Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 10

Story Info
More...
1.4k words
4.05
16k
00

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Ida said, "Look at the sky! My goodness, I think that we're really in for somethin' again!"

Both Jan and I looked out the window at that point, our expressions changed from happy and contented to anxious and concerned as we looked at the steadily darkening skies.

The wind was also still pretty strong, coming out of the west-southwest as we watched.

Right at this moment the weathermen broke in, saying that the area was placed under a tornado watch until later that evening.

Jan then stood next to me, shuddering and clung to my arm as Ida said, "I have a pretty good-sized basement, and it's pretty well-furnished...in case they blow the whistles, we can always go down there if we have to."

"Why don't we go now?" Jan asked, still shuddering.

Ida replied, "Okay," as she turned off the TV...we then followed her back down the hall to a door that led down to the basement area.

When I'd been out in the past she'd showed me the basement, it was a full basement, complete with another waterbed, a large-screen plasma TV mounted on the east wall, a pool table, another refrigerator, comfortable chairs, another long leather couch, a coffee table that had a remote on it, a telephone on a nightstand next to the bed, and shelves full of books and music, this actually was where we'd had our first encounter months ago. She also had big windows on two sides.

I noticed that a footlocker was next to the bed that hadn't been there before.

We walked down the thick-carpeted steps, I was in front this time, Jan followed, and Ida then shut the door. She then came down the steps, smiling.

"When the whistles have blown before I was out here alone so many times, I'm not scared of storms, never have been...but I admit that it's good to have somebody out here with me," Ida replied as we were walking towards the couch.

"I feel more comfortable down here," Jan said, not shuddering as much...she then came over to Ida and they hugged briefly.

We then sat on the couch--this time, Ida and Jan were next to each other...and Ida reached over to grab the remote and activate the TV.

Ida turned to the same station that was on upstairs, and the weatherman was saying that the area needed to buckle down because this storm was going to be worse than the one before, tornadoes had already been spotted in several nearby communities to the west of us.

Shuddering some again, Jan said, "This is the only thing that I don't like about bein' in Tornado Alley. This bad weather.

But," she continued, smiling at both Ida and I, "I'm glad to be safe, warm and protected by both of you. I love you both." She then leaned closer to Ida and put her head on the woman's shoulder.

"I love you too, Jan," Ida sighed, running her fingers through Jan's hair again.

"And you know I do," I said gently.

"Ida," I then asked, "please let me use your phone to call home and see how everyone there is doin'."

"Sure," Ida said as I got up off of the couch and did so. Everyone at home also was okay, they too had seen the bulletins and were prepared to go down to our own basement in case of a tornado warning.

My back was turned to the two women as I spoke to one of our family members, and when I hung up and turned around, Ida and Jan were kissing gently, looking fondly into the other's eyes.

As I walked back to the couch and sat back down, I asked, "Ida, did that repairwoman ever fix your dryer? And what about your car?"

Ida then broke away from the kissing to tell us the story about her dryer. Jan sat up too.

Ida began, "Yes, and thank goodness the dryer's finally done. She was a beautiful young blonde/brunette named Cathy that really knew what she was doin'.

I have to admit that I was turned on to her from the beginnin', ever since she climbed out of her truck. She was kind of slender but had a nice figure.

I had had on just a robe and panties when she came out, it took her quite a while to fix it...and I sat in a chair in the kitchen while she was repairin' it.

I sat there with my legs crossed, I'd let the robe go up some so that she could see my legs, I could tell that Cathy was turned on to some extent. Like I said, a woman can always tell when another one's sexually interested in them, like Brendda was.

Anyway, several times she had to get on her hands and knees to replace several parts on my dryer, I could see that she had on very tight panties that really was huggin' her nice behind--her butt wasn't anywhere near as nice as yours, Jan--but it was a turn-on. I began to finger myself as I was lookin' at her derriere.

When she'd finished fixin' the dryer, got up off of the floor and turned around, seein' me lookin' at her, fingerin' myself, she came over to me and we started kissin' pretty hard...she then pulled my robe off revealin' my big titties...she said, 'Wow, you really have a rack!' as she began to play with both of them.

She then leaned over and began to suck one of them, I was able to pull her blouse off to the point where I could get to her, too, she had very small but perky little tits that I hungrily sucked on.

Unfortunately for both of us, her cell phone rang, and it was her job that was callin' her, she had to get back into town to repair a few other items...even though we exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses, I haven't been able to locate her since," she finished wistfully.

"You do have a rack," I agreed fondly. "I couldn't get enough of your big titties."

"And neither can I," Jan added. "I still need my portion of 'em."

Jan then leaned over to where she grabbed both of Ida's boobs, it was quite a task because they were enormous, but she was able to push them together to where she was able to take both stiffening thick nipples into her mouth and to loudly suck on them.

For Ida's part, she moaned, laid back and closed her eyes and alternately was kissing Jan's forehead and running her fingers through her hair again, pulling her closer to her colossal bosom as Jan sucked deeply on each nipple.

"Ohh...ohh...ohh," Ida kept repeating, getting once again turned on big-time as Jan continued her sexual assault on her big boobs.

Watching this, it was arousing...but I couldn't get hard again because I had just came three times, but it certainly was interesting. At least, at the moment I didn't think that I could.

Jan then stopped...Ida's face was beet-red again, and she said to Ida, "I wanna suck you off some more. I'm beginnin' to get hungry...and just not for food, but also for pussy!"

"Geez!" I exclaimed. "You really are into it, niecey, huh?"

"Oh, yes...I need it like you can't believe!" Jan gushed.

Ida needed no coaxing...she said gently, "Suck that pussy dry, Jan. Stick your tongue into it."

She then straddled Jan's face. Jan's slender hands once again began to roam the plump, tanned buttocks as Ida lowered her wet vagina onto Jan's mouth.

Jan began to lick and suck loudly on Ida's pussy, Ida threw her head back and moved her hips in time to Jan's nimble tongue going over her clit and labia, it wasn't long before Ida began to cum hard again, and I saw Jan's tongue at that moment go into Ida's pussy.

Ida cried out, "SUCK MY PUSSY JAN. SUCK IT! I NEED YOUR BLACK TONGUE IN THAT WHITE PUSSY! CUNT! PUSSY! OOOOHHH!" she said over and over as Jan really ate her out big time. But Jan wasn't letting up, Ida must have came three or four more times...and then Jan began her "pussy-tongue assault all over again.

"OOOH JAN BABY!" Ida screeched as the former began sucking on her again. "AS SOON AS I THINK THAT MY CLIT'S PETERED OUT YOUR FANTASTIC TONGUE STARTS ME UP AGAIN. SUCK IDA'S PUSSY, GIRLFRIEND! GRAB THOSE TITTIES. OOOOHHHHH!!!!" as Ida had yet another strong intense oral orgasm.

To my amazement, I felt myself getting erect again!

(Part 11 is forthcoming.)