Icing On The Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So rubbed her clit as quickly as she could, tried to ignore the pain.

"Yeah, rub that pussy of yours," exclaimed the man behind her.

Heather started to groan and moan and heard Jocelyn doing the same thing. She turned back and opened her eyes, best she could, and saw Jocelyn staring right at her now seemingly used to the discomfort. The squishing sound emitting from both guys' balls slapping against the back of Jocelyn and Heather's ignored pussies were anything but flattering, Heather thought. What she'd give for a little white noise or mood music, but instead all she had to focus on were the physical sounds of her own body being used and abused like a cheap object. And that's all they were to them too.

"How's blondie?" asked the one fucking Jocelyn.

"Tight! She's definitely an ass virgin," Tyler replied. "But I love this one's body. Her curves are per-fect! Look at this butt!" he continued. "I love watching her breasts bounce back and forth, and the way they just hang like that? But watch her butt... it just jiggles ever so slightly with each thrust. Jocelyn's ass is to small to do that, but this one's is perfect!" And with that Tyler slapped Heather's ass, causing her cheeks to bounce up and down on top of her thighs. Her cheeks flushed. She felt humiliated.

She was so humiliated, hearing her body described and reduced like that.

Then, Heather heard the man behind Jocelyn grunt and call her a bunch of horrible names. He latched onto her small hips and threw his head back. Heather looked into Jocelyn's eyes -- they went wide as the man screamed out and came inside of her. Jocelyn looked flustered by the action, and then calmed down as the man pulled out of her, a flood of semen escaping with it and running out of her forbidden depths.

"Think that one went into her small intestines," the man said, walking away.

Then, all at once, the cock inside of Heather shuddered and she felt Tyler's hands clamp down on her own hips. That's when she felt warm bursts of fluids flooding inside of her bowels and shooting into the deepest chambers of her ass. Each burst expanded her ass and was accompanied by an explosion. It was warm at first, but it cooled on contact. She felt the cooling semen fill up her bowels and drive her mad, landing on some of the most intimate surfaces inside of her that she never had even been aware of before.

Heather was then pulled away from the table by powerful hands and forced onto all fours on the floor. A naked man appeared before her, a new aching cock she was supposed to put in her mouth. Then, a man pulled her on top of him, impaling herself on a massive erection she didn't even get the chance to inspect. The pressure rocketed up into her soaking pussy and relieved her desires all at once. But when she felt that familiar pressure against her anus again, she nearly cried out. A cock shoved its way deep into her ass at the same time that she had one up her cunt.

She felt them drag against the thin walls separating her ass and pussy deep inside of her, the sensation overwhelmingly titillating. She had two cocks shoved up her, and now a new one being placed at her already cum-covered mouth. Every centimeter of movement rubbed against the inside of Heather's private holes as a new cock disappeared into the moist alleviation of her hot, wet throat. She couldn't see again, but by the awful gargling sounds she was hearing, it was clear that Jocelyn's throat was being assaulted by what Heather guessed was some unnamed fan's penis. Cocks continued to assault her own body. She was completely air-locked in all three holes.

Heather's pussy and ass surged at once and her body started to constrict around the penises shoved deep inside of her body. Soon, the cock assaulting her throat pulled out of her head and began to spurt all over her face. The cum mixed with the layer of sperm already caked to her face, causing much of the sperm to continue flowing down over her features. Her pretty and innocent face was defiled by more semen. She was drowning in it, spitting it up, consumed by it wholly. It was all over her face.

"Wow, Heather... you sure can wear a face full of cum like a lady." She heard one boy say.

The cocks pummeling her body finally erupted inside of her, sending their respective loads of hot cum shooting deep into her womb and bowels simultaneously, an action that caused Heather's body to shudder in anticipation of orgasm. Her g-spot was throbbing against her bone, her clit raging for attention.

Both cocks popped out of her body and she was free again, pulled off the cock she was impaled on. It slid out of her, lathered in a mixture of semen and the Heather's forbidden nectar. Heather felt the cool rush of semen flood out of her body as she crawled onto the floor beside the men who had just had their way with her. Cum filled every orifice and flooded down her face. She forced her eyes open and saw Jocelyn lying on her stomach, using both of her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart. Her tight little sphincter and the very back of her vulva (both still leaking milky white cream) were revealed to a man masturbating furiously right over them.

The man'smassive erection throbbed and surged until the man snapped his head back and burst. He shot multiple rivulets of creamy white sperm all over Jocelyn's asshole and vulva. Jocelyn moaned in response, the thick ropes of pearly white collecting over her hole and dripping down her already cream-covered vulva. Heather couldn't believe her eyes anymore. Tyler finally returned to her, his cock now erect again. He smiled down at his cum-covered prize and Heather felt ashamed at what she had let herself become. Her heart pounded in her chest. She was humiliated, yet still very aroused. Very, very aroused and dripping nectar all over.

"Is there any doubt left in your mind that Jocelyn is our whore, Heather?"

"No..." she admitted. It was the truth.

"Good, then I think its time to give these girls a cum bath," Tyler said to the crowd.

Both girls were led to the center of the room and given pillows to kneel on. Heather kneeled right beside Jocelyn, who immediately embraced her and cupped her cum soaked breast into her hand. Heather became nervous at the sound of more bodies entering the room, especially when she heard a lot of pants being unzipped. She could barely see through the icing dripping all over her face, but could make out at least another twenty or so bodies filling the rooms, all stripping naked, semi-hard cocks attached to them anticipating eruption over a pretty blonde or redhead face.

"Heather, how do you feel with all of that cum on your face?" Tyler asked, camera back in hand and snapping lude candids of her and her cum-covered tan girlfriend.

"Uh... pretty freaked out. I've never let myself be treated like this before," Heather replied.

"Do you like it?"

"It's... new, but I am not a whore. But I am being treated like one."

"Because you have cum on your face," Tyler responded.

"Lots of it..." Heather seemed to complain.

"And what freaks you out about all of that frosting on that face of yours?"

"That its humiliating to wear like this," Heather managed, still having difficulty seeing through the white cream that hung off both of her brows in front of both her eyes.

"I don't hear Jocelyn complaining."

"I know..." Heather breathed.

"Heather, it takes some getting used to. But if you don't like cum on your face, you may want to sit the next round out," Tyler suggested.

"Why?" Heather asked, looking up at the man, feigning concern in her voice.

"We're going to bukkake, Jocelyn," the man stated firmly.

The cum-covered blonde turned back over to Jocelyn who was being repositioned to a kneeling position by two naked, young guys, cocks in hand. She turned to Tyler.

"What's that?"

"We're all going to gather around her and cum on her face."

"All of you!"

"All of us. Perhaps you'd better sit this one out," he suggested, grabbing his stiffening penis in his powerful grip and tugging on it in front of Heather.

"Why?"

"You seem pretty overwhelmed with what few loads are dripping down that precious little face of yours right now."

"Few? There must be four or five different guys on my face alone!" Heather spat back.

"Jocelyn is about to wear an additional fifty," the man replied flatly.

"Fifty loads of cum!" she shouted.

"Yes," the man said. "But you're more than welcome to use our private bathroom to clean up. There's a shower in there as well. Now if you'll excuse me..." Tyler said, walking over to Jocelyn, a group of naked men already tugging their penises furiously over her semen-coated face.

She had managed to keep one eye open through the goo covering every inch of her face now, but it wouldn't take long before even that became impossible. Heather looked at Jocelyn as one man approached her from the group and grunted, throwing his head back, shooting a thick rivulet of white right into Jocelyn's red hair. Another burst shot out into her hair, and another burst pooled into a clump at her temple, which slid down and mixed in with all of the other loads of sperm clumping up on her forehead. Heather then saw Jocelyn raise her hand, extending it out in Heather's direction. Their eyes locked, and Heather knew she was being invited into the circle where she would be demeaned to nothing more than a target for a bunch of horny men to deposit their seed onto; a pretty face they wanted to mark and defile at the same time, like Heather had just done to Jocelyn. Heather loved her friend, and asked herself if she could allow herself to be humiliated even further at the expense of their relationship (and prospective future together). The group of men grew as men and more young fans spilled into the room and began undressing around Jocelyn. Fuck it, Heather thought, as she got up off her knees and strutted over to the bukkake. She gently pushed her way through a group of naked men and kneeled right beside Jocelyn who was currently having semen shot in multiple bursts all over her face from an enthusiastic fan, no older than nineteen. His sperm splattered over Jocelyn's already cum-defined features, adding to the pool of white that began spilling of Jocelyn's chin and nose in long, thick strands that resembled icicles.

"Heather, with all do respect, I'm not sure this is really for you anymore," Tyler said, standing off to the side while stroking his rock hard organ in his hand.

"Why not? Now, who wants to frost this... blonde Pop Tart?" she asked the crowd.

Jocelyn found Heather's hand. Heather knew she had a friend with her now.

"I do!" shouted an eager fan, approaching Heather while stroking his thick erection at her face.

"Then go right ahead, big guy... hit me with your best shot," Heather taunted.

"Where?" the executive asked, his breathing labored.

"On my face," Heather breathed.

"But where specifically..." the man groaned, his cock dripping with pre-cum.

"Uh... well... how about my nose. Cover my nose with your hot thick sperm. I want to feel it all over my nose and maybe even my lips too..." Heather said, feigning innocence.

"You got it!" the man shouted, bursting right onto Heather's nose. A thick rivulet of white goo shot out of the man's urethra and splattered right onto Heather's cum-laced nose, causing a waterfall of milky semen to cascade off her nose and spill down onto the pouty sperm-laced lips. Another thick burst of white frosting hit its target, coating the bridge of her nose in a thick layer of semen that pushed the first batch further down over Heather's lips. Another burst landed right into the sperm target that he nose had become and pushed even more white goo off of Heather's lips and chin. All of the sperm collected into one, large icicle of cream that stretched awkwardly from the spritely blonde's cum-defined face. When the man finished, another was dumping a hot load of his seed right onto her signature blonde hair.

Heather looked over and saw Jocelyn, two cocks shooting thick bursts of semen all over her face as she moaned in response. Her face was literally coated in frosting.

"Okay, guys, fill in the blanks on the blonde, I can still see her skin," one said.

Two men came up to Heather then and strategically aimed their throbbing cocks at her cheeks and began to shoot burst after burst of cum all her face, anywhere cum had not landed already. Heather felt semen spurting onto her already cum-ruined face and looked over at Jocelyn accepting more sperm onto her face and thought she still looked majestic. Heather felt the rush of a sperm flying all over her face from multiple sources.

"Cum on my face, oh yeah... keep it coming... mark me... make me yours," she kept moaning, not believing the words escaping her mouth as sperm continued to overflow over her bronzed face. She felt the same substance leaking out of her recently stretched pussy and ass while long, gooey strands of semen spilled off of her face and splashed down on her magnificent breasts and rolled over her nipples.

"Wow, look at Jocelyn..." one said.

"Can't even recognize her."

Jocelyn's hair was now splattered with white and soaked to her temples and forehead.

Her face was literally transformed by cum. It was like a piece of art the naked fans had contributed to Jocelyn's face, a sexual input that made her almost unrecognizable. In that moment, Heather wondered if Jocelyn really was a whore, and if she was also since she probably looked unrecognizable as well. Heather drank in Jocelyn's naked body too, her eyes falling down to the trail of sperm dripping off her face and spilling all the way down her naval. Down over her cream-filled vulva, remembering how sweet it taste. There had been a musky, bittersweet bite to Jocelyn's nectar that made Heather salivate. The sperm spilling over her privates had left a slimy, crystalline trail behind it like a slug does. Larger globules of masculinity rolled down between her breasts, sliding over the thin trail toward Jocelyn's femininity. Then Heather looked back up and saw one of the naked guys produce a spoon and begin to scoop thick helpings of sperm off of Jocelyn's chin and then slip the spoon into her mouth. What were they doing, she wondered helplessly?

"Don't swallow, whore," the man said to Jocelyn.

And she didn't.

The young fan fed Jocelyn two more spoonfuls of hot, sticky semen and then smiled at her (she wasn't able to open her eyes anymore, her face plastered with icing).

"Now gargle it," he said.

Heather was shocked to watch Jocelyn, cum-ruined, gargle a thick helping of semen in the back of her throat and saw a pool of sperm-bubbles grow into her mouth. The sperm bubbles eventually collected up over her mouth and spilled out of the sides, spilling back over the chin the sperm had originally been collected from. The delicate perfection of Jocelyn's porcelain skin, her naked breasts and flat tummy were speckled, splattered, and marked with semen that simply couldn't hold on the young Suicide Girl's face. God, her face, Heather thought as a new boy approached her and shot a thick jet of shimmering, pearly white semen onto Jocelyn's face.

It was absolutely drenched with cum.

Heather continued to admire Jocelyn's face and felt more semen splashing against her forehead and temple, rolling back over her eyes and effectively sealing them shut.

And so the cum-fiesta continued.

"Yeah, stain that red with white," Heather heard one say before she heard goo splatter all over the top of her head, thick rivulets of semen landing and tangling into her signature blonde locks. Heather just sighed and continued to subject herself to the humiliation. Cum was flying all over her face soon, her eyes completely sealed and coated in a thick layer of gooey cum that flowed down her bronzed complexion.

The pungent aroma of sex emanated around Heather.

The scent of cum bit her nostrils.

When the grunting finally stopped all around her, Heather heard one eager fan say, "Cum swap!"

"Jocelyn, help Heather open her eyes," Tyler added. "I want her to see this coming."

Heather felt Jocelyn's hands wipe thick helpings of sticky, gooey sperm from her eyes. She opened them and was face to face with Jocelyn, her eyes peaking out from a mask of sperm. Her vibrant red hair was littered with cum graffiti with thick loads of sperm all over, from her temple down to her chin. Cum rivulets dripped down through her hair. Her face was unrecognizable, marked, and owned. A second later, a fan took a familiar spoon to Jocelyn's face and scooped thick helpings of the congealed semen all over it into her expecting mouth. When Heather saw the gooey white substance started to spill out of the corners of her mouth, Jocelyn stood up and leaned right over Heather. Heather looked shocked as she took her face into her hands and another executive ordered her to open her mouth. Heather did as she was told and then saw Jocelyn open her mouth, releasing a long, thick stream of sperm and saliva into a shimmering rivulet that stretched all the way down onto her own tongue. The whole helping collected into Heather's mouth, thick globules of sperm hanging off of Jocelyn's face and dripping down onto the layer of cum rolling down Heather's glistening white face. It looked like plain yogurt or tapioca, a tasty treat.

"Swallow!" Tyler commanded, taking photos of the cum-laced action.

With an audible gulp, Heather took all of the collected cum into her waiting tummy.

"You both are dismissed," Tyler stated firmly.

Jocelyn got up took Heather by the hand, leading them over to a private bedroom.

Everyone watched Heather and Jocelyn's supple ass cheeks bounce up and down on top of their thighs as they walked away, their naked backsides jiggling the whole way. When they reached the room, Jocelyn locked the door and left the men who marked her in the room behind her. Jocelyn turned back to Heather and pulled her cum-face toward her own, their eyes meeting. Heather looked nervous and marked.

"How do I look?" Heather asked nervously.

Jocelyn planted her spermy lips against Heather's and slipped her tongue into her mouth. When she pulled away, a spider-web of sperm splintered from their faces, connecting them by the cum that was left on their face and hair. Heather felt it between them, a connection, a bond created by heavenly white cream.

"Do you want to get washed up?" Heather asked.

"No," Jocelyn said. "I want to lick all that cum off your face." And with that, she pushed Heather back on the bed and started to drag her wet tongue up her face, collecting all of the sperm into her mouth and swallowing it into her flat tummy.

"Just like licking the icing off a Pop Tart," Jocelyn said, smirking

"Exactly!" Heather exclaimed.

A week later, when Jocelyn and Heather's bukkake made the site's main page, they became the most added and popular Suicide Girls over night.

FIN