Idaho's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex slave and domme swap places.
2.7k words
4.15
41.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is a continuation of Six Have Fun at the Ranch, a four-part account of sex slave Idaho's trials and tribulations at the Hunts' Nevada ranch. Following the death of her former "master" and the imprisonment of her former "mistress", Idaho was bequeathed the ranch and $20 million. She has now acquired a sex slave of her own, one of her former tormentors, Kelly Shaw. Readers may care to catch up on the background in chapter 4 of Six Have Fun, but it's probably not really necessary. The story is, of course, pure fantasy.

*

It's often said, thought Idaho, as she continued 19-year-old Kelly's punishment, that ex-poachers make the best gamekeepers. In the month since Kelly Shaw had approached her on release from the youth offenders' prison, Idaho had proved that when it came to erotic sadism she had learned a lot by being the Hunts' sex slave.

Kelly, now 19 nearing 20, had been imprisoned for two years by the judge for her part in the sex games the Hunts and her parents had played with Idaho. She had been released after serving 12 months and now, the boot was on the other foot, as they say.

In fact, Kelly - a pert-breasted 34-23-34 blonde - was now naked on a punishment machine that had cost Idaho almost $800, and was undergoing a rigorous pussy punishment. She was, of course, secretly enjoying it.

She was enjoying it because, after her time in juvenile prison, Kelly had become a devout masochist. Aware that Idaho was now the proud owner of the late Mr Hunt's ranch and had received $20 million from his will, Kelly decided to call on Idaho on her release.

It had been an awkward few moments, until Idaho realised - to her astonishment - that Kelly was offering herself to Idaho as a sex slave.

"I was subjected to some awful things in prison," she told the statuesque, five feet 10 inches tall blonde, with the stunning 38-26-36 figure. "Not only from the guards - and even the prison superintendent - but from my fellow prisoners," she told Idaho.

"Now I find I crave strict attention and I just thought it only fair to let you know of my change of personality and to offer myself to you. I'll have to use a subterfuge to clear it with my probation officer, of course."

That had been easy. A stern-looking but really rather soft probation officer had visited the ranch with Kelly in tow, been impressed by Idaho's sincere protestations that she had fully forgiven the youngster for her part in the sexual indignities visited on her.

"I think Kelly was led astray by her parents", said Idaho - and the new ranch owner promised to keep Kelly busy around the ranch, while giving her excellent board and lodging.

Idaho was certainly keeping her "busy"!

When word came through from the probation department that Kelly would be moving into Idaho's "care and supervision" in a couple of days, Idaho went to the internet and purchased an expensive pussy punisher. The company advertised it as "perfect for keeping your bitch in line - and works just as well on male slaves, too!"

The metal frame was designed so that Kelly could kneel on leather-padded boards and hold onto sort of bicycle handlebars at the front of the frame. Her wrists were pinned to the ends of the handlebars by sturdy leather straps.

Kelly knelt naked on the machine, her knees wide apart, leaving her pussy totally exposed to the "punisher" set on the floor below her kneeling body. The "punisher" was attached to the base of the frame and was hinged, so that when Idaho pressed her foot down on a pedal the "punisher" would spring up and strike the victim on her pussy.

The pedal was attached to a long metal rod and could be placed where the slave could see it, and thus anticipate the stroke, or behind her body out of sight so she would have no idea when the blow would be delivered. It was this position that Idaho had chosen for the youngster's punishment today.

Since it was a glorious summer's day, Idaho had chosen to perform Kelly's punishment outside, on the beautifully-manicured lawn by the swimming pool. The hot sun beat down on the young blonde's naked body, protected only by the sun tan lotion which gleamed on her body.

Idaho, though, was lounging in comfort on a comfortable deck chair, wearing a sexy little PVC bikini, her body shaded by a large umbrella. As she punished Kelly, she sipped from time to time at the large margarita her cook-cum-maid, Donita, provided her from the kitchen.

This was to be Terry's second protracted pussy punishment since her arrival. For the first, Idaho had reminded her of the "card game" punishments Kelly, her mother and Mrs Hunt, had inflicted on her the day they all became aware of the explosion which had killed Mr Hunt, Mr Shaw and Kelly's brother, Timmy.

"You remember that punishment game, don't you Kelly?" Idaho had said, smiling at her slave. "I received 120 strokes on my naked pussy - what did Mrs Hunt call it? 'Stringent even by our standards', I seem to recall."

Kelly nodded, remembering the floggings the three women had meted out to Idaho. "Yes, I remember, Mistress Idaho," she had replied, quietly.

"Well Kelly, since that's what you all gave me, that's what you're going to get once a fortnight - once a fortnight because even the Hunts realised that this is a stern punishment. Only in your case, it's going to 121 strokes. You should get more, even if it's only a token. I think that's only fair don't you?"

That conversation had taken place a fortnight ago, and now Kelly was naked and in place for Idaho's second display of female domination using the "PPP" - the pussy punishment platform.

"Are you ready, Kelly?" Idaho called, settling herself comfortable into the deck chair, her margarita at the ready.

"Yes, mistress," the 19-year-old called and without giving her victim a moment to gather her thoughts, Idaho pressed the sole of her high-heeled shoe smartly down on the pedal plunger.

The leather flogging tip cracked home against Kelly's defenceless pussy, "Aaaaargh," the girl called out, as the implement, the width of her pussy, cracked against her anus, cunt, labia, clitoris and mound.

"This machine comes with various pussy punishers, I'm using the narrowest today, rather than the heart-shaped one you enjoyed the first time," Idaho informed her slave, as she noted the infliction of the first stroke on a pad. "Does it sting?"

Kelly nodded her head, violently. "Very much, mistress," she gasped, as the shock of the stroke still coursed through her.

"Don't worry," said Idaho, sipping on a fresh stretch of salt encrusted on the rim of her margarita glass, "only another 120 to go, darling!"

And with that she plunged her foot down again on the pedal.

"Aaaargh!" Kelly cried, arching her body and writhing her buttocks about wildly as the leather lash whipped onto her minge once more.

"I'm going to give you a batch of 30 before giving you a little rest," said Idaho, when the naked blonde had finally quietened and calmed down. "That's nice of me, isn't it?" she inquired, relishing in the role reversal since a year ago.

"Yes, mistress, thank-you mistress," said Kelly, before Idaho, with another push of her foot, sent the girl into another frenzy of writhing and wriggling.

This time, Idaho let her victim calm down completely. She sipped on her margarita again, licking her lips to flick some more salt from the rim of the glass, then she idly flicked some pages of the magazine she was reading. Minutes ticked by, Kelly waited, her sweating body gleaming, her heart pounding in anticipation of the next stroke.

Idaho had a shock in store for her, though. She stepped on the pedal, Kelly wriggled and writhed, then, while the girl was still threshing in her bonds, Idaho gave her another blast.

"Aaaaarch!" the 19-year-old yelled, at the sudden receipt of two rapid-fire blows.

"Oh, sorry, Kelly," Idaho mocked her, "did that second one catch you by surprise?"

There followed a sullen silence. Plunge went the shoe on the pedal, "Aaaargh", cried the naked blonde.

"I asked you a fucking question Kelly," Idaho reminded her. "And when I ask a question I expect an answer!"

Kelly was panting and heaving. "Sorry mistress, yes, mistress, you caught me by surprise, mistress," she gabbled, wishing like hell that she could use a hand to rub her burning pussy to alleviate her pulsing pain.

Idaho took her time, mostly giving her prisoner a stroke every minute or two, but once - just to keep her alert - she pressed the pedal down once, twice, three times in the space of only 10 seconds. The treble torment made Kelly arch and writhe and wriggle her lovely body far longer than usual!

Idaho had now finished her margarita and she looked towards the back of the house. Seated at the ranch slider doors of the lounge, her 30-year-old maid-cum-cook Donita was sitting naked in an easy chair, one large-thighed leg slung over an arm, one hand buried in her dark-haired pussy.

With a wave of her empty glass, Idaho indicated that she needed her drink replenished, and Donita slipped on high heels and waddled out to the punishment scene.

The large busted Mexican took the glass, then stepped over to where Kelly knelt on the platform. "Plenty more puneeeshment for you, eh?" she laughed, slapping a meaty hand across Kelly's bare left buttock, leaving a crimson imprint.

Kelly remained silent, so Idaho flicked the pedal down, forcing the flogger up against her pussy: "Donita asked you a question, Kelly. Answer her, you know the drill."

"Yes, Miss Donita, plenty more," said Kelly.

"And Kelly," said Idaho, "don't think for one moment that the last stroke you received is in the 121 count. It was inflicted for being rude to my maid, and I will not tolerate rudeness."

"Yes, mistress," said Kelly, "I'm sorry, mistress."

"Good, glad we understand each other," said Idaho, pressing the plunger down again, sending her slave into another paroxysm of pain.

Idaho had burned three more strokes into her slave by the time Donita returned to the scene, carrying a tray with two glasses, one obviously Idaho's margarita.

The other was a large glass containg ominously yellow-looking liquid. "I thought Meees Kelly may be a leeetle thirsty, out 'ere in the sun, meestress," said the busty Mexican, "so I brought 'er a leeetle drink. May I geeeve it to 'er?"

Idaho smiled: "Really, Donita, I sometimes think you are far to easy-going on our little slave here. But it's a lovely thought. Would you like a refreshing drink, darling?"

Kelly, after a month in residence at the ranch, knew very well what the answer was. "Oh yes, thank-you mistress, that would be lovely," she answered, though not sounding totally convincing!

And the naked Mexican walked around to the front of the punishment frame and placed the rim of the glass to Kelly's lips. "Just a leeetle seep, first, eh missy?" smiled Donita, as she made the slave girl drink just some of the contents. Kelly grimaced as she drank down the salty-tasting liquid.

Idaho sipped on her second margarita and asked, all sweetly innocent: "And what is that drink, Donita has been so kind to bring out to you, Kelly?"

"It's urine, Mistress Idaho," the slave girl answered.

"And is it nice, Kelly?" Idaho pressed her.

"It's lovely, mistress," said the 19-year-old.

"Oh goody, she likes it. Give her some more, Donita," Idaho instructed her employee. Donita "refreshed" the naked girl.

After Kelly had drained the glass, Idaho plunged down the pedal, sending the girl into a threshing trembling, then she asked her: "And would you like Donita to bring you another glass later, my dear?"

Kelly, still panting from the previous stroke, gasped: "Yes, please, mistress, that would be lovely."

Idaho nodded and told Donita she could leave. Then she inflicted the final blows of the first batch of 30 and stood up from beneath her umbrella.

The statuesque dominatrix stepped in front of Kelly and gave her a slow kiss full on the mouth. "Time for your rest, I think Kelly, won't that be nice?" she asked.

Kelly nodded, her blue eyes wide as she knew what was coming next.

Idaho then knelt on the warm grass in front of Kelly's naked body and placed both her hands on the girl's quivering buttocks. Her tongue then flicked out along the flogger-enflamed pussy and began to lick and kiss at its engorged flesh.

For a while the attentions of Idaho's mouth on her pussy made Kelly buck and writhe, as the oral adoration served only to increase the pain in her pussy. Then, as she calmed, Kelly began to experience the intense pleasure of the erotic attentions until she was starting to press her punished pussy down on Idaho's mouth.

Sensing that the slave girl was about to lose control, the big blonde pulled her mouth away, stood up and kissed Kelly slowly on the mouth.

The girl was frantic. "No, please don't stop, mistress, please, please let me come!"

But Idaho's response was a smile and a slap across one of the girl's buttocks. "Sorry, Kelly, but it's time we continued with your flogging - you've been allowed quite long enough to rest."

And Idaho resumed her seat, sucked some more margarita down and her foot tapped the pedal, again driving Kelly wild with pain and unsatisfied lust.

And so the punishment continued, out beneath the hot Nevada sun, which was also punishing, in its own way. After the second batch of 30 strokes, Donita arrived to present her mistress with another margarita and her mistress's slave with another cold glass of piss.

Idaho once more brought the lovely young blonde agonisingly close to orgasm before halting her cunnilingus punishment. Then she surprised the 19-year-old, by releasing her from her kneeling position and escorting her to the pool, its blue waters shimmering in the sunshine.

"Let's take a dip, darling," said Idaho, "I think it's time you really cooled down."

And hand-in-hand the tall 39-year-old and the shorter girl 20 years her junior, stepped into the pool. For Idaho, of course, it was a refreshing dip, but for Kelly the salty waters of the pool attacked her tortured pussy like a million daggers being thrust into her snatch!

"No, please, please let me out," the girl protested, but Idaho, taller and stronger, both physically and mentally than the young Californian, laughed at the youngster's pleadings and pushed her into the water until she submerged. Kelly rose to the surface spluttering and Idaho placed a strong hand on her neck and once more plunged her beneath the water.

Kelly again re-surfaced, blowing water from her mouth, the salty pool still stinging her sex trench, although the pain was now beginning to fade. Finally, it was just a dark glowing pain and Kelly found herself able to swim a little, as Idaho stroked her way professionally down the pool in a confident freestyle.

Donita arrived poolside with a large towel for her mistress. Idaho swam to where she stood and told her maid: "Get Kelly back on the frame, while I do a few more lengths. Oh, and when you've done that, you can give her half a dozen strokes, just to keep her mind occupied until I get back."

"Thank-you, meeestress," said the large-busted Mexican and with a snap of her fingers ordered Kelly: "Get your sexy leeetle white ass out, missy."

The young blonde clambered from the pool and, still dripping wet, walked with the large Mexican to the pussy punishment platform. Idaho trod water in the deep end, nearest to where Kelly was again imprisoned, looking on admiringly at the way the water made a sexy sheen on her firm young body.

Then she saw Donita sit down in the deck chair and Kelly's body stiffen in agony as the maid-and-cook pressed her foot down on the punishment pedal.

"Aaaargh!" Kelly yelled as her pussy was again assailed by the slim leather flogger.

Idaho smiled at her former tormentress's predicament.

Yes, she thought, revenge surely is sweet.

To be continued...