Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 12

Story Info
Still more of the story.
830 words
4.06
15.1k
00

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got off of the bed and Ida walked over to the refrigerator, pulling out some salads, cold cuts and Jell-O which she then placed on the coffee table.

"Hon," Ida said to me, "I forgot about bringin' some plates down here...could you go up to the kitchen and get three for us, along with some silverware?"

"Sure," I said, as I began to walk towards the stairs. "I hope that I'll be able to get up the steps, as hard as you made me cum," I added, jokingly, as I began the climb.

I heard both ladies laugh as I proceeded up the steps. I walked up the hall towards the kitchen area, and stood for a few minutes looking out of the windows watching the storm outside continue to rage. I noticed, though, that it had kind of eased up at that point.

The winds were still blowing pretty good, however, and it was still lightning and thundering off and on, but the storm wasn't quite as strong as it was earlier.

Before we'd went down, I'd forgotten to mention that Ida had shut the windows in case of rain coming in...she hadn't shut them all the way, though; she had left them open a crack to still allow the air to come in, with tornadoes I'd always been told that it was a good idea to leave the windows open because of the differing air pressures...so Ida knew what she was doing, I thought, as I then walked into the kitchen.

I retrieved the paper plates as well as some plastic silverware she'd had in a drawer, and then left the kitchen.

As I was walking back down the hall towards the basement door, I once again heard sexy noises coming from one of the girls: "FUCK MY ASS, HONEY. FUCK IT GOOD AND HARD! IT'S ITCHIN' FOR A LONG BLACK DICK!"

I came down the steps and saw Jan, with a strap-on black dildo, furiously ramming Ida's big tanned butt, Jan's hips were thrusting back and forth as I saw the dildo going deep into Ida's asshole. She was really getting off fucking the older woman.

Both women were on all fours on the floor. The latter was moaning and carrying on so that I was hoping that Jan would be able to bring Ida to yet another cum, which is what she did, once again.

Jan's nimble hands were on Ida's hips, running the dildo in and out, and then they reached around to fondle her wet juicy vagina...Ida screeched loudly again, "FUCK IT BABY DON'T STOP!" as she came hard on both Jan's groping fingers and the dildo.

She began to relax some as I finished coming down the steps, smiling at them, "You greedy guts! I thought that you were hungry for food...but I can see that you were hungry for somethin' else."

Jan just grinned sheepishly as she slowly withdrew from Ida's big ass, Ida moaned as she did so, and Jan said, "Yes, again I can see why you men like our butts. Ida has such a nice one, the nicest White ass I'd ever seen."

Exhaustedly, but smiling warmly, Ida said, "I'm glad that you and Unc like it. My body can't get enough of either of you. But...I'm hungry too, and not just for more of you two, let's eat so that we can get what your Unc calls 'peptone' back in our bodies. I could use some food right about now."

I laughed, "Sure..."peptone" is just an old word for additional 'pep' in one's system. And that's somethin' I could certainly have, believe me," as Ida got up off of the floor and began to spoon out food for all of us.

We then took our plates and sat once again on the leather couch.

The storm continued to abate as we ate...food, this time, not each other.

We eventually finished...Ida rose, took the plates and the silverware and threw the former into the trash, and came back over to the couch.

"We can either stay down here tonight or go back up to my master bedroom," Ida said.

"It doesn't matter to me," I replied.

Jan said, "Let's stay down here until the storm passes for good. I still hear it thunderin' and carryin' on."

"We can always snuggle up to each other again in either place," I suggested, smiling.

"Sure," Ida added. "We can just stay down here tonight."

The three of us arose from the couch and walked, hand-in-hand, back to the bed. Jan climbed in first, followed by Ida, and then myself. I again was between both women as we snuggled close one more time.

The three of us--sated--laid in the other's arms and soon fell sound asleep, with the TV on.

The storm outside kept dissipating, even though a few loud claps of thunder still resounded, we all slept like babies through the evening and early morning hours.

(Part 13 is forthcoming.)