Icy Hot

Story Info
Bi woman seduces you on a hot day.
840 words
4.11
55k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcdawn
rcdawn
1 Followers

We are outside by the pool wearing nothing but small swimsuits. You are complaining about being too hot but don't want to get in the water because we have to leave soon to meet the guys. You don't want to be late or have to go through a lot to get ready again. I've been watching your sexy body all day, we have known each other for months but I've yet to reveal to you that I'm bi. You have caught me looking more than once and always met my gaze straight on instead of shying away.

We are alone outside and the sun glistening on your beautifully toned skin makes you even more striking. You once again complain about it being hot then lie back in the chair and run ice from your drink across your collarbone and up your neck. The water from it drizzles down your chest and between your breasts. My mouth waters and my breath catches in my throat. I can't help but watch and wish I could follow it. Then you open your eyes and catch me red handed. You smile and offer me some ice supposedly to do the same to myself. I lean across your body to get to the glass and slant my lips just over yours as if to kiss you, but I don't. Instead I just pause there and look you in your gorgeous blue eyes as I get the ice from the glass.

When I begin to move away you arch your body just enough that our lips graze each other and there's just a whisper of a kiss. You make it seem almost by accident. But when it is done, I can't leave. I lightly lick your lower lip with my tongue then begin to nibble it ‘til you give up and slide your tongue out to meet mine in a sweet mingling. We kiss softly at first then deeper. I lay you down and skim ice down your neck then follow its trail first with my lips hovering just above your skin, then with my teeth nibbling gently on your neck behind your ear, then down to your collarbone. You moan and it makes me shiver.

I watch you with my lips just inches from your body as I lower the ice to between your lovely tanned breasts. I slowly tease each side of your bikini top aside so I can see your perfect nipples. The nerves you showed at first seem to have subsided as your hands go to my hair and you try to guide my mouth to your body. I want to tease you first so I give you another kiss and let the ice slide over your nipple until they are rock hard and standing out to their peaks. You are lurching forward and arching your back because you need more than just the ice...I follow the ice with my lips and trail new cubes down your belly. The cool water from the melted ice settles by your belly button then drips down between your legs.

Your eyes are smoldering with mischief as I trail the ice down your belly and follow it with kisses, licks, and light nibbles. I push your bottoms to one side and just look at you top to sexy bottom. You arch and moan I trace the outline of your clit with the ice and slip it down and around the folds of your cunt I play at your gate with just the tips of my fingers and follow the ice with the heat of my mouth I trace circles on your clit with my tongue while I slip a small piece of ice inside of you then push it deeper with my tongue. I lick one smooth lick from the bottom to the top grazing your clit last. Then I take my fingertips and rub your sweet juice all around your puss and down your ass, just to tease and arouse. I slip one finger inside and you moan, you begin to grind against my hand and I add another finger and take my other hand to rub your wetness along the rim of your back hole. You lean up to try to grab me but I stop you by lapping my tongue across your clit then nibbling while I continue to work my fingers in an upward motion inside you stroking your g-spot. I feel you convulsing around my fingers and the ecstasy of it gives me orgasm. There is a thin sheen of sweet glistening across your body and I taste the salty flavor of it as I finish licking you clean. I slide your suit back in place while watching your face and sated smile. Then I slither up your body press my breasts against yours and give you a deep kiss. You can taste yourself in my mouth. You groan because you're turned on again and I laugh because we are late and you're gonna have to clean up after all.

rcdawn
rcdawn
1 Followers