Icing On The Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Heather was moaning out and bucking back with vigorous passion.

Jocelyn was soon screaming out and the two were taking each end so deep that it was impossible for the guys to even see the dildo anymore. What part of it wasn't in Heather was now certainly in Jocelyn. Heather felt the object attack her inner walls and reach new depths that she had never felt before. How much of it was in her, she wondered? Jocelyn started to scream out and Heather bit her lips, not wanting to lose control in front of everyone. She knew her orgasm would be the point of no return for her, and wanted desperately to hold onto what little dignity she had left. But she couldn't. She just had to cum.

Another boy came up to Jocelyn, his erect penis throbbing in his hand just before it started spurting thick bursts of icing all over her crème-coated face. Bursts of semen splattered up into her hair and down the bridge of her nose. Sperm flowed down over her brows and landed all over her cheeks. She felt it dripping off her face in thick clumps, dangling off her nose even still. Jocelyn couldn't believe the amount of sperm coated to her face. It now rolled down through her eyelashes again and then sealed her left eye shut as a waterfall of semen ran from her forehead, through her eye, into a mess of semen on her cheeks. Jocelyn started to scream out in ecstasy and began bucking harder.

Heather felt a deep pressure that tickled her g-spot build and build until finally it burst and sent electricity rocketing through her pussy, deep inside her stomach, and flood her extremities as her body went rigid as steel. Then, all at once, her body went limp. Jocelyn fucked herself a few more times, sending the dildo rocketing deeper and deeper inside of Heather, causing mini eruptions to painfully explode against her already tormented g-spot.

Then, Jocelyn screamed out and burst. Heather felt her collapse behind her, sending the dildo inside her rocketing up against her upper wall at an awkward angle. Jocelyn was face down, her butt raised into the air, a pink double-sided dildo escaping her pussy into Heather's. Heather turned around, still connected to Jocelyn, and saw Jocelyn's eyes meet her own. They both heard the sound of Tyler snapping away at his camera, capturing the whole depraved act.

"Heather, that was fantastic," Jocelyn said.

Tyler then approached Jocelyn and grabbed her by the hand and helped her up, the sopping dildo pulling free of her tight cunt and falling to the floor drenched in her cum and nectar. Heather was left to catch her breath, the dildo hanging loosely out of her pussy like a snake trying to escape its hole.

Then, one of the naked boys took Heather by the hand and helped her up. The dildo finally fell free of her pussy also. It was left on the sheet drenched in cum. The boy walked Heather over to the table of snacks and bent her over it. Then, he came up behind Heather and pushed his cock deep into her pussy, causing her to yell out.

Without warning, he started fucking her from behind in front of all of the eager and horny boys waiting to cum on Jocelyn's face. Each thrust through Heather's aching cunt made her feel more and more like the whore she had been marked as when she kissed Jocelyn. Then, she saw Jocelyn being led over to the other side of the table. She saw Tyler bend her over and entered her from behind. Heather looked away out of respect, but her forceful lover turned her head back so she couldn't look away.

"It's okay to watch," he said.

"What's... ugh... fuck... what's your name..." Heather begged.

"Tommy..." he said.

"You... fuck... you are supposed to cum on Jocelyn's face, I thought."

"I changed my mind. I want to ejaculate all over your pretty blonde face."

The idea that she would take a facial shocked and somewhat disgusted her, but the cum already on her face didn't seem to bother her. Still, that wasn't there by choice. That was collateral damage. She never submitted to being marked or humiliated. God, she couldn't concentrate though. The cock inside her pummeled her harder and harder toward orgasm as Heather watched Jocelyn take it from behind also, her face still a mess of sperm. Tommy's hands groped Heather's magnificent breasts and squeezed them. Then, she felt someone placing one of her free hands on their cock and she looked into their eyes, embarrassed by her physical appearance of being marked and fucked. She looked back down at the new cock in her hand and began to stroke it. She was disgusted to hear the young man moaning and groaning from her actions. Tommy continued to fuck Heather hard. As he picked up the pace, his balls began slapping against her outer lips and his dick began causing an unflattering squishing sound as it continued to pummel Heather's flooding pussy. It was humiliating, especially when Tommy slapped Heather's ass, sending a ripple through her butt cheek and upper thigh. The cold cum on her face continued to run.

This was what being a whore must feel like, she thought.

But her pussy felt so good!

"Does that feel good, Heather?" Tommy asked.

"Ah, yeah..."

"You're very tight..." he observed.

"Ah, I... know..."

"So tell me Heather, do you like this?"

"Ah, I... I don't..."

Heather looked over at Jocelyn who was getting rammed from both ends now, a meaty cock stuffed in her throat that she groaned around while Tyler continued to fuck her like a rabbit from behind. Heather watched Jocelyn's neck swell around the cock stuffed deep inside her throat, the man fucking her mouth like it was her pussy.

"Wow, you're getting wetter, you know that?" Tommy asked.

"I... I didn't..."

"You must really be enjoying this!"

Then, Heather watched the men pull out of Jocelyn, impressed that she could take such massive erections in both ends, and saw them switch places. Their hands were all over her breasts and clit, molesting her body as their own property and sex toy.

"Tell me, Heather, have you ever seen anything like that," he asked, still fucking her.

Then, Tyler shuddered and grabbed Jocelyn's hips and cried out. Heather watched the man shudder and burst, letting his load shoot deep inside the redhead he was allowed to fuck. The man inside Jocelyn's mouth held her head tightly on him and burst. Semen not only spilled out of her mouth, but shot out of her nostrils as well.

Jocelyn started coughing, two awkward strands of sperm hanging out of her nose from her already cum-ruined face. As she looked down, and Tyler pulled out of her cunt, a flood of white goo and nectar escaped with his meaty, glistening cock.

"Now go clean Jocelyn's pussy out, Heather," Tommy said, pulling out of her finally.

Heather let go of the other man as Jocelyn turned around, sat on the desk, and spread her legs wide. Heather bent down to Jocelyn's pussy as a burst of sperm flooded out of it that she hungrily ate. Jocelyn looked at Heather and let more of the icing shoot out of her. The sperm was tainted with Jocelyn's nectar as well, giving it a slightly bittersweet taste that drove Heather wild. She had to admit, her pussy was filled, and Heather wondered how many more loads just like this had been deposited into this same wet pussy. Heather continued to drink from Jocelyn's lips happily and even began fingering her hole, amazed at how much cum still flowed from deep within her womb. She continued to drink it, from the lips of her girlfriend's freshly fucked pussy. It was stimulus overload, but Heather didn't care.

Then, another boy grabbed Jocelyn and spun her around. And with that, the man shoved his aching cock deep into Jocelyn's ass and grabbed onto her small breasts for support. Heather watched in horror as her friend's ass was violated over and over as this man continued to fuck it as easily as her pussy. She watched Jocelyn's sphincter stretch around the man's wide girth impressively. When he grunted, he pushed himself balls-deep inside of girlfriend's ass and grabbed both of her breasts for support. Jocelyn seemed comfortable with this unconventional fuck, which somehow turned Heather on even more. She was actually watching her ass get stretched as a young fan of hers pummeled it harder and harder, faster and faster.

After Jocelyn started to moan and groan, he pulled out of her ass causing an audible 'pop'. When Heather saw that Jocelyn's ass had been left stretched open, she thought she was going to faint. She didn't even know the female body could be stretched like that. It was strangely erotic for Heather, and caused her privates to tingle with anticipation. That's when Heather saw the young man grab Jocelyn's hips, yank her back around, and force her onto her knees right beside her. Jocelyn just waited for it.

"Now open your mouth," the man said, as Jocelyn opened her mouth.

The man started stroking his massive erection that had just been buried inside her ass right over her mouth. Heather was mesmerized by the cock, but almost yelped when the man threw his head back and screamed. The engorged head of his penis burst and sent rivulets of semen flying into Jocelyn's expecting mouth, pooling inside of it. Thick shots of cream began to overflow in her mouth and trickle down her cum-soaked chin. Jocelyn never flinched. She just collected all of the sperm like a proper little cum-covered slut, Heather thought. When the man was finally finished, she couldn't believe how much cum had collected inside of Jocelyn's open mouth.

Was she going to swallow all of it?

"Now, let it flow out of your mouth like a waterfall," one nude boy said.

Heather then watched as Jocelyn slowly opened her mouth and released the cum from her mouth, a pearly white cream that flowed down her chin and off her face like a waterfall. The cascade of semen splashed down across her naval and vulva.

She was their whore.

"Oh my God..." Heather moaned in response.

Then, she felt a powerful hand grip the back of her head and was forced to look up into the eyes of one of the nude young men who had not yet cum. She was his whore.

"Why don't you ladies start practice kissing now?" the young man said, gripping Jocelyn's head into his other hand before forcing both girls to come together.

Heather saw up close, all of the white cream spilling down Jocelyn's face that now seemed to overwhelm her, but only slightly. That was when Heather seemed to understand the appeal that all of these boys seemed to have with delivering facials: they were literally sexualizing the most intimate and recognizable part of Jocelyn: her face. Her body (and she had a rock solid one) was something she would only share with her most intimate of partners, but her face she shared with the world. And now she was sharing it in the most intimate way she could: by allowing men who felt nothing for her to cover it with their semen. They wanted to own her, mark her, do the same to her (she could only imagine how she must look), but at least now she understood it. And then, the hands on Jocelyn and Heather pushed them together and their faces pressed together, their lips locking awkwardly. The first thing that struck Heather about this kiss was that it had been tainted by the salty and now familiar taste of semen. Sperm flooded into her mouth along with Jocelyn's tongue. Heather wrapped her own tongue around Jocelyn's, and the two began sloppily kissing, their kiss still being guided by the powerful grip at the back of both their necks. Heather's heart raced as she felt her face continuously smear against Jocelyn's, thick strands of sticky cum once again connecting their lips and nose.

Jocelyn's tongue was laced in a thin film of white, the taste of sperm sparkling over Heather's taste buds. She wondered what concoction of man she tasted, how many guys were currently in her mouth and dripping off her face. For whose enjoyment was this anymore? When she was finally allowed to pull away from Jocelyn's mouth, she looked back at her girlfriend, her perfect face ruined with cum. A spider-web of semen strands still connected their nose and tongues as one. Heather's pussy flooded. She had to rub her clit, which burned and ached for attention. That's when Jocelyn saw Heather touch her self, Jocelyn reaching out and helping her. Their eyes met and Heather knew Jocelyn wanted to help her reach orgasm. And so Heather let herself go and arched her back, leaning on both hands and spreading her legs for her girlfriend who wanted to touch her private place. Jocelyn's hands found themselves all over Heather's vulva, around her swollen lips, and even on her clit. Heather felt Jocelyn's fingers slip inside her wet slit, deep inside her vagina. Electricity shot deep inside of her, blood rushing all around her most intimate nerve endings and sensitive bud. The crowd hollered and cheered at the sight, but Heather didn't care.

She just moaned, thrashing about and grinding her pussy against Jocelyn.

"Pull those lips apart," one boy said. "Spread them as far apart as you can."

Jocelyn did as she was told and peeled Heather's swollen lips back from her hole, revealing the pink flower beneath. Heather's pussy was pulled open for all to see her most intimate pink hole that literally dripped with opaque nectar and pooled on the floor. Never before had Heather's privates been so unapologetically exposed before, but here she was, her femininity on display for all to see. Then, Jocelyn dove between Heather's legs and stuck her tongue right in that femininity and caused her to scream out in ecstasy. This solicited the most shocked expressions and hollers from the audience watching them, a fact that only seemed to matter less and less to Heather. Then, Jocelyn started to lap at her clit, her tongue machine-gunning over it while her fingers plunged in and out of her body. Heather grabbed Jocelyn's head and pulled her deeper into her flower, a spell cast over her unlike any she had experienced. She wanted to cum more than anything else in the world right then.

"Look at that! I guess they really are lesbians!" one guy exclaimed.

"Make me cum, Josie," Heather said, grinding her pussy all over Jocelyn's face, smearing semen all over the inside of her pussy. A cock was placed at her face and promptly shoved inside her mouth. She didn't even bother finding the face attached to it -- her eyes were locked on Jocelyn between her legs. The man then grabbed Heather's head and started to piston himself in and out of the deepest recesses his penis would reach. Still, Heather grinded into Jocelyn's face and she continued to finger her whilst choking on the cock rocketing deeper and deeper into her throat.

And that's when Jocelyn slipped her middle finger, drenched in all of Heather's nectar and the sperm smeared over it, deep inside Heather's sphincter causing her to burst. Heather felt a shudder run up her spine and a release unlike any she had felt. Her pussy burst, quite literally, as she squirted Jocelyn right in the face in a way she did not know she even had the power to do. The flow of released liquids and pressure being alleviated caused Heather to scream out as she continued to shoot a steady stream of cum all over Jocelyn's face, marking it just like all of the men in the room had done. And just like before, Jocelyn accepted the facial and reveled in being painted with cum (this time female cum). Heather was shocked at how erotic she found it, squirting right into Jocelyn's face and adding to the mess it had become. Of course this pleased the guys too, every last one of them. But Heather was lost in the clouds and too preoccupied with her own draining orgasm that she didn't even realize the erect penis in her mouth was now throbbing. It ripped out of her throat and began erupting like a volcano, sending fresh white sperm flying out into the air all over her face and long blonde locks. She felt cum splash up into her cum-covered forehead, splatter back against her temples and land in thick clumps over her nose and chin. Thick helpings of seed were forced down over her brow and sealed her right eye shut. Before Heather's vision blurred to white, the last thing she saw was Jocelyn's face, a bit in shock it seemed, covered in her own opaque nectar, her cum.

"Wow, Jocelyn... was that your first facial from a girl?" Tyler asked.

"Yes..." she shuddered.

"Oh, God... I have to have that blonde slut already," she heard one boy say. A cool blanket of white streaked all over her face and hair, blurring her vision white.

"Wow, look at all that frosting on her face, Neil!" one exclaimed.

"She looks like a glazed donut," another added.

The degrading comments kept coming, but now she understood them. God, she wanted to see Jocelyn's face again. But for now, she had hands all over her body.

"Jocelyn, sweetie, you look like a little strawberry Pop Tart. The kind with icing on it of course," another young boy said, snickering with some friends just above her.

Heather was still coming down from her orgasm, all of her muscles now relaxing, her endorphins rushing in her head. Her pussy was still dripping, mini eruptions taunting her g-spot like continuous reminders of the main event Jocelyn created.

"Do you want to add more icing to the Pop Tart?" Heather asked, not believing the words as they escaped her mouth, expecting another eruption of sperm on her face.

"No, but I do think its time for..." Tyler began.

And with that, Heather was yanked up (and by the sounds of it, Jocelyn too) and shoved face down onto the table of snacks again, her ass stuck out behind her.

Heather was barely able to see Jocelyn beside her, bent over, ass stuck out behind her. A man was behind her placing his massive erection at the base of Jocelyn's opening. Only, when Heather saw Jocelyn wince against the pressure, she knew it was not her pussy he was attempting to enter. Heather's eyes went wide just as she felt pressure against her anus. A slippery, and engorged cock pushed against her sphincter, which resisted. Once again, Jocelyn began to take a new cock up her ass.

"A nice ass-fuck for both of you," Tyler finally finished.

Then, the man behind Jocelyn thrust as hard as he could inside of her and Jocelyn's face scrunched up, a barely audible whimper escaping her throat. Heather watched in horror as her cum-covered friend was fucked in her ass passionately and with determination. It looked to be a brutal ass-fuck, the sound of the man's balls slapping against her soaking hole beating against Heather's eardrums. That's when Heather felt the cock disappear inside her own ass, stretching it beyond its own limit and causing her immediate discomfort. The pressure inside her ass was unsettling. She had never had anything forced up there before and wanted it out immediately.

"What... ah! No! Please!" she pleaded.

"Please what?" asked Tyler behind her, the head of his penis stuck in her.

"Please don't fuck me there..." she asked, still grimacing from the tight pressure.

"Fuck you where?" he asked flatly.

"In... my ass!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because it will... UGH..." the pressure was deeper now, the cock pushing further inside Heather's sphincter. "HURT!" she exclaimed as the whole girth of Tyler's vein-laced erection pummeled deep inside of Heather's bowels. Tyler grabbed a fistful of Heather's blonde hair and yanked her head back, her marvelous breasts jiggling on her chest. The man then began to fuck Heather's asshole as hard as he could right next to Jocelyn who was receiving an equally passionate ass-fuck. Heather must have forgotten that she was only here to be consumed and had. Never before had her body been so aware of another man's organ before. She felt it, like a snake, stretching her bowels out, the ribbed veins sliding against her inner walls. She felt every centimeter, every movement register somewhere deep against her g-spot reverberating because of it. Her body began to flood with nectar again, her hand travelling slowly between her legs and running over her soaking, bald pussy that her current lover ignored. How it needed attention, she thought! She'd give anything to have the cock in her ass shoved up her sopping cunt right then. Anything at all!