I'd Like You To Meet...Ch. 2

Story Info
Busty blonde's Mom exposes talents.
1.3k words
4.36
223.9k
22
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quad68
quad68
136 Followers

I'd Like You To Meet My Mother Ch. 2

Some days after meeting Sandra I was at home alone and feeling very horny. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Everything about her was perfect. I could find no relief. I even tried phone sex, calling a number I found in a local newspaper. I'd ask the lady on the line to act as Sandra, and to act as if she and I were lovers. My favourite image of Sandra that I'd get the women to act out was as a secretary wearing an impossibly tiny skirt and white blouse or maybe wearing Jenny's skimpy g-string or whatever, knowing it would be too small for her. The whole incestuous vibe was always too much and I'd end up with a huge ejaculation.

Then, the next week, on a day off, the phone went. It was Jenny. She asked me to get something at the shops for her while I was home. I saw an opportunity: I asked her if her mother would mind me calling past to borrow that video head cleaner she said she had. Jenny said 'no, but make sure the old slut doesn't try to suck your big cock, honey!' I laughed and thought that if I couldn't get my hand down Sandra's bra by dinner, that Jenny's GG tits would have to do, even though she was probably calling me from work while being fucked from behind by her boss. The thought of his hot cum dribbling out her mouth right now spurned me on even more, knowing that she probably had his big, veiny cock sliding in and out of her hot open mouth while she fondled his big hairy balls, groaning with pleasure.

I had Sandra's number from Jenny's address book [I'd already made a mental note while looking over her shoulder one day] and my heart raced as I dialed it. 'Hello?' 'Hi it's me. Are you in later Sandra?' 'Uh huh, of course.'

I found myself outside her flat about 20 minutes later. She answered the door in a white halterneck top, jeans and white stillettos. She smiled and showed me in. I was pretty jumpy with hot adrenaline pulsing through me, and tried not to show it. The problem was that I was sure that her large nipples were showing through her white top...how could I play this cool?

'A cup of tea, darling?' Sandra asked innocuously. 'Fine, thanks' I answered.

I watched as Sandra opened the fridge door and bent right over, no doubt totally aware that the outline of her g-string was once again visible against her tight jeans. What a tremedous ass! She turned her head to me, still bending and brushing her dark brown hair to one side.

'Milk?' she smiled. 'Er, yeah...just a bit.'

Sandra bought our drinks over and sat down with me. I had no underwear on and now regretted it, as there was nothing to restrain the biggest hard-on of my life! She pretended not to notice and asked me about work and about how it was going with Jenny. I asked her a few questions about life and work and so on, if only to keep her talking while managing a quick glimpse at her incredible cleavage. She was freckled across her chest too. I knew that Jenny spent much time on a sunbed which explained the freckles, and had just decided to ask if Sandra used a sunbed too when she suddenly jolted me from my thoughts.

'Oh, I'm so clumsy! I've spilt some tea!'

A small rivulet of warm liquid was indeed escaping down Sandra's cleavage. I couldn't miss the opportunity.

'Can I help?'

I reached over and took a small napkin, and wiped her chest, scarcely able to stop my hand from shaking. I stopped when I neared the boundary of her top.

'No...you didn't get it all' Sandra said softly.

I then gently tugged her halterneck open to reveal the top part of her left breast. I could immediately see that her sunbed tan ended at this point, leaving a distinct tan line. What I could see of her huge breast quivered gently as I slowly mopped up up what 'liquid' was left, not that I could see any. Sandra sighed. As I finally slipped my hand into her bra-less halterneck, brushing over her large nipple, and finally cupping her monstrous tit, I turned my head to her and we kissed, our tongues working together, mouths wide open. Sandra expertly moved her hand to my crotch and felt the outline of my bulge, then unzipped my trousers and took out my cock. We sat on her couch kissing loudly and sloppily, me massaging her H-cup tit, she wanking my cock rhythmically with her manicured fingers.

'You don't have to go soon, do you?' she murmured. 'Well, I may have to pick up Jenny soon,' I reminded her. 'Jenny who?' she giggled.

With that, she reached behind her neck and undid the strap of her top and let it fall loose. I finally saw the gigantic tits I'd dreamed about for so long, so white in contrast to her sunbed tan, with massive brown nipples, much bigger and appealling than Jenny's smaller pink ones, which were also large. They looked so experienced and delightfully 'used'. I repeatedly worked my tongue over each precious, hard nipple and eventually scooped up both tits to offer Sandra a lick. She complied, and I watched transfixed as as licked and sucked them both.

She then leant over and, with a small 'oooh' of excitement, licked the head of my circumcised cock. After a while she was devouring it with her experienced mouth, still warm from the tea. The afternoon silence was broken only by the sound of Sandra sucking my cock, making slurping, groaning noises as she extracted any pre-cum which may ooze out.

After about 10 minutes, Sandra stood up and undid her belt buckle, unzipped her jeans, and wiggled out of them. She had a frilly white g-string on, and I could tell, was shaven, or shaven very close.

'Approve?' she teased. 'Of course' I replied. She smiled. 'So let me know what you've shown that little slut of a daughter of mine' 'Do you have any lube, or vaseline?' I asked?

After Sandra fetched the vaseline, I stood up and gently pushed her into doggy position. I hitched her g-string to one side, bring a little sigh of happiness from Sandra, and gave her puusy and asshole a quck lick, Sandra now very excited. I then applied the vaseline to her asshole and positioned my cock on it. With indescribable pleasure, I entered my girlfriend's mom up the ass, she moaning and asking for 'more, baby, more'. I fucked her slowly and steadily, occasionally looking over at her lounge-room mirror to watch the incredible spectacle: Sandra still in g-string and high heels, her mouth open in ecstasy and her huge tits falling down to her navel as I fucked her from behind. 'Oooh oooh oooh yes yes' Sandra cried. Eventually I exclaimed 'I'm coming!' and added 'let me do it over your face!' Sandra squealed 'oh yes!!' and I withdrew. She then sat on the couch facing me, one hand working her clit, the other helping me wank. My balls constricted and then I ejaculated heavily over her face over and over again, as Sandra moaned and licked at the cum, now dripping from her face and hair down her cleavage. Much had gone down her throat.

We cleaned up and I said goodbye. Would I see her soon?

'You will. Don't forget I'm coming over for dinner with you and Jenny tomorrow.' We kissed again, and I fondled her ass.

Her giggle stayed with me the rest of the day, as well as the recollections of the greatest tits I'd ever encountered. How could I settle for less?

quad68
quad68
136 Followers