I'd Make You My Wings In Montana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"Time for a dare: Moon me!"

"What!?"

"Yeah, I'm getting you back for all the physical dares that you gave me! Don't look like I know that you were trying to secretly punish me with that!"

Jack turned around. He looked at the forest line up the hill in an effort to mentally escape. He had starred at her all the time. He had seen her naked. Now, he had to expose himself. Being seen was not as easy as leering. He peeled his pants and his underwear down his butt. He held the belt line tight right beneath his butt to cover his balls.

"That ain't no right mooning. You gotta grab your ankles!"

Jack pushed his thighs apart to tension the pants in place. He reached for his skinny ankles with his hand between his knees. His white boney ass poked into the sky.

"Oooh-oooh, what a skinny ass. You gotta eat some meat, boy!"

He pulled his pants up and sat down in front of Amanda with a blood red face.

Jack – paper; Amanda scissors.

"Haha, I bet that you want to get back at me. Yet, it is my turn again. Let's see how I can tease you even more. When is the last time you jerked off?"

"Come on that's unfair! I don't want to play anymore!"

"Oh, big city boy is losing against the dumb brood. And, now he is crying. Be a man, win and get back at me."

"Last night in bed, when everyone was sleeping."

"You guys are all so horny. My brother ones tried to jerk off at the breakfast table. He thought he was really sly with his hand relaxed under the table. Hahaha!"

Jack ripped a few daisies out of the ground and threw them into Amanda's laughing face.

Jack – paper; Amanda – rock

"Show me your tits! That'll teach you!"

"Jack, this dress has a tight head opening. I can't pull it down. Pick something else!"

"Ah, now the country girl tries to make new rules."

Amanda's face dropped, while Jack held onto his tight lips: "Okay, that's totally not okay."

Her hands collected the bottom of her dress into little sausages. Once she had a good grip. She swiftly raised the bottom hem all the way up her body to her throat. Her whole flesh was stark naked, except for her white panties that clutched her groin. The big fat wave of her belly hung over her panties. Her boobs loomed large and blotchy. Jack was a bit shocked to see the full almost naked body of Amanda at arm's distance in front of him.

She put her dress down. With both hands, she pushed his shoulders. She may not have been strong, yet the sheer weight ratio between them, sent him flying on his back with ease. He raised his stinky finger into the air to taunt Amanda even further.

Jack – rock; Amanda – paper.

"Swim across the lake."

"But, it's freezing cold. I'll catch death in my wet clothes."

"Guess they have to come off then."

"Let's call off the game."

"What!? After what you did to me, I want to see sweet revenge."

They walked down the edge of the lake. The entrance into the lake was rocky. Small pebbles were sharp to the soles. Slippery large rocks required careful side stepping into the gutter of sharp little rocks between them.

Jack kicked off his boots without laces. He pulled his t-shirt over his shaggy head that hadn't seen a hair cut in a while. He pulled his pants down. With his back to her, his back was skinny. The ribs poked out. The ribs made an oval shape of his torso. The ridges of his hip bones clearly displayed above his butt. He tossed his underwear to the pile of shoes and clothes. He jumped into the turquoise mountain water. The water splashed and frothed white from his mad dash against the chill that puckered his butt and sent tingling needles across his skin.

Once he reached the other side, he came running back. He clutched his groin with one hand. The modesty made him look even more naked, sexy, and exposed. His other hand swung wild in a mad effort to make him run faster. His left chest had a black tattoo of a sexy female angel with torn tights and a torn t-shirt that barely covered her boobs. Amanda applauded his dash with loud, hollow, and baritone claps. Her hands were so meaty that they sounded heavy.

The clothes got little dark circles on his body from the water pearls that had stayed on his skin. Shivers ran across his skinny body that had no fat layer to protect itself from the elements. His nose was pale. His eyes were slightly watery from a mixture of anger, humiliation, and freezing. Amanda's face melted with warm lover looking at the little Jack.

"I have warmth for both of us," exclaimed Amanda softly.

She opened her arms wide and hugged Jack. She pressed the little bundle of Jack against her voluptuous body twice his size. Her breasts were like two large soft pillows. Her belly was a soft pillow. Jack was so frozen small that he cuddled into the warm mountain of her. He snuggled his body in between her breasts. He smelled her sweat, the woman smell, and a little bit of baby lotion. She kissed his forehead softly with her big lips.

As Jack's numb frozen skin warmed up, he started feeling Amanda's body. He started feeling her boobs. He started feeling the wet sweat spots near her arm pits. He felt just how wobbly and soft her flesh was. His cheek was touching her cheek. The intimacy of it all felt overwhelming. His mind flashed the images of naked Amanda from yesterday at the shower and today during the flashing. His poker grew hard. He didn't dare moving. The hard poker just rested between the two against her belly pillow. Nobody said anything. They rested in silence mutually knowing the secret and knowing that the other person knew it.

A bird somewhere began singing its song in a pine tree. Amanda reached between them. She reached into his pants. She held the tip of his naked penis in the fist of her hand. "Oh, that's what that was," she said with faint innocence. Jack was breathlessly frozen in place between fear of trouble and hope for the best. Her large meaty fingers gently walked a circle along the penis beneath the head. Her hand slowly squeezed his penis getting lower with each squeeze until she had felt his balls in the scrotum. Her hands went back up. She shoved his foreskin over his penis head and down in short moves. Jack received delicious vibrations of pleasure, while his body was fully hugging her big yet female body. "I could jerk you off. I am that kind of a nice girl," whispered Amanda with a thick voice that bragged about her being aroused and sexual.

Jack didn't say anything. He kissed her. He put his tongue in between her lips. She kissed him back. Her mouth was like a giant cave that swallowed his small, narrow lips. Her tongue was like an army. His tongue fought brave like Conan the Barbarian. Her loins started pressing against the base of his penis, while she stroked his tip. The fire of passion engulfed them on the grass next to the mountain lake. The sun shown bright and charged their clothes with warmth.

"Let me just feel it on the outside," whispered Amanda in his ear.

She raised her dress and pulled her panties down, while they were lying side by side. She touched his penis to her vagina. He felt the wetness, smoothness like a jolt of electricity, so much was the pleasure of it. It took him all his nerves to say, "Hey, I don't have a condom, we can't do this." "Hush, I just want to feel you on the outside."

Jack surrendered to her hand painting his dick along her vagina to every possible spot. The vagina was dripping wet. Clouds of pleasure overpowered his consciousness, as he anticipated every next touch and burst of pleasure of his cock finding his way along her lips, clit. Every once in a while, his penis felt her entrance. Then, she laid his penis flat against his belly, so that she could rub her pussy all along his shaft. Surely thick wads of her push juice were covering his whole penis.

She placed his penis at the entrance of her cave again. His brain exploded happy warm light feelings again, as he anticipated the closeness of penetrating her. Only this time, she rushed herself over his penis and impaled herself with a soft breathy sigh. "No condom," exclaimed Jack, while he tried to fight the best feeling of his life. "Just one time, only one time, sweet baby." "Okay, that felt good, but we can't do it again."

"Oh, just one more time." And, Amanda plunged herself again over his penis. He felt the softness and wetness around his penis. He felt her pelvis bone push against his pelvis bone and squirt another wave of happy hormones out in his brain. "Really, we have to not do this," said Jack without opening his eyes or moving away.

"Honey, if you have HIV or I, it is already too late."

"Oh shit, but babies."

"Don't worry about that."

"You take the pill or something"

"Yeah, or something. I just want to feel you."

Amanda pulled her dress over her head. Completely naked, Jack's mouth went for her nipples. She reacted with electric sensitivity. She started riding his penis harder. Her hands ripped on his clothes savagely, until they were all pulled off and her hands could focus on pressing his face deeply into the cushion of her breast, while she rode his loins.

"Amanda, I want to make you happy. You said that your favorite position is on your knees."

"Oh, I could marry you, you little city slick," praised Amanda.

Amanda rolled onto her hands and knees. Jack was startled for a moment seeing all the fat and blubber on her. However, he moved close in and was caught in the bubble of passion again.

Indeed, he had trouble reaching his penis high enough to her kneeling vagina. He had to half squat. The half squat was hard, so he started resting on top of her back with his legs almost hanging off. He used his arms to hold himself on top. He tried pushing his hands against her thighs for leverage for his thrusts with his belly flat on her back. It was a real struggle to poke the big monstrous Amanda from behind. Yet, each stroke felt so good that his whole body was struggling to reach and poke. Amanda laughed all the pulls and pushed from the helpless beetle-on-its-back like struggle of Jack.

"I'm coming – oh my god – I am coming – oh, it feels so good," hollered Jack at the top of his lungs.

"Get off – jump off," hissed Amanda.

"Oh, I came. That was so awesome."

"You little idiot! When I said 'something' I meant the withdrawal method. Though, I had my period a couple days ago. It should be okay."

"Oh, shit, I didn't realize that anyone would seriously do withdrawal method!"

"Come here you little idiot. Give me a warm hug. There is no point in crying over spilled milk. Just pull out the next time. Promise me!"

They nestled in the warm sexual afterglow on the grass overlooking the mountain lake. Tenderness formed between them.

The next days were filled with vaginal lubrication and cum. At nights, Jack would steal under Amanda's blankets. Under the big bulging blankets, they would attempt to silently hump with stifled heavy breathing escaping into the cabin. The grand parents slept right next to them. They did not know, if the grand parents slept soundly or were too polite to let on that they knew, what was going on.

Two months later, Amanda awoke with terrible sickness. She was puking really hard. The grand mother called out, "poor child has caught a stomach flu." Jack was silent the whole dinner over. When grand pa stuffed his pipe to enjoy the after dinner tobacco, Jack asked him, "Can I have your bull sperm catcher? I am going to start a cow herd."

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers