Icy Blue Ch. 01

Story Info
How they first met.
2k words
4.25
9.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First attempt. I need to find someone to edit for me as this one has not. Let me know what can be fixed and what is good. I'm trying to discover my style of writing, which I'm finding to be very difficult. Thank you for reading and hope you like it :)

*

There was finally no darkness just the colors of light. They floated around me, whispering secrets of life. I smiled feeling the calm of the ocean on a summer's day. I felt as if I had washed ashore born of new life. I felt happy. And unafraid of what this new land had in store for me. I was here. I was here.

I woke to the smell of coffee floating through the crisp air of the AC. I smiled. Coffee. He was making me coffee.

I willed myself to stay in bed. Even though I wanted to roll over to take in his room, I also wanted to pretend I was asleep for a while longer; this moment was mine to keep.

Then I felt his hand running along the side of my body and move forward to cup my breast. He was warm, a lot warmer then I remember. I heard his breathing become louder as it signaled his arousal. He moved closer, pushing his manhood against my back. His lips found my neck, kissing it gently.

And I wondered how I got here, to this place of otter happiness. I wondered how I became his and he became mine.

I smiled as I pushed against him, whispering "fuck me" and he did.

*

I remember the first day I meet him. I was 18 and my hormones were on hyper drive. They were hunting for prey, my prey to satisfy my hungry sex, which was aching for the meal of a lifetime.

I was dancing in the middle of a club. The sweaty bodies of those around me, feeding my senses and making my body move along with theirs. My friends were tangled with the bodies of men they just met. Rubbing their asses against the hard ons of those they willed to make theirs. We were all hungry.

I moved my hips and closed my eyes, telling myself this is who I was. I let the alcohol run through my veins stealing away my sober self.

I felt him before I saw him. He wasn't watching me. I just knew someone of great importance was near. I turned just in time to see him through the crowd he looked at me and smiled then turned away. My sex called out to him, but she would have to be satisfied with another.

I ventured toward the bathroom, checking out the body guard standing at the end of the hallway. He would have been considered good looking if it wasn't from the look of hate he wore upon his face. My mind lingered on his looks as I slipped into the washroom taking a sit in the first available toilet. I sat down feeling the music pulse through my body. I enjoyed the rhythm of the mix the DJ was making. It made me feel good, feel alive.

I left the washroom, walking down the hallway toward where the guard had once stood. There was a door in his place which seemed to lead somewhere of more importance then where I had been. I walked through the door closing it behind me softly and continued down a hall toward a red curtain. I moved the curtain aside to be welcomed to a room full of private booths, women and men dancing half naked for entertainment and a full bar with no line up. I knew I had fallen upon the VIP area and I was going to stay till told otherwise. I walked towards the bar taking a sit on a stood, turning to read through a book of drinks available for the bartender to make. I decided on something fruity and asked the bartender. She smiled and started using her artist hands to make something beautiful.

I watched in awe at her grace, she used her gift well. If someone were to paint her in this moment they would never be able to capture her true passion. I felt jealously rise up inside me as I knew I could never do something as beautiful as she.

"You seem to be taking an interest in what she is doing." I turn to look at the man who I made eye contact with before. His icy blue eyes searching my caramel colored face for some emotion. I looked back at her.

"She does her job with such grace. It's beautiful." I said tilting my head to the side as she poured the contents of my drink into a fancy glass.

"She has a passion for it." He said watching her as intently as I was. "But her beauty is nothing compared to yours."

I looked back at him taking in his features and body, allowing him the pleasure of watching me analyze him. His lips pulled upward into a smirk of cockiness. The colour of his eyes could haunt one from the icy depth of untold stories. His hair, light almost white blonde looked healthy, shiny and just the right length to run my fingers through. His jaw was sharp, shaven and made him more handsome than most. His shoulders were brood and powerful, he carried himself with such high importance, a man with a mission. And finally his height, he had to have stood at least 6 ft tall. His perfection both frightened and intrigued me all at once.

"What fascinates you?" I turned back toward the bartender to take my drink. I smile while taking some of it into my mouth.

"Life." He states staring straight ahead, obviously thinking about something private.

"Me too." I said running my finger along the top of my drink. "I love the way life moves, how life is. What makes it run." I turned to him resting my hand on his forearm. "I like to know that this muscle," I point to his arm. "That this muscle runs along to here." I ran my fingers up his shoulder just below his collarbone. "Or that a major artery is right here." I pointed toward his neck, running my fingers along it, gently feeling him tense beneath my touch. "It's the perfect place for a kill. Also one of the most sensitive places one could touch, lick and kiss." I run my fingers along his jaw bone to his lips, stopping right at the corner. "So is this place."

I looked into his eyes seeing the lust within them and I knew I have put him over the edge. I will be his tonight.

"And" I leaned forward inches from his lips, "I want you"

His lips are then against mine, biting mine gently, sucking my tongue into his mouth. Whispering in my ear about going to somewhere private and I agree.

My sex will be satisfied with him tonight, I think. My sex always gets what she wants.

He grabbed my hand, gripping it tightly directing me to another hallway, this one with many doors leading to unknown places. But I take this time to watch him, the way he moves. I watched the strong muscles move beneath his blue shirt, he turned to smile at me. Mirroring the lust I felt inside, in between my legs.

He stopped at a door, and entered pulling me in behind him. I looked around to see another dark room, smaller than the one we came from with a bed in the center.

VIP must be the way to live happy. I begin feel his hands searching my body as he stood behind me, taking his time enjoying the generous size of breast he had within his hands, teasing and pinching them. Then his hands were moving down the sides of my thin yet curvy body to my ample bottom. He slapped it through the thin material of my dress causing a gasp to escape my lips. They continue on to my thighs stopping just below the hem of my short dress, trailing little circles in my skin. "Lay on the bed." He whispers in my ear, I can feel his sex almost oozing off him. He wants me, now.

I did as I am told; leaning on my elbows, legs spread wide waiting for him. I used my hand to tease him by rubbing my breast through my shirt. He smiled, and then lied on top of me, kissing my lips once again.

I watched him as his kissed a trail down my chest to each breast, then down my flat stomach to the top of my underwear. He hooked his fingers on each side and pulled. He settled himself on the floor pulling my body to the edge of the bed and slowly inserted one finger into my waiting heat. I moaned from knowing some part of him was in me. Then he slipped another in, licking my clit while he did. This time I moaned from pleasure.

As seconds of pleasure ticked by I felt my juices flow with ease. His mouth and hands were working to bring me to such ecstasy of intense pleasure. I moved my leg so one rested upon his shoulder; he ran his other free hand a long it causing a shiver to run up my spine.

I arched my back anticipating the buildup beginning. He started to work faster willing it out of me. I screamed as that fateful release begins, sending waves of intense pleasure through my veins. I breathed to control myself, feeling his fingers leave me as he came to rest above me, watching my face as I road out my organism.

I wrapped my legs around him, telling him I want his sex. That it is all I wanted from the time I laid eyes on him. And now he was there laying on top me naked.

His hand ran down the side of my face pushing my curly unruly hair out of my eyes. I could feel him hovering just in front of my entrance.

"Please fuck me" I whispered happily screaming when he did thrust hard into me.

Soon I was meeting his hard thrust with ones of my own, surprising even myself. Our music, the one made from our bodies slapping against each other and moans, become louder than the music outside. No longer did the techno move me, this man caused something within to stir. Something he set free.

I gasped as he thrusted into me one last time before flipping me over on all fours. He pounded into me from behind, making me whimper with delight. He came down resting on my back kissing my shoulder blade as he wrapped his arm around my stomach; bringing me back up with him, as he was kissing my neck.

"Right here" He paused licking my neck. "Is one of the most sensitive places to kiss someone right?"

I nodded feeling another organism begin. "Yes."

"It is also the best place." I screamed as the organism over took my body as I felt something pierce the skin on my neck. It caused another scream from the pleasure it sent through my body. Then I felt something warn run down my chest, I brought my hand up to feel it. In that second, he came within me as his mouth moved from my neck. I smiled, running my hand along the warm liquid on my chest.

"It's the best place to feed the demon inside me." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled against his cheek, bringing my hand toward my face to look at the substance. I froze seeing as it was something I'm too accustomed to seeing, blood. My other hand flew to my neck, feeling two holes inches from one another, my blood. Then everything went black.