I'd Like You To Meet My Sister

Story Info
Mum shows meaning of family love.
2.5k words
4.3
192k
32
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quad68
quad68
136 Followers

It had been a few days since I received the unexpected shock of seeing my girlfriend Jenny sucking and fucking her boss in our house. I could still see the image of her blonde head bobbing quickly on his big cock as she enthusiastically sucked and sucked, and also the spectacle of his big balls dangling down, repeatedly slapping Jenny's ass as he fucked her doggy style, her mouth a large 'O' of pleasure...it had become too much, and without offering any excuses, I'd gone to stay with Sandra, her mother. When Jenny had called her mother later to ask if I'd been in touch or if she'd heard anything, Sandra had simply said that I was with a male friend, giving no explanation...Jenny could sweat it out as far as I was concerned.

Sandra put the phone down. 'That was her again, the silly little bitch. She can learn the hard way. More tea, darling?' Sandra leant over me as I sat on her couch, unwinding, and softly kissed me on the mouth. As she returned to the kitchen, I admired her figure-her long slim legs perfectly defined by her tight white designer jeans, her small ass [her pink g-string just visible through the fabric], and her incredible top half, those heavy H cup tits just restrained by her beige halterneck, as she tuned slightly to open the fridge, I noticed how the bottom of each breast was just visible under the fabric of the halterneck. She looked over at me and smiled, swept her dark hair up from behind and struck a typical cheesecake pose. 'Like what you see? All yours if you want.' She giggled.

I played with the possibility. Sandra as my girlfriend. I liked it. Maybe I was just greedy-how many other guys had a girlfriend like Jenny, whose tits were almost as big as her mother's? Not many. And how many guys had experienced the sensation of their girlfriend witnessing you as you had your cock buried up to the hilt in their mother's pussy, who was even hotter? And had then fucked them both? Life didn't get any better. I had to mull it over.

'Are you listening?' Sandra snapped me out of my contemplation. 'I said that Jules is on her way over. I told her that you were down and needed a cheering-up session. You'll love her: she looks a bit posh but she's ever so much fun.' Sandra sat next to me and took my hand. 'I'm not trying to manipulate you, but I don't see a future for you two. Jen's all show, no substance. You'll tire of her in no time. Let's see how it works out with you staying here-stay as long as you wish.' I smiled and was leaning forward to kiss her when the doorbell went.

'Oh, sorry darling. Let's not start what we can't finish...at least alone,' she smiled. I stood up and scratched my head, not sure what was the best plan of action, but not really caring. I figured I'd stay up for an hour and then excuse myself. I heard the mutual exchange of greetings at the door, and then Sandra lead Jules in. She was different to the sort of woman I'd expected, perhaps more business-like, or academic, I wasn't sure. She had a pale face, very attractive with beautiful greenish-blue eyes, and her hair was short and brown with some reddish highlights, a longer fringe cut stylishly over one side to eye level. She was quite slim but had curvy hips, encased by a stretchy three-quarter length black skirt, black shoes with fairly modest but high heels- like you'd wear to work. As it turned out, that's where she'd been, the manager of a large store. I would have placed her age at 38 or 40.

Jules gave me a warm smile and shook my hand. 'I'd like you to meet Jules', said Sandra. 'She's not like me at all. I'm the black sheep!' They both laughed and Jules took off her coat. I could immediately see the family resemblance. Jules was wearing a simple black blouse, and was extremely well-endowed, as was apparent by the small amount of flesh she had exposed by having the first two buttons of her blouse undone. She was slightly freckled on the chest, though, unlike the freckles caused by Sandra's regular sessions on the sunbed, Jules' were natural.

'Look at her, isn't she cute?' Sandra teased, and slapped her sister's backside. 'Dinner's ready!' With that, we walked to the dining room and prepared ourselves for a feast.

- - -

Some time later, I'd almost finished my first course. That is, I had my cock buried in Jules' hot, pink pussy, fucking her doggy style, her sheer white g-string hitched to one side, my hands on those exquisite hips, her ass slightly wobbling as I steadily fucked her. 'Oooh ohh ohh, yeh yeh, mmph baby' said Jules. 'Is that good, baby?' I asked. 'ooh yeh, ooooooooh yeh' she replied. She straightened up and nestled her head back next to mine, and turned her face to me, pushing her hot pink tongue into my mouth. I reached down and let my hands roam over her bust, almost unable to resist undoing her blouse and playing with her big breasts.

'Shall I help?' Sandra offered. I agreed and took my glistening cock out of Jules' pussy, then slid under her, the carpet soft under my back. With one hand on her hip, the other on my throbbing cock, I quickly found her pussy lips again, and gently guided the tip of my cock in...just enough. Jules uttered a little 'mmmm' of pleasure and expectation, and bit her bottom lip. Sandra finished adjusting her strap-on dildo and looked quite a sight: she still wore her white stilettos and her halterneck, which ludicrously tried to harness those gigantic tits, the inner creases of each both so visible, and about 2 inches apart. Over her perfectly shaved pubic area she now had fastened a pink, stiff eight-inch dildo, tightly harnessed by straps around her waist and up her ass-crack.

She knelt behind her sister [whose blouse I now focused on, undoing the remaining buttons] and reached down for the tub of Vaseline. Sandra scooped up a small dollop on her manicured fingertips and applied it to Jules' asshole. 'Is that ok, baby sister? Want some more?' Jules replied by turning her face to Sandra's and opening her mouth quite wide. Her long tongue came out. Sandra reciprocated and, as Sandra worked one, then two fingers in and out of Jules' gradually relaxing asshole, they tongued each other, flicking the tips of each others' pink tongues against each other, then making gentle slopping, slapping noises as they joined lips, open mouth to open mouth.

By now, I'd unfastened Jules' blouse, and exposed her lacy black bra. I estimated she was at least an F. I unclasped it from the front and her large, quivering breasts tumbled out-slightly freckled, but very pale and smooth, with massive pink nipples, bigger than Jenny's. As the horny sisters kept kissing, I moved my head up and licked those delectable nipples, moving from one to the other, feeling them harden in my mouth, and finally getting both nipples in my mouth at once. Jules let out a low groan. My cock was painfully stiff, worse than when I'd first fucked Sandra, and I'd then reveled in the knowledge that I was buried deep in my girlfriend's mother's ass, wanting so badly to ejaculate deep into her bowels...

Jules' sudden moan indicated that Sandra had now entered her, and I couldn't wait any longer: with both hands on her hips, I pushed my cock right up her, just as Sandra pushed her strap on all the way up Jules' asshole. I looked up over Jules' shoulder to see that Sandra's face was a mask of ecstasy as the device rubbed her big clit. Sandra had her hands over mine, gripping Jules' hips as she fucked her steadily. I looked over at the mirror which had lead to this whole scenario, now on the floor behind the ladies, to see Sandra semi-crouched above Jules, her ass perfect, tanned with thong-line from the sunbed and thrusting back and forth, her strap-on buried deep in her sister's anus, my cock now buried up to the balls in her sister's trim pussy, the vision a confusion of legs, asses, skin, hair...


- - -

Earlier, we'd finished dinner and consumed at least two bottles of wine and laughed and joked all the while, my situation with Jenny temporarily forgotten. When Sandra had cleared some of the plates, Jules had turned to me and smiling, said 'So, you're quite the stud, aren't you? First little Jenny, now San. Who'll be next?' She held my gaze as she drained her wine. I made no attempt of hide my admiration of her ample bust, her cleavage so pale next to Sandra's tanned, middle-aged chest. 'Is she teasing you? Awww,' enquired Sandra, now returning. 'She's a cheeky bitch, but I love her.' Sandra reached down and hugged her sister from behind. Jules reached up and behind, her bust shifting slightly, her blouse buttons straining, and reciprocated the hug. She gave her sister a peck on the cheek and fingered a strand of Sandra's silky dark locks. 'Love the hair, San. Let me look.'

The sisters then went to the large mirror on the living room wall and Jules set about fussing over her sister's hair, arranging it in different styles and admiring it, chatting and giggling all the time. I strolled over and took in the scene, and just had time to wonder if Jules was panty-less due to the exquisite outline of her rear when she turned and said 'darling, hold her hair up, would you?' I smiled and obliged. With one hand I held Sandra's hair in a ponytail, while my other hand dropped casually and gently felt the curve of Jules' ass, a manoeuvre she didn't seem to mind. While she arranged the dark strands of Sandra's fringe with both hands, my hand dropped even further down, until I was able to firmly pull her skirt up, finally exposing her sensational ass. My query was answered: she was wearing a white g-string, very sheer, so sheer that no outline had been discernable. Now I was able to caress her bare bottom, running a finger up her dreamy crack, and then further down, as I slipped a finger under her g-string, and discovered her pussy, my access to which was encouraged by Jules pushing her backside out, towards me.

Sandra must have noticed the change in her sister by watching her expression in the mirror. 'What's going on here!' she exclaimed in mock-seriousness. 'I hope I'm not going to be left out, you naughty pair.' With that, Sandra knelt in front of me, unzipped my trousers and reached inside. 'Look what I've got, Julia,' Sandra smiled. Julia gazed down at her older sibling. Sandra then expertly released my erect penis, and slowly wanking it asked her sister to pass the mirror down on the floor. 'I wanna watch myself.'

After Sandra had sucked my cock steadily and expertly for ten minutes, during which time I'd continued to finger-fuck her sister and indulge myself in the pleasure of her expertly good french-kissing, Sandra stopped and smiled up at her sister, still wanking me. She raised her eyebrows. Jules then took the cue and joined her sister on the floor, first licking my balls, as Sandra held my cockshaft up for her, then gently taking it from her sister and adding her saliva to the coating already administered. Sandra smiled up at me and, reaching up, traced the outline of her sister's tits through her blouse with her mature, manicured fingers as Jules sucked, noisier every second, while Sandra playing with my balls, caressing my ass, and finally pushing her tongue deep inside Jules' ear and licking her neck, the spectacle hotter every second...

- - -

I could only take so much of the spectacle of the two sisters' massive breasts swinging near my face as I fucked Jules. I withdrew, and, as Sandra maintained her momentum, still steadily fucking her sister with the strap-on, I walked behind her. Sandra reached up and curled a hand around my neck, her long tongue slipping into my mouth. I then administered my attention to her strap-on device. I prized it from her ass-crack and over just far enough to expose her anus, which I then started to kiss, just as I would have kissed her lips. I slipped my tongue as far as I could inside, Sandra responding by moaning loudly: the first penetration for her all evening.

After five minutes or so of rimming her, I semi-crouched behind her, mirroring her position behind Jules. I then positioned the head of my cock on her asshole and pushed it up her gradually, each inch driving Sandra to a louder and louder moan of pleasure, and in turn, Jules, as my force helped to push Sandra as far up her sister's ass as possible.

Gradually we developed a rhythm: me gripping Sandra's hips, sliding up her toned, slim torso, around to her huge hanging breasts, feeling them wobble, slapping against her abdomen. Sandra fucked Jules in an alternate rhythm, also gripping her sister's torso and ass...as Sandra slid out, I slid in, and vice versa. I looked behind at the mirror, scarcely able to believe how hot the scene was, both ladies wearing only their hi-heels, their backs a variation of skin tones, one tanned, the other creamy pale; one with long, dark hair, one short-haired; the hugeness of their tits betrayed by their shapes bulging out past the lines of their backs.

I think Sandra was about to cum, and taking my cue, now no longer able to stand the throbbing friction surrounding my cockshaft, I withdrew, quickly walked around and quickly inserted my still-warm cock into the nearest orifice that would enable me to climax and appreciate the scene to the best vantage. That orifice was Jules' mouth, as she opened it wide, her tongue out. I pushed my cock as far as I could into her mouth, held her head with both hands, and fucked her towards my climax. Sandra leant towards me and we kissed as I fucked her sister's mouth, one hand released from the back of Jules' head, dropping to clutch what I could of Sandra's massive tit, my thumb brushing her rock-hard nipple.

As I finally reached the pinnacle of orgasm, gathering to shoot my load down Jules' throat, I gasped 'marry me' to Sandra. My waves of climax then erupted, and I shot load after load of hot cum into Jules' mouth, down her throat, and overflowing down the sides of her mouth and down her neck. I held Jules' head firmly towards me as the last of my spasms died away, the last spurts emptying into her mouth.

'Oh yes,' replied Sandra.

quad68
quad68
136 Followers