Naruto and Tenten are both 18.

Sixth Hokage Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze was on his way over to the forge that Tenten's father owned in the late afternoon. He was currently wearing his Hokage cloak which was an orange cloak with black flames and red markings on the collar similar to the ones on Hagomoro's cloak. His cloak also the kanji for "Sixth Hokage" on the back along with the symbol of the Uzumaki Clan above it.

Tenten had run into him earlier today and told him to come by her family's forge later on that day to pick up something that "belonged to him". Although she wouldn't say what it was, she simply said to him that it was something that her father had said was meant to be given to him a long time ago.

"Well after everything I have been through in the war, I'm guess I should be used to surprises by now." Naruto thought to himself smiling as he thought about how the war had been won. Naruto and Sasuke had finished off Madara Uchiha after the two of them had been gifted with Hagomoro's chakra.

Naruto had managed to pull all of the tailed beasts from Madara as well as the Shinju chakra he possessed which was added to his own Shinju chakra that he received from a redeemed Obito Uchiha. He then used the combined chakra of the tailed beasts as well as Hagomoro's chakra to activate his new Senjutsu of the Six Paths chakra cloak which made him look like a mirror image of the Sage.

Sasuke meanwhile had awakened the Rinnegan in his left eye after receiving Hashirama's cells from Kabuto who arrived to save Sasuke's life to repay Sasuke's brother Itachi for showing him the error of his ways. His newly awakened Rinnegan merged with his Sharingan and this only served to enhance his powers.

Naruto then surprised his allies when Naruto was revealed to have awakened his own unique Rinnegan thanks to the combination of Hagomoro and the Shinju's chakra, and the chakra of Hashirama Senju given to him by the reincarnated Hokage himself. Naruto's version of the Rinnegan, which he called the Yin-Yang Rinnegan was colored black with white ripples from the influence from the Shinju's chakra.

But what ultimately proved to be the biggest shock of all to everyone (especially Madara and Sasuke) was when Naruto revealed his new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes that he had received as a gift from Obito Uchiha, who had given him his Sharingan as he transferred the tailed beasts to him to save his life and Itachi Uchiha who had given him Shisui Uchiha Sharingan before going to find Sasuke instead of destroying it and telling Naruto to use it when the time was right.

Naruto's two gifted Mangekyo Sharingan had then morphed into Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan thanks to the influence of the Sage's chakra and this gave Naruto the ability to summon his own completed Susanoo which took on the appearance of a giant knight with a demonic right claw and a demonic horn on its head. In its right hand was a giant gothic-looking zweihander.

Naruto and Sasuke destroyed Madara with a combination of Sasuke's Rinnegan enhanced Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi that skewered the elder Uchiha ancestor before he was cleaved into pieces by Naruto's Susanoo sword. Naruto and Sasuke then proceeded to destroy his remains with a Chidori Sharp Spear/Lava Release: Rasenshuriken combination.

After Madara had been completely obliterated Obito Uchiha had used the last of his remaining life force to perform the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique to revive all of the members of the Allied Shinobi forces that he and Madara were responsible for killing as well as the deceased jinchuuriki.

Then much to Naruto's surprise Kabuto used the last bit of his life force to perform an Impure World Reincarnation in a similar fashion as Orochimaru when he reincarnated the previous Hokage to bring back all those who were killed as a direct result of Akatsuki's actions and Orochimaru and Kabuto's crimes before the reincarnated shinobi were fully revived by Obito's technique.

Obito and Kabuto died soon after and despite all the chaos they had both caused, Naruto would be lying if he said that he wasn't somewhat sad to see the two reformed villains die, but he took solace in the fact that they had both died as their true selves and not behind the masks that they had lived under for so long.

Sasuke returned to Konoha soon after and was reunited with Sakura and he and Orochimaru were soon pardoned for their crimes and were allowed to return to Konoha and as a form of compensation for how Sasuke's clan was wrongfully slain the Konoha Council was soon reformed with Koharu and Homura stripped of their positions and Sasuke was offered a spot on the council which he gratefully accepted.

As for Naruto he was celebrated as a hero in the five Elemental Nations and soon after he was rewarded with his lifelong dream of becoming Hokage. Soon after he was named Hokage, he later named Sasuke as the newly-appointed Captain of the ANBU like his brother before him along with naming both Sasuke and Sai as his bodyguards.

"Hey Naruto, you finally made it." a familiar voice said and Naruto looked up and smiled to see that he was at the weapons forge and standing in front of the forge waiting to greet him was Tenten herself.

The bun-haired brunette hadn't changed much in regards to her personality. She was still the same spark of energy that she had been since her youth. However that wasn't the case for her physical appearance. Her body had matured since they were younger and Naruto had to fight back a blush at the weapons mistresses' slender, toned figure.

"Um Naruto, are you still with us?" Tenten giggled as she snapped her fingers in front of his face to bring him back to the realm of the cognizant.

"Y-Yeah, sorry about that. So what did you say you had for me?" Naruto asked the weapons mistress.

"Follow me and you'll find out." Tenten said and she turned and led Naruto into the forge where they both came face-to-face with Tenten's father.

"Ah, Hokage-sama. Glad you could make it." Tenten's father said as he smiled at him.

"Thank you very much. So Tenten tells me you had something that belonged to me?" Naruto asked the weapons master.

"Oh, yes wait here for one moment, Tenten would you come with me please." the man said and Tenten followed her father to the back before they returned moments later holding two boxes. Tenten was holding a long and slender black box and her father was carrying a large blue box that he was looking at with a reminiscent expression on his face.

"It's been a long time since I've laid eyes on these weapons. Eighteen years to be exact. Here these belong to you." the weapons master said as he and Tenten handed the boxes to Naruto.

Naruto took the boxes from them and opened them to reveal a black-bladed katana in a silver and red sheath. The hilt of the blade was silver and adorned with a large ruby with the Uzumaki Clan symbol. The large box contained a large zweihander with a double-pronged tip as well as Lightning Release seals on one side of the blade and the kanji for "Thunder God" on the other.

"What is this?" Naruto said as he looked at the blades in awe.

"These are two blades that I created over twenty years ago: the katana is called the Ugetsu Kageuchi (Cormorant Moon, Darkness Inside) and the zweihander is called the Sword of Takemikazuchi. These are two swords I forged for your mother and father long ago. You're father wanted a sword that allowed him usage of lightning-based attacks to level the playing field against his rival, the Fourth Raikage A.

The katana was your mother's ANBU sword that became her most trusted weapon on the field of battle. And it really suited her signature Iaijutsu sword style. After they had died, the swords were returned to me by the Third Hokage who instructed me to seal them away until the time was right. Well now that you are the Sixth Hokage, I feel absolutely no regrets in passing on your parent's swords to you." the elder weapon's master said and Naruto gratefully bowed to the man.

"Thank you, I'll be forever grateful for this. I promise to take good care of these gifts." Naruto said as he took hold of his father's sword and it crackled with lightning energy as if it was glad to be united with its original master's heir and after being given a buckler sheath to carry his sword on his back, he buckled his sword onto his back and placed his mother's sword at his hip before heading out to the training grounds to test out his new weapons.

~About an hour later at 6:00 P.M. at the training grounds~

Naruto was currently practicing with his new weapons and even though he had just gotten them, he was already showing great proficiency with his new weapons. He masterfully wielded both weapons as if he'd already used both weapons about a thousand times before.

His movements with his mother's sword were lightning-fast and precise and mirrored the same movements his mother once used. And his skill with the Takemikazuchi's lightning-based techniques were almost second-nature to him.

"Well aren't you a natural at this." Naruto heard a female's voice say and he turned around and looked up to see Tenten sitting on a branch of a nearby tree.

"Tenten, how long have you been sitting up there?" Naruto curiously asked.

"A while, I wanted to see how good you were with those new toys of yours, and I have to admit you're an absolute master with those weapons." Tenten said in admiration.

'Well thank you very much Tenten, but in all honesty I still need a bit of practice to get a full hang of these new weapons." Naruto modestly said and Tenten smirked before she leapt down from the tree and pulled out her weapons scroll and unsealed it to reveal her signature Bo staff Kali-Yuga.

"Well if that's the case, then how about putting those weapons to the test against me. Besides, I've been itching to see for myself just how much stronger you've become since you've gotten those new sets of eyes of yours that Neji told me about. So how about it Naruto-kun." Tenten said and Naruto chuckled.

"Well who am I to say no to a challenge. Let's see what you can do Tenten." Naruto said as his blue eyes morphed into his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (since he had the ability to change his eyes at will to suit whatever opponent and situation he was facing). And he stood in his Iaijutsu stance ready to draw his mother's sword and strike.

"Where Springs Not Fail" (Luoyang: Grand Festival of Guandi Temple Theme) from Soul Calibur V OST begins playing

"Let's dance Tenten." Naruto said as he charged Tenten and unleashed several lightning-fast strikes with the Ugetsu Kageuchi, each strike quickly made from the draw of his sword. Tenten was barely able to counter and keep up with his speed, but thanks to her natural prowess in bojutsu she was just barely able to deflect each of his strikes before launching a counterassault of her own.

But thanks to his inhuman speed and the seeing ability of his Eternal Sharingan, he was able to either deflect or counter all of her strikes with ease. After several minutes of fighting, neither of them could gain an advantage over the other since Naruto's unrivaled speed was neutralized by Tenten's unmatched bojutsu skills.

Naruto leapt away from Tenten and quickly sheathed his mother's sword before drawing the Sword of Takemikazuchi and began charging the blade with natural lightning energy. Tenten, seeing an opening to attack drew her two smaller scrolls and placed them on the ground before she activated the scrolls which released smoke while also flying and spinning into the air in the shape of two dragons made of smoke.

"Sōshōryū!" (Twin Rising Dragons) Tenten shouted as she jumped into the air between the scrolls before she began to summon multiple different types of weapons which she sent firing at Naruto with a simple movement of her hands. Naruto, however deflected the projectiles launched at him with the lightning from his now fully-charged blade.

"Ikazuchi no Kiba" (Ninja Art: Fangs of Lightning) Naruto shouted as he sent an electrical essence into the clouds that he then used to create lightning strikes that he sent at Tenten which she just barely managed to avoid before she drew her large scroll and tossed in into the air above Naruto for her most powerful attack.

"Sōgu: Tensasai" (Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain Disaster) Tenten shouted as she summoned several weapons from her scroll that rained down on Naruto with such blinding speed that they appeared as white streaks. But just as before, Naruto deflected all of the attacks with his skilled mastery of the Takemikazuchi's lightning technique before deciding it was time to end this.

"Raisō: Ikazuchi no Utage" (Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning) Naruto shouted as he used the Takemikazuchi to create several bolts of lightning that cut through the ground before they struck Tenten and electrocuted her. Tenten screamed in pain as she was dazed by the lightning and Naruto, ever the opportunist sheathed the Takemikazuchi and quickly drew the Ugetsu Kageuchi before he channeled his wind chakra into them and struck Tenten with his Wind Cutter Technique.


Naruto then sheathed his mother's blade just before Tenten fell to the ground unconscious. Naruto then walked up to Tenten and, after activating his Yin-Yang Rinnegan, he used his Shinju chakra to heal Tenten and after he was done healing the brunette, she sat up and shook the cobwebs out of her head.

"Wow Naruto, I can see now why Madara didn't have any chance in hell of beating you. You absolutely dominated our battle." Tenten complimented as she tried to get to her feet but she looked to be a little unsteady on her feet.

"Tenten, you haven't recovered from being hit by my lightning attacks. It's really amazing that you're even able to stand. You really should take it easy." Naruto said out of concern.

"Don't worry about me Naruto, I'll be fine." Tenten said before she nearly stumbled again and Naruto caught the still-dazed brunette and picked her up bridal-style.

"I won't hear of it, you're staying with me tonight until you get better." Naruto firmly said as he began to carry her back to his mansion. But unknown to him, Tenten was actually smirking to herself, but Naruto was so focused on getting her to his house that he didn't notice.

~About an hour later at 9:00 P.M. at the Hokage Mansion~

Naruto relaxed on his bed in the Hokage Mansion as Tenten was currently in the shower soothing her tired and dazed muscles. He was currently wearing only his orange and black boxer shorts and he was looking at his mother and fathers blades once again. The weapons had proven themselves to be very viable tools and he really admired the fact that Tenten's father had so expertly crafted these weapons.

"I guess weapons mastery really does run in the family." Naruto thought to himself as he put his mother and father's swords away.

"Oh Naruto-Kun." he heard Tenten say and he turned to see Tenten and his eyes went wide at what he saw. Tenten was standing in the doorway of the bathroom and she was completely naked except for her black, open-toed and low-heeled sandals. Naruto's heart began to nearly beat out of his chest and he began to feel his mouth become suddenly dry.

"Like what you see Naruto-kun." Tenten said seductively as Naruto gazed at her in awe. He knew that Tenten's body had matured, but now that he saw her in all of her natural beauty, he saw just how much she'd grown. She had a slender, yet toned figure with a nice firm ass and nice and perky breasts and Naruto just continued to stare at her in awestruck disbelief and Tenten smirked at his reaction before she walked over to him with a seductive sway in her slender hips.

"W-wait, Tenten how are you healed so quickly." Naruto stammered as Tenten pounced on him and straddled him and Tenten just giggled.

"You haven't realized it yet Naruto-kun? I was never hurt, I let you take me home with you." Tenten said with a smirk.

But why, I don't understand?" Naruto said and Tenten just comically rolled her eyes at how clueless he was.

"Well them maybe this will help you get the picture." Tenten said before she framed Naruto's face and leaned down to kiss him. Naruto was stunned by this action but looking into Tenten's eyes, he could see the love smoldering in her brown eyes and he finally understood how she felt about him as he wrapped his arms around her slender form and returned the kiss.

Naruto's tongue swept over Tenten's lip and she immediately opened her mouth and allowed him to slide his tongue into her mouth and they began a fiercely-contested battle for dominance. Naruto's tongue rubbed against Tenten's tongue and forced her tongue back, but Tenten's energetic tongue wouldn't back down without a fight.

Tenten's tongue pushed Naruto's tongue back and tried to dominate his mouth, but his stamina was just too much for her to overcome, despite her own impressive stamina and he forced her tongue back into submission and worked her over until she was forced to submit to the blonde sage and he dominated the inside of her mouth and he relished in his victory before they broke the kiss.


"Get undressed Naruto-kun." Tenten said and Naruto nodded before she got off of him to allow him to remove his clothes and Tenten licked her lips as she intently watched him strip down until he stood before her completely undressed and her eyes immediately locked on Naruto's member which by now was fully erect as she walked up to Naruto and wrapped her right hand around his cock and he moaned at her soft touch.

"Well Naruto-kun, it looks like you've got a secret weapon that you neglected to tell me about. Although I must say, this weapon is more impressive than any of your other weapons." Tenten seductively teased as she stroked her lover's cock and Naruto wrapped his arms around her hips before he began to back her into the bathroom before he closed the door behind them.

He then picked Tenten up by her hips and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her into the shower and he pressed her up against the wall of the large shower as she unwrapped her legs from around his waist and she turned on the shower allowing the warm water to rain down on both of their nude bodies.

Naruto seized hold of Tenten's breasts and he pressed them together and carefully groped them as he licked and nipped away at her neck. Tenten shivered in lust and she purred as Naruto continued to lick and kiss her neck while continuing to toy with her perky tits. Tenten decided to return his teasing as she reached down and began to once again stroke his cock.

By now the heat from the shower had caused the entire bathroom to be filed with steam as Naruto continued to toy with Tenten's tits and she continued to stroke his cock before Naruto pressed her breasts together and carefully bit into her breasts. Tenten moaned at this and her legs shook with lust as Naruto gently wrenched his jaws on her hardened nipples and he also teasingly licked her tits.

Naruto noticed her quaking legs and smirked to himself knowing what it meant as he continued to work his canines on his new lover's tits while simultaneously groping her breasts. Tenten moaned as she held her lover's head against her chest as he tenderly bit into and groped her tits. Tenten loudly moaned once again as Naruto's teeth gently pulled her nipples forward by slightly moving his head back.

He then released her tits and he kneeled down until his face was in front of her womanhood. Naruto saw the tasty juices that were a result of his teasing and he smirked as he started fingering the slender brunette's pussy and she whimpered and panted in lust as he teased her folds.

Tenten leaned against the wall of the shower while she raised her lower body and draped her legs onto his broad shoulders and she ran her fingers through the blonde's hair urging him to continue. Naruto was more than happy to oblige as he started licking her folds while simultaneously prodding at her innards with his fingers.

12