I'd Love to Wake Up to You

Story Info
I'd love to wake up to you. I'd love to have your face be...
967 words
4.6
12.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd love to wake up to you. I'd love to have your face be the first thing I see when I open my eyes. And I'll just softly move my hand to your cheek, just barely touching with the back of my finger, half wanting to wake you up half not wanting to disturb your sleep.

But I totally did, and you grab my hand in yours and open your eyes and look at me and I move closer to kiss you gently. Your hand trails to my back, running up and down my spine, giving me goosebumps all over, your other hand finds my face and pulls me in closer, kissing me deeper.

My hands make their way to your hair, fingers pushing you closer to me from the back of your head. I super softly bite your lower lip and open my eyes to look at you as I slowly pull away and you can feel me start to smile. You know I want you.

I can feel your hand flatten on my back, pulling my entire body closer to yours, my lips far more urgent on yours now, kissing you feels loaded with desire. My hands trail down to your neck, shoulders, down to your chest. I pull your shirt up halfway and you can feels my hands on your skin. My fingers make their way to your back, pushing you into me, making sure no extra space is created between us.

I move my hand back to your chest and pull you by the bottom of your scrunched up shirt towards me. On top of me. The weight means you're kissing me harder now and the angle lets you take control of our movements. I can feel your lips start to move down to my neck and your hands to my shoulders and chest, pulling the neckline of my shirt down so you can kiss along my collar bone.

I grab your face and pull you back up to my lips, I love kissing you. I love the way your lips and your tongue feel on mine. I move my legs open so you can move from leaning into me to properly being on top and you move your legs in between mine. I break our kiss to take your shirt off. I want to feel your body. My shirt comes off next and your hands make their way to my tits. I can feel your fingers playing with my nipples and bite my lip as I move my hands back to the back of your neck and pull your lips back on mine.

My hands travel down your back, tips of my fingers just under the top of your boxers, pushing your hips into me. We start moving ever so slightly in rhythm and I can feel you, hard, pressing against my clit. I want you so bad.

I can feel your hands move down under me, grabbing my ass, first on top of my pants and then under. You move ever so slowly, pushing your hips into mine. I move one hand round to your front, feeling how hard you are over your boxers and then sliding my hand in and just grabbing you in my hand.

I move my hand up and down a couple of times then push your boxers down to make things a little easier. You take them off and do the same with my pants while you're at it. You lean back into me, both of us now completely naked, your body pressed into mine and I lift my head and wrap my arms around your neck again, kissing you so passionately. As your hips start moving into me again you start feeling just how wet I am. I told you I wanted you bad. You could just slide it in. So you do. With one swift thrust I can feel you inside me and you can feel me, warm around you.

You push deep into me and I break our kiss with a moan. My hands make their way down to your ass, pushing you into me, deeper every time. You feel so good inside me. My hips move with yours and my hands keep pushing. I can feel you go in and out and in out and I can feel you get even harder and bigger inside me. I can feel you fill me and you can feel me tighter around you.

My arms curl up under yours, my hands just grabbing your shoulder blades and hugging your tight. My face is buried in your neck and you can feel my breath get heavier and hear my muffled moans just under your ear. I start kissing your neck and your ear, stopping every now and again to let out a moan as you keep thrusting into me. My fingers slowly pressing harder and harder on your shoulders and back. You feel so good.

I whisper in your ear telling you I'm close. Telling you to keep going. Just like that. And you do. My legs wrap around you. Getting tighter by the second. My fingers pressing into your shoulders, my head pushed into you, my entire body tenses up more and more, my moans getting louder in your ear.

You keep thrusting into me, deep as you can, in and out and in again and my body freezes under you. Every limb wrapped around you, pulling you close as cum with you inside me. You can feel everything. You can feel me tense and release around you and I can feel you throbbing inside me in return. I want to feel you cum inside me so bad. You keep moving just a couple times more and I can finally feel you, throbbing, finishing inside.