Ida's Toy Boy Ch. 2

Story Info
Ida Tongyn enjoys the dick of Dick.
1.3k words
4.36
139.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

"Come on Dick, get a couple of beers out from the fridge, there's a good chap, surely you dont need me to fetch them." Ida Tongyn said.

Dick had a problem, the fact that he was sure Ida was naked under her kimono coupled with the memory of seeing her naked in the shower had given him a boner. His jeans were extremely tight around the crotch and he was sure this woman, old enough to be his mother, in fact, one of his mother's friends would see it when he stood. He was afraid that she would notice and then send him away as soon as she could. Then she would complain to his mother that she had a sex fiend for a son.

He got off the stool and shuffled over to the fridge, his body twisted sideways.

"Oh dear, have you hurt yourself gardening? Come on let me see." Ida said getting off the stool and allowing her Kimono to open as far as the crotch.

Dick had turned as she spoke and his eyes were drawn to her mound just before the kimono fell back into place. His cock gave a painful throb. Instinctively he turned his body away to stop Ida seeing his hardon.

Ida did see it, she was delighted, now all she had to do was get him to fuck her.

"Come here, please don't be shy, you are not moving at all freely," she said, "where have you hurt yourself?"

Taking Dick by the shoulder she turned him to face her then she dropped her gaze to his genital area.

"Oh you poor boy, what a swelling you have there, it must be so uncomfortable." Ida smiled at him. "Golly I must help you."

"Er, er NO its Oh dear..." Dick stuttered. Ida had fallen to her knees at the same time as her nimble fingers had found his zip. In spite of his protestations, Ida eased the zip open and unfastened the fly button, made more difficult by the hardness of what was tenting the boys jeans.

"Oh oh what a beauty" Ida breathed as she allowed his jeans to fall to the floor and reveal the magnificent prick they had been concealing. The cock was a beautiful specimen. It reared up a full nine inches, the head was deep red and appeared to be glowing, the shaft was rippled by veins and it sprouted out from a thicket of hair that covered the boys large balls.

Dick grunted, Ida had taken his hard dick into her mouth at the same time she had shrugged of her Kimono. He gazed down at her head of dark hair which was streaked with grey. he could not believe that someone as old as Ida Tongyn was kneeling on the floor naked, sucking on his dick. Suddenly he could not hold back.

"Oooh Ooh Ohh Mr's Tongyn... Oooooooooh god Please please. I'm gonna cum -oooooooh"

Ida Tongyn just encircled the plum head with her tongue and sucked harder at the same time stroking his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other.

"Aaaaaarg aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhh... ooooooooh yessssssssssssss I'mmmmm cumin.cuminnnnnnnnnn...cummingggggggggggggggggg."

Ida sucked swallowing as he pumped his dick, fucking her mouth. It was too much and with cum running down her chin she allowed the rest to spray over her tits.

Getting to her feet, she ignored the stool and asked him to help her onto the breakfast bar. Here she spread her legs wide opening her pussy to his gaze. He was mesmerised. He had played with girls before but here spread before his eyes was a mature cunt. The mount showing a thin covering of silky hair but what took his gaze was her thick lipped external labia, a deep pinky purple and as he watched she opened herself even more and allow her large engorged clitoris to emerge from its protective hood. He need no urging, leaning forward her tentatively licked at her passage then took her clit into his mouth sucking hard.

"Ooh yes yes... oh yes... Oh Dick yess Oh God Oh please please ...No wait, oh God Dick fuck me." Ida Tongyn cried.

She slid to the edge of the bar and he slid his still hard prick into her very wet cunt. He started to fuck her powerfully but Ida urged him to slow down. She was already on the verge of coming.

"Oh yes oh lovely oh darling, I'm going to cum. no please dont cum yet, just let me cum." Ida met his strokes as her orgasm shook her body. Then slipping to the floor she leaned across the breakfast bar urging Dick to enter her cunt from behind.

"Oh yes yes oh its great, its so big and I can feel you filling me up."

With slow controlled strokes Dick Ballsanawl fucked the wanton woman old enough to be his mother. He knew he was enjoying the best fuck he had ever had with this experienced woman who had obviously been dying for it.

Suddenly the telephone rang, Ida reached out a hand to take the receiver at the same time urging Dick to keep on fucking her.

"Hello, Wellingdale 653451, can I help you?"

"Hello Ida, is that you? This is Lovitt, Richards mother, just ringing to see if everything is OK"

"Oh hello Lovitt, yes Richard is doing a great job."

Ida felt him pause as he realised that it was his mother on the 'phone, but then he continued.

"Yes, Richard sorted out the problem that I was having, you know with the lawn mower, he really is a great help. He has attended to my bush, the rose bush, I told him that I could do it myself as I don't mind being pricked."

"Yes, he is taking it easy right at this moment I think later on, if you dont mind, I want him to have a look at the large bed. What, oh at the moment he is priming the pump getting ready to spray."

Ida was quiet for a moment or two as Richards mother obviously was speaking.

"What's that? You wish you could get him to do similar tasks for you? Oh yes, I am sure he would do a great job and you would be well pleased. Yes, I can well imagine that you would be very pleased for him to trim your bush and have him spray whatever his necessary. I think I shall have to go now, I think Richard is ready to do the spraying. Goodbye"

Was the boy ready, he knew that Ida had not been talking about gardening but had actually been talking about fucking to his mother even though she was not aware of it and the excited him to the extent that he was plunging his tool in and out of ida's receptive cunt, his balls hitting her fingers as she rubbed her own clit?

"Ooooooooh yess - me ooh yessssssssssss. The two of them orgasmed together. Ida turned round knelt and took his dripping cock into her mouth tasting his cum and her own juices.

Talking the unspoken hint Dick did the same thing. it was the first time that he had tasted a well fucked woman and he decided that he liked it.

Later lying in the garden on loungers Ida broached the subject of Dick getting more enjoyment.

"You know Richard, I prefer to call you Richard, especially as I am getting your dick, " she laughed." I think other members of your mothers bridge party might benefit from having their bushes trimmed and if you are up to it, their furrows ploughed."

Richard nodded his head. "Hmm what a pity the fourth member of the bridge party is my mother" he added.

"Yesss, what a pity" Ida mused, and to herself added, 'I wonder what can be arranged about that.'

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers