Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 07

Story Info
The continuation.
1.2k words
4.48
16k
1
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was clear, bright and sunny. Jan and I awoke to smell a delicious breakfast that Ida was fixing for us, she had silently gotten up and gently disengaged herself from us to prepare breakfast.

"Man!" I sighed, yawning and stretching. "I haven't slept that good in years."

"Me neither," Jan added, as she did the same. "Good morning, Unc, baby," she said, as she leaned down to kiss me gently on the mouth.

"Good morning to you, baby," I replied after our kiss.

"Somethin' smells good...I'm famished," Jan said.

"So am I," I added, as I swung my legs off of the side of the bed. Jan followed...and as we stood, we embraced and kissed heavily...I could once again feel my dick getting hard again.

Heck, I'd came twice already but I thought that I could do some more...but it would have to be later on, after we all had got some peptone in our bodies.

Holding hands, we went out of the bedroom and walked up the hall towards the front room...and the kitchen, where a smiling Ida was fixing pancakes, toast, sausage, eggs and bacon...and coffee as well, she even had orange juice set up in glasses around the table.

"So my horny babies finally woke up? Did you sleep well?" Ida grinned.

"Yes...how was yours?" I asked.

Jan added, "I could've gotten up and helped you, or Unc could've...it wouldn't have any problem."

"That's true, I never mind tryin' to help somebody," I agreed.

Ida said, "I slept soundly, like a baby. But hush! You're my guests, I want to make sure that you're well-fed and comfortable while you're here. I don't get to do this too much anymore, bein' out here by myself.

When I divorced that no-good bastard of a husband, I had intended on just livin' the life of a hermit, stayin' to myself and not tryin' to meet anyone else. But it's good that I got out some, otherwise I wouldn't have met such a nice person as your Unc," she continued.

"Yes," I said, "He must have been a complete jerk to have mistreated you the way he did. I never have cared for abusive men, whether it's mental abuse or physical, both are bad. Women weren't made to be used as a punchin' bag, they were made for gentleness and for lovin'. That's what I was taught."

Both Jan and Ida smiled at me.

Ida then said, "Please be seated while I get your breakfasts ready." We did so.

It was kind of funny...eating breakfast in the nude (none of us thought of getting dressed) but as we hadn't intended (at the moment) of going anywhere, it was okay.

We sat while Ida put out plates, and filled them with pancakes, eggs and sausage, then Ida sat down and we began to hungrily eat the delicious meal she'd prepared.

As she drank some of her coffee, Ida grinned at me and said, "This is how I like my coffee, the way I like men...hot, black and sweet." Jan and I laughed.

I said, "Well, I like a lot of cream in my coffee...because it's smooth, white and delicious."

Jan added, "I like both...vanilla and chocolate, it's a very tasty combination," she said with a wink at both Ida and myself. We all laughed and continued to chat as we ate.

Ida suggested, "After we get cleaned up, why don't we go for a short drive to see what the storm had done...and then, we can come back here and have some more fun?"

We both agreed...and after finishing breakfast Jan and I insisted on helping Ida wash dishes and clean up in the kitchen...and we then walked back towards the bathroom.

I was a little in front of the women, and I heard Jan say, "You know, I could use a little more milk because I drank quite a bit of your delicious coffee. Thanks for everything, Ida."

Ida cooed, "You're welcome, baby, but would you like this kind?" and Jan sighed, "Oh, yes..."

I then turned around to see Jan hungrily sucking one of Ida's huge titties, her hand was on the other one, fondling and gently squeezing the stiffening nipple.

This was turning me on, too, and I then walked over and began to kiss Ida full on the lips, we were sucking each other's tongues deeply and we stood there.

Ida gasped as Jan's gentle fingers touched her pussy, lightly passing over the other woman's clitoris. Her big tanned hips began to rotate as Jan applied her hand there, firmer this time.

Ida broke away from the kiss long enough to moan, "Ohhhh...ohhh...I'm gettin' so horny. Let's get into the shower so we can continue to play."

"Awww," Jan pouted. "I'm already horny...I was tempted to suck you off right here and now."

"I'd like to see you two together again...I'm gettin' turned on again myself," I added.

We decided to get on into the shower at that point. Ida turned the shower on, and the warm, pulsating water felt good to all of us, we once again soaped each other down good.

But the two women were so turned on to each other again, that Jan dropped to her knees and began to daintily suck Ida off one more time.

Ida was shaking her sweet big ass this time over my niece's gnawing mouth, crying out, "SUCK MY PUSSY BLACK GIRL. SUCK IT! DON'T STOP! OOH! MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, BABY. SUCK IT! PUSSY! CUNT! FUCK!" as she had at least two very strong cums...her entire body shook and shuddered as Jan brought her off.

As for Jan, one hand was on one of Ida's boobs, the other had been on her big tanned butt, fondling it. After Ida began to relax she looked down at Jan and told her, "You're the greatest, honey."

Jan then came up for air and, standing, said, "And so are you, I can't get enough of this tasty cunt of yours. What are we gonna do about Unc, though? He needs some attention," as she was gesturing at my hard-on.

I replied, "I was enjoyin' watchin' you two...it's such a turn-on. I can wait 'til later, though, after we come back."

This time, it was Ida's turn to pout. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. We then proceeded to rinse each other off, and after drying the other's body, we then stepped out of the shower and headed towards the bedroom.

"I'd like to kiss your big long Black dick, at least," Ida suggested as she bent over and did so.

She gave it a couple of licks and sighed, "Again, you really taste good...I don't know if I'll be able to wait until we get back."

Jan said, "Don't I know it! I'm ready again to jump his bones...in particular, THAT one!" as she too bent over and kissed it, licking it daintily. I was somehow able to maintain control but it certainly was hard (please pardon the pun).

I said, "I'm tryin' to hold out until later...and then you both can get a juicy, thick treat." Both ladies said "Yum!" in unison, but we got dressed and prepared to go out for a short drive.

(Part 8 is forthcoming.)